Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither of us said a word. I didn't know what to say but I knew for certain I didn't want this moment to ever end.

###################

The next morning, I was up well before my mother. I lay there looking at her for a few moments, wondering what today would bring for us.

I slipped out of the sleeping bag and got dressed as quietly as I could. I got out of the tent and took a look around. The snow covered wonderland from yesterday now looked an icy minefield waiting to spring its next trap on us.

I took a deep breath and tried to push away such depressing thoughts but they wouldn't go away. My mother's near death yesterday had hit like a knife to the heart. The thought that I had almost lost her hung over me, an oppressive weight resting firmly on my shoulders.

A weight that was similar to the one that hung over me when I thought about last night. I had made love to my mother. And, God help me, I wanted to do it again.

I don't know how long I stood there, thinking of last night, before I heard her call my name.

I went to the tent poked my head inside. She was still lying in the sleeping bad, pulling it up her neck, keeping any trace of her body hidden.

"Hey," I said, not sure what to say.

"Hey," she said back.

I tried to look at her but every time our eyes made contact, I had to look away. I couldn't just see her as my mother and it was driving me mad.

"Honey, what are we going to do about my clothes?" She asked.

I frowned, glad for anything else to think about right now. With her pack gone, Mom had lost all of her dry clothes. Her wet ones were still lying in a pile by the front corner of the tent, but we had no way to dry them out. I looked at my pack and idea popped into my head.

"We'll cut down one of my other pairs of pants so they'll fit you," I said. "I'll poke a hole in my belt and you can use that to keep the pants up. I'll give you one of my shirts and a sweater. Your jacket's waterproof so it should be dry."

"Okay," she said. "We better get to it. I want to be down off this mountain and in the hotel by tonight."

"Yeah, I'd kill for a nice hot shower right now," I said.

She laughed and said, "And room service!"

We laughed together and some of the tension in the air faded away.

I got the pants cut down and the rest of the clothes my mother would need ready. She stayed under the sleeping bag the whole time, looking up at the ceiling of the tent. I watched her out of the corner of my eye when I could. Just knowing that she was naked inside my sleeping bag was turning me on.

I hurried through the last of cutting the pants down to side and got out of the tent as quick as I could. Outside, the cold air felt good on me, cooling some of the burning desire inside of me.

When Mom climbed out of the tent, I took one look at her and started laughing. Even though I'd cut the pants down, I hadn't cut them short enough and she'd had to roll them up. Add to that, my shirt was huge on her she'd had to roll the sleeves up just to get her hands free. She looked too cute for words.

She put her hands on her hips and glared at me. "Richard Alan Myers, you better knock that off right now or I will turn you over my knee right here."

I snorted a couple more giggles and managed to say, "Yes, Mom."

We pulled out a couple of ready to eat meals and had a quick and quiet breakfast. Afterwards, we broke down camp and started the hike down the mountain. I was thankful that this part didn't have any creeks to cross.

It was still treacherous in a couple of places and when Mom slipped and fell, I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest.

I rushed to her side and helped her up. She was shaking so I pulled her against me and held her tight. I could feel her body shaking as she sobbed. Yesterday's ordeal in the creek still had her as shaken as it had me.

Even after her tears had dried, I held her. I didn't want to let her go. I wanted to make her feel good. I wanted to keep her safe. And, deep down, I wanted to make love to her again.

I could feel my cock hardening in my pants at the thought of her. I let her go and stepped back. Maybe a little space would clear my thoughts from where they insisted on going.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She tested her weight on both of her legs and confirmed that she was good to go. We started back down again and, just as the sun touched the horizon, we made it to the base of the mountain.

As we came through the last of the trees, we caught sight of the hotel. It was like a shining beacon in the growing darkness, guiding us to safety.

We stumbled into the lobby and went to the front desk.

The clerk smiled at us and asked, "Did you just get down off the mountain?"

"Yeah," I said. "And we need two rooms and a hell of a lot of hot water."

"Well," the clerk said, looking down at his screen. "We can do one room. We're pretty full tonight with everyone coming down because of the storm."

I looked at my mom and she shrugged. "Whatever. A room's a room. As long as it has a bed and a hot shower I'll be in heaven."

While the clerk typed in our information, I asked, "Do you have a gift shop? My mom lost her pack and we need to get her some clothes."

"We do," he said. "But it closed at five. It opens at nine tomorrow though."

"Okay," I said.

We got out key and headed up to our room. We got to the room and immediately called room service. While we waited for them, Mom told me to go ahead and shower.

"Take up all the hot water now because, after dinner, I'm using every last drop of hot water from that thing," she said.

I went into the bathroom and stood in the shower, letting the hot water beat against me. After an eternity of bliss, I heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"Food's here," Mom shouted through the door.

I got out of the shower and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt and went to join my mother. Dinner went by quickly. We were both almost shoveling the food into our mouths. I didn't know I'd been that hungry.

I collapsed back onto my bed and said, "Maybe for our next camping trip we can just stay in a hotel."

Mom laughed and said, "Yeah, and we'll really rough and not call for room service."

"Or we can turn on the Weather Channel and pretend we're cold. Speaking of which…"

I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I turned to the Weather Channel and saw the storm the front desk clerk had mentioned.

"It looks like it will drop, at least, a foot of snow at the higher elevations tonight," the commentator said.

I saw my mom shiver and she said, "It's making me cold just looking at it. I think I'll take my shower now. Can I use one of your shirts to sleep in tonight?"

"Sure," I said.

She went into the bathroom and I heard the water start. Only a wall separated me from my naked mother. That thought sent chills down my spine. She'd be washing her body, her hands gliding over every part of her. My cock hardened as I thought of her showering.

I wanted to get up and join her. I wanted to wash her and see every inch of her bare skin. It was all I could do to stay in my bed and try to control myself.

Why was I thinking like this again? Why couldn't I get these thoughts of her out of my head?

The water stopped and I sat there, forcing my self to calm down. I adjusted my sweatpants, trying to hide my erection.

My mother came out of the bathroom wearing my t-shirt. It hung loosely on her, hiding her from mid-thigh up. She sat on the end of her bed, brushing her hair out.

"I needed that badly," she said.

I just nodded and watched her. My eyes traced along her feet and legs. Her pale skin looked so smooth and silky. All I wanted to do was touch it.

When she finished brushing her hair, she tossed my brush on the dresser. She rubbed her arms and asked, "Can you turn up the heat? I am freezing."

I rolled off of my bed and twisted the heater knob a little higher. I got back onto my bed, very careful to keep the raging hard on I had out of sight. She sat on her bed as I lay on mine, an uncomfortable silence growing between us.

Finally, she sighed and said, "Richie, we need to talk."

"About what?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"About last night," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Here it was. The thing that had been hovering over us all day. The thing we had avoided dealing with.

"Richie, that should never have happened," she said, keeping her eyes on the floor. "I want to put it behind us, like it never happened."

I felt like I was being torn apart. Part of me agreed with her completely. It would be better to just get past this and get things back to normal between us. But another part of me fought against the idea. It wanted nothing more than her in my bed and in my arms.

"I don't think it's going to be that easy," I said.

"I know," she admitted. I watched a lone tear slowly slide down her cheek. "I just don't want it to come between us."

My need to comfort her overrode any other thoughts I had about her. I slid off of my bed and I knelt in front of her. I took her hands in mine and said, "Nothing could ever come between us. You're my mother and I love you."

Tears ran freely down her cheeks now. "I love you too, sweetie. I love you so much and I'm so worried I'm going to lose you."

I squeezed her hands and said, "That'll never happen. I promise."

"But it will," she cried, pulling her hands from mine. She stood up and walked across the room.

I sat there, my heart aching. I wanted to comfort her but all I seemed to be doing was making things worse.

"Mom, talk to me," I said.

She stood with her back to me as sobs wracked her body. I couldn't stand it. I had to do something for her. I got up and walked over to her. I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to turn her around but she resisted.

"Mom, please tell me what I can do," I said.

"I can't," she whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's not right," she said.

"What's not right?" I asked.

She didn't answer. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. "I'm here for you, Mom. Whatever you need, all you have to do is ask."

A loud sob tore from her lips. She turned and wrapped her arms around me, bawling into my chest. I held her and told her everything was going to be alright. I kissed the top of her head as I rocked her, trying to drive her sadness away.

When her crying was under control, I pulled a little back from her and cupped her chin. I made her look up at me and I gave her a brave smile.

"It's going to be okay," I said. "We'll get past this."

Her lip quivered and she whispered, "That's not what I want."

I stared down at her, her words rendering me speechless.

She reached up and traced my jaw with her fingers. "All I can think about is how you made me feel last night. All I want is to feel that way again."

I stared into her blue eyes. I saw my fear and my need reflected in them. I bent down and placed my lips against hers, kissing her softly.

She pressed her lips to mine and, after a moment, I felt her lips part and her tongue touch my lips. I opened my mouth to receive her tongue and we held each other tight as our kiss deepened.

When the kiss ended, she stepped out of my arms and stood looking up at me. She bit her lip and I could see the nervousness in her eyes. Was she having second thoughts?

"Sit down on the bed," she said quietly.

I did as she instructed and she came to stand in front of me. She let out a breath, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head. She let it fall to the floor as she stood naked in front of me.

My eyes devoured every inch of her skin. Her legs were well toned from her walking a couple of miles every morning since I was a kid. Her pussy was shaved down to just a tiny patch of hair above her clit. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her stomach or hips. Her perky breasts showed no signs of sagging thanks to her surgery.

My eyes slid the rest of the way up to meet hers and I said, "You're beautiful."

She blushed and said, "Richie…"

"My turn," I said, taking her hand and pulling her towards the bed.

She sat on the bed while I stood. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it aside. I grabbed the waistband of my sweatpants and, with one last thought of stopping, I pulled them down.

I stood in front of her and let her see me. Her eyes locked on my rigid cock. She licked her lips and I felt my cock jump at the sight. Her eyes met mine and she scooted back on the bed and patted the comforter beside her.

