Camping with Mrs. Lawrence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I heard them moan in unison, deep orgasmic hums of ecstasy as they spilled their virgin seed into one another's mouths. I couldn't hold out any more, and I let the waves of orgasmic pleasure crash over my body - my toes were curled tight, and my back arched.

"Oh... yes!" I said it too loudly, but I didn't care. My climax continued despite the loud thunk of Bobby jumping off the top bunk and his desperate scramble back into his own bed.

When my orgasm subsided, I was breathing heavily, and my shorts were soaked. I rolled over in bed to look at the two, but both were in bed with their backs to me, pretending to be asleep.

For the rest of the night, no one said another word.

...

On Wednesday, none of us talked about the night before. Today's trip was into the San Simeon woods were we would again brake up into three groups, and we made sure that TJ and his swollen, bandaged nose would be in the group as far away from Bobby as possible. Still worried about retaliation from one of TJs cohorts however, I kept my promise and stuck by Bobby's side at the tail end of our group, along with Josh.

Our walk in the woods was very quiet at first. Realizing that the boys were probably too ashamed to talk, I volunteered a game of 20 questions, and we regaled ourselves for the rest of the walk trying to guess the person, place, or thing the other was thinking of.

By lunch time we were all in high spirits and seemed to have forgotten about last night's escapades. Confident that the other counselors could keep an eye on Bobby and Josh for the next forty-five minutes, I sat down to some trail mix and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich by myself away from the trail, alone with my thought.

That was a mistake, because as soon as I was alone all I could think about was two of them. I kept trying to imagine what their cocks looked like, hammering in and out of one another's faces. I kept thinking about how they came, and wondering if they swallowed one another's semen, or spit.

And I kept thinking about Josh whispering ""I hope I lose my virginity to someone as hot as Mrs. Lawrence."

How could they find me hot?! I would be forty-one in December, and while I still thought I might look nice to someone in my own age group, gravity had had a lot longer to work on me than it had on Josh and Bobby's piers.

I chalked it up to young male hormones, and returned to the group. Everyone was still eating their lunches, and the brake would last another half an hour. But then I started to panic when I realized I couldn't find Josh or Bobby.

I asked one of the other counselors who said the two finished eating early, and wanted to go off to find some deer they thought they saw in the clearing we passed about 100 yards back. The stupid college shit thought that it would be alright. I scolded him, and started backtracking to the clearing before anything bad happened.

I made it to the clearing, but what was happening was anything but bad. Joshua was laying on a picnic blanket with his legs spread eagle. He kept his shirt on, but he was bottomless and stroking his phallus up and down. Bobby had mounted him in the missionary position, and was making long, slow strokes into Josh's ass with his cock. He had his pants pulled down to his ankles, but had kept his shoes and shirt on.

I hid behind a rock and just watched, mesmerized. Josh's cock was fully erect, and a deep shade of pink. It looked just as big as I remembered. Josh started rubbing faster and closing his eyes, and Bobby's thrusting hips sped to meet Josh's rhythm. I wanted to masturbate, but didn't want to risk getting caught by another counselor, so instead I just squeezed my thighs together and promised my self a wild shower later.

"Did you like watching us Mrs. Lawrence?" I heard Bobby say. I was startled at first, thinking he'd spotted me, but he was staring deeply into Josh's eyes. He was fucking Josh and pretending it was me.

"I'm gonna come!" Josh shouted.

Bobby's pace quickened still. "Me too... oh Mrs. Lawrence!"

Again they came in unison, Bobby filling Josh's bowels with his boy come while Josh lost his load all over Bobby's belly. Bobby collapsed onto Josh, smearing Josh's come between the both of them. They kissed open-mouthed for a moment, and then just lay there panting.

Finally, I cleared my throat, and both pairs of eyes were on me.

"Boys," I said, "We've got to get back to the rest of the group. Clean yourselves up, and I'll meet you there."

Neither of them moved.

