Camping Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Sam and Kate have fun in a tent, but how far will they go?
2.5k words
58.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters taking part in sexual acts are over 18 years of age)

It was the start of summer time, the sky was blue and cloudless, the grass was green and inviting, but the most important feature of the summer was the Scout camp. Every year, at the beginning of summer, my old Scout troop goes on a camp to a site in nearby Cuffley. The reason I say 'old Scout troop' is because I was an Explorer at the time and the only reason that I got invited to this camp was because of my younger sister being still with the group.

Anyway, it was the day of the camp, so I had to get out of bed at eight o'clock on the warm summer morning. Lately, I had been constantly horny so when I awoke to feel that familiar itch between my legs I instantaneously gave in to impulse. I slipped my right hand down my body and under the elastic band on the top of my panties. My fingers easily found my clit and started furiously rubbing it round and round while my other hand travelled towards my left breast. I pinched and pulled at my nipple, hard, until it was fully erect. After my nipple was as hard as it could get I moved my hand to my other breast and gave my nipple the same viscous treatment until it was fully erect, as well.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to that blissful end. I was so close. I just had to feel something inside of my pussy, so my hand glided down my body from my chest and to my tight entrance. With a wet, smacking sound the tip of my middle finger slipped through the lips of my pussy until it was resting against my, annoyingly intact, hymen. I moved my finger in and out of my pussy in time with my other hand that was circling my clit. My speed increased as I reached my peak until I shuddered with the relief of my release, at the same time biting my lip to prevent a scream of pleasure from escaping my lips. I slumped back onto my bed and just lay there catching my breath. Feeling my juices slowly trickle out of my pussy, I decided to, finally, get up and climb into the shower.

****

As soon as we pulled up next to the others in my old troop, my eyes fixed on the object of all my sexual fantasies. Everything about him made my pussy leak its juices: The way his full, kissable lips looked when he laughed; his muscular chest straining against his tight t-shirt; his luscious, 9 inch cock that was just visible through his tight shorts and that wonderfully hard ass. He was everything a girl like me could have dreamed of and he was the one that I was going to give my virginity to on this camp.

Slowly, I made my way towards him. We would usually spend every other year at these camps permanently glued together, because his best friend, Daniel, was not there and the others were more interested in guys than girls. So, when I reached his side he greeted me warmly by wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me in a circle. I blushed at his display and begged him to set me down on my feet.

"Please, Sam. Put me down, I'm getting dizzy." I pleaded. Sam laughed at me and kept on spinning me around and around. In a last attempt at making him stop embarrassing me I screamed, "Sam, if you don't put me down this instant I will kick you in the balls!"

That made him put me down really quickly and as soon as I was back on my feet he took one big step back to make sure that I didn't actually follow through on my threat. Sam looked into my eyes and smiled while indicating his surroundings. I looked around me and saw that every single person was looking our way and gaping at us. My face, which was already quite red, blushed even deeper at the realisation that we were the centre of everyone's attention.

I turned back to Sam and buried my head in his chest, trying to make myself disappear. Sam, being the good guy that he is wrapped himself around me as much as he could to try and hide me from all of the invasive eyes looking our way. As I tried to will myself to become invisible, I felt Sam's chest moving with silent laughter. Lightly, I punched his chest and he gave a compliant 'oof', although I doubt that he really noticed it.

After a few minutes, Sam bent down to whisper in my ear, "You can reveal your face again Kates, they've gone back to their own conversations now."

Reluctantly, I lifted my head off of his chest and looked up at his vivid green eyes. As soon as my eyes looked at his full, sculpted lips I pictured them licking my pussy. I imagined his soft, pink tongue swirling my clit and tracing my soaking slit. As this image entered my head I could feel the juices start to leak out of my pussy and form a warm pool of liquid in my panties.

"Kate! Are you even paying attention to what I am saying?" Sam asked.

"What? Oh, no I'm sorry I sort of blacked out for a minute there. Er, what were you saying?"

