Camping Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her free and willing openness to talk about fucking Jack, even while she was fucking me, had a similar effect on me, and my cock strained even harder to probe her depths, if that was possible.

I don't know if it was the added excitement from the previous night's swap, or just that it was good for us to come back together after 'being apart', or just relief mixed with reassurance, in knowing that we were going to be OK, but Tracey and I had more deep, intense passion in our lovemaking that afternoon than we'd had in a long time. Every once in a while in the years we've been married, our lovemaking has hit a truly transcendent level, where time seems to become irrelevant, and the only dimension is sex, and our two bodies joining together. This was becoming one of those. We became lost in each other, and all our senses were only aware of our mating. On and on, our bodies undulated in their erotic union, while the rest of the universe faded away. My cock took on a warm, buzzing glow as it continued stroking in and out of my wife.

At last, after what felt like hours, but might as well have been days or months, Tracey rolled her head back, which I knew meant that her orgasm was close at hand. Her mouth dropped open, and she said, almost absent-mindedly, "Joe, I'm gonna come."

"I know, babe. I'm coming with you."

She increased both the tempo and the pressure of her grinding, and I thrust up into her in response. Soon Tracey was shuddering and writhing as the waves of orgasm crashed over her. She was gasping and groaning, and I could feel her cunt-muscles rhythmically clenching on my shaft. With a loud groan, I pressed my cock deep into her, and released my seed. Great spurts of my cum shot into her, and soon we were both laughing uncontrollably, for the sheer joy of our union.

Once our orgasms had subsided, Tracey laid down on top of me, my softening cock still inside her as I languidly stroked her back and sides. I savored the smoothness of her skin and the curves of her ass, the bulge of her breasts as they pressed against my chest, caught up in our post-coital rapture.

"Tracey, you're amazing," I murmured. "You know me like nobody else ever could."

"Mmmmm. . ." she purred. "In the biblical sense."

"Of course."

*****

When Jack and Audrey returned from their nature walk, they both wore happy, contented grins.

"Did you guys have a good talk?" Tracey asked.

Audrey smiled. "We had a VERY good talk. And some very, VERY good other things, too!"

"Ah, yes," I replied. "I love those 'other things'."

"So, what do you guys think?" Tracey asked. "Who's sleeping with who tonight?"

Jack cleared his throat. "Well, actually. . ." he began. Tracey and I shot worried glances at each other.

"Actually. . ." Jack continued, "we were thinking that it would be fun for the four of us to sleep together in one tent. Our tent is a little bigger than yours. . . What do you think?"

"You mean, we'd all be in the same tent?" Tracey asked. "Would we be fucking our own spouses, or cross over again, like last night?"

Audrey chimed in, "I'm imagining that there will be plenty of opportunity for each of us to fuck whoever we want, by the time the night is done. But this way, we won't have to wonder what our spouse is up to in the other tent."

"Sounds cool! Count me in!" I enthused.

"Me too!" agreed Tracey.

*****

The rest of the afternoon seemed to drag on interminably, as the four of us waited in eager anticipation of the evening's festivities.

Finally, Jack and I just built the campfire, even though it was barely late afternoon, and started grilling the burgers for dinner. Tracey and Audrey mixed another pitcher of gin-and-tonics, and the four of us sat around the picnic table, chattering like kids waiting for Christmas morning.

The drinks were getting us all nicely buzzed, and finally, with burgers still on the table (but no more G&Ts), Jack stood up and stretched exaggeratedly. "Well," he said with a chuckle, "I'm ready for bed. How about the rest of you?"

We all laughed. "You're not fooling anybody with that line!" Tracey shouted. "You're just ready to get fucked!"

"Well you know," I added, mock-thoughtfully, "I'm feeling a little tired myself. I like Jack's idea."

Audrey just smiled. "I'm not really tired at all," she said. "But I'm really, REALLY horny."

We all laughed, and stored the food away, so at least the critters wouldn't get it while we were playing. Then we all headed into Jack and Tracy's tent.

When the four of us were all inside the tent, no-one was sure at first how to get started, or who they should be with. We all sort-of stood there for a second, looking at each other, until Tracey and I kissed each other; breaking our kiss, Tracey said, "See you soon, lover" and turned toward Jack, leaving Audrey and me for each other. (I had no problem with Tracey's choice; she and I had made passionate love only a couple hours earlier, and we hadn't 'seen' our friends since the previous night; besides, we might as well get any awkwardness at seeing each other with the opposite spouse out of the way early.)

