Camping in Bondage

Story Info
Charlie takes Kelly camping, the way she likes it most
5.6k words
4.54
127.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
639 Followers

I slowly took my time setting up campsite just the way I wanted it – pitching the tent here and building the fire pit over there, all the while Kelly watched me standing spread eagle between two pine trees. She was pulled tight between the trees by fur lined leather cuffs and nylon straps on the wrists and ankles, her lush body stretched out to the letter X. As I set up the camp I constantly walked past her and pinched a nipple or swatted a saucy ass cheek to remind her that when I was done, she was completely mine.

Of course after hiking back into the woods the very first thing I did when we reached the camp site was to drop her pack and take her into my arms. "You're completely mine for the entire weekend," I told her.

"Big talker," she smiled, but she didn't complain as I proceeded to open the buttons on her shirt.

"I'm going to tie you up and use you any way I want."

Her sharp intake of breath indicated that I struck a cord that she wanted struck. "What are you going to do to me?" This wasn't play acting, she wanted to hear me tell her what I was going to put her body and mind through.

"I'm going to use you as my private fuck toy," I grinned as I pulled off her shirt and unfastened her bra. I began kissing her neck and shoulders as I exposed her large breasts. "I'm going to fuck your pussy, I'm going to fuck your ass, I'm going to fuck your mouth..."

"Oh God," she groaned. Every kiss I planted on her neck, shoulders, and breasts and every promise of debauchery to come elicited an excited little gasp of lust from her perfectly shaped mouth.

I hefted a large breast and sucked on it while running my tongue over her hardening nipple. "I'm going to oil up these beautiful titties and fuck them too, then I'm going to come on your face." I unbuckled her belt and unfastened her shorts and let them drop to the ground. "And when I get tired I brought some toys along so you can entertain me." She shivered and grinned up at me, her dimples showing me her amusement.

"That's all? You're only going to come on my face?" She slowly dropped to her knees in the soft pine needle covered forest floor and opened my fly. "What about coming in my mouth?" she fished out my hard cock and gave the head of it a slow deliberate lick. It was my turn to shiver now. "What about shooting deep in my ass?" She took the entire head of my cock into her mouth and began to suckle gently as she slowly and passionately ran her tongue around the head of my cock while her saliva slick hand stroked the shaft of my cock ever so leisurely. Nothing can make me come faster than what she was doing right at that minute.

I held her head firmly in my hands and began to ease my cock in and out of her mouth, only by an inch and very slowly, enjoying the intense sensations her mouth was causing. It was a real victory of self control to pull my cock out of her worshiping mouth, and when I did she looked so disappointed. "Will you come in my pussy too? It's been so long since you came in my pussy."

"It was just last night you insatiable wench!"

She sat back on her heels and with one hand fondled her breast while the other hand began to slowly stroke her clit. She was trying to get me to throw her down and fuck her silly. "I know it was last night, but it was so long ago! Miss Kitty loves being filled up with your hot sperm. I love feeling it coming back out, knowing you're going to fill me up again."

I chuckled inwardly, that was the cheesiest porn dialog I had ever heard. "You're talking like that just to get me hot, aren't you," I said as she nodded her assent, and then I caught what she said and tried not to laugh aloud. "Miss Kitty? Where did that come from?"

Kelly just laughed and shrugged then reached for my cock again but I gently slapped her hand away. She pouted. "Just seeing if you like the dialog, it seems to get you hot, and I really do like having your cum in me. It feels so warm and nasty." She emphasized the word 'nasty' in such a way that I knew I would have to make this woman feel nasty as often as possible. But for now I had a camp site to set up so I pushed her over onto her back in the cushion of the pine needles then grabbed her legs and took off her sneakers and socks then slid her shorts and panties the rest of the way off. Once she was completely naked I led her over to the site I picked out earlier, two fine pine trees standing bout 6 feet apart. I quickly secured her with the cuffs and straps then gave her a long passionate kiss while I ran my finger around her clit in tight little circles before leaving her to stew while I got to work.

Once I got the site set up I started a fire and gathered a couple of buckets of water from the stream. Returning to the campsite with the water I looked about; tall fragrant pine trees, the thick carpet of soft pine needles, a cozy tent, a cheery fire, a naked large breasted woman in bondage. It all formed the idyllic scene of camping at its finest.

