Camping

Story Info
a couples erotic romps while enjoying the fire...
1.7k words
3.92
21.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its a beautiful clear night, the tent is all set up, fire is burning down, we are tired from our long day, laying on the sleeping bag beside the fire, watching the sunset...quiet night, just the sounds of nature and the crackling and popping of the embers....

You pull me into your arms, and we kiss, deeply, over and over as night falls...your hands slide under my hoodie, caressing my back as we kiss, warm hands on my cool skin....your hands slide around to the front, cupping my breasts, your thumbs brushing my nipples, feeling them harden under your touch...

You unhook my bra, and slide it and my top off, leaving me exposed to the cooling night air. My nipples pucker, and you roll us over so I am under you on the sleeping bag, your body warming mine, you cover my breasts with hot kisses, biting and sucking my hard nipples...kissing my neck, my ears, my lips, heating me up ...hearing my small moans...

You slide one hand down as we are kissing, unbuttoning my jeans, pushing them off my hips..sliding your hand into my panties, wanting to touch the hot core of me....your fingers encounter slickness, you know that I am excited for you, your fingers push a little further, touching my clit, feeling my body jump...slowly you start to rub it, feeling my hips lift to meet your hand, watching my eyes close, and the slow smile on my face....

"Open your eyes honey, I want to watch you cum for me" you say, as I open my clouded eyes....pushing your hand a little farther, you slide 2 fingers into me, deeply, touching my gspot...rhythmically stroking, watching my body respond, feeling my pussy clamp down on your hand, juices soaking your fingers....my body tenses....you know i am on the edge....your fingers stop moving for one second...."Cum for me...." and begin stroking again.....

Our eyes are locked...you see my ecstasy reflected in them as waves of pleasure crash over me...you hold me close as I start to shake with the force of my orgasm, feeling my pussy clenching and releasing on your fingers, wetness flooding over your fingers....

Slowly you remove your fingers from my dripping pussy as my shaking subsides...you rub your fingers coated with my cum all over your lips, sucking your fingers clean, enjoying my taste, and then you kiss me again, deeply, our tongues meeting, sharing my cum between us......relaxing we watch the fire burning down....

The night air is cooling, the fire is down to embers...my clothes are in a pile by the fire, I pull on my hoodie against the cold air...

You lay back on the sleeping bag...I am beside you, looking down at you, smiling...leaning down, kissing you...the taste of my cum still faintly on your lips, your hand is rubbing my back, pulling me down to you...

My hand starts wandering over your chest, sliding under your shirt, running through your chest hair..my nails nipping at your nipples....moving further down... over your tummy, rubbing you through your jeans...feeling your arousal as we kiss....

I unbutton your jeans, and kneel beside you, pulling them and your underwear off....your cock springing free...leaning over i fondle your balls gently, while my tongue darts out, lightly licking the very tip of your cock....wetting it in the cool air....teasing you, i lick different parts of your cock, sucking your balls into my mouth, long licks up the shaft....my tongue swirling all over the head....your cock gets harder....loving my attentions.....

As your cock is being attended to by my mouth, your hand is wandering all over my ass....sliding between my legs to my still wet pussy....finding my clit...rubbing all around it while your cock thrusts deeper into my mouth.....your finger enters my pussy....in and out....over and over...you bring me closer and closer to the edge...

Wanting more I pull my body away from your hand, straddling your lap, i rub my wet pussy all over your cock...teasing you.....knowing you want to sink inside me, just as badly as I need to be filled by you....raising up on my knees your cock finds my wet entrance....i settle down so just the tip enters my tight hole...staying like that i rotate my hips...watching your face......

With a groan you grab my hips, pulling me down and towards you...forcing your cock deep into my tight sheath....feeling my wetness and heat surround you....all the way until your balls are up against my ass...i cant wait any more...i start to slide up and down your cock...feeling you inside me....your hands on my hips,..pushing me to fuck you faster...

You can see that my climax is close, and wanting us to cum together, you slow your thrusts....you slide your hands up under my hoodie, pinching and pulling my nipples....as i continue to ride you....leaning over i kiss you deeply...feeling every inch of you fucking me...

You can feel your release building....you are ready to bring me with you...pushing me up you start to thrust deep and hard into my pussy....grabbing my ass cheeks you pull me down on every thrust...forcing your cock as deep as it can go....hitting the very back of my pussy with every push....my head is thrown back....riding you...feeling my orgasm start to overtake me....

