Camp Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers

"What do you mean?"

"We," Luke indicated the various Dominants spread around the pool, watching. "Participate in a different way. Usually by threatening or rewarding our submissives every time their team loses or wins a game." He glanced over at his wife and grinned. "If Jane's team loses this game, she's going to be playing the next one with a waterproof vibe strapped to her clit - and I'm going to making it that much harder for her to help her team win the one after that."

"Oh..." Bradley said, wildly aroused by the idea but disappointed that he didn't have anything he could really do with Jane in that way.

Seeing the expression on his face, Luke laughed. "See the little bungalow on the opposite side of the pool over there? They've got a bunch of toys that you can buy if you want to do more than give a spanking for losing or an orgasm for winning, although plenty of people prefer to do that rather than spend money. Of course, those of us who have been here before knew to bring our own things, but the stuff they sell here is good quality and not over pricey. They charge it to the card that you paid for the weekend with, since they know we aren't exactly equipped to be carrying around cash."

"Thanks, I think I'll go check it out. Mind saving my seat?"

"Not at all. Just be quick about it, I think your wife's team is playing next."

He might not buy anything, but at the very least Bradley wanted to look over the possibilities.

******

Christine cheered and bounced as her team scored the winning point. The other women on her team were obviously just as competitive as she was and it had done all of them a world of good to win their first bout. The losing teams would continue to take turns playing each other, until they had a full ranking of where each team stood, but she did like to win. She also liked the fact that the water hid most of her jiggling flesh. Little insecurities never completely died, but at least she wasn't so focused on it anymore, and whenever she started feeling really insecure she could just look at Bradley or try to catch someone else admiring her.

Getting out of the pool she could see her husband gesturing for her to come over, a wide grin on his face. All around the pool area there were various people being pleasured or punished, all of them submissives on the teams that had played before her although she didn't put two and two together quite yet.

"Good job sweetie," he said, pulling her down onto his lap. Next to them Luke gave them an appreciative glance. Jane was getting into the pool with her team and Christine was excited to see them play. As long as Jane wasn't playing against her then she could cheer the nice woman on!

"Thank you, it was a lot of fun! I'm glad we came over to do this."

"Me too, especially because I think you deserve a reward for winning."

Before she could ask what he meant, Bradley twisted her around on his lap so that she was facing away from him, her back pressed to his front. One of his arms crossed her stomach to cup the opposite breast, the other reaching down to the swollen folds of her pussy. Heat rose in Christine's cheeks as she saw a couple of people across the pool from them looking over and watching with interest, rather than watching the game in the pool.

Embarrassment rose as fast as her arousal at being watched. Bradley's fingers parted the swollen folds of her pussy and she moaned. It didn't even occur to her to try and cover herself up. Partly because her position on his lap was too precarious and she felt more balanced with her hands pressed down on either side of his thighs onto the chair he was sitting on, and partly because she was so turned on by the blatant exhibitionism and voyeurism. Glancing around the pool she could see that they weren't the only ones so engaged - about fifteen feet away from them one of the other female submissives from her team was on her back on a table, her Domme working a vibrator in and out of her body.

Watching turned her on almost as much as knowing that other people were watching her. When Bradley's fingers pushed inside of her, he pinched her nipple and bit down on her neck at the same time. Christine writhed. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Luke leaning forward for a better look and she moaned, her fingers tightening around the sides of the chair beneath them. With her legs outside of Bradley's she couldn't close them to protect her modesty and that forced exposure only sent her tingling pleasure ramping higher.

"Fuck you're wet sweetheart..." Bradley shifted so that he could cup her pussy with the rest of his hand as he moved his fingers inside of her. His cock felt like it was going to explode all over her back as she moved against him, her skin still slightly slippery from being in the pool. He could see Luke dividing his attention between watching them and watching Jane play her game; he didn't even feel possessive about it, just envious that Luke could see a close-up of her luscious pussy split open by his fingers and he couldn't.

"Bradley!" she cried out his name as he ground his palm against her sensitive flesh, trapping her clit between her body and his hand and rubbing it to exquisite bliss. Knowing that people were watching her cum all over his fingers only intensified the pleasure for both of them and Bradley groaned as he came, her writhing body sending his senses flying. Hot seed spurted between them, coating her back and his stomach as her juices drenched his hand.

******

Back in the pool, Christine found playing a second game of volleyball to be much more distracting. After rewarding her for her team's win, she and Bradley had both had to rinse off under the outdoor showers. They weren't the only ones either. While she'd been waiting for her next game she'd seen the various rewards and punishments that were taking place around the pool.

Of course the Dominants who played didn't have to subject themselves to any such thing - although one of the Dommes on the team had rewarded herself with her submissive's mouth.

Bradley had told her for the next game she was going to get a toy. If her team won then he'd bought a new vibrator to test out on her eager pussy. If her team lost, she was going to be playing the rest of the games with a small plug in her bottom. They used to like a little bit of anal play, but she definitely didn't like the idea of actually trying to play volleyball with something filling that cavity, so it seemed like a pretty fitting punishment. Heck, she was already distracted just from the sensitivity of her swollen pussy folds post-orgasm and the promise of getting another one, she didn't need something actually inside of her to add to that!

They won that game and Bradley rewarded her by having her straddle his lap while he pumped the vibrator in and out of her until her fingers dug into his shoulders and she screamed with orgasm. Unfortunately they lost the next game, which meant that they ended up jockeying for third or fourth place and she had to do so with a plug nestled between her cheeks. It was just as distracting -- and arousing -- as she'd thought it would be.

