Camp Time

Story Info
My first week at camp.
2k words
3.88
30.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock. Knock. A soft knock came from my door. Almost to soft for me to hear it, felt as if I was dreaming it. Knock. Knock.

"Fuck" I thought as I looked at the alarm clock next to me. "2 fuckin 30". I climbed out of bed wearing only my boxers with my cock as hard as a rock. I rubbed my eyes and stumbled across the small cabin towards the door.

This camp I was working at for the summer had 12 cabins, divide into two areas, female and the boys area. Since I was the only man on the staff, I got a small cabin to myself. It was good, no one to bother me as I jacked off all night.

I opened the door and Jenlee was standing there. She was wearing a pair of boxers, her beautiful legs where something guys dream of. Her black tank top hugged her body, showing off her nice 36C cups.

"Hey" she said, pushing her way in. It was dark in my cabin, the generator was shut down for the night. I closed the door and turned around, and before I could say anything, our lips met. Our tongues danced around in each others mouths, circling, and pushing deeper in. My hand grabbed the back of her head, pushing closer to me. Her hands went down toward my cock that seemed extra hard now. Fumbling with my boxers, she was able pull it out. She started stroking it while I gave a slight moan of appreciation. She soon stopped kissing me and feel to her knees, where I felt her warm wet mouth encompass the head of my penis.

I almost feel over, my knees getting weak by the pleasure that I felt. She took more of my dick in, before I knew it all 7 inch was in her mouth, as she played with my balls. My hands where on back of her head, my eyes closed tightly. I was enjoying this moment a little to much, I let out a loud moan. I was sure I woke all the campers. My cock slipped in and out of her mouth, the pleasure was building up. Right as I thought I was going to explode, her mouth released my dick. Her hand stroked me a few times, then she stood up and kissed me. In the darkness all I could see was her silhouette of her turning around. She pressed her beautiful ass up against my roaring cock, bending over onto her elbows. I slide my hands up the back of her smooth legs, making my way under her boxers and up to her butt cheeks. I squeezed and heard a faith moan. I turned my hands and gripped her boxers, yanking down on them. I lowered myself to my knees and buried my face in to her moist pussy. My tongue entered her, doing little circles as she moaned. Her juices where sweet, my face becoming covered with her nectar. I slowly ran my hand back up her leg reaching her clit, which was nice and hard. I gave it a pinch, then started rubbing it. The more I rubbed, the wetter it became.

"I want you inside of me" she moaned. "Now...give it to me" I stood up, gripped my cock, which was still wet from her mouth, a slowly moved it towards her opening. Her wet shaved pussy had no problem excepting my hard cock, as I gently pushed it in until it had disappear and only left my balls hanging out."oh..fuck my cunt" she stated as I started pumping her....

I had met her a few days earlier. We didn't hit it off so well at first. Her and her roommate where both hot, but something about her just turned me on. We had both attended this camp before, we never talked though. This year, she was the life guard and I was the sports coordinator. I was walking late one night when I saw her on a bench by the lake. The moon was full, the could see her beautiful figure. It was kind of warm, she was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. I walked over and sat next to her.

"Hi Jenlee" I stated. She looked at me. "Hey" she responded. "Nice night"

"Yes, yes it is" I stated. "What are you doing out here?"

"Thinking of a swim" she said, "care to join me?"

"Id love to" I stated, "but I have nothing to swim in"

"Oh" she said, getting up and pulling off her shirt "neither do I"

My eyes where fixated on her chest. Never before have I ever seen a better example of God creation of the female chest area then at this moment. Milky white, looks to him to be a perfect C cup, her nipples were kind of hard. She removed her shorts, a perfect ass is what she had. She jumped into the water, turn and yelled for me to join in. My cock was fairly hard, so I pulled my shirt off and quickly pulled off my pants. Once my boxers hit the ground, I looked up and saw Jenlee staring at me. I tried to cover my manhood and walked towards the waters edge.

"Come on in" she said, smiling, "I wanna show you something"

I jumped in, the water was cool and shrunk my dick a little. I swam over the where she was, which was on the floating slide platform. I climbed up and stared at her beautiful body. I noticed for the first time, her pussy was shaved. "Looks like your cold" she said.

"uh?" I replied, snapping out of my day dream.

"your cold" she said, looking at my cock. "your dick was hard and big over on shore, now its soft and small" she said.