Normally when backpacking I bring MRE's to eat, but this occasion was special so I had packed in a couple of steaks, a couple of ears of corn and a combination of sliced potatoes, onions, and peppers in a foil pouch that I just had to throw on the grill. Soon dinner was roasting on the fire and I was hungry.

"What about me?" Kelly asked as I started to dish up dinner.

"You didn't wash before dinner, you can't eat."

She pouted her cutest pout and batted her long eyelashes. "Pleeeeeze?"

I smiled and placed her dinner on a stump next to her. "Ok, dig in." which brought on even more pouting. I stepped behind her and gave her ass a swat. "Are you questioning your master?"

"No sir," she gasped.

"DON'T CALL ME SIR! I WORK FOR A LIVING!" I shouted in a surprisingly good imitation of R. Lee Ermy.

"No, Master!" she corrected herself.

"Better!" I swatted her ass again. "That's for the next time." I took my place in front of her and saw that she was flushed, her nipples erect. Her large round breasts shuddered with each breath and the insides of her thighs were wet with her juices: this dominance play was getting to her. I fed her dinner bit by bit, drawing out the event by delicious mouthfuls. Dinner was a success even though the roast corn on the cob was funny and a bit messy as I held the cob and she took little bites while the butter dripped on her breasts.

While we were eating a large pot of water that I left on the fire heated up, now I got the pot and after washing the dinner dishes and utensils with a portion of the water I retrieved a bar of soap and a washcloth and washed every inch of Kelly, paying attention to her most sensitive parts. First I soaked the cloth and wet down her body, then massaged her wet smooth skin with the soap and my hands making her warm wet and slippery. My hands kept straying to her big breasts which felt so soft and slippery and wonderful as my hands slid over them. When I wasn't soaping her tits I was washing her pussy, her crinkly little anus, and her beautiful legs. Wishing to share in the bath I stripped and her eyes locked onto my cock as it sprang free.

I wet myself down and soaped up then pressed myself against Kelly's wet slippery body and ground against her as my cock sawed between her legs. We kissed deeply as we writhed against each other and I could feel her thigh muscles trying to grasp my cock. Reluctantly breaking the kiss I rinsed us off with the warm water and a wet cloth. I ended up behind her, holding her tightly and squeezing her tits as my throbbing cock nestled between her asscheeks. She just groaned and leaned back against me and rubbed her ass against my crotch. I could have spent an hour holding this vivacious woman while enjoying the scents and sounds of the pine forest, but I had much more I wanted to do. Giving her a little swat of warning I wrung out the cloth, made sure I still had some warm water left then got out some equipment that made her eyes open wide in terror – a shaving mug and a razor.

She had shaved before we left for the weekend but this was for me, not for her. I want to worship her body in every way I can, and this is one way I've only wondered about. Using the shaving brush I worked the soap into a creamy lather and gently applied it to her sensitive under arms. She squirmed and giggled as I did it but being bound there was nothing she could do or say. I was extra delicate insuring that the ticklish sensations were maximized. I then took out a razor and shaved her with slow careful strokes while she struggled not to giggle from the tickling, but I was extremely careful and when I was done she was shaved closer than ever before.

Once I finished her underarms and washed the residue soap from her body I started on her legs, working on one at a time, first with the coating of lather then shaving delicately being extremely careful not to knick or cut her smooth pale skin. Before I had finished with one leg I had to get a lantern out because the sun was setting and it was starting to get pretty dark under those fragrant pines. I washed the leg I finished shaving and started on the other and did an extremely good job. I inspected every square inch of skin for stray hairs or stubble and when I was satisfied I started working up the lather again.

"What are you doing now?" she asked nervously, knowing exactly what I was going to do.

"You know what I'm going to do."

She started to squirm as she watched me pull up a stool in front of her. "Don't you dare!"

"Don't make me get the gag out of the toy bag."

I approached her pussy with the shaving brush and she jerked her hips back. "DON'T!" she shouted.

