Camping Trip

Story Info
Vacation becomes something more for a mother & son.
7.5k words
4.53
823.9k
383
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unzipped the tent and slipped out into the overcast morning. The sky above me was a solid gray and it felt like I could reach up and touch the bottoms of the clouds. The clearing we were in was glazed in a coating of freshly fallen snow and I was in heaven.

I crunched out into the snow and looked around me. The branches of the trees hung low under the weight of the snow on them. Everything was still and silent. This was what I needed.

I had spent the last three years of my life slaving away to get my Bachelor's Degree. I only had another year of college left when I realized I was now 21 and hadn't done anything for me in three long years.

I was in the middle of getting ready for the winter semester when I decided to drop out for a year and live.

I'd moved back home and explained my plans to my mom who had been completely against me dropping out. We'd had more than one screaming match over the subject. I knew how much she had sacrificed to make sure I would get a good education, but I had to do this. I needed to see the world for myself. I needed to know what my place in it was before I could settle down and head my life in the right direction.

"You are so much like your father sometimes it scares me," she had said.

My dad had been all about adventures. Taking off on the weekends, we would all go camping or somewhere new just to see what was there. When he died, Mom and I had stopped going on those adventures. It was like any reminder of him had to be cleansed from our lives or the pain would overwhelm us.

When she'd asked me what I wanted for Christmas I had blurted out, "We should go camping."

I don't know where it came from but it was out before I could stop it. I expected her to be upset but she'd actually smiled and said, "It's been such a long time since we've done that. We'll probably need some near gear."

We'd thrown ourselves into the camping trip and, just after the beginning of the year, we'd headed up to the mountains. We'd known snow was coming but it was the only week Mom could get off and we were prepared with the best low temperature gear we could spend too much on.

It had taken us three days to get to this clearing and we'd spent the entire day yesterday wandering around the area. It was so peaceful, no cell, no cars, no other people, just the two of us.

"Oh my God, Richie, it's beautiful."

I turned and saw my mom standing at the entrance to the tent. She was looking around the clearing exactly like I had and the wonder on her face lit up my world.

Mom hadn't been the same after Dad had died. He'd taken a piece of her with him when he died and I didn't think that piece would ever heal. She'd used to smile all the time, but now smiles were such a rarity, to see her joy at the world, I would have given anything to be able to stop time and live in this one, perfect moment.

She walked out to join me and wrapped her arms around me. At 5'9" the top her head came up to my chin. As I looked down at her I could see the more streaks of gray mixing in with her blonde hair. Those little streaks of gray bothered me deeply. It was another reminder that she was getting older. In less than two months she would be 45 years old.

I pulled her tight against me, trying to impart how much I truly loved her in one hug.

"Richie, I can't breathe," she laughed.

I released her from the hug but kept my arms around her. We stood there, enjoying the beauty around us for a while before she said, "We should probably pack up."

I agreed and we went to break down our camp. I noticed both of us dragging our feet. Several times we just stopped to like out at the snow glazed world around us.

After way too short a time we had everything packed and we were ready to head down the mountain. Most people think going up the mountain is the most dangerous part of the trip. I've always felt it was going down that was much more dangerous. Going down you have gravity helping you which, with seventy some odd pounds on your back, was not very helpful at all.

I had hoped to be on the move by now, but our lollygagging had slowed us more than I'd expected. We got to the fallen log just a little before sunset.

The fallen log is a very old tree that had been hit by lightning and fell across Mills Creek. The creek was pretty deep in several places, like here, but, this late in the season, it was almost frozen over.

Mom stood looking at the log, a frown deeply creasing her forehead. I knew she hated this part. She had ever since she'd almost fallen in, back when dad had brought us here for the first time. It didn't help that the wind had suddenly decided to pick up. Between the wind and the coating of ice on the log, this was not going to be an easy crossing.

I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "I'll go first and break some of the ice off. Then I'll come back and get your pack and you can follow me across."

"I can do it, honey," she said. "I'll be fine. You go and please be careful."

She gave me a little smile and I turned to make my way across. The whole log was slippery with snow and ice. I broke off as much as I could, making a decent trail for her to follow over the log.