You watch as i start to cum...waves crashing over me, my pussy spasming, clenching, releasing, milking your cock.....my climax triggers yours....thrusting your hips up, your cock releases your warm cum deep into me...filling me....mixing with mine.....

Spent, i collapse onto you....wrapping my arms around you, your arms tightly holding me as we kiss and cuddle.....feeling the chill in the air we grab our clothes and get into the tent.

I change into a long tshirt, and you put on a pair of shorts, as we slide into our double sleeping bag, you spoon up behind me to ward off the chill...chatting softly, you rubbing my back, we drift off to sleep....

Some hours later i wake up to the sound of rain splashing against the tent...thunder and lightning crashing and lighting up the night sky....i cuddle back against your chest..needing to feel you close to me....pressing my ass against your groin...i can feel your cock through your shorts against my ass, my tshirt hiked up over my hips....your cock is growing harder in your shorts, i can feel it pushing against my panties...

Reaching behind me i gently stroke your cock through your shorts...feeling it rise a little more..growing under my touches..your hand subconsciously starts to rub my hip...i cover it with my hand, moving your hand up and over my breast...wanting to feel you touch my already hard nipples....your fingers cup my breast, not moving...

...willing you to wake up...knowing i need to do more, i roll over on my side, i reach into your shorts, and grasp your cock firmly in my hand...i can tell you are just barely starting to wake up, so i slide down in the sleeping bag, parting my lips i take the head of your cock and suck on it strongly, waiting for you to completely wake up....i reach down and play with my pussy...smearing my juices onto your cock, tasting myself on you..i know you are fully awake when your hands grab my hair and pull me up.....

"What are you doing?" you ask me...still sleepy....smiling at me...your hard cock wet from my mouth and my pussy juices still in my hand.....

"I want you to fuck me" I answer ... smiling back at you.....i sit up and unzip the sleeping bag, getting up on all fours, facing the tent door....reaching back i part my ass cheeks, showing you may ass and dripping wet pussy..." fuck me...please...i'm ready for your hard cock!"

Needing no further encouragement, you lean in, and lick my inner thigh, tasting the juices running from my pussy...nestling up behind me you rub your cock all over my wet pussy...teasing me...i push back, trying to get your cock to slide into me....finally you grab my hips, settling me down, and slowly, inch by inch, you slide your cock into my hot pussy....fucking slowly, pulling all the way out, and forcing yourself all the way back in....over and over you thrust slowly....me pushing back to meet every push...you are taking your time, driving me crazy , my climax builds slowly, until i start to plead "i am ready to cum...fuck me faster! please!"

You quicken your thrusts, reaching down, you wet your hand with my dripping pussy wetness, and smear it over my asshole....rubbing your thumb over my rosebud, you force it into me, triggering my spasms....i am shuddering, shaking, cumming as you continue to fuck me, slowing your movements again, sliding your thumb in and out of my ass...

"Open up the tent its hot in here!" you tell me, as we are both covered in a sheen of sweat.....I lean forward, and zip open the tent door, leaving the screen closed...a cool breeze covers us, we can see the rainstorm outside, the waves crashing on the lake..

I settle back into you, thinking you are going to enter my still burning pussy again, but instead I feel you grab my hips and feel your cock pressing up against my asshole....you scoop up some of my cum, and rub it over the head of your cock...its all the lube you need as you press forward, and my ass swallows you...you continue to press forward until you are completely buried in my ass...

You give me a second to relax and adjust, then you pull almost all the way out...."Is this what you wanted?" you ask me...

"Oh yes..this is exactly what i wanted,...please fuck me..cum deep in my ass.." Its all the encouragement you need as you start thrusting deeply into me...my tight sheath surrounds you...your hear me moaning, knowing i am rubbing my clit...my body begins to shake, you keep fucking me as i cum...making my climax last even longer, feel even stronger..my orgasm triggers yours... your cock tightens up, i feel it swelling even thicker, stretching my ass even farther....you use my hips as leverage, pulling me back onto your cock, forcing it deeper and deeper, as you groan and release your cum deep into my ass i cum again with you....spasming and leaking cum all down my legs....

Falling forward onto the sleeping bag we lay still joined as you soften and slip out of me.. Lying there, you are kissing my neck..stroking my back... we watch the rainstorm let up, as the darkness gives way to a sunrise....you lie beside me, hugging me close to you, pulling the sleeping bag over us as we drift off to sleep.