Camp Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never known such bliss, such depth. I felt... I was beyond feeling. I could barely keep myself breathing. I focused on breathing, in, out, in, out. My body felt heavy and useless. I was a little sad. Sad that I had to return to this world.

When I had enough energy, I opened my eyes. John was looking at me. I tried to smile, but wasn't sure I had really made my lips move. John stood up and reached to undo his belt. He waited. I found it hard to imagine him inside me. I was so relaxed, so close to death. What was he thinking? He slowly undid his belt, his pants button, then lowered his zipper. He let the front on his pants flop down. Everything seemed to be in slow motion, each movement an incredible dance. He reached to his hips and began sliding his pants down. I briefly saw the bulge, but then he bent over to slip his pants off each leg. He slowly straightened up, and I could not help but stare at how big his erection was, long and thick, standing stiff and hard. John tore open a condom he had in his hand and placed it over the head of his penis.

"Roll it down," he told me.

I looked at John, his hard dick, the condom, then back up to John. He didn't move or say anything, so I finally willed myself the energy to reach out and touch him. At first I was very tentative. I had never seen, much less touched, a man's erection before. As I saw how I was pleasing him, I became more confident and I followed my urge to wrap my fingers around his thick rod. It felt good in my hand, hot, pulsing, so big compared to my fingers. I began to unroll the condom. I looked up and John had his eyes closed. It was clear from his face that he was enjoying my touch. As I rolled down the tight rubber covering, I let my other hand wander down his shaft, then down to his clean-shaven ball sack. It was smooth and so supple compared to the closely cut hair around his shaft. I looked up at his face and watched his expression as I gently rolled his testicles in my fingers. I had heard how sensitive a man's balls were. I was careful not to press them too hard, but just rolled them gently, one against the other. They passed over each other, so slippery and fluid. I was aroused by his trust. I lightly squeezed, and John groaned, not a groan of pain, but a groan of want.

When I reached the base of his cock with the condom, John opened his eyes, they were burning with hunger and desire. He leered as I reacted to his wild, bestial drive. I was suddenly afraid; afraid to let this animal penetrate me with that gigantic organ. John leaned forward and I saw the lust in his eyes. I knew it was too late, I had already gone too far. Even if I didn't want him to have sex with me, I knew he would rape me if I refused him. I was shaking as he pressed my shoulders back, laying me on the couch. His hips, already between my legs, spread me further apart. His eyes never left mine, and I couldn't help but see him as a stranger, someone I didn't know.

He followed my body down, his weight becoming heavier and heavier on top of me, pinning me. He pressed his lips to mine. I held mine tightly closed and felt disgusted as his wet tongue tried to slip inside my mouth. I jerked my head to the side. I wanted to get away, but I felt completely helpless. He turned my head and kissed me hard while pushing his hips into my crotch. I felt the length of his hardness press against my slit..

"I feel you!" he whispered.

He pulled me tighter, then pressed his chest into mine to lower his hands to my buttocks. He lifted, spreading me, pulling up my legs, lifting me, wrapping my thighs around him, lifting my knees behind him. I suddenly felt embarrassed and hurt. Why was he being this way? Didn't he care? Didn't he realize I didn't want this?

He arched his pelvis back and his dick head slid over my clit and sank between my labia. He wiggled until he found me, found my hole. Tears welled up in my eyes. He slid forward and I felt the bigness of him as he entered me. I began to cry. I looked up into his face, blurred between blinks, as he slid his rod deeper and deeper into me. I winced when his erection bumped the top of my vagina.

"Ow!" I sobbed. He kissed me hard. I turned my face away and tried to get my hands free.

He wrapped his arms tight around my arms, around my back, holding me like a vice. He rocked his hips back and pulled his long dick out, then thrust hard and quick. I jerked as he banged into my body. I was sick to my stomach and tried to break his grasp. He became more forceful. I tried wiggle away to shorten his deep penetration. But the more I tried to limit him, the more he held me tight and forced himself on me. My pain only seemed to feed his raging need. I cried out as his full length banged hard against my cervix. The pain made me dry up. Now his raging fullness grated against my insides.

"Stop! Please, stop!" I whimpered.

"This time is for me," he growled in the voice of a stranger, more animal. He thrust hard into me, again and again. It was like sand. The more it hurt, the drier I became. When I cried out loudly, he slapped his hand over my mouth and held me tight. Tears rolled down my face as I slipped away, as I imagined I was somewhere else, somewhere safe.