When I got to the other side I was huffing and puffing from the effort of clearing the log and holding on under the increasing wind. I looked back across the creek and yelled, "I should come back and get your pack. It's really bad getting across."

"No, you stay there," she yelled back. "I'm coming over."

I watched, my heart hammering away, as she climbed onto the log. She crept across like I had, on all fours. She slipped once and I thought my heart was going to slam its way out of my chest but she managed to right herself and continue across.

She was just past the midway point when I saw her slip again. She grabbed at the log but her other hand slipped free and she slipped off of the log. I could only watch in horror as she fell the few feet to the frozen surface of the creek. She hit had and I heard her yelp, but the ice held.

I tore off my pack and yelled, "Stay there and don't move! I'll make my way out and pull you up."

I got onto the log and started to crawl towards her when I heard a sound like a gunshot. It was the ice cracking under my mother's weight. I had to hurry.

I got to where she had fallen when another loud crack came from the ice, eliciting a scream of terror from my mother. I hooked my legs around the log, grabbed a knot that had once been a fairly thick limb and extended my hand towards her.

She got to her knees and grabbed my hand. I was starting to pull when the ice gave way beneath her. She dropped down into the freezing water and almost pulled me with her. My arm burned and felt like it was going to tear right out of the socket. I looked down and saw my mother was submerged to her armpits in the hole in the ice.

I tried to pull her but, between her and her backpack, it was too much for me.

"Get you pack off," I said through clenched teeth.

She stared up at me, her eyes wide with terror but she didn't move.

"Get the goddamn pack off or we're going to die!" I screamed at her.

My scream broke her trance and she managed let go with one arm and undo the straps across the hips. She shrugged her shoulders and the shoulder straps slid free. The right shoulder strap grabbed at her arm, nearly pulling her out of my grip. She grabbed my arm tight with her left hand and let go with her right. The pack slid off and fell into the water next to her. I saw it slip under the ice and it was gone.

With the weight of her pack off of her, I was able to pull her out of the water and onto the log with me. We crawled off of the log and onto the shore and collapsed. My arms were on fire and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get my pack on.

"Richie, I'm so cold," my mother whispered next to me.

I looked over and she had curled into the fetal position and she was shivering uncontrollably. I had to get her warm or she was going to die.

The thought of her dying sent a burst of adrenaline through me. The pain I'd been feeling was gone in an instant.

I got up, threw my pack over my shoulder and helped her up. We had to get the tent set up but I wanted to be in the trees, away from the biting wind. I got a dozen yards into the trees before I found a place flat enough for me to set up the tent.

I set mom down next to a tree and got to work. I got the tent set up in record time before taking a quick look around for fire wood. It was a fruitless gesture and I knew it. Everything was covered in snow or wet from the snow that had melted. I had to get her warm and that left only one choice.

I crawled into the tent and got my sleeping bag open. I set my pack in the corner and went back out for my mom.

I helped her up and to the entrance of the tent. I unzipped the tent but stopped her from getting in.

"Mom, your clothes are soaked and I need to get you out of them," I explained to her. "We'll have to share my sleeping bag and my body heat to get you warm. Do you understand?"

Her head jerked up and down and I had her sit down as I started to undress her. Her boots came off and I had to fight to get her wet socks off. I undid her pants and tugged at them, finally managing to slide them off of her legs.

I froze for a second as I reached for her underwear. She was wearing a white lace thong. It looked very sexy against her pale skin and I found myself starting to get turned on by the sight.

Shaking my head, I grabbed the thong and pulled it down. I fought to keep myself from looking but my eyes drug themselves towards her naked pussy. It was shaved into a tiny landing strip of blonde hair.

Somehow I pulled my eyes away from the sight of her pussy and I focused on getting the rest of her clothes off. I unzipped her jacket and then unbuttoned her flannel and tossed it into the pile of clothes in the corner of the tent.

I pulled her t-shirt up and over her head. She was wearing a white sports bra, which I grabbed and pulled over her head as well. I stared for a second at her naked breasts.

