Camping with Jolene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the doorway of the small room as George slid up the bed and began licking my wife's pussy, his hands moving up under her and then over her stomach and onto her breasts. Jolene was holding George by the head as her first orgasm came over her as our friend licked and sucked her clit. As my wife relaxed she asked George if he wanted to fuck her and without missing a beat George moved up and slid his cock into her waiting pussy and began fucking her hard. Jolene responded by half moaning and half grunting as our friend's good-sized cock slid in and out of her snatch. Jolene was gripping the sheets, her breasts jiggling with each thrust as George began fucking her harder. George was a fucking machine and in a few minutes began shooting his cum deep into my wife's pussy. George continued fucking her as she whimpered with each thrust. I had made my way around the bed and as Jolene smiled up at me I shot my load, hitting her tits and her face as I spurted my load.

George was spent as he leaned back on his thighs, his semi-erect cock slipped from my wife's pussy, cum dripping from its head. As their combined cum oozed from my wife's blonde box she slid her hand down and rubbed it up into her blonde hair. Jolene looked at George and then at me and then started laughing that in turn made he and I laugh too. Jolene looked up and George and asked if she had the topless waitress attitude yet, her fingers still playing with her pussy. George smiled at her and said he always thought she was a little slutty and now knew he was right. He went on to say that this fuck was all that he had hoped for the many times he jacked off while thinking of her. Jolene smiled up at him and asked if he had jacked off often, her fingers now buried in her own soppy pussy. George went on to say that several times when he spent the night at our house he had jacked of in the guest bedroom thinking about fucking her and licking her pussy. Jolene's hips started moving up and down on the bed as she asked him what else he had been thinking about while jacking off. George had been stroking his cock while watching my wife play with herself and he was hard again.

Not skipping an opportunity George said he had often thought about fucking her in the ass, especially when she wore tight shorts around him. My wife's orgasm was peaking as George went on to tell her he was going to fuck her in the ass and was going to do it tonight. As my wife asked when he told her to get on her knees and spread her legs. Removing her fingers from her wet pussy she sat up and stroked our friend's cock with her wet fingers before turning over and doing just what he had told her to do. My wife's face was buried in the pillows as George moved in behind her, slid a finger into her pussy then into her tight ass before pressing the head of his cock against her. Jolene and I rarely have sex this way and my cock was getting hard again as I watched George take my wife by the hips and slowly but surely push his cock in deeper and deeper into her tight hole. I couldn't make out what my wife was saying or grunting as George began fucking her ass, pulling her hips toward him, squeezing her tightly. My cock was hard as George took his time pounding my wife's little pink ass, relishing each thrust into her. He was holding out pretty well and as they both began perspiring he began telling my wife he was fucking her ass and would be fucking her ass again before the weekend was over. This dirty talk pushed both Jolene and I over the edge and George followed spurting his second load of cum into my wife's ass.

I stood next to the bed, my cock in my hand, cum running over my fingers looking at our friend with his cock in my wife's ass. My wife was catching her breath, face still in the pillows, tits swaying beneath her, perspiration beaded up on her back. It was hard to believe this started out to be a couple's weekend of hiking and now it looked like it was going to be a threesome fuck fest. Camping would never be the same again, nor would our relationship with George, which we would soon see.

12