I took Audrey in my arms, and instantly, our hands were running freely over each other's bodies, and under each other's clothes. "Did you miss me?" I asked, with a wink.

"Mm-hm," grinned Audrey, as she kissed me passionately, pressing her tongue between my lips.

In short order, I stripped Audrey's shirt off her, and she did likewise to me. While we savored the sensation of skin-to-skin contact again, I reached behind her to unclasp her bra, setting her beautiful breasts free from their confinement. That seemed to excite her even more, and she stroked and caressed me even more urgently than before.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of Jack and Tracey. They were both naked to the waist, as well, and as I watched, Jack slid his hands inside the waistband of Tracey's shorts, caressing the cheeks of her ass, and then stripping her shorts off entirely, leaving her standing there completely naked. Tracey's hands went directly to the bulge in Jack's crotch, causing him to groan with arousal. In short order, Tracey had stripped Jack's shorts off, as well, so the two of them were both naked.

While I was watching our spouses, Audrey brought me back to the business at hand, stroking my cock as it stretched the fabric of my shorts. She fumbled with the drawstring until she managed to strip my shorts off me altogether, freeing my throbbing erection into the open air. In her excitement, Audrey was breathing heavily, and she helped me strip her own shorts off herself, the last remaining article of clothing on any of our four bodies.

I laid Audrey down on the bed, and attended to her lovely breasts, which I had sadly neglected in the excitement of our first night together. Her breasts were utterly delightful -- full, round C-cups with dark pink nipples. With one hand, I fondled her left breast, while I suckled her right, causing her to writhe and squirm on the bed, groaning with pleasure.

Audrey reached for my stiff cock and took hold of it, stroking it lightly. I moved my free hand from her breast to her pussy, and ran my fingers through her pubic hair. Finding her slit, I slowly ran my finger along her opening, feeling how her labia were engorged with her arousal. Gently, I probed with my finger inside her, finding her already moist and lubricated; she groaned again when I found her clit and began diddling it.

On the other side of the bed, Jack and Tracey were in a 69 position, with Jack on top. I paused as I watched my friend ravish my wife's pussy with his tongue, and her suck his cock. I rolled Audrey over on top of me, and we had our own 69 session. I reveled in the sensations of Audrey's lips on my cock, while just a few feet away, my wife and her husband were doing the same thing to each other.

From the other side of the bed, Tracey stopped sucking Jack's cock just long enough to groan, "I want you inside me." Jack didn't have to be told twice; immediately he spun around from licking my wife's pussy, and took his place between her legs. He looked up briefly, to make sure that Audrey and I were watching, then with his hand, he positioned his cock directly against Tracey's pussy lips and slowly pressed into her. It was just incredibly exciting to watch his cock slowly disappearing into my wife, an inch at a time, until his entire shaft was inside her, and his pubic hair mixed with hers.

For obvious reasons, I had never been able to watch my wife fucking, except from the perspective of the one fucking her. It was indescribably, intoxicatingly erotic, to see her from an 'independent' angle, as she ground her cunt against Jack's thrusts.

I was well familiar with Tracey's cunt, and I wondered if Jack was feeling her the same way I do, or differently. And I wondered how different his cock felt to her.

Audrey, too, seemed to get momentarily lost in watching her husband and my wife. I motioned for her to swing around so she could ride me. She raised herself up slightly, so her cunt-lips were pressed lightly against my cockhead. Then, getting the attention of our spouses, she said, "Jack, Tracey -- watch; Joe and I are fucking, too!"

"I see it, Sweetheart," said Jack. "And I'm loving it!"

For my part, I was loving the sensations of the inside of Audrey's vagina, warm and moist and snug as she bounced up and down on my length. I couldn't help comparing Audrey's vagina with my wife's -- I really couldn't say it was better or worse, but Audrey's movements on my cock were different from Tracey's, and just the simple variety was delicious.

For a long while, Audrey rode my cock, while Jack pounded Tracey's pussy right next to us. At one point, Tracey and I realized that we were laying side-by-side while our new friends bounced on top of us. I reached out and took her hand in mine, and we held hands, even while I was thrusting up into Audrey, and Tracey was lifting her hips to Jack. "Thank you," I whispered to my wife. "I'm glad we could finally do this."

Silently, she mouthed back to me, "Me too; I love you."

