Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterward we retired to a blanket by the fire. I leaned back against the “table” and Jennifer sat between my legs and lay back against my chest. It just felt right to have her there with me, my arms wrapped around her, her head against my shoulder. We watched the fire and talked about anything that came to mind. I learned about her past loves, about her childhood, and what happened after high school. The fire slowly burned down and the chill air was getting noticeable. Reluctantly we got up and headed toward the tent.

She didn’t even blink when she saw I had zipped our two sleeping bags into one large one. I took my shirt off and noticed she seemed a bit stiff as she tried to pull her tank over her head. I stepped over to help her, and whispered in her ear that it looked like she was a bit sore, and could use a massage. She tried to protest that she would be fine and that I didn’t need to do that. But I insisted and told her that I wanted to, for her. So she let me help her out of her cloths, and lay down her stomach on the sleeping bag. I rummaged through my bath bag till I found a small bottle of baby oil.

I stripped down, so I didn’t get baby oil on my cloths of course, Jennifer looked over at me stripping and just smiled. Straddling her buttocks I poured a bit of oil into one hand. Rubbed my hands together vigorously to warm the oil up, and started rubbing her lower back. Working the muscles near her spine first, I worked my way up her smooth back up to her shoulders, the oil letting my hands slide over her silky skin. As I worked out the knots in her shoulders I felt her body start to loosen up.

Pouring more oil as necessary I worked the tension out of her shoulders, back and lower back. Getting off her back I kneeled behind her, and worked oil into her right foot, rubbing in between her toes and kneading the muscles buried under the calluses under her heal and pads of her foot. Placing her foot against my chest I leaned forward to massage her calf. Her legs were so smooth and I was able to loosen her muscles faster as I learned her body.

Switching legs I worked on her left foot and calf, and then moved up so that I was kneeling with one leg between her knees and the other outside her leg. Getting some more oil I rubbed her thighs, starting at her knee then slowly rubbing higher. As I reached the top I could feel the heat radiating from between her thighs. Massaging her other thigh, I ran my hands up to her ass. She tightened up at first, but slowly loosed up her ass cheeks as I squeezed and rubbed. I lightly ran my fingers up her sides, giving her chills, and earning me a mean look. Grinning, I lightly traced my fingertips all over her back, reveling in how silky her skin felt. My knee was still between her thighs and I could feel her getting hotter as my hands roamed her skin.

Scooting back down, I picked up a foot and leaned forward a bit to blow lightly across the bottom. I heard a sharp intake of breath as I slowly wrapped my lips around her big toe and ran my tongue across it (having made sure everything was clean when rubbing earlier.) Still rubbing her foot, I kissed her toes and then traced a trail up the back of her foot and down her calf. Letting my hands rub higher than my lips, I kissed the back of her knees, and up her thigh. As my fingers reached the top of her legs, I could feel an inferno building between her thighs. I avoided touching her pussy as I kissed up her thigh and ended kissing her ass cheek.

Repeating the whole process on her other leg, I was enjoying teasing her. Every once in a while I’d “accidentally” let the side of my hand rub against her swelling pussy lips. Or while rubbing her ass, I’d trace a finger down between her cheeks, pressing against the rosebud hidden between them.

I shifted position again and once again straddled her buttocks. Then leaning forward so that my now swollen cock pressed against her ass, I started kissing her shoulders. The oil let me slide my body down hers, nibbling my way down her back, placing light kisses every couple inches. I traced my tongue in patterns along her lower back while rubbing her shoulders with my hands.

As I kissed my way back up to her neck, I kept my body next to hers, my chest sliding up her ass. As my lips reached her neck, my cock, which had been sliding up her thigh, poked against her pussy lips. I don’t know if she was so slippery from the oil or from her excitement but my cock easily pressed between her lips. Only letting the head penetrate her, I pulled my hips back so that I could instead press my cock between our bodies. Rubbing the length of it, back and forth between her pussy while kissing the nape of her neck.

