Camping Adventure

Story Info
A friend stays late.
976 words
3.72
94k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all I could do to not to slip up behind her and slide my cock into her wet pussy but I couldn't bring myself to interrupt what was going on. It was so hot watching your head bob up and down on his cock while you were thrusting your hips against the fingers in your pussy. By the look on his face I knew she was giving his cock the special treatment. She has her talented mouth on his cock and I can only stroke mine as she pleases him but it is so hot to watch her do what she enjoys. By now I don't know if this has gone on for a few minutes or a few hours but I can see that my wife wants more than his fingers in her pussy.

She sits up on her knees and takes the fingers that were in her pussy and licks the juice off them and kisses him on the mouth letting him taste her pussy on his lips.

She pushes him back against the couch and throws a leg over his lap straddling him. I see her reach down between her legs but I can't see in the shadows. I see her moving her hand back and forth and I have to assume she is rubbing his cock against her wanting pussy

Its dark and they are in the shadows so I do not know what he is about to stick into my wife's pussy but by way her body tenses up and her back arches I have to assume her tight little pussy is being stretched to its limits. By now her pussy should be thoroughly wet but she doesn't get all of it in. She rises up and works it around and slides back down but this time he grabs her by her hips and pulls her down as he thrusts up inside her. My usually quiet wife lets out a deep moan as she gets all his cock inside her. By the look on her face in what little light there is I can see she is completely filled by the cock in her. Now she slowly begins to work herself up and down little by little. Each time moving higher and higher taking longer strokes on his cock.

Finally she is able to take full strokes and grinding her hips back and forth each time she hits bottom. My sweet innocent wife has turned into quiet the slut tonight and all I can do is watch since I am the one that told her if she has an opportunity like this to take advantage of it

She picks up her pace and is ramming his cock inside her like she is on a mission as the first waves of orgasm hit her. As it builds she almost collapses on top of him. Once she catches her breath she goes back at it but this time she gets a little too far forward and it popped out of her and I saw what has been inside my sweet wife making her moan like a woman possessed.

I lay there in disbelief seeing what she had buried inside her. It looked like one of our biggest toys we play with on occasion. She reaches behind her, wraps her fingers around it and aims it straight back at her pussy as she slides down taking it all the way inside her with ease. This time she settled all the way down and started grinding on it rocking her hips forward and back. I could hear her breaths get shorter and her moans were almost deep growls. I knew that my wife was just about spent riding her big cock.

All the while he had her by the hips grinding into her tight pussy. I could hear his breaths get faster as he fucked my wife. This is almost more than I can take as I stroked my cock watching her fuck. Their motions got faster as I heard my wife completely out of character say to him "cum in me I want to feel your hot cum in fill my pussy

This was more than he could take. I saw his head go back as he pulled her by her hips and shoved his cock deep into her. Knowing my wife like I do I knew as soon as she felt the first spurts of his cum it would send her over the edge and it did. Her body tensed up as her orgasm hit. I thought she would rip the cushions of the couch with such an intense orgasm. I couldn't tell if her moans were pain or pleasure but either way she wasn't stopping.

Her orgasm seemed to last forever and at this point I couldn't hold back any longer and came to the sounds of them fucking. They finally came down from their lust filled high and I heard them whispering but couldn't make out what they were saying. After a few minutes I heard the door close and I pretend to be asleep as my freshly fucked naked wife crawled into bed beside me

She snuggled up to me throwing her leg over mine and pressing her pussy against my thigh like she usually does but after what she had inside her it was hotter than normal. I stirred just a little and asked her where she had been. As I felt their mixed cum run out of her pussy onto my leg she whispered I will tell you in the morning as she drifted off to sleep

I can't wait until she tells me about her little adventure in the morning and maybe afterwards I will tell her I saw the whole thing and that I made myself cum while watching her take his big cock.