Camping Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got so spicy that within a few minutes I was spanking her as he was driving hard into her. I just couldn't believe how long this guy was lasting and I don't think Keryn could either. It was such a hot scenario, that I would have lost my load within seconds. As for Keryn, she had some weird dazed expression on her face, like she was in a dreamworld.

I wish I could have seen her face a few seconds later when I leaned forward and began running a wet finger along her butt-crack! It was a tricky operation because this guy was still intent on drilling her, so I suggested he lay down and she get on top of him so I would have better access. He agreed and spread himself on the blanket slowly before Keryn attacked him and quickly slipped his rigid length back inside her. She looked so great, riding up and down and grinding herself against him. I think Keryn had decided that this was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and she wasn't going to miss out on anything. So she was riding, grinding, rubbing her clitoris and squeezing her breasts, sometimes in different orders, sometimes all at once.

For my part, I moved around and continued where I left off, pushing her forward so I could get my finger near her butt. To help with the sensations I traded my finger for my tongue. I loved rimming her at the best of times, but while she had a stranger's dick just inches from me gave it an amazing edge. I had to be careful where I put my tongue with all the thrashing around!

"Oh fuck that's good," Keryn enthused. "Put your finger up there," she asked. Of course I obliged and was treated to the strange sensation of feeling some young teenager's cock sliding into my fiancé. I'm not sure what happened at that stage, but Keryn began moaning like I had never heard before. I took this as a good sign to continue and decided to up the anti by adding another finger. She took it all, so well that she didn't even complain when I got a third in there!

Of course with a third slipping in relatively easily, there was only one option open to me. I had to take her arse. I told her to stop riding this guy for a second and began to inch my cock into her opening. As I did this our companion was whispering nasty talk into her ear, reminding her how bad she was, how she was going to be double-penetrated, how only bad girls do that. I was intending to go slow with my penetration, but either the hot-talk or just the passion she had built up overtook her and she rammed back against both two cocks, slipping mine to the hilt up her anus.

This was without doubt the most amazing feeling I had ever encountered. I felt so wild. I could actually feel this guy fucking Keryn! Keryn obviously loved having both her holes filled with cock, because she was thrashing around, screaming at us to fuck her, to give it to her, to ram her like she deserved. Of course we did just that, but needless to say this couldn't last long.

Within seconds this guy (we didn't even know his name yet) announced he was going to come. I had been doing everything in my power not to, so I admitted I too was on the verge. Keryn then shot forward, letting both our cocks slip out and got on her knees, begging for us to come on her. We both stood over her and she began sucking us alternately, at one stage even trying to get both cocks in her mouth at once. Our guest was first to succumb to her mouth, pulling back and spraying onto Keryn's tits. I went over the edge when I saw this, and added my load to make an incredible mess on her upper body.

And so the first act ended. We all lay down exhausted, the two of us guys rubbing the sperm into Keryn's flesh as she sighed and relaxed after the intense fucking she had received. This was a weird moment. Our guest introduced himself and apologised if he got carried away with any of his insults. Keryn and I assured him it was fine, just heat of the moment stuff. Ten or so minutes later I was ready for another round, so I climbed on top of Keryn, told her I loved her and made love to her. It was kind of weird after such a nasty fuck and with this guy this there (stroking himself of course!), but it was a really nice moment. By the time I finished, the teenager was fully charged, so he took over where I left off, slipping into Keryn's pussy which was full of my load.

This continued for two more roots, each guy pleasuring Keryn then resting for the other guy to tag in, sometimes giving it to her rough, sometimes soft. Both of us made sure that she was pleasured completely when we were not fucking her by rubbing, kissing and fondling her all over.

Unfortunately, like all good things they have to come to an end. As the sun rose our new friend announced he had to leave as they were leaving their camp at first light. It was a shame he had to go, because we had such a wild night, but these things happen. We all bid farewell and Keryn and I slumped down to rest up on the sheet. I knew I would never forget this day and neither would my fiancé. Needless to say our sex has been amazing since, just the memory enough to spur us to incredible heights.

12