I repeated this process many times, varying it slightly each time, till I could feel her hips moving each time I slid up, trying to get me to stay inside her. The first time I felt that I didn’t give her what she wanted, but instead, when I kissed my way lightly back down her spine, I keep going, kissing down the crack of her ass till I could taste her juices that had rubbed off my cock and spread across her ass and thighs. I could smell her intoxicating scent and buried my tongue as far as I could into her soaked pussy. She gasped as I licked her from behind, her hands clenching the sleeping bag. She tasted so good! And the smell was driving me mad! I wanted more of it, more of her!

After only seconds I stopped and kissed my way around her wet thighs. Then back up toward her pussy, but not licking her, instead trailing my tongue lightly around her pussy lips. She started squirming every time I got close to her pussy. I knew what she wanted and after teasing for a bit I licked her again, getting a mouthful of her nectar when I did. Only later did I find out that she had a small orgasm the first time I licked her and a much stronger one the second time. All I knew at the time was that she was wetter than anyone I had ever known and that she was driving me wild!

I nibbled my way back up to her shoulders, running my fingers up her sides, my fingertips brushing across the swell of her breasts, up her arms till I could wrap my fingers into hers. I nibbled at her earlobe, lightly brushing my lips across her ear. I slowly swiveled my hips, my cock pointing down between her legs, rubbing back and forth thru her lips, tickling her clit. Every couple seconds I’d slip and inch or so into her, just enough to feel her walls wrap around me. After the third time she moaned breathlessly, “Pleeaase stop teasing me! Can’t you feel how much I want you?” Which she punctuated by pressing her ass hard against my crotch.

“Yes, I can, and you feel heavenly.” I responded in a light breath across her ear, “But aren’t you enjoying being teased?” as I slowly sunk a second inch into her.

“ooOOHHH! GOD YES!” she moaned, “But I don’t know how much longer I can take this, I don’t think I’ve ever wanted anyone this bad!” She tried once more to raise her hips to mine.

In a very quiet voice I whispered into her ear, “If you keep sweet talking me like that, you just may get what you want…” I slowly inched my way inside of her, it was like sinking into a velvety volcano. All I heard from her was a muffled “MMMRRRHHHHH!!!!” as she bit her pillow and screamed. The feeling when I was all the way inside of her was intense! I almost lost control right then. Her ass pressing against me as I was inside of her was a feeling I never wanted to forget. She started rolling her hips with me inside of her pushing against me.

“Not yet.” I admonished her as I just as slowly pulled out of her, and then thrust back into her as hard as I could . “YES!” she barked as I pulled out and thrust hard back into her.

I pulled my knees up beside her, pressing her legs together and sat up, still buried deep inside her. I started massaging her back, lightly pinching the muscles together. I rubbed my hands up and down her back, alternating between cupping and squeezing her ass each time. Every time I shifted my weight, it pressed my cock against her inner walls. She reached back with one hand and stroked my leg. I massaged her till I could feel her start breathing a bit less heavily. Then got up off her, an audible “pop” sound when my cock pulled out of her pussy.

The look on her face when she turned her head was priceless. She tried to lean forward to grasp my cock with her hand. “Not, yet.” I scolded her. “I’m just finishing up on your backside…now if you’ll just roll off your stomach and onto your back I’ll get started on massaging your front side.”

She rolled over and stretched out in front of me, the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. I kneeled down above her head. Placing it in my lap. I stroked her hair as I leaned over to kiss her. Then got some oil and dripped it between her breasts. I rubbed my hands down her shoulders and through the oil. Feeling her taut stomach as I curved outwards and up her sides, running the tips of my fingers up the swell of her breasts. She was so firm! Then under her arms and out to the tips of her fingers. I wrapped my hands in hers and pulled her arms over her head till they were wrapped around my waist. Then back down her arms and up her neck, two fingers lightly brushing across her lips. Which she kissed, then opened her mouth to suck one of them. I brushed some hair out of her face and let my fingertips explore their way south, lightly spiraling up her mounds till they reached her erect nipples on top. Brushing the palm of my hand lightly across them I could feel her nipples burn across my hands.

I massaged her shoulders and face, then explored every inch of her chest, sometimes stretching my hands down her stomach and barely reaching the shaved area above her pussy. Sometimes dragging a finger thru her swollen lips, then bringing my fingers up till I could taste her sweetness. I loved caressing her skin, just feeling her body was intoxicating! I placed her head back on the pillow and moved around toward her feet. She didn’t miss the opportunity to grab my cock and stroke it as I moved past her.