I set the shaving mug and brush down on the stump and stood, the look in her eyes showed that she knew she was in trouble. I strode over to the tent and grabbed the toy bag and found the ball gag and flogger waiting there. I approached her and she was already begging for forgiveness, but the line had been crossed. She accepted the gag wordlessly and I snugged it up tight then put a pinecone in each of her hands. We use a dual safe word in our relationship; the 'initial' safe word stops the scene but not the game. The initial safe word is for use in a situation where she's too physically uncomfortable to continue the current scene but doesn't want to stop, just change what ever it is that's uncomfortable. When she's gagged that's signaled by dropping one of the two items I put in her hands. The other safe word stops everything for what ever reason, and when gagged it's indicated by dropping both items.

I stood behind her with the flogger. I hate that damn thing, like I've said; I'm a dom, not a sadist. I don't want to hurt my sub, I'd rather drive her out of her mind with orgasms or teasing but sometimes she likes a little pain, and sometimes she needs it, so for her I occasionally indulge.

The flogger swished through the hot night air and struck her round white ass cheeks. She jerked as it struck. "That's for thinking you can give me an order. Do you understand?" she nodded her head and I noticed both pinecones were still in her hands.

Again the flogger swung and again it struck her ass, and then it fell a third time. "That's for trying to avoid me by trying to move out of the way. Do you understand?" She nodded and again I saw that the pinecones remained in her grip.

Three more times I swung the flogger, each time I struck leaving red lines on that ass that I crave. "And that's for not trusting me, to think that I would dare hurt the pussy that I love so much. Understand?" again she nodded, I noticed a tear trickling from the corner of her eye, but I also noticed her nipples harder than they've been all evening.

As I took my seat before her crotch I also noticed her silky inner thighs glistening with moisture. I ran my finger through the dampness then made a show of licking her dew off of my finger as she watched with wide eyes. Soon I was applying the lather to her pussy and mound while she shivered with uncontrolled nervousness. I took a new razor and slowly and delicately began scraping away the microscopic stubble and the few hairs she missed.

"You can't see down here as well as I can, so naturally I can do a much better job" I informed her as I gently pulled a pussy lip taught to denude it perfectly. She could only take a shuddering breath in response. I was on a constant lookout for falling pine cones. "You see, I love this pussy, passionately. I would do nothing to ever hurt it, other than fuck it raw." Another shudder. I checked my work and was completely satisfied that I had shaved her closer than ever before in her life without a single nick or cut. "See? All done. You should learn to trust me with sharp objects around your reproductive organs." I said as I washed her pussy with a damp cloth. She rolled her eyes in relief. "Only one more thing left," she looked terrified. "Operational check," she looked confused. "We need to see if this still works." With that I doused the lantern and leaned forward and began gently began licking and kissing the most delightful pussy I have ever sank my tongue into.

She moaned around her gag as I gently licked and kissed every inch of skin that I recently scraped bare. I craned my neck and began lightly flicking my tongue over her clit as her tummy began to tremble from the sensations I was creating in her clit. My licking became more and more intense, and then I changed tactics and drove my tongue in and out of her pussy, her juices flowing and covered my face soaking my tightly trimmed beard. She began grunting into the ball gag as I tongue fucked her and soon her hips began twitching and jerking as her excitement mounted. I reverted back to sucking and nibbling on her clit.

She became more and more animated while I pleasured her clit, then I slipped two fingers into her pussy and began finger fucking her as quickly as I could. I looked up to see her face but my view was blocked by her large breasts as they swayed and wobbled in her excited convulsions. I could tell she was getting closer to coming as her body began tensing and shuddering over and over, I redoubled my tonguing and slipped a third finger into her pussy and suddenly her body went ramrod stiff. Muffled screams tried to escape around the gag as she pressed her clit into my mouth. I felt the waves of her orgasm crashing through her body and it seemed to go on and on. Finally she started to go limp, her muffled shrieks mellowed to little whines. I stopped licking her clit and eased my fingers out of her pussy.

I stood and took the gag out of her mouth, now free from the gag she dropped the pinecones. "Oh God that was..." I stifled her comments with a passionate kiss. My throbbing cock sawed against her pussy and I was getting ready to take her there, standing up. When we broke the kiss she looked up and softly said "Master, my arms are tired."