I don't even remember which of us was the first one to start coming. It really didn't matter, because once one of us started to come, it pretty well took all of us over the edge, and the tent was filled with a symphony of orgasmic cries and grunts and groans. I shot my load into Audrey, then watched as my cum slowly oozed out of her down my shaft. I watched as Jack gave a grunt, sending his sperm into my wife. And then the four of us laid gasping and panting, as we tried to regain our breath.

"My God, that was incredible!" Tracey exclaimed. "I didn't know if I'd like having Joe watch me, and watching him with Audrey, but it was just incredibly cool! Is that what you look like when you're fucking me?"

"I know!" agreed Audrey. "It was weird and exciting at the same time, watching the two of you together, and knowing you were watching us."

While we recovered, Tracey crawled over to be with me, and Audrey returned to her husband. Tracey sat between my legs, facing Jack and Audrey, and they sat likewise. Jack and I lazily fondled our wives' tits, while they reached behind themselves to play with our spent cocks, trying to bring them back to life. We talked about what we'd just done, and what we wanted to do next, once Jack and I could get erections again. We all agreed that watching each other fucking the opposite spouse, even with its twinges of jealousy or anxiety, had been about the most exciting thing any of us had ever done.

After a frustrating recovery time for Jack and me, at last we both started to get hard again.

"I've got an idea," said Tracey. And rather than explain, she just had Jack and me lie on our backs side-by-side, with our cocks sticking straight up at the roof of the tent. Then Tracey mounted me, and Audrey mounted Jack, and they rode us. Which was very cool, feeling Tracey grinding herself on my cock, while watching Audrey impale herself on Jack at the same time. Then, after a few minutes of that, one of the women called out, "Switch!" and the two of them traded places, so that Audrey was riding me and Tracey was with Jack again. One or the other of the women would call for a switch every few minutes, so Jack and I got to experience both women's vaginas in quick succession, over and over again. We kept that up for quite a long time; I don't even remember which of the women was riding me when I came.

As we grew tired, and the night's festivities were winding down, both couples returned to 'their own' for a Last Fuck of the Night. Tracey and I were together, and Jack and Audrey were together. By that time, it wasn't earth-shattering sex, it was just grateful, appreciative 'this-has-been-really-good' sex, and when we'd all climaxed, we drifted off to sleep.

*****

In the morning, I was awakened by the sensation of fingers playing with my cock, which was already significantly hard by the time I gained consciousness. As I groggily looked around, I discovered that it was Audrey playing with my cock. She and I had the 'middle spots' on the bed, with Tracey and Jack on the 'outside spots'.

"Morning, lover," she said, in an early-morning drawl. "You wanna fuck? Once more, before we leave? You know, we might never get to do this again. . ."

"Mm-hm," I answered. "I see your point."

We were still naked from the night before, so we quickly fell on each other, kissing and sucking and nibbling and fondling and caressing and stroking and probing, until Audrey pulled me on top of herself and, taking my cock in her hand, fed me into herself. I slid into her easily, since her pussy was still full of a thick soup of Jack's cum mixed with mine, and soon I was happily sliding in and out of her.

The sounds of our fucking soon awakened Tracey and Jack, and in short order, the two of them were having their own Last Fuck for the Road.

As we all laid on the bed afterwards, we smiled to think that, even as Jack and I were leaving to set up the campsite ahead of time, none of us expected anything like the erotic festival that we'd had together. All of us had wanted to try swinging and/or swapping, but none of us could think of how to ever make it happen, and we never really expected to actually do it. But because Tracey and Audrey had gotten a little randy in their conversation, we'd discovered each other, and it had been wonderful. Funny how that goes, sometimes. . .

*****

When Tracey and I got home that evening, we headed straight to bed. Not because we were tired, but because we wanted to relive and recount all our experiences from the weekend. Even as much as we'd fucked over the weekend, we had raw, passionate sex again and again into the wee hours of the night. We simply couldn't exhaust all the excitement from the weekend, for days, even weeks afterward.

Since that weekend, we've gotten together with Jack and Audrey a few more times, every couple weeks or so, and we always have an amazing time. We'll get together for dinner, and afterward, either the 'cross-couples' go to the separate houses, or all four of us go to one house or the other. Audrey and I are starting to understand how each other 'tick' sexually, and so are Jack and Tracey. It only adds to the richness, as we all truly become more versatile lovers - not just doing the same things with a different person, but learning how to do different things to please a different partner. Neither Tracey nor I are remotely tempted to leave our marriage for our 'other partner', and as far as I can tell, neither are Audrey or Jack. But it is fun, every so often, to have sex with somebody else. . .

12