I pulled her ankles apart and she spread her legs so that I could kneel between them. The intoxicating smell of her musk caressed my nose. I took one of her feet and worked my way up her calf. Placing her foot flat against my chest I leaned forward to rub her thigh. Then worked her other leg similarly. Bending down to kiss the top of her foot I nibbled all the way up her leg till the tip of my nose was brushing her pussy. I lightly licked the edges of her lips. Then nibbled my way down her other leg. I rubbed my hands up her body cupping her breasts.

After bringing her to brink of her lust earlier, I had let her cool down a bit want was working her back into a plateau of lust much higher than the one she had been at before. I leaned forward with both of my legs spread a bit, bending her legs up against mine. My cock was pressed between us as I kissed her deeply; showing her that my passion was just as intense as hers. As I leaned back my cock was again covered with her juices from pressing against her pussy.

I kissed my way down her body, taking her nipples in my mouth, sucking them softly. Then down her stomach, till I could taste her again. I let my tongue dip into the well of her nectar and was rewarded with a short gasp. I found her clit and flicked my tongue against it. Her hands stroked through my hair as I explored her inner flower with my tongue and lips. Her hands tightened in my hair and her hips bucked against my face as my explorations uncovered her most sensitive spots. I drank her juices as a man in the desert would water.

I focused on her clit for a moment and sucked on it lightly. She started bucking wildly and pulled my head harder between her legs. “Oh Philip, OH PHILIP, OOOHHHHHAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” Her back arched up off the ground, and her hands had a death grip in my hair. She ground my face into her pussy so hard that I couldn’t breathe. So I kept up the light suction on her clit to keep her orgasm going for as long as I could. Finally she released my hair and I could breathe again. I moved back from her a few inches and looked up at her face. Her hair was matted to her forehead and she looked as limp as a noodle.

Figuring she was a bit too sensitive for me to continue just yet, I took my time in moving up to kiss around her breasts, nibbling at her neck. She wrapped her arms around me as I kissed her soft lips. I lowered my hips, pressing my cock against her pussy. “Make Love to me, please!” she whispered, with a bit of urgency. We looked deep into each other’s eyes as I slowly slid inside her.

“Oh Jennifer!” I moaned as I hit bottom. Her eyes were now closed and her mouth opened in an “O”. Keeping a slow rhythm, I slid into her deep and slow, then shallow and faster. I was in heaven, never had I felt so connected to anyone before. We changed our pace quite a few times, the tension inside us building into an overwhelming crescendo. As my thrusting got faster and harder, Jennifer’s nails scratched trails in my back. I pulled her legs up to thrust deep into her; she grabbed her ankles and held them in the air, letting me get a better angle to hit against her clit with each thrust. We locked eyes as I felt her pussy grip me tighter as she orgasmed.

When it had passed, she pulled me down and kissed me deeply. After which I leaned back and pulled one of her legs up, getting her to roll over onto her hands. We managed it without me falling out of her, and then holding her hips, I pulled her back till she was on her hands and knees in front of me. Gripping her hips, I started to thrust into her from behind. She matched me thrust for thrust, rocking forward and back to ram her ass back against me when I was thrusting forward.

By now we were both moaning loudly with each thrust. She reached one hand beneath her, between her legs to wrap around my shaft when I pulled out of her. Then she cupped my balls when I was deep inside of her. I’d never felt anything like it. I was quickly loosing control, bucking harder and harder against her. I felt her cumming hard again, as her back arched and she rammed herself hard onto me. I barely managed to keep from cumming till her orgasm started to subside. But within seconds I was grunting and thrusting as hard as I could, as I cam inside her. Feeling my cock jump inside her with each squirt of cum must have caused her to go over the edge again. She screamed into her pillow as I felt her pussy grip me like a vise. Her juices flowed like water down both our legs as we cam together.