"I was saying that, after we set up the tents can I come inside yours until dinner, because this year I've got Alex and Lewis in my tent and we both know that they're pricks by themselves, but together they are major fucking pricks." Sam ranted. "Hey! Why are you laughing at me? I know for a fact, Kates, that you have the same opinion of those two as I do." He said, defiantly.

"I know, I know," I gasped, "but it's just funny that as soon as you set foot on this campsite you start swearing, even when it's not necessary. Of course, I understand that you don't get any privacy or freedom at home, with your helicopter parents and everything, but dude, please tone it down just a little bit, for me."

Sam grinned at me and said in a flirtatious voice, "For you, my dear Katie-Lou, I would do anything."

I grinned back at him and once again wondered what those luscious lips would feel like on my body.

****

As promised, a few minutes after my tent was erect I heard the zipper quickly glide up then back down. I smiled to myself as I heard Sam get up from where he had landed after throwing himself inside of my tent. He always entered the same way, so as to make sure that no one saw him coming in, because boys weren't allowed in the girl's tents -- even though we were allowed in theirs. However, I knew, for a fact, that the scout leaders knew that Sam came into my tent on a regular basis, but they didn't seem to mind it.

After finishing rolling out my sleeping bag, I stood up and turned around to find Sam quickly averting his eyes from my ass. I smiled. So, he wants me as much as I want him? Well, that's going to make this proposition go a lot smoother than I thought it would.

I took a deep breath, sat down on my sleeping bag and then patted the space next to me for Sam to come and sit down. Slowly and cautiously, he made his way over to me and plopped down next to me. I could feel an awkward silence creeping up on us so I searched around for something to say, but there was only one question I wanted him to answer, and even though I knew it was an inappropriate one I asked it anyway.

"Sam, are you a virgin?" I blurted out and instantly regretted it. "W-what I meant to say is..."

"No, Katie, I'm not. I mean, it's okay if you still are. After all, I am two years older than you so I have had more time to go out there and explore the sexual world."

"Sam, please don't talk to me like I'm a child, because I'm not. I am eighteen years of age and a legal adult."

"I'm sorry, Kates. I didn't mean it to sound patronising or anything and for all the time I've known you I have never considered you a child. But anyway, are you?" Sam said, with a gleam in his eye.

"Am I what?" I asked, confused and strangely horny.

"Are you still a virgin?" he asked, but seeing the look on her face he quickly carried on stumbling over his words, "I -- You don't have to tell me. A-and if you do, I promise I won't tell anyone if you are or aren't."

Here goes nothing, I thought and replied, in a quiet voice, "Yes, Sam. I am. But I want you to change that small detail."

I slowly lifted my eyes to see a mix of surprise and lust on Sam's face. His eyes roamed over my body, studying every curve. He halted his gaze when he reached the obvious wet patch on my shorts and I could see a bulge slowly start to form in his. Sam's eyes were glued to my crotch and the outline of my pussy that was visible through the shorts.

Cautiously, I moved my hand towards the bulge in his shorts. My hand hovered hesitantly over it for a few moments until I gently lowered it. Sam gave a soft gasp when my hand came in contact with his cock and his eyes shot to mine. In the depths of those bright green eyes was a mix of emotion: lust, confusion, eagerness, reluctance, but the one that dominated all others was his lust.

After the few seconds of hesitation Sam pounced on me. His mouth forcefully latched onto mine and our tongues instantly began to duel. Throughout all of this my hand had been stroking up and down the bulge in his shorts, while my fingers itched to touch it skin on skin. The urge to touch it was overpowering all other thoughts so I slipped my hand under the waistband of his shorts. For a moment our tongues stopped their dance while we both savoured the feel of my hand gliding slowly up and down his happy trail.

