Camping Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
Can you say I can feel you?
1.2k words
4.04
54k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got inside the screened patio it was just starting to get dark. I zipped the screening and turned on the lantern. Somehow we just didn't want any food. We did want each other. In spite of our nakedness and our obvious desire, we were in no hurry to copulate. We hugged each other as we planted little butterfly kisses on each others faces. We were able to cultivate this slow, steady arousal that had our skin standing on pins and needles waiting to be touched.

When we touched each other we were both enflamed. We were ready to come together immediately. I rolled on top of her and laid my penis against her sexuality. She clutched my neck and pulled up close to me. We were in tune with each other, so ready, I slipped inside her with no hands needed. We were deeply embedded inside each other but we wanted to express ourselves with our kisses. I kissed her mouth, I kissed her neck, I kissed her deeply. She kissed my chest, she whispered words of love as she nibbled on my ear. As we sought to endear ourselves to each other our sex moved together. Soon our only thought was how to hold this person next to me even tighter, how to pull this person deeper inside. This was a truly miraculous coupling. Never has love been so dear.

When we looked outside the screening we saw our friend was still involved with us. In fact he was stroking himself so hard watching us, he must have cum two or three times waiting for us to finish. I looked over at Lori with a questioning look at her.

Lori looked over at our intruder and giggled, "I didn't know he was there, but he is definitely turned on, "You know, I love you more than life itself. I would never risk making you jealous or making you feel threatened. Now, let's get into bed before I change my mind about asking him to join us."

As we started to climb into our sleeping bag, I bent over to kiss Lori. She had this kind of a glazed look in her eyes. "A penny for your thoughts," I asked.

Lori blinked a couple of times and reentered this world. "I want to hold you, I want to be with you forever, I have no right to think this, but I told you I've never been in a threesome. He is so big, and we're so turned on, I am definitely feeling adventurous. I don't want anything to damage our love, but what we do sexually shouldn't change the way we really feel about each other. I'm so turned on, I don't want to pass up the chance of a once in a lifetime experience.

Wait a minute! Is it just sex, or does sex really equal love? This was the same argument I had used on other women when I wanted to play around at a swing club. Now, do I really believe what I was saying, or is this just a way to eat my cake and have it too? Now I am in a situation where I genuinely care about Lori. Do I feel threatened? Can sex and love be separated? Do I love Lori enough to take the risk to make her happy? Hell yes! I've never felt so good about any woman before. I Do think sex and love are the same, but that means breaking the rules to make someone happy. But I'm still not sure where I stand. I want her to be excited; I don't want to take a chance of losing her. I lean over and kiss her gently. "I don't know. Let me sleep on it."

The fiery look in Lori's Eyes became soft and thoughtful. "I know we haven't known each other very long, and I don't want to take a chance of losing you. There will be other adventures later. For now make love to me...all night long." She reached over and started kissing me on the forehead. The kissing continued down my front side to my nipples, my navel, and my groin. I could feel the passion in every movement she made.

When I returned her caresses, our bodies melded together. Everything we had was inside our partner. Our tongues intertwined while our lips mashed together to become one being. We got as close to each other as humanly possible. As our bodies became one with each other, my penis laid against Lori's clit where it was unable to penetrate her vagina. She started to whimper and clasped her legs behind my back. She gripped me against her to become one being with our souls and our bodies totally connected. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced. Her legs started to flex and my cock pushed into her opening. Both of us started to scream and to arch our bodies into each other. My God, what an experience; we made love and it was much more than just sex.

As we began to cuddle and talk to each other I looked over Lori's shoulder. The man from this afternoon was standing just outside of the porch screening. He was obviously excited. He was stroking this huge member in his hand. He hadn't cum yet and it looked as if he wanted to finish the job. I alerted Lori to our guest and we turned over to watch him. It didn't take Lori more than four or five seconds to start rubbing her sex. Since the two of them were getting turned on I figured I would get between Lori's legs to see if I could help out. I licked the outside of her nether lips and spread her labia so I could go to work on her clit.

Every time Lori glanced outside the patio she would tremble with pleasure. She was getting wound up tighter and tighter. Lori was rubbing her clit, and the horseman wanted to cum in front of her. She wasn't going to last long. Her knees now folded up and pushed into her breasts. Her fingers became a blur between her legs and she used her free hand for leverage to pull my head into her pussy. Lori started to let out a rasping sound. I was unable to understand her, but it was a no-brainer that she wanted to live the fantasy of the horseman in her ass. "Oh God put your fist up my ass. Please, hurry before he cums!" All of the cum from Lori's pussy had already run down the crack of her ass, so I balled up my fist and put it inside her rectum. It fell in easily. I stretched her hole in time for her to feel the horseman's cum in her mind. Lori's eyes took on this wide open expression like she was able to see the entire world in front of her. I had my tongue on her clit and with my fist in her ass and she imagined how a very well-endowed stranger thought she was indeed desirable.

Lori gurgled out my name just before she let out a scream like someone who's fallen off of a mountain. It was the most exquisite sound I had ever heard.

It told of total satisfaction and total release.

When we came back to reality our friend was still outside the porch. I looked over at Lori to find that she was wallowing in contentment and I knew I would do whatever it took to make a fabulous woman happy. We invited him into the screened area with us for the rest of the weekend.