They were still very firm and perky which took me off guard. So did the faint pink scar I could see starting at the side of her breast and then ducking under it. She'd had a boob job. This revelation, as much as her tiny dark nipples that stood jutting out as hard as a rock, froze me in place a second time.

Mom's teeth chattering pulled me out of my trance. She was freezing to death and I was leering at her. It had to stop.

"Get into the sleeping bag," I told her.

She did while I undressed as quickly as I could. I slid into the sleeping bag next to her and, when her icy flesh touched mine, I yelped.

"Richie?" She asked.

"It's okay," I said. "I'm alright but we've got to get you warm."

I pulled and tugged and got the sleeping bag closed. My bag was almost too small for the two of us but we managed.

I wrapped my arms around her stomach and pulled her tight against me. Pain shot through me from the touch of her cold skin but I held on, knowing my heat was her only chance.

We lay there for hours, her body leaching away the heat of mine. I must have dozed off because the next time I noticed, her body had stopped feeling like an ice cube and felt almost normal.

I lay there, pressed against her, listening to her breathing. With each breath her backed pressed gently back into my chest and her ass cheeks rubbed gently against my cock.

Noticing how good my cock felt pressed between her ass cheeks sent a flood of heat through my body. I felt my cock stiffening and the sensation of the head of my cock rubbing up against her only made me harder. I lay there, my stiff cock pressed against my mother's ass, hoping she was asleep and wouldn't notice.

I tried to pull myself away from her body but there wasn't enough room in my bag and all I was doing was getting more excited from rubbing against her.

"Shit," I whispered trying to figure out what to do next.

"Honey, it's okay," she said.

I lay there staring at the back of her head, my worst fears realized. She was awake and she could feel me.

"God, Mom, I'm sorry," I said, glad she couldn't see how red my face was.

"Baby, I understand and I'm not mad," she said. "We're naked and really close, it's only natural that that would happen."

"Well, let's change the subject and maybe it'll go away," I said. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better," she said. "I'm warm and safe and so glad I have such a brave son."

"Mom," I said, embarrassed from her praise. "I just did what had to be done."

"You did more than that," she said, her voice cracking. "You save my life, Richie."

Her body shook as she sobbed quietly next to me. Each sob rubbed her against me, increasing my desire. I tried to blot it out. My mother was crying and needed me but all I could think of was her body and how good it felt.

"Mom, don't cry," I said. "You're alive that's all that matters. And, besides, your crying isn't helping our little situation here."

She stopped for a second and then her body shook again, this time with laughter. I couldn't help but join her. The whole situation was completely ridiculous and our laughter seemed to relax us a little.

"Sorry, honey," she said between giggles.

"Sure you are," I said.

As we lay there a thought occurred to me that set off another round of laughter for me.

"What's so funny?" Mom asked.

"I was just thinking how much Bobby would give to be me right now," I said.

"Bobby? Bobby Marcone?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said. "All those years of him asking to spend the night weren't just because he was my best friend, you know?"

"No!" She said. "He had a crush on me?"

"A crush?" I laughed. "More like an obsession. You don't know how many times I had to drag him away from the bathroom when you were showering. Or away from your door in the morning when you were getting ready."

"Really? I never knew he was that bad," she said.

"He was the worst," I said. "The other guys were bad, just not as bad as him."

"How many of your friends had crushes on me?" She asked.

"All of them and their dads," I replied.

She laughed again and it felt good. It was good because I loved to hear her laughter and because of what her body did against mine.

"It was probably my store bought boobs," she said.

My cock spasmed against her.

"Weren't we going to change the subject?" I asked.

"You're the one that brought up the fact that everyone we knew had a crush on me," she pointed out. "I was trying to guess why."

"Yeah, well, is right now really the best time for us to discuss the boob job I knew nothing about?" I asked.

"You didn't know?" She asked.

"Not until just now," I said, noticing her body far more than I ever had before.

"Oh," she said. "Your dad said he liked them the way they were but I knew he liked the new and improved version better."

"Well, whoever your doctor was did a great job," I blurted out; yet again glad she couldn't see the burning red of my face.