"well, it happens" I said in embarrassment. "what did you wanna show me?" I asked. She smiled and slide her hand down to her pussy. "This" she said as she spread her lips wide open. "Look how tight my pussy is" she said, sliding a finger into it. My eyes where fixated on her pussy. She was such a cock tease.

"Oh," she said "look what I have done..." Pointing to my now hard cock. I was so focused on her, I didn't even notice. "I like it, it is so...big" and with that, she reached up and grabbed the head of my cock. She played with the tip, sticking her fingernail at the edge of my meat. God, it felt so good. She guided her fingers down my shaft, reaching the base.

"Well" she said, "are you just going to stand the, or are you going to show me what you can do with that?"

I am sure I looked a little puzzled, but in no time in was in between her spread legs. The tip of my hard cock pressed against her opening. I could tell she was wet. It slide in real easy, but tightly. I pushed until my shaft had disappear into her wanting pussy.

"Oh shit" she said, "that feels so fucking great". I pulled out, then back in. I got a rhythm going, with my balls smacking her on her ass. I was holding my self up on my arms, watching her beautiful tits jiggle. I reached down and grab one of her nipples, squeezing and twisting. She reacted with a pleasurable moan.

"Fuckin cum deep in me" she said as she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart while pushing me deeper within her.

"Oh fuck" I said "I gotta cum"

"Go baby, "she moan loudly "cum inside my pussy"

I released. I couldn't hold back anymore. The thick cream left my penis and entered her pussy.

"Oh fuck, its warm and feels good" she said. After my dick soften, I rolled of her. I was totally out of breath.

"You gonna make me cum, right?" She said. I nodded and moved in between her legs. I was face to face with her pussy. A little stream of cum was oozing out of her pussy, down her ass and through the wood planks into the water.

I moved my tongue along her slit, licking up my salt flavored cum along the way. I reached her clit where I very gently bit it. A moved my finger inside her, rubbing the top looking for her "g" spot. I found the spongy area and started rubbing it as my tongue licked her clit.

My fingers pushed in and out of her, my thumb playing with her asshole. As I licked her clit, the salty taste of my previous seed injection was present. It was surprisingly erotic, tasting my cum from in her pussy.

"Oh shit" she says, bucking her hips wildly. "Don't stop, no..don't God dammit, don't.....uhhh fuck.." Her bucking hips stopped bucking, her hands ran over her tits, pitching her nipples and giving a little giggle. She rolled slightly onto one hip, bending in her knees. Her eyes where still closed tightly when she said "You can lick my pussy anything sexy" .

"I wanna do more then lick" I said.

"You can do whatever you want to me, anytime, as long as you eat pussy like that, I am yours" she said. "You know, I liked how you played with my asshole" she continued "maybe, you can see if that thing will fit it".

Now here she is, bent over, horny as fuck in front of me. I slide my cock out of her pussy and stuck the head against her anus, slightly pushing. It was tight, very, very tight. But I persisted and after a few moments, the head of my cock had entered her ass.

She screamed in pain, shoving her head into a pillow to muffle herself. I stopped, not wanting to hurt her, but she said "keep going, devirgin my ass" so I pushed a little more.

The feeling of raw skin on skin was great. I would push an inch in and

Then stop. Waiting for her to relax, then go again. I would continue do this until all of my dick was in her ass.

I left it there until she was relaxed. "Fuck my ass hard" she said. I pulled out until just the head was still in her, then rammed it back in.

"Oh fuck" she cried "again..." I did it again. It became easier after each time, her anus becoming more relaxed. We finally got a rhythm going. We both start breathing real hard.

"You like my ass?" She asked, panting.

"Fuck yeah" I replied. I moved my thumb to the top of my penis shaft, running it into her asshole along with my dick. This spread her a little more, a little more pleasure for her also.

Her hand went for her pussy. She started rubbing her clit, I could tell she was close to an orgasm.

Her ass tightened around me, she pushed herself up against my body. Just then, I shot my cum deep inside her ass.

As I was doing that, her hand stopped and her body started twitching.

"Fuck" is all she said as she went into an orgasm overload. Her body feel flat on the bed, her hips shaking. I pulled my dick out of her and she rolled over.

I grabbed a small flash light from my side table and turned it on. Her eyes where closed, her chest was heaving up and down. Sweat was coming off her like she just ran a mile.

I feel down next to her. I laid there thinking how I almost turned down this job, wanting to stay close to home this summer. It has only been a week here at camp and I have been fucked twice. I still have six more weeks left.

"Yeah" I said to myself "Its good to be me" With that I closed my eyes and was fast to sleep.

To Be Continued....