As we resumed our tongue duel, my hand moved further down looking for the start of his boxers. However, my hand did not come in contact with any, instead going straight to the silky, smooth surface of his delicious cock. When my hand made contact Sam moaned into my mouth and ripped my t-shirt off of my body. I wasn't wearing anything underneath because it was a hot summer's day and at that point in time I was extremely happy about my decision to go without.

To make it even I tugged Sam's shorts off of his legs, freeing all of his wondrous cock. For a few astounding minutes I just stared at the perfect sculpture presented before me; it was perfection. After those few moments, I couldn't just stare at it anymore I needed to taste it. I grabbed hold of the base and lifted my eyes to meet Sam's. I found him staring at me with a bewildered look on his face, it was as if he couldn't believe what we were doing -- I agreed with him there.

After checking Sam's views on what I was about to do I did not hesitate a second longer, I pounced on his cock and devoured it like I was starving. As soon as my lips made contact with his purple head, he let out a guttural moan and moved his hands to my chest so he could fondle my glorious tits. The sensation was almost enough to send me over the edge, but I held myself in check -- I wanted to save my first orgasm for when he was finally inside of me.

I pushed my head down, down, until he hit the back of my throat. I had never given anybody a blowjob before, but I had watched enough porn and read enough erotic stories on Literotica, to know that I was meant to ignore my gag reflex and just swallow. I did just that. I pushed him further down my throat and was surprised to find that I did not have any urge to throw up; I knew this was unusual, especially for a first timer like me, but at that point I didn't give a shit.

I pushed and pushed my head down until my nose was buried in his furry patch of hair just above his dick. I worked my throat muscles on all nine inches of it and heard Sam groan once more while pinching my nipples even harder. My hands, which were placed on his legs travelled up towards his balls. As I felt them I soon came to realise that they were absolutely massive and I would have gasped in surprise if Sam's monster wasn't already filling my mouth and throat.

After a few minutes of my head bobbing up and down and my hand fondling his balls while he squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples, I felt his cock expand and his balls rise up, he was going to cum. I knew that I wanted to swallow all of what he had to offer me, but I wanted to taste it, not have it shot straight into my stomach. So, I slowly removed all of his nine inches from my throat and left just his purplish head in my mouth.

I teased the head with my tongue whilst my hands squeezed and rubbed the shaft. Sam was moaning even louder now, so loud that I thought one of our leaders might come over to check if everything was okay, but they didn't.

"Katie," Sam groaned "I'm gonna cum. If you don't want me to cum in your mouth then you need to take it out right now."

By way of answer I locked my lips firmly around him and sucked his head even more ferociously. He wasn't kidding when he said that he was going to cum. A few seconds after he told me he erupted into my mouth. It spurted out of the head with short intervals between each shot. I swallowed and swallowed; I was not going to let any of this salty nectar escape my mouth.

After twelve squirts of cum Sam started to become soft in my mouth and I relinquished my hold on him. Once I let his shrivelling cock out of my mouth Sam fell back onto my sleeping bag, gasping.

"That was amazing. When did you learn to do that?" He squeezed out in between gasps.

"Just now. But don't get too comfortable there, I'm not done with you yet."

Hearing this Sam grinned and pulled me towards him.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

this soundslike me back then I got cout doing a lot of that . but so far great story

I will give it a six because the stiry is not done. but good job wright more please.dc

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

waiting for ch.02

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait

You have me intrigued, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like it

Want to read what happens next

colin23colin23over 10 years ago
"Viscous"?

I suspect you meant "vicious", but viscous certainly seems the wrong word (near the end of para 2). "Viscous" refers to a thick liquid, such as motor oil.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

High School Hottie Scoring big with the hottest girl in school.in Erotic Couplings
High School Harem Ch. 01 Horny teens explore their sexuality and each other.in Group Sex
Snowed In with the Boss Getting snowed in with the bitch boss turns into a surprise.in Erotic Couplings
A Saturday of Cheerleader Pleasure A fantasy comes true when a horny cheerleader stops by.in Mature
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories