Camping with Anna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck! Oh Catherine, darling. Yes, oh fucking yes!"

Her voice was so loud that I'm sure she would have woken anyone who may have been still asleep in the houses just a short distance away across the road from the beach.

"Oh shit yes! Fuck me baby! Please, oh yes, oh fucking yessssssssss."

She screamed obscenities as I fucked her, draining the last of her cum that coated my fingers and flowed, making another wet patch on my sleeping bag.

I held her tight as she shuddered and moaned, her breathing laboured and her chest heaving.

As she recovered, her moans become breathless sobs and the smile on her face and the love in her eyes told me that I did okay for my first time.

Suddenly, our privacy was shattered by a man's deep voice from outside our tent.

"Excuse me. In the tent. Could you please come out here for a minute?"

Startled, I hurriedly grabbed my shorts and a t-shirt, scrambling to put them on in the confined space of the tent.

"Just a minute," I said as I tugged on my shorts. "I'll be with you in just a second."

I finished dressing, opened the tent and went out only to come face to face with two police officers, one an older guy, a sergeant, judging from the stripes on his uniform, and the other, standing slightly behind him, a young, attractive woman.

The sergeant looked rather stern as he asked me if I knew that camping on a public reserve was against the law.

"Didn't you see the sign?" he asked somewhat officiously, pointing to a prominent 'No Camping' sign mounted on a nearby pole to which we had tied one of the ropes of our tent.

The point of his question was totally lost by its absurdity. I even considered pointing out to him that in fact the sign only said 'Camping', as the word 'No' preceding it was covered by my panties that I had hung there to dry before we went to bed the previous evening.

Something told me that silence was the best response under the circumstances. Oblivious to the look of incredulity on my face and the unspoken words on my lips, he went on and on about by-law this and regulation that and all the penalties that applied. He was on a roll and enjoying it, so I kept quiet and let him have his small victory and his moment of glory in front of his younger female subordinate.

As he talked I saw a look of surprise and embarrassment come across his face and turned to see Anna emerge from the tent wearing just her bikini bottoms. Bare breasted, with tousled hair and the radiant glow of someone who has just made love, she looked absolutely gorgeous as she walked to my side and took my hand.

"Catherine, honey, is everything okay?" she asked, while looking directly at the male cop who stammered, coughed and for a few seconds was completely lost for words.

I looked across at his female companion and saw a smile on her face as she tried unsuccessfully to tear her eyes away from Anna's beautiful bare breasts, while at the same time attempting suppress a grin at her colleague's obvious discomfort.

To cut an already long story short, the male cop made both of us produce our drivers licences, and while his female colleague took down the registration number of my car, our names, addresses and dates of birth, he told us to pack up quickly and move on. He finished triumphantly by assuring us that we would be getting a summons from the Victorian Police in a few weeks.

As they both walked back to their patrol car the female officer turned, looked back over her shoulder and smiled, discreetly raising her hand and made a circle with a finger and thumb in the universal sign for 'okay'.

She had a twinkle in her eye and gave a knowing look as if to say, "Don't worry, everything will get sorted out. It'll be all right".

She wasn't all that much older than us and I think she sympathised. Perhaps, unlike her partner, she had a heart and recognised that we were two young girls in love and understood the reasons for our behaviour. I suspect from the sparkle in her eye that she may even have been just a little envious.

After the cops left we showered, dressed, took down our tent, packed everything in my car and set off on the road again. We were heading east to Port Fairy, about one hundred kilometres further along the coast, eagerly looking forward to the next stage of our adventure.

It seems the female cop was right - everything did turn out okay and although I didn't learn the reason why until a few months later, we never did hear anything more from the police.

Incidentally the 'No Camping' sign now has pride of place on my bedroom wall - a souvenir and constant reminder of Anna and that wonderful morning many years ago.

12