Camping in France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I had to add my own spunk to those pools so I took my hand away, all sticky-slippery with his, and started to massage my own sensitive tip quite quickly. Well I was hugely turned-on, but just before the final ascent to orgasm there was a noise outside and Graham said "Are you coming to get the bread then?" There was just a hint of emphasis on the word "coming" though I don't think he was able to see into the tent. I certainly was "cumming" so I grunted to him that I would "come soon" and "came" almost immediately all over Trev's hairless chest. He watched my ejaculation keenly then smiled and said laconically "Great! Make sure you don't get any of that on the bread."

On the way to the village boulangerie I didn't tell Graham I had just had a terrific orgasm but I did ask him about Des. He paused for a moment before replying, then looked round at me and said simply "He's awesome." I knew what he meant!

Well, the sun shone again on Tuesday and that night was just as good as the first with Trevor (we had just one orgasm each.) In fact everyone seemed happy, even though it had been agreed to adjust the pairings for Wednesday and Thursday. I was to sleep with Des, while Trevor and Graham were to be together for the first time.

We were in holiday mood, the sun continued to shine, and the food, wine and sex were superb. What more could you want! Well, Des was absolutely fantastic. He's very laid- back about his size but he's completely reliable. Once he gets to that "third phase" of his, nothing is going to stop him and what a load he shoots! On the Wednesday night I did something I'd never done before – I asked him if I could put his enormous cock in my mouth. This was before he'd got to phase 1 and he said he had no objection (if I didn't) so long as he didn't actually spunk in my mouth. As my lips closed round that fabulous cut dickhead of his he gasped with pleasure – and continued to do so as I massaged his glans with my lips and my tongue while gently stroking his long thick shaft with my hand. He reached phase 1 fairly quickly, taking his rod abruptly from my mouth. I liked the taste of his pre-cum and I loved the "hard softness" of that hugely engorged head in my mouth. I was urgent to hold it like that again, using both mouth and hand and he let me, withdrawing again as he felt the approach of orgasm in his balls. On the third wave, however, he groaned "I'm close … I'm going to cum" and I took my mouth off his cockhead and stroked him fast. Because we were in the dark I didn't see or feel him cum, but I kept stroking – and he kept pumping out his juice. When we had had sex before it was usually me who came off first, so I felt really good that this time it was him. He lay there for a few minutes, exhausted, before turning to me and asking me if he could do me in the same way. Well, of course! I let him know when I was about to shoot so that I didn't cum in his mouth and it was one of the best and most intense orgasms I ever had in my life. Sleeping next to him all night, spent but content, was wonderful and Graham had more or less to drag me out of the bed in the morning to go and get the bread. He had had a good night (his first with Trevor) and was happy too.

On Thursday night we repeated what we had done the night before, but I shot my load first and we took longer over it. We used a towel to mop up with, otherwise the bedding would have been awash with sperm! Friday was another sunny day. After we had bathed we drove further along the coast than we had been before and found a restaurant for our evening meal where six or seven courses, washed down with several bottles of wine, took almost four hours, so we got back later than intended and decided to sleep as we were rather than change partners. In fact, what with the meal, the alcohol and the week's night- time "activities" I was pretty tired and Des and I went to sleep without even a hard-on. I rather think Graham and Trevor did the same.

I woke early on the Saturday morning because there was an unusual noise and it took me a minute or two to realise that it was rain drops pattering on the tent! We had got so used to the fine weather that we had forgotten it could rain. I looked out of the tent and saw only low cloud and driving rain. Over coffee and croissants in the large tent we discussed our options and decided to go to visit the Nazi U-boat submarine pens at St Nazaire. The visit was a success but when we got back to the camp there were still two hours before we could go for our evening meal and it was raining. We had brought a couple of bottles of wine with us and after we had opened the first I suggested we play a game of cards. Trevor looked doubtful about this, saying that he never played cards, but Graham said we could soon teach him. I then thought of a game which involved only one card, where the players each have three "lives" (and one extra for the first player to be out) and the winner wins all the "lives" at the end of the game. For this reason the game is usually played with sweets as "lives" and the winner, if he is kind, gives the lives out for the other players to eat. We therefore hunted for sweets and found just enough toffees to play one game. We had two trial rounds for everyone to get the hang of the game, which involves either passing your card to the player on your left if you think it is low or saying "Stick" if you think it will not be the lowest card when they are all turned up at the end of the round. If you pass your card to the player on your left he must give you his card. The dealer is the last to be passed to and has the option of turning up a card from the pack. Aces are low so if, for instance, you pass a "three" to the player on your left and he gives you an Ace, he can "stick", knowing full well that he won't have the lowest card at the end of the round. It's very satisfying to do this and the player with the lowest card loses a life. When you lose three lives you are "out" and take no further part in the game unless you are the first out in which case you get the extra life. It's amazing how often the player who gets the extra life wins the game.

