Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to be kidding. Catching me with not one, but two lovers, still sticky from their cum dripping out of my pussy and he wanted me to give him a blowjob! My head felt dizzy as I tried to grasp what he was asking of me. My eyes wandered toward his body where I noticed a bulge growing in his sweatpants. Whether he was making a serious request or not did not seem to matter to his cock. Obviously, the thought of having me suck him in front of our friends was turning him on.

I was still trapped in the embrace of my two companions and could not dislodge myself to approach Paul independently. I would have to please him from where I was, so I rolled over on top of Jeff and leaned forward. Latching onto the crotch of Paul's sweatpants, I pulled his torso close to my face so I could kiss his stomach. I hovered over Jeff's navel on my knees and put both hands on Paul's waistband. When I looked him in the eye to confirm my plans, he gave me a strange expression of desire, surprise, and worry. Pulling his sweatpants to the floor of the tent revealed his half-ready cock. Sliding my fingers over his warm protrusion would improve his condition and show off his handsome erection. I played with his balls in my left hand while my right slowly traveled his length. His cock swelled in size as my kiss lightly wetted the tip.

Jeff moved beneath me. My ass flinched as I felt his dick brush past my asshole. Small adjustments in his position brought his dick to the gate of my already sore pussy. I lowered my head over Paul's smooth and perfectly proportioned member as Jeff pushed himself into me once again. Feeling his thickness pressing against my internal walls while Paul's girth spread my jaws apart delighted my senses. Jeff could barely move in his location, so I rocked my hips on him as Paul's shaft delved deeper into my mouth.

Frank rummaged about in the tent until I heard the unscrewing of a bottle cap. My curiosity would have to wait since I was otherwise preoccupied. Cum from last night and my honey from this morning kept Jeff awash in fluids. The delicate skin along the sides of Paul's cock glistened in the morning light that pierced the lightweight shell of the tent. The scent of men filled the air of our little hideaway.

"Oh!" I burst out as I felt a cool liquid poured down the crack of my ass. Frank poured it until a syrupy stream leaked down between my legs and covered my labia and Jeff's balls. I removed Paul from my mouth long enough to ask, "What is that?"

"The vegetable oil I brought for cooking the burgers. It has many uses." Frank informed me. Frank's fingers massaged my small asshole as Paul returned to my mouth. I momentarily stopped rocking my hips on Jeff until Frank let me know what he had planned for my ass. First one finger burrowed into my ass, followed by a second larger finger. Frank finger fucked my ass, Jeff filled my other hole and played with my breasts, while Paul enjoyed the touch of my tongue. My legs squeezed Jeff mercilessly as I came from all of their efforts. Looking down at Jeff, he smiled at me while I realized that his face was inches below mine and certainly witness to Paul's intimate details.

I spread myself out flat on Jeff as soon as I felt Frank begin to push his rod into my well-oiled rump. Paul had to lower himself so that he sat on his ankles with his knees spread far apart in order to stay in my mouth. I came intensely, moaning through Paul's cock. Everyone kept fucking me. I could feel Frank and Jeff bump against each other inside of me while orgasmic aftershocks washed over me. My body couldn't stop shaking from the sensory overload. I grabbed Paul's hips, holding on for dear life as Frank's pace quickened. We all started to moan in rhythm with each other. I hoped nothing would stop this incredible moment when Paul came in my mouth. I flipped my head back as Paul's cum overflowed from my mouth, down my chin and breasts, and onto our friend Jeff. Frank came in my ass seconds later as Paul carefully removed his dick from our combined love machine. After Frank withdrew himself, Jeff rolled me over and flung my legs up over his shoulders. In front of everyone else, he pounded into my aching flesh with skill and determination. I screamed again as my knees pressed into my chest, my ankles shook on either side of Jeff's face, and my soaking wet pussy and ass bucked to meet his muscular body.

"Please cum, now, please" I begged him. He continued to feverishly nail me into the ground. Paul leaned over, placed a hand on one of my bouncing tits, and kissed me. Even with everything else, I could lose myself in his kiss. Our tongues playfully patted one another as he rubbed my nipple between his fingers in a circular motion. My body was worn out. I needed rest and a chance to stretch. My abdomen tightened as I came one last time. A soft sound left my lips as my inside muscles clenched down on Jeff's cock.

"Yes, yes, yes" he repeated until I felt the familiar release of cum into me. Paul suspended his face over mine as I opened my eyes after appreciating the end of my adventure. Jeff left me. I saw Frank resting against some bedding that Jeff crawled toward. Paul kissed me once again and asked if I wanted to go back to our own tent. I subtlety nodded my head in agreement.

Paul surprised me by picking me up in his arms and carrying me right out of the tent completely unclothed. It was still early, few people moved about their campsites. I wrapped my arms around Paul's neck with a huge smile across my face. His strong arms held me with one below my knees and the other cradling my back. Sunlight flashed across our skin between tree branches. My naked body relished the fresh air and sun on places customarily hidden under dyed cloth. Paul spoke to me on the way to the tent.

"I want you to know that I love you, not like a teenager or an obsessive lunatic, not for what I get out of it or for what you do for me. Nor because you fit an image or a neurotic need or help me with my career. Nor because I need to or think I should. I love you simply because I do."

Paul carried me all the way into our tent, where he placed me on our blanket, and began to kiss me. Then we did something we hadn't done in years. We kissed each other passionately, lovingly, tenderly, for nearly an hour without having sex. At last we held each other in our arms and trailed off to sleep, happily and still together.

12