I don’t remember anything after that, I just remember waking up feeling warm and cozier than I’d ever felt before. I woke up from a dream to find that somehow we had gotten part of the sleeping bag over us and that I was spooned up to Jennifer’s back. Her head resting on a pillow that was propped on my arm. Her hips were slowly moving her ass against me. That’s when I noticed I we had never separated, my cock was still inside her! I didn’t want to wake her but her movements were causing me to harden inside her. I didn’t know if I should pull out and let her sleep or let her have sex with me while she slept.

I moved the arm I had over her, up to cup her breast and slowly squeeze it. I couldn’t tell if it was my imagination or not, but it felt like she started to move against me harder. Our hips were slowly moving in circles against each other.

I whispered, “You’re awake aren’t you?” But, didn’t hear a reply, “Faker” I whispered.

In a quiet voice she responded “I didn’t know if you’d stop if you thought I was awake. It’s not every night I get to sleep like this.”

Without any hurry we slowly made love spooned up against each other. She wrapped her fingers in mine and we slowly moved back and forth while half-asleep. After about 20 minutes I cam, nothing wild or overwhelming, but somehow more special than anyone I’d had before. If Jennifer cam, I didn’t know it, but we curled up even tighter together and faded back to sleep, still joined at the hip.

We woke up in the morning around the same time, both feeling a great, if a bit worn from our night’s fun. We were both very sticky and after getting out and feeling how chilled the air still was, decide we weren’t brave enough to get in the water to clean off. I revived the embers of the fire and got a small fire going, as Jennifer got us some water. We heated up the water then sponge bathed each other. My whiskers were getting a bit long, but as I got ready to shave. Jennifer asked if she could shave me, said she’d always wanted to try, but no one had ever let her. Why not, I figured as I sat down on a “chair and let her lather up my face. She did a very good job considering she’d never shaved a guy’s face before. Only one small nick near my chin, which I even have a hard time doing.

We spent the next two days exploring near the campsite, and exploring each other. We hiked for miles and enjoyed teasing each other with every chance we got. We’d gotten very comfortable around each other. And confessed wants and desires, likes and dislikes that we had never talked about before. We tried things with each other that we never would have imagined doing before this trip.

One time while playing in the water, Jennifer was stroking me while I fingered her. She surprised me when after stroking me faster and faster, I all of a sudden felt her finger wiggle it’s way up my as!. Whoa, was that a shock! But her playing also made me cum harder than I expected. I returned the favor the next time I had my face between her legs. I was licking her clit and was pumping a finger in and out of her, when replaced my finger with my thumb and, since my finger was soaked with her juices, slipped my finger into her ass. I quickly found that she loved the feeling of my thumb and finger rubbing against each other while inside her.

The night before we had to leave, we were getting pretty wild out on a blanket out under the stars. We’d agreed that neither one of us could orgasm all day, so of course we’d spend the day teasing each other to the point that the sexual tension between us was thick enough to cut.

When night finally came we almost tore the cloths of each other. In the middle of our wild lovemaking, Jennifer was on top, riding me, and grinding her hips in a circle as I rubbed and pinched her nipples. We were out under the stars and really into things when she stopped. Then said, “I know you’ve never had anyone anally…you can have me tonight if you want me…just please go slowly.”

I looked up at her and agreed. But as she pulled up off of me I caught her and kissed her. Then asked her why she wanted to?

She said she knew I hadn’t and figured I wanted to. She admitted she was rather curious about what it would feel like with me. Smiling I told her I was curious too. I got her to resume straddling me. This way she could go at her own pace and stop if things weren’t working out. She held her breath as she slowly pressed her asshole against the head of my cock. Slowly she slid me into her, she was so tight I thought she might pop. I rubbed my hands over her body, encouraging her, but not wanting to pressure her. Ever so slowly my cock disappeared inside of her. We stopped many times to get used to the feeling. But once she had me completely inside of her and had gotten used to the feeling enough to start sliding up and down on top of me, we switched and let her lay on her stomach as I slide back into her ass from behind. Worried about hurting her we went slowly at first, but she was quickly bucking against me. I reached around her body and started to rub her pussy as we thrust against each other. One of her hands slid onto mine between her legs. She pressed my fingers into her pussy and rubbed herself using my fingers. She started to groan and grunt as our tempo increased.