Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned the smile and kissed her. I sat up and pulled my boxers and shorts on. "Want a beer? I'm grabbing one."

"Sure. I'm getting thirsty.Thanks, gorgeous."

"Ok. Anything for you, Livvy. Hold on a minute." I pecked her lips again and stood up.

I unzipped the tent and stepped outside. It was cold, and I'd just remembered I was only clothed from the waist down. I was met with applause and wolf-whistles. Shit! I'd completely forgotten we weren't alone. My face turned red with embarrassment.

Everyone was still awake, and Cade and Nate were roaring with laughter. Cade finally said, "Thatta baby Matt! You got it!"

Nate said, "It's getting cold out here. We thought you were having sex to keep warm!"

Cade added, "You do know we can see your shadows in there, right? Damn, you're a lucky guy. Liv was riding you like a pornstar!"

I was about to reply when she emerged from the tent, half-dressed, in shorts and something on her torso (I didn't know if it was a bra or a bikini top, and frankly, I didn't care. Whatever the hell it was, it looked very sexy). Again, the cheers and whistling resumed. "What happened to my beer?" she asked me teasingly, completely oblivious to the flak we were taking. I only shrugged in response, still embarrassed.

"Never mind. I'll get it." She walked over to the coolers and grabbed 2. She gave me one and drained hers in one swift gulp. I opened mine and drank half of it.

Cade said with a smirk, "What's the matter? Drained from exerting all that energy?"

Liv spoke up. "Hell yes!" Then she added innocently, "But we don't have to worry about-how did you put it?-dying before we get laid anymore, do we?"

Everyone laughed. Cade snorted and said, "I completely deserved that." I was getting cold, so I drained my beer and went back to the tent and threw my shirt on. Liv did the same, putting her tank top on over her bikini top. That was a shame, it looked really good with her tanned and toned body. We walked back outside and sat down around the fire, trying to warm up.

Someone got the idea of making s'mores, which we all agreed on. Liv proceeded to melt a marshmallow and stick it in her mouth, knowing damn well what the white, melted, sticky mess swirling around her mouth looked like. She was easily the horniest and most perverted girl I'd ever met, but I loved her anyway. Much to my disgust, she tried to kiss me, with that shit still in her mouth. She's a great kisser, and has amazing oral talent (both kissing and blowjob wise). I usually never pass up the chance to lip lock with her, but I had to refuse this time. I'd rather not get marshmallow smeared all over me! Cade found this hilarious, watching me literally lean my face away from her as she leaned in.

We eventually put the fire out and went to bed at around 1 that morning. Needless to say, we fucked again. I'm pretty sure I heard Cade banging Mikayla in his tent too, his "biggest fear" hopefully nonexistent now. We stayed up for a while after, talking. Liv was so easy to talk to, and still is, another reason I liked her. I can talk to her about anything, without fear of ridicule.

I was tired, and finally said, "Now come on, we need to get some sleep." We lay down in our sleeping bags, which was surprisingly comfortable, even on the rock solid ground. But it was cold. Aw fuck, no blankets, I thought. "Liv?"

"Yeah?"

"You cold?"

"Fucking freezing."

"We could share body heat. It's warm. Do you want to?"

"Sure. I could use warmth right now."

I got up and went over to her, crawling into her sleeping bag. "Come here," I grabbed her and started spooning her, putting my hands on her boobs. "Better?"

"Yes. Much better." She turned her head to look at me. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Shoot."

"Was that story real? The tattoo one?" She was referring to our conversation earlier about biggest fears, and Cade's ridiculous one.

"What, the flamethrower one?" I laughed. "Hell, no! I made the whole thing up. Seriously. Improvised on the spot. Guitar helps with creativity." I laughed again. I'm still to this day not sure how I pulled that off, pulling that story out of my ass, but I did.

Liv laughed too. "You ass. You had me terrified after."

"I know, but I couldn't help it. You're so cute when you're scared."

She turned her head. "Aww, thanks baby," and kissed me. "Goodnight, love ya," and kissed me again, more passionately this time. She smiled and closed her eyes, and was soon breathing deeply.

Her boobs felt really good through her tank top in my hands. I whispered, "Goodnight, gorgeous. You're safe with me. No lunatic with a flamethrower is gonna unload on you." I stalled, and added with a smile, "I might, but no one else will. If you know what I mean...."

Her eyes were closed, but she opened them on hearing this. "Matt?"

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"You're a sick bastard. Anyone ever tell you that?"