"Oh, and boys?" I smiled. "I loved watching you so much that I ruined the only bottoms I had to sleep in."

I laughed, and sauntered away.

...

"What the fuck did you say that for?!" I thought to myself. "You can't put thoughts like that into their heads."

But it was true... I loved watching them. By just admitting it, I could lose my license to teach. And what was I hoping to accomplish by telling them? That maybe they'd let me watch? That maybe they'd let me join in?

That maybe I could be their first woman?

A shiver went up my spine.

...

We didn't talk for the rest of the trip. The three of us shared a bench together on the bus, but no one made eye contact with one another. I sat between the two of them, and casually glanced down at the erections clearly making their way down each of the boys' thighs.

Once we got back to camp the boys bolted as quickly as they could. I hit the showers to clear my thoughts, skipping dinner for the extra time it would buy me alone. When I shut off the showerhead I realized I hadn't brought a change of clothes... rather than putting my sweaty hiking gear back on, I just wrapped myself in a towel, confident I wouldn't be seen with all the students being in the mess hall.

So imagine my surprise when I got back to my room to find Bobby and Josh already there. Theirs bottoms laid in piles by the door, and they shared a sheet thrown over their laps to masturbate under. Bobby was on Josh's left, but he was leaning over to beat Josh off with his right hand, as they shared a passionate kiss.

When the door opened, they stopped, but they made no effort to hide what they were doing. They just stared at me, wrapped in my towel with my wet hair hanging to my shoulders.

I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say a word. The camp managers were calling Lights Out, so I closed the door behind me. I shut off the lights, but I lit some candles I had brought to read (or masturbate) by. The boys still hadn't moved, and I knew they were wondering what my next move was going to be.

I found the lotion in my duffel bag, and purposely made a show out of massaging it into each of my legs. Then I started rubbing it into my arms before I finally looked at them.

"Boys, it's perfectly natural to experiment. And it's none of my business normally, but right now we're in a really delicate situation. The other counselor's wanted to send you, Bobby, home and the only reason they didn't was because I promised to keep an eye on you. So if you boys want to sneak off to... fool around, go ahead. But make sure I know where you are, so I can come find you if you need to."

The boys swallowed in unison. Bobby nodded his head.

"I'd give you boys some privacy to finish up, but now that it's after Lights Out I can't. But you shouldn't be ashamed if you need to get some relief. I know from experience what the libido of a young man is like."

I turned around and smeared the lotion on my neck and upper torso. I heard the tell-tale sign of sheets rustling begin again, and I smiled to myself. And then I let the my towel fall to the floor and exposed my naked backside to them.

I turned my head and asked, "You boys don't mind if I finish lotioning up, do you?"

Both boys shook their heads, so I climbed up onto my bed to be eye-level with them and, with my legs crossed, began massaging the lotion into my breasts for them. They started going at it faster, their eyes glues to me. I finished with my breast and worked my hands down my abdomen, back down to my thighs.

I heard one of the boys gasp as I spread my legs and began working my inner thighs - I was sure that neither of the boys had ever seen the female sex before, and I was proud that mine would be their first. I kneaded my fingers into my inner thighs, working closer to my hungry, aching pussy.

"You know boys, you should try doing that with lotion. It would feel much better."

They were both staring at the folds between my legs, and Bobby didn't even look up to ask "Do you think so?"

I laughed, as deep and as sexy as I could. "I know so. Do you think you two invented the handjob?"

They stopped then, and both looked me in the eyes to see if I was serious.

"You don't believe me?" I arched an eyebrow, trying to look seductive. I rubbed a generous amount of lotion between my hands and jumped back off my bed, crossing over and allowing their shins to touch my sensitive breasts." Let me show you"

With that I reached under the sheets with both hands, and grabbed both of their tools. They were much hotter, and much harder than I expected. I gave a few slow stroked up and down to lather their cocks with the bulk of the cool lotion, than reached down to play with their balls a little.

"You're right Mrs. Lawrence," Josh rasped, his eyes closed. "That's much better."

