Camping Trip, Or Was It? Ch. 03

Story Info
Lesson in patience continues.
1k words
4.08
26.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Niqqi_6 for helping in the editing and repairs to this story.

*

She slid into the bathtub, lying back and closing her eyes. She heard music begin to play; she smelled a heavy scent of vanilla begin to float through the air. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the water on her body. She felt guilty lolling in the bath, but he had given her permission to enjoy it and she would.

Her mind traveled to the waters edge. She could feel a crisp, fall breeze against her skin. She could hear the stream sing as it went about its way. His hands on her felt as though they excited every nerve ending in her. She could imagine them making love for hours on the blanket, in the grass. She shuddered her day dreams became too real.

As her body shivered, he chuckled. She had been so deep into her day dream that she didn't hear him come in. The warmth of his hands and the tingling in her body were real. They laughed as she realized the water was cold and she was pruned. He smiled as he asked if she thought staying in the tub would eliminate her lesson for that weekend.

She knew he was playing with her, but still told him she had just been taken by day dreams. He chuckled and told her sure she had. She laughed and began to rise from her now very cold bath. He handed her a towel from the rack. She wrapped it around herself and his eyes traveled from hers to the towel.

She let the towel fall to the floor. He stood: taking her collar, cuffs, and chains from the counter. She raised her hands for him to cuff. Then one at a time put her feet on the counter; making it easier for him to place her ankle cuffs on. Finally he lifted her hair so he could secure her collar.

He took her hands and led her to the bedroom. She was led to a window. He turned her back to it and told her to raise her hands. She does so quickly; unsure of her fate. She heard the curtains open and blinds being raised. She shuddered as she felt the afternoon sun bearing down on her flesh.

"I have told you that you will learn patience." he said, as he attached her wrist cuffs to the curtain rod.

He told her that the rod was very weak and she would have to be careful not to alter it with movement.

"Yes sir." was her reply.

His hand slipped between her legs and she let out a soft moan as he teased her. He made her part her legs a bit more, continuing to tease her. She whimpered as she felt the chains tighten a bit and she became more aware of his words. He brought her close to the edge she fought to hold her hands in place.

He backed away from her and began to ask her questions. She struggled to regain her composure. When Carino was able to answer him again, he moved back to her and began to touch her again. She whimpered softly and he again chuckled.

"Patience girl, patience." he tells her softly.

She begins to feel her body give into his touch. She squirms and whimpers more. He kisses her throat, making her whimpers fade and her body shudder.

His words falling on her skin: "Don't do it girl."

She feels her skin get flush as her orgasm seems inevitable. He bites her breast firmly.

She cries out. His voice still soft, telling her: " I told you not yet."

His fingers still teasing her relentlessly. He pushes her once again to the edge and she feels her juices flow onto her thighs. His hand comes from between her legs as he takes a step backwards.

His fingers travel to her nipples, coating them with her juices and stepping back a little more. She could feel the sun growing hotter on her back side and her now wet nipples becoming harder as the cool air hit them; causing her to shiver more. Although he had moved from her, she could still feel his touches.

He stands and watches her. His eyes travel her body as she feels the tremors of her orgasm subside. He looks into her eyes, glassy and needing.

"Carino, tell me what it is you want girl?"

Her voice nearly inaudible, she whimpers she wanted to pleasure him orally.

"Oh, are you sure you want to do that?" he asked her.

"Yes sir." she replied. "I do badly."

He chuckled. "But if I allowed you to do that, you would cum and I will not allow that. For now anyway."

She whimpered softly. She knew he was right.

He again moved to her. His body against her; pressing his hips against hers, making her whimper again as she felt his hardness.

He kisses her. Telling her: " All in due time girl. All in my time."

His hands slid around her to her bottom. He chuckles, telling her he thought it needed a bit of warming before they headed out for dinner.

He told her to bring her legs together and took her bindings from the curtain rod. Pulling her chains together in his hand, he leads her to the bed telling her to position. She shudders as she did. The wetness between her legs now exposed to the cool air.

He begins spanking her with his hands. Lightly, each slap overlapping another. Her hands grabbed at the bedding. Her face buried in it as well. Her cries muffled he continued to spank her. Carino's body quivered. Papa began to caress her and told her to rise. Using her chains again to pull her to him, he held her for a bit stroking her hair and face.

"Carino, I know this is hard, but you must learn patience."

He took her face in his hands.

"I do not expect it to take much longer."

She smiled at him. He told her to go clean up a bit and he would get her clothes for dinner...

To be continued...