"No. But I'm your sick bastard," I replied, making it sound intentionally cringeworthy and sappy.

She laughed. "Sick and corny as fuck. But still my boy. All mine. Goodnight, again. Love you." She turned her head and pecked me goodnight, closing her eyes again.

God, I loved her so much. Carefully, I slid both hands up her tank top, caressing her flawless stomach, and cupped both boobs, which felt amazing. I fell asleep like that, still spooning her.

The smell of bacon woke us up. We got up and went outside, stretching and yawning. Nate was cooking breakfast. Cade and Mikayla joined us shortly.

Conversation around the fire quickly turned to the previous night. Cade was saying, "It's perfectly obvious what you two did," referring to me and Liv and our sexual escapades.

Liv said, "Yeah. I won't deny it. What about you? Still scared of dying a virgin?"

Cade only gave a sly smile in response. Nate choked on his food and said, "It's about fucking time!"

Cade turned to Nate and said, "That leaves just you, Nate. What'd you do last night?"

He didn't say anything, just made gestures with his wrist. Liv, Mikayla, and I started cracking up. Cade turned away quickly and put his hand up, blocking out the sight. "Alright. Didn't need to see that. I should've guessed."

Nate grinned and said, "Hey, you asked, man. What were you expecting?" Cade didn't reply.

The rest of the day flew by. Nate cooked again on the grill for both lunch and dinner. We all drank and chatted, the same as last night. I got my guitar out and we sang several songs too. We left at dusk, returning to our houses and civilization.

Nate insisted on racing me back to Cade's house. A huge pickup truck weighed down with all our equipment against a turbocharged sports sedan. Not exactly a fair contest. I blew him away on the highway, loving the feel of the turbo kicking in and the 2 tons of Swedish engineering genius I was driving working effortlessly under me. It was a straight stretch of road for about 100 miles, and only a 2 lane highway. All my passengers loved it too. Liv was smiling and laughing the whole way. Cade and Mikayla, both in the backseat, were hanging their arms out the window and looking out for Nate. There's something so romantic about cruising on a straight stretch of highway with an arm around your girlfriend in the front seat, with the sun setting in the distance. I never wanted it to end. I don't think the other 3 did either.

But all good things must come to an end. This did too, when we arrived at Cade's house 120+ plus exhilarating miles later, coming down from the adrenaline high of cruising around. Naturally, Nate wasn't there yet. So we went inside and started a game of Twister. I was in a very awkward, slightly suggestive position with Cade, and the 2 girls were wetting themselves laughing, when Nate finally arrived.

He walked into the room, "Hey guys. Sorry I'm-" he looked at me and Cade, and without missing a beat, continued, "-no actually, I'm not sorry, seeing what I missed with you two here. I never thought you two had it in you."

Liv and Mikayla literally fell over, crying with laughter. Cade looked up at Nate with a wink, "Wanna join us down here? We could have an all guy three way!"

"Cade, you freak!" I exclaimed, untangling myself from him and standing up.

"Aw come on Matt! You were thinking the same thing. I just beat you to saying it out loud!" Cade stood up and approached me, suggestively licking his lips and staring at me. I knew him well enough to know he was joking about all this gay stuff, but I played along.

I backed up away from him and started going upstairs. He followed. "Cade, do not fucking follow me!" I exclaimed, but he did anyway. I threw my empty water bottle at him (I'd grabbed it from his fridge before the game, I was thirsty). "You freak! You big gay freak!"

He finally stopped with a grin and returned to normal after cornering me. "I'll stop now." Nate and the 2 girls were all cracking up.

We went outside to load all our stuff into our respective vehicles. Cade wound up next to me and winked as we were unloading some stuff. I smiled and shook my head, "You fucking freak."

"Just wait til college, when I have you alone in our dorm. I hope the walls are soundproof," he laughed.

Liv overhead and walked over. "Hey buddy, he's mine!" she said with fake anger, hugging me from the side. She turned my head and kissed me quickly.

Cade said jokingly, "Aw. You just broke my heart," and walked away, faking sadness.

We all left a few minutes later. Mikayla was staying with Cade for the night, pretty much guaranteeing sex. Nate left in his father's tundra, beeping as he drove off. I drove Liv home, arranging to hang out again the next day, maybe to see a movie or something.

Camping with my 2 best friends and my girl proved to be a great experience. And not just when we were alone in our tent! I'd love to go again, and maybe hook Nate up with one of Liv's friends from college. The look on his face when he finds out he's banging a college chick would be priceless! Anyway, that concludes this story. Thank you for reading.

12