We lay there for a minute, neither of us knowing what to say. Of all of the things I had hoped would happen on this trip this had not even entered my thoughts.

"Honey, we're going to have to do something," she said. "You're leaking."

I hadn't noticed but, when she said that, I could feel how wet the crack of her ass was from my precum. My face found a deeper color of red and I was surprised it wasn't lighting up the tent from how bright the red felt.

"I could get out and put some clothes on," I said.

"And let out all the heat we have built up? I don't think so," she said. "What if I turn over to face you, then you turn over and face the other way? I'll be behind you and things should be okay."

"Okay," I said.

She struggled to get turned over without opening the sleeping bag but it just wasn't working.

"Maybe if you scoot down a little and I scoot up a little that would help," she suggested.

I bent my knees a little slid down while she pulled herself up. She tried to turn over again but wound up throwing her left leg over mine. I twisted and felt my cock slide between her legs. The tip of my cock pressed tight against the warm wetness between her legs.

She and I both gasped at the sensation that ripped through us. My cock twitched, setting off another burst of pleasure in both of us. I tried to twist away and made things far worse.

The tip of my cock pressed between my mother's wet pussy lips. I tried to stop moving but the mewling sound my mother made only turned me on more.

The head of my cock eased into her, bringing a deep moan to her lips. The sound of the moan was too much for me and what little self control I had slipped away.

I put my hands on her hips and slid myself deeper into her. Her wetness and the ease of my cock sliding into her surprised and excited me. She had been as turned on as I had been.

I pushed the length of my cock deep into her, listening to her breathing growing sharper and faster. I eased myself down and then back into her.

I slid my hand up her hip and side. I slid my fingers along the edge of her breast. I cupped her breast and gently squeezed it. I could feel the hardness of her nipple pressing against my palm as I touched her.

I let my fingers rub slow circles around her nipple, getting closer with each pass. My finger grazed against her nipple and her whole body tensed. I felt her pussy tighten against my cock as I pumped it in and out of her.

I took her nipple between my fingers and pinched it lightly. Another moan escaped her lips and she pressed herself back against me. Her hand reached up and took mine. She pressed my hand hard against her breast and I squeezed it again.

I bent my head down and kissed her neck. My first taste of her making my need grow. Each time my lips touched her skin she shivered and let out a little gasp. With every gasp, her pussy squeezed my cock, making me slide myself in and out, faster with each thrust.

I slid my hand off of her breast and down her tight stomach. My fingers glided down into the tiny patch of pubic hair and past. I slipped my finger down until I felt her clit pressed against it.

I massaged lightly up and down her clit, each stroke matching the timing of my thrusts into her. Her whole body shook and she began sliding pressing herself against my cock faster.

I kissed my way up her neck and onto the bottom of her jaw. She turned her head and I felt the touch of her lips. I had felt their touch many times in my life but not like this; these were the lips of my lover.

Her lips pressed against mine and held there for a moment before they parted. Her tongue slid into my waiting mouth and rubbed against mine.

The taste and feel of her tongue on mine lit a fire deep inside me. I drove my cock deep into her pussy, mad with my desire for her.

As I ran my cock in and out of my mother's pussy, faster and faster, she broke the kiss and let out a long moan.

"Oh, God. Oh, God, I'm going to cum," she cried out.

I slid my finger along her clit as I drove myself deep into her. She let out a cry of ecstasy and I felt her body shudder against mine. Her pussy quivered as the orgasm ripped through her.

The sensation of her pussy quivering against my cock sent my racing towards my own orgasm. I grabbed her hip and thrust myself in and out of her, feeling the fire of my orgasm ignite itself.

I pushed myself deep into her and cried out as I came. My cock pulsed inside her as my cum flooded out of me.

The feeling was so intense I froze, my mind and body unable to process the power of my orgasm. My mother slid up and down, making me cry out again and again with each thrust.

After I had spent myself with in her, I collapsed onto my side. I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her tight to me, never wanting to let her go. We lay there like that for a while, until my cock had relaxed and I slid it free of her pussy.

12