Camping Can Be Great Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers

Through the night I repeatedly heard Ruth getting fucked by John. She was fucked on her back, doggie style and when he laid her on her belly with a pillow under her belly I knew he was about to fuck her in her asshole! That was strictly my territory and I didn't want him to do that but by the time I knew what he was doing he was inside he asshole and fucking her as she was moaning, "Fuck my asshole hard, fuck my asshole hard" over and over again. I knew after that when she changed her moaning to almost a low scream that he had cum inside her asshole. I was devastated but couldn't do anything about it.

I guess I slept some of the night but it was a very restless sleep. I had Denny begging me to fuck her and trying her best to get my cock hard, and I also heard Ruth begging John to fuck her again - no wonder I couldn't rest easy. About 4.30am I climbed out of bed and walked out of the tent closely followed by Denny who was very angry with me. Once we were a distance from the tent she stopped me and looked my right in the eye and then slapped my face very hard! This stunned me for a second but I knew I deserved it. I know she was expecting a good night of fucking and I just hadn't delivered so she was entitled to be upset. She then took me down to the river bank and sat on a fallen log. She spread her legs wide apart and told me to suck her until she came or I could expect a very uncomfortable time in the future. I knew I had to do something to appease poor Denny so I dropped to me knees and put my face between her legs and started licking her cunt and her clit. I sucked and licked her until I felt her cumming. She held my face in place hard against her cunt as she came and I felt her juices over my face. She wouldn't release me and told me to suck her again. I couldn't refuse and although I had loved this woman and her body I just felt ashamed of what I had done and also what I had not done for her so I sucked and licked her until she came again. Then she released me at last, my face covered in her cunt juices!

The rest of that day was terrible with Ruth completely ignoring me and walking around naked with John and doing everything possible to annoy me when I was watching. She would kiss him and hold his cock or other times when she knew I was watching she would drop to her knees and take his cock into her mouth and suck him. She even brought him off sucking him while I watched and she swallowed his cum after holding her mouth open to show me his cum on her tongue before swallowing.

Denny, on the other hand, was ignoring me. She wandered around naked all day disgusted with me because I wasn't responding to her advances while her husband was enjoying my wife.

That night Ruth again went straight to bed with John and I could hear them fucking all night. Denny again tried to get my cock hard but it just wouldn't work. About 4am I heard her climb out of bed and go over to John where she had a whispered conversation with both of them. Next I heard John fucking Denny while Ruth was playing with John's balls and also sticking her fingers up Denny's asshole. When John came inside Denny, there was a general scream and it was only then I realized Denny was playing with Ruth's clit and she had cum too.

Denny then came back over to where I was lying and without ceremony she straddled my head with her feet and then lowered her cunt down over my face until it was just touching my mouth. She then told me to suck her and suck her hard! I knew I had no alternative but to suck her not realizing immediately that her cunt was full of John's cum. Both John and Ruth came over as well and watched me sucking Denny's cunt. Ruth and John both sat on my legs and held my hands so I couldn't move as Denny wriggled her cunt back and forth over my mouth. Suddenly John's cum began dripping out of her cunt into my mouth! The way she was sitting on my face just allowed her to reach under her and grab my nose holding it closed tightly. I had to breathe so I opened my mouth and was immediately subjected to large drops of cum dripping into my open mouth. They wouldn't release me until all of John's cum had drained out of her cunt into my mouth. It was then that she demanded I suck her clit until she came and this I had to do although it was difficult because I was still getting occasional drips of cum in my mouth. Eventually she came with a scream and then John and Ruth lifted themselves off my legs and Denny released my nose. I had been disgraced by being made to suck her cunt and swallow her husband's cum in front of my own wife.

During the rest of the day John fucked Ruth whenever he could get his cock hard. He was assisted by Denny who helped every time making sure Ruth reached orgasm every time. She also placed her fingers inside Ruth's asshole which made Ruth cum ever louder. It was a dreadful trip home that afternoon. John and Denny sat in the front of their car and I was forced to sit next to Ruth all the way home. Every now and again she would spread her legs apart and, as she wasn't wearing panties, she would push her fingers up inside her cunt. She would then pull them out and they would be clearly very sticky from all the cum which John had pumped into her. She would run her fingers under my nose annoying the hell out of me before sucking her fingers into her mouth!

To cut a long and horrible story short - she wouldn't allow me to make love to her for 5 months! If you ever want to think of torture - think about going without sex for 5 months! Certainly I played with myself and came lots of times between but that is no substitute for proper sex. When the 5 months embargo was up she told me I could now make love to her if I wanted to but she didn't really care any more. I was reasonably sure she had been fucked by John during the five months but I couldn't prove it and certainly wasn't likely to get any help from either John or Denny.

Strangely enough we remained friends with John and Denny although we certainly didn't go camping with them again. We visited each others houses and enjoyed meals together but there was never any mention of sex ever again.

Gradually Ruth and I came back to a more normal sex life and we began to enjoy making love to each other. But woe betide me if I step out of line for any reason - she would remind me of my five month starvation period and threaten to impose it again. I love my wife more than I can explain and I wish earnestly I hadn't fucked Denny ever but it is too late - I did fuck her and now I am still wearing the consequences years later. Although the experience was great when I fucked Denny it is much better to be with my much more comfortable wife - we just seem to fit together so nicely.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,443 Followers
12