"Give...," he grunted, "in..." Each word was matched with a piercing thrust. "Give... in..."

When I only continued to sob, he let go of my mouth and pushed his hand down between us. I felt his fingers move down lower. I was startled when his fingers soon rolled over my clit.

"Let go," he snarled.

"Please, stop," I wept.

His fingers rolled back and forth over my clitoris. I closed my eyes, hoping it would all be over soon. I remember the time I had seen a stallion mount a mare, his gigantic organ searching, probing, the stallion dancing behind her spread stance... That huge organ... John flicked my button faster and I felt a small spark of pleasure. It was my escape hatch.

"Let go," he said.

Another few flicks and I felt my hips jerk on their own. Another and another and... The growing feeling triggered a release of my slippery fluid.

"Let go," he whispered.

The words echoed in my braid as his thrusts grew more urgent. "Let go," I thought, and another spurt of lubricant was flowing from me, carried quickly inside by his pumping pud. The irritation lessened. "Let go," I thought, and I felt my vagina respond, relaxing, stretching my cervix back, until his fierce piercing began to be replaced by the pulsing pleasure of the base of his penis on my clitoris.

He began to grunt like a wild animal. I remembered the stallion mounting the mare, imagined how his huge dick, as long and thick as my arm, finally found her opening, how he thrust deep inside her, to lay his sperm as close to her egg as possible. The image rang through me like a clear bell. We were mating. This beast was offering me his sperm, to fertilize my egg, to impregnate me. We were locked in the miracle of conception.

The thought of his sperm fighting their way to my egg engulfed me, and my body took over. I let go. I gave in to my primordial instincts, my primary purpose. I gave in to that deep understanding and let my body do what it needed to do. I stopped trying to control with my head.

Now each powerful swing of his hips pushed him closer to my door, the entrance to my womb, the keyhole through which his sperm would frantically swim to find my egg. I slipped into this other being and lost myself in our mating dance. I was overwhelmed by the need to have him deeper inside me. I banged back against him, my hips and crotch crashing into his. I crawled my legs up higher, spreading myself wider so he could penetrate even further. I felt him respond with a force that lifted me up. I heard the wet slap as my opening became flooded with my juices.

"Deeper, deeper..." I tried to say, but the only sound that came out was a grunted gurgling. He responded with more groaning and grinding. We fell into a rhythmic beat, gasping as we crashed together, his groans sounding more frantic, pained, until he became that wild animal. I was afraid and excited as I realized he was out of control, too. I trusted in creation and let the fear flow through me, which fed my desire to have him come inside me.

He cried out and slammed into me and shuddered. I watched his eyes roll into his head and knew his twitching dick was spurting his seed. I slipped into my own orgasm, disappearing, folding into myself into my climax. He gasped, dying. He shook, again. I felt my own body's heave with contractions as I wanted to suck his semen through the condom, pulsing in ripples of spasms, ripples of guiding waves that vibrated through my body.

He grunted twice more, thrusting each time, then held himself still. His face contorted and tightened into a pained grimace. We stayed frozen there as we let our bodies speak to one another deep inside the protected corridor of my womanhood.

Then, one by one, I felt his muscles relax. When his back and hips slumped, his limp penis slipped out of me. I was saddened as I remembered the condom, knew that his sperm had left with him, that I hadn't, really, mated with him at all..My vagina gave a last squeeze as it tried to suck his dick dry. John twitched as his penis fell, useless now. I imagined it dangling, wet and floppy, between his legs, imagined what it would be like to have his sperm searching out my egg, circling it, fighting for an opening, impregnation.

John collapsed on top of me and I held him tight, his weight now welcome against my breasts, between my legs. He was protecting, now, guarding my womb. His head drooped into the crook of my neck. His face was nothing but sweetness and contentment. He whispered, "I love you!" in a slurred, drunken drawl.

I held him, one hand around his back, the other hand on his head. I ran my fingers through his hair, paying attention to the sensation of my fingernails gently scraping his scalp. I pet him until his breath dropped into the slow, regular beat of sleep. The last muscles of his body gave in, and I joyfully accepted his full weight.

I imagined my egg, a miracle of life, the beginning of a new generation, my child, implanted in my uterine wall. Before long, hypnotized by the tender tickle of his hair slipping between my fingers, I fell asleep, to dream of the time when I carried my first child.