Camping & More On The Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled out, Jill rolled off the black guy and collapsed on the bed. She never looked so sexy as she did laying there on her back, legs spread a look of satisfaction on her face. I picked up one of her arms and dropped it. Her arm just flopped back on the bed, she had indeed passed out. I pushed her legs together and told the guys that we should let her rest for awhile. One of the guys covered her with a sheet and we went back to the couch and chairs for another drink. The guys were generous with their praise and thanks. I told them that it was my but mostly Jill's pleasure and thanked them for being so considerate to her needs. After about thirty, minutes I went in to check on my wife. When I moved the sheet, her eyes opened and she smiled at me.

"Hi honey."

"Hi yourself. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Like I have been rode hard and put away wet." she replied using one of my lines.

I laughed, "who said anything about you being put away?"

Her eyes got big, "you want more?" she asked incredulously.

I was caressing her body over the sheet.

"You have more to give, don't you?" I asked, my eyes twinkling.

"I guess so." she teased.

"Good." I thought, "she still has her sense of humor."

"Hey John!! Bring some warm wet wash clothes in here will ya." I called.

A few minutes later he and the two black guys came in.

"The other guys had to go but asked me to thank you for them and tell you how much they appreciated you allowing them to share." he told Jill.

She laughed and said, "tell them you are welcome."

We spent the next few minutes cleaning her up. We adjourned to the living room for another drink. Jill was very relaxed with us as she sat naked enjoying the conversation. After about thirty minutes, Jill got up

"Well I'm ready for bed."

Then taking a look around and seeing that john and the other black guys had been stroking their cocks, she added, "to sleep!"

We all laughed as she went to John and gave him a kiss good night.

John extended the kiss and began to caress her back and ass.

"Mmm." she murmured.

I had stood with her dress in my hand intending to leave but as the kiss lasted longer and longer, I sat back down.

"You know, I never got seconds. Would you?" John asked her.

My wife sunk to her knees and began to give John's hard cock some attention. John and I noticed the remaining black guy was stroking his hard cock. John lowered him self to the floor as Jill followed. The black guy moved in behind Jill and began to lick her pussy. My wife looked over her shoulder.

"Be gentle I'm a little tender down there."

"I will." He replied.

I again had the pleasure of watching my wife have a black cock slid into her pussy. John and his friend fucked her for about ten minutes before she had another mild orgasm. They quickly followed her lead. Ten minutes later we were walking back to our RV. With cum dripping down her leg.

"I feel like such a slut. Are you ok? Do you still love me?"

"Are you kidding? You are wonderful and I love you more than before." I replied.

She smiled, "good, when can we do it again?"

"Is tomorrow soon enough?" I asked.

She giggled, "yes dear, that will be soon enough."

The next day we headed for the beach intending to relax and play for the day.

12