I lay down with her and put my arms around her. I held her and felt her body shaking.

"Oh, God, Richie, what are we doing?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say. All I could think to do was bring my mouth to hers. We kissed and I took her breast in my hand. I felt the heat of her skin as I held her breast in my hand.

I felt her fingers trail down my chest and across my stomach. When she took my cock in her hands I gasped. She broke our kiss and leaned back to watch me while she stroked me.

Her hand worked its way up and down my shaft. I groaned and bit my lip. It was such an intense feeling of pleasure, I felt like my body was one fire.

I slid my hand down from her breast and between her legs. When my finger grazed her clit, she let out a tiny gasp of air. I teased at her clit, each gasp I elicited making me more excited.

I slid my finger lower and pressed the tip of it between her wet pussy lips. She moaned and her body shivered as my finger penetrated her. I pushed my finger deeper into her, causing her to let out a long whimper that made my cock jerk in her hand.

As she stroked me, I matched her pace, sliding my finger in and out of her. She leaned towards me and crushed her lips to mine. Her tongue shot into my mouth and we kissed with a fiery passion.

I pushed my finger deep into her and began wiggling it back and forth. She cried out and ground herself against my hand. I kept running my finger back and forth, faster and faster.

Suddenly, she released my cock and grabbed my wrist. She started at me, her eyes half closed, panting.

"Too much," she whispered.

I slid my finger out of her and lay with her for a moment, just watching the effect I'd had on her.

Once she had her breathing under control, she laid her head against the pillow and looked at me. The last of her turmoil seemed to fade from her eyes and she said, "Make love to me, Richie."

I smiled and nodded my head. She turned and lay on her back. She spread her legs, completely surrendering herself to our need for each other. I got between her spread legs and touched the tip of my cock to her waiting pussy. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes as I eased my cock into her pussy.

I watched her eyes widen and listened to her moan as I slid myself into her. I slid my cock slowly in and out of her, each thrust taking me deeper into her wetness.

I slipped my cock all the way into her and she arched her back and let out a loud moan. As I increased my rhythm, she reached up and grabbed the back of my head. She pulled me down into a deep kiss. Our tongues toyed with each other, as our bodies rubbed together.

I put my hand on her breast and began to massage it. The silky softness of her skin made my hunger for her grow, every touch of her body sent tingles through me.

I slid my fingers around her nipples, brushing it with each pass and hearing her gasps as she kissed me.

I took her nipple between my fingers and gently pinched it. She broke our kiss and threw back her head in a long moan. I pinched her nipple a little harder and watched her eyes close as she shuddered under my touch.

She wrapped her legs around me and pumped me harder and faster into her. I increased my pace and heard myself call out as every nerve in my cock tingled with pleasure.

I bent my head and kissed the top of her breast. I kissed my way down to her nipple and flicked my tongue against it. Her pussy clenched against my cock as her whole body shook. I rubbed my tongue in slow circles around her nipple before sucking it into my mouth.

I sucked gently at her nipple, rubbing against it with my teeth. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me tight against her as she called out, "Oh, yes, Richie… Yes."

I sucked her hard nipple as she moved her hips faster increasing the speed of our love making. I kissed my way to her other breast and sucked her nipple, making her push against me harder.

I kissed her nipple again before I lifted my head to look at her. Her mouth hung open and, with every thrust of my cock into her, she gasped. Little beads of sweat had formed on her forehead from the heat of our passions.

Her eyes suddenly went wide and I felt a quivering along the length of my cock. She arched her back and wrapped her arms tight around me. I felt her fingernails dig into my back as she cried out.

The orgasm shook her entire body and a long mewling whimper slipped from her lips.

When the wave of ecstasy passed, I slowed my pace a little and watched her face. She lay under me, her eyes closed, breathing heavily. When her eyes opened and she looked up at me, I felt my heart skip a beat in my chest. She had never been as beautiful to me as she was right now.

"I love you, Mom," I said to her.

"I love you, Richie," she said, her voice husky with emotion.

She pulled me down into a long kiss. This kiss didn't have the fire of the earlier ones. This kiss wasn't about passion. It was about love, our love that transcended everything else right at this moment.

I felt a warmth growing in my stomach as I closed in on my orgasm. My mother's tongue slid out of my mouth and she kissed me tenderly on the lips. I arched my back as I drove myself faster into her. She looked up at me, watching as the orgasm began to consume me.

"Oh God, Mom, I love you…. I love you," I cried out as the orgasm took me.

My cock pulsed and I felt myself cum in my mother's pussy. I cried out again and again as I filled her with my cum. I shoved my cock as deep into her as I could, and my cock throbbed in her tight pussy as the last of my cum seeped into her.

I drew a long, shuddering breath as I lay above her, my swollen cock still trapped in the warm wetness of her pussy. She pulled my face to her and paced little kisses on my eyes, my cheeks, my lips. I rested my weight on my elbows as I lay there with her, my mother, my lover, my perfect woman.

12