"Third place! Congratulations!" Bradley caught her up in a massive hug, swinging her around. She laughed, clutching at him like a koala bear, legs and arms wrapped securely around him. It wasn't just the sexual stuff that was making her feel good now, it was the intimacy that had grown between them again, and the bond that had weakened was now feeling stronger than ever. Sex was a part of that, but so was celebration, admiration and the general enjoyment of each other's company.

But most of all, it was the confidence that he'd built back up inside of her.

She could feel his dick nuzzling against the entrance of her body.

"Do you want your reward here?" he asked, each hand gripping one of her luscious buttocks. Although he'd always liked the way Christine would get super excited and jump into his arms, there was definitely something a lot more fun about it when she was completely naked. "Or back at the tent?"

Pursing her lips, Christine looked around at the various celebrations and punishments happening poolside while the last game was being played. Although she'd enjoyed the exhibitionism, she realized that right now she just wanted to be alone with her husband.

"Let's go back to the tent."

******

Giggling like naughty teenagers, they ran to the tent holding hands. The plug inside Christine's ass jostled and made the insides of her thighs feel even more slippery. She already felt very full and she knew that in just a couple of minutes Bradley was going to be filling her up even more.

Inside the tent it was kind of like a cocoon, their own private little haven. Light filtered in easily, but it was softer, muted. Bradley fell down onto the soft padding of egg foam and sleeping bags, pulling Christine on top of him and then pushing her torso up so that he could see her.

"Ride me... I want to watch you."

The soft, loving glow in his eyes made Christine feel like a sex goddess. She wasn't worrying about what she looked like or whether or not he'd be able to see her rolls, all she cared about was pleasuring him as much as he'd pleasured her. After the couple of orgasm by the pool her nether lips were plump and swollen, coated with her hot cream. A slight adjustment was all that was needed and then the tip of his erection was pressing into her.

They both moaned as she arched her back. The fullness of the plug in her backside only made her pussy even tighter. Her muscles strained to stretch and accommodate both intrusions into her body; delicious strain that made her body tremble even as she wondered how she could possibly cum again. But there was a needy tingle inside of her that indicated she wanted to, even if her pussy already felt over sensitive to the scrape of his flesh against hers.

She worked herself up and down, sliding a little bit more of his cock into her body with every down stroke. On his back, Bradley was treated to the view of his wife leaning over him, her breasts swaying, eyes half-lidded with pleasure as his own pleasure grew. The hot silken vise of her pussy sucked him deeper, like a fist massaging every inch of his length with molten honey. He could feel the bulge of the plug through the thin lining between her pussy and her ass, added sensation for both of them as the bulge pressed against him.

"Oh fuck... Bradley... god that feels so good..."

"That's it baby, ride me... take me all the way in..." His hands reached up to cup her breasts, squeezing them and causing new pathways of pleasure to flare as she arched backwards, slamming herself fully onto his length.

He filled her, completely; she was stuffed in both holes and the tingles of sexual pleasure were almost overwhelming in their intensity. It was heat and passion, sex and desire, rolling together, flaring constantly as she worked herself back and forth on top of him. Every bounce was followed by a grinding motion, her clit rubbing against the hard ridge of his pubic bone; her insides clenching and gripping him as she quivered with need.

Beneath her Bradley bucked, matching her thrust for thrust -- this was no simple ride of pleasure, this was like riding a bull. They moved together in rhythm or else she would have been thrown off. His hands gripped and squeezed her breasts, toying with her nipples, and he was rewarded with the spams of her inner walls around him.

"Bradley... I'm gonna cum... oh god I'm gonna cum again..." Christine practically wailed as her body went into overdrive. No longer bouncing on top of him, she rubbed the wet folds of her pussy against his body, his length fully inside of her as she began to convulse with the spasm of her orgasm. Ecstasy swept through her; the strongest orgasm she'd had all weekend, maybe the strongest one that she'd had in years.

Dimly she was aware of Bradley surging beneath her, his movements heightening her pleasure even further as he throbbed inside of her. Hot liquid filled her womb, her muscles instinctively milking him of every last drop.

His hands on her waist held her up as she slumped forward, lowering her down onto his chest as their heart and breathing rates slowly returned to normal levels. Christine let out a little whimper as he shifted beneath her, her body ridiculously oversensitive in the aftermath of such intense ecstasy.

******

The next day when they left the camp and went to pick up the girls, they were holding hands the entire time in the car. They'd joined the camp fire the night before, enjoying seeing the other couples who were there and the various intensity levels of the BDSM relationships -- even getting a few ideas of things to try at home -- and they'd talked to a counselor that morning to discuss how their weekend had gone. It was easy for both of them to agree that they felt reconnected as they snuggled with each other on her couch. Especially since they were still both butt naked.

Naked therapy - who'd have thought?

They'd hugged their new friends goodbye, exchanged some contact information, and then put their clothes on and headed out. It felt a little weird to be back in clothing, a little restrictive and not nearly as much fun... but they knew that this wasn't the last time they'd be doing something like this. Luke and Jane had invited them out to their cabin where they took nudist vacations with several other couples from the camp, an invitation they'd definitely be accepting.

The most important thing though, was that they felt like they'd been renewed individually and as a couple. Christine smiled at her husband, squeezing his hand, secure in the knowledge that he didn't care that her body had changed -- he still found her sexy. And Bradley was relieved to know that the Christine he'd fallen in love with still existed, even more that she still wanted to have sex with him. Now that they'd realized they'd both slacked off when it came to connecting with each other, they'd agreed that they needed more couple time with just the two of them.

And maybe an annual vacation to the camp.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,596 Followers