Trevor soon learned this amusing game and what with the wine and the closeness of our four bodies kneeling in a circle in the big tent, we were soon laughing and joking. Trev, with beginner's luck, won the first game and gave Des, Graham and me two toffees each, which left him with seven. Carelessly we ate them so he gave us another, leaving nowhere near enough for another game. We opened the other bottle of wine and I suggested we could play again if we each forfeited an article of clothing every time we lost a life. Looking round the tent I reckoned each of us had five articles of clothing on – shorts, underpants, t-shirt and two socks. Whoever got the extra life (and if he lost it) would be reduced to his underpants ….

There was great enthusiasm to play again and as the wine flowed and our mirth and enjoyment mounted, so our clothes were consigned bit by bit to the back of the tent. Des got the extra "life" and promptly lost it. He took off his shorts without hesitation and sat down to watch how the game would end. All eyes swivelled to that magnificent package and he responded by saying "Take a good look, fellas, it'll be your turn next!"

And so it was. Trevor won that game too, discarding only his socks, and it was quickly agreed to play another with just the clothes we had got left on. This meant Des would be naked as soon as he lost his first "life" but in fact it was Trevor (his luck deserting him) and then me who lost all our clothes first, leaving Graham and Des with just their underpants on for the final round. Des lost and without embarrassment stepped out of his pants and there for us all to see was that fabulous equipment of his.

I couldn't resist. "How about a circle jerk, fellas?" I said.

We were all a little high on the wine and the excitement of stripping. We had to explain to Trev what a circle jerk was and the rest of us had only read about it. I found the towel that Des and I had used and spread it in the middle where we had been playing cards. We all knelt round but it took a moment or two for us all to become hard so I considered what the penalty should be for the last person to cum. "The last person to cum gets to write this holiday up for others to read" I said. Graham looked doubtful but then realized that he usually came quicker than anyone else, so probably wouldn't have to do any writing. He immediately started stroking himself. Trevor didn't want to have to write either, so he started beating his meat, and Des and I joined in as soon as they had really got going. Looking round the circle I was amazed to see the different techniques employed. I thought of that "scientific article" and if I could have timed it, I would!

Des was still in phase 1 and I was gently massaging my glans to keep pace with him, whereas Graham was really going for it and so was Trevor. I reckoned that normally Graham would cum first, followed by me and I was not sure who would win between Trevor and Des. So I dawdled a bit and watched.

Graham was the first to show. His hand was flying and he lifted his head and said "I'm close …. Ooh, I'm close ….Ooh I'm CUMMING" and he shot a wad onto the towel. Our eyes then shifted to Trevor who was working hard and swaying at the knees. He said nothing but suddenly that long thin dick of his, pointing straight out over the towel, erupted and his first jet landed on the other side of the towel from him. He nearly fell on his face on the towel with the force of his ejaculation. Everyone cheered and I saw that fleeting expression on his face, half ashamed, half triumphant which I had seen before. I looked at Des. He was through phase 1 and working up to the end of phase 2. I knew I could cum any time if I increased my pace, and when he got to phase 3, with Graham and Trevor's eyes glued on his tool, I looked at him and nodded slightly. He understood : we would cum off, if possible, together.

Timing your orgasm with another is a difficult feat, but somehow we managed it. I'm not sure that Graham and Trev saw mine because Des's was so spectacular. The first jet shot into the air and went a full semi-circle before landing at the extreme edge of the towel. No-one cheered (I couldn't because I was coaxing every last sensation and drop out of my own dick) because it was such an awesome performance. That first jet was followed by several more, all leaving the tip of his dick with extraordinary dynamic force. Des was just "big" every which way!

Anyway, once it was over, it was time to clean up, wash the towel and go out for our meal. It had stopped raining so we hung the towel on our improvised line while we went to the local restaurant. It was our last full day in France and we had certainly made the most of it. During the meal we agreed that as Des had cum fractionally before me, I should write up our story and that's what I've done.

I don't think there was any further "activity" when we rolled into our sleeping bags on our return to the tents. The towel remained unused and the next day we had to pack up and catch the afternoon ferry to Plymouth. The sun came out again and we had time for a last bathe before our departure. Our swimming trunks held no secrets now!

When we got back to the UK Graham drove Trevor and Des to their parents' homes and we all shook hands, promising to meet again next year. Then he drove me back to our home town and deposited me at my mother's. Before we got there he stopped the car, gave me a hug and said "We've had a great time, Urlen. Thanks!"

I was quite moved – because we had!

12