I had forgotten she was bound up like that for so long. "Lets go by the fire, your skin looks so pretty in firelight." I released her arms and wrists from the cuffs and she walked stiffly over to the fire. I grabbed the toybag and a sleeping bag out of the tent and rolled out a sleeping bag in front of the fire then drove two stakes into the ground by the head of the sleeping bag. Soon she was stretched out before the fire, the firelight causing her skin to glow.

I knelt between her legs and lifted them up over my shoulders then leaned forward and slowly eased my throbbing cock into her warm wet pussy. She threw her head back and groaned as I sank slowly into her depths, the feel of her moist cunt stretching around my cock was causing me to shudder in erotic bliss. I leaned forward over her, her legs hooked over my arms caused her ass to tip up giving me fuller access to her depths. Finally my groin pressed against hers and my pole was rooted deeply into her body. I luxuriated in the feel of her pussy squeezing my cock.

I slowly eased back out, savoring every millimeter of her inner walls until just the head of my cock remained in her wet grasp. Our eyes met and I could see that she absolutely loved being tied out helpless in the wilderness with a cock ready to plunder her pussy. I wanted to slowly fuck her, easing in and out little by little and drive her out of her mind, but the events of the past hour had gotten to me too and all I could think about was skewering this sex goddess that I had bound to my will. With a cry I drove into her deeply, crashing into her pussy and our groins met with a wet slap.

I was out of my mind with lust for her and I began driving my cock in and out, her yelps and shrieks of ecstasy driving me onward. My cock was a throbbing iron hot bar that I slammed in and out of her with all my strength, the force of our fucking caused her large breasts to roll around on her ribcage crazily.

"Yes! Yes! Uuuunnnnggghhh!! FUCK ME!" she shrieked, her cries echoing in the black woods

I growled, now a just an animal in rut, driving my cock in and out of her wet clenching pussy. Each thrust seemed to go deeper until I could feel the tip of my cock hit her cervix. If it bothered her in any way she didn't let on, as Kelly was lost in her own frenzy. As I plunged into her willing and receptive body I could see her climbing to another orgasm and I drove harder into her hoping to fill her pussy up with my come as she climaxed on my cock. My grunts were mixing with her cries as I slammed into her again and again. My balls were hitting her ass with each deep thrust, her breasts wobbled delightfully as her body shook from the pounding I was delivering. I wanted to shoot my come deep inside her yet continue fucking her forever at the same time. Suddenly she shrieked at the top of her lungs, her body tightened and her hips began convulsing as her orgasm crashed over her. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and her legs locked up making it nearly impossible for me to fuck, but I continued to push into her, grinding my groin against her clit as she came. She convulsed and shuddered as she lost control to her passion, her pussy wringing my cock for all she was worth. I tried desperately to fuck into her but her contractions were just too strong, so I leaned back and strummed her clit with my thumb causing her to scream my name and spasm in ecstasy.

Finally her cries subsided and she went limp. She didn't faint but it looked close. I was still wild with the need to come and was just a couple of strokes from shooting my heavy load. I pulled my throbbing cock out of her slack pussy and knelt over her chest, my cock throbbed and jerked, a string of precome literally drooling from the opening. I grabbed a bottle of oil from the toy bag and squirted a generous helping on her large breasts, then laid my cock between then and squeezed her breasts tightly around my throbbing pole and started easing deeper into her warm cleavage.

I began titty fucking her warm full breasts enjoying the exquisite sensation of her slick flesh wrapped around my dick. I threw my head back and groaned, the feeling of my cock sliding against her oily flesh was overwhelming. The sensation of my cock sawing between her breasts must have brought her back around because she lifted her head and every time my cock head emerged from between her breasts she flicked her tongue out to lick it. A couple of times I lifted my hips allowing her to suck my cock head properly, but the need to come was too over powering. Soon my hips began jerking out of control, I pressed her tits tighter against my cock then suddenly I was coming. I threw my head back and roared as jet after jet of cum splashed into the tight valley of her breasts. The blood pounding in my ears made it nearly impossible to hear her encouraging words as my brain melted in the shattering waves of blessed relief

"Yeah, come for me, shoot all over me, it feels so good, I love your come..." she whispered over and over.

Duleigh
Duleigh
639 Followers
12