"Make some room you two," I said, and I jumped up into the bed between the two of them. I had each of them put an arm around me, than continued my massage of their stone-hard dicks.

Bobby had his face buried in my hair, inhaling the smell of my shampoo. Josh was rubbing his face into my neck, kissing me so gently that at first I thought his lips were just brushing me. I started to pump faster.

"You know, you boys can touch me too."

That was all they needed to hear, as young hands began caressing their way from my thighs to my ribs, and then back. Soon they were greedily squeezing at my tits... Bobby was nibbling on one ear while Josh sucked on my collarbone.

"I thought it was really hot," I whispered, "when you were fucking Josh and pretending it was me." They both snickered a little. "But as flattering as that is, Josh is so hot that you shouldn't have to pretend he's anybody."

"You really think so?" asked Josh.

I gave him a sharp squeeze, and continued stroking. "What do you think, stud?" I smiled.

Josh was still cupping one of my breasts, gently pinching a nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Bobby, however, was growing more adventurous and was rubbing the patch of pubic hair above my yearning cunt. When I felt a finger toying with the hood of my clit, I spread my legs wider to allow him better access, then tightened my grip on the both of them to let them know I liked what I was getting.

As Bobby's finger started making slow up-and-down motions against the side of my clit, I rolled my head around so that we were cheek-to-cheek and whispered in his ear "Just like that Bobby. But faster."

I stroked faster and Bobby stroked faster. Soon we had a rhythm, with the boys thrusting their hips upwards into my hands. I thought about asking Josh to put his fingers inside of me, but I didn't want to throw off the delicate balance we had found, so I allowed him to continue exploring my breasts. And then Josh and I made eye contact, and he leaned up to kiss me.

I don't know why, but his kiss felt far more taboo than anything else we were doing. But I was a forty year old woman, jacking off two boys alone in a cabin, and I knew I had crossed the line a long time ago. Finally I returned his kiss, and when he opened his mouth a let my tongue slip inside his mouth and started licking the underside of his tongue. When our kiss broke I turned over to Bobby, who was more than ready to get the same.

The ecstasy was growing within me again. I started panting, and broke my kiss with Bobby to stay "Don't stop... Just like that... I'm going to come!"

"Me two," whispered Bobby, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Me..." was all Josh could get out before I felt the hot jet of his come splash across my tits. His orgasm set off a chain reaction, and soon Bobby's semen was firing across my abs. The feel of it, two boys reaching bliss because of MY hands, was enough to send me into a crescendo of pleasure-induced screams. My orgasm hit me like a freight train. I shouted one last, long time, as my orgasm peaked - the boys still desperately sucking on either side of my necks, still dousing me with pump after pump of come.

When everything settled we were all panting heavily, trying to catch our breaths. The orgasm finished, my head cleared and I realized I was a teacher who just masturbated two of her student to orgasm. I felt shame, disgust, lust, and pride all at once.

I didn't dare open my eyes to look at either of them. "Let's get cleaned up, guys. We'll talk about this more in the morning."

...

Thursday was the last day before we all went home, and our final field trip was scheduled for the Piedras Blancas Light Station to see the elephant seals. Josh, Bobby and I discussed it, and agreed that we'd rather not go, so I told the other counselors that both boys had come down with the flu, and that I was going to stay behind to watch them. By nine we had the entire camp to ourselves for the next six hours.

As the bus pulled off into the distance, we went to the mess hall to scrounge up some breakfast. I made some bacon and scrambled eggs for the boys, but just some coffee and toast for myself. There was something so sensual about making breakfast for them after last night, that I thought maybe I was going crazy.

"You boys realize," I finally started, "that we can't talk about what happened last night? With anyone?"

Both boys were only too eager to assuage my fears.

"We wouldn't ever want to get you to get in trouble Mrs. Lawrence!" Bobby started.

"You could go to jail! Or worse!" Josh agreed. "We'd never do that to you!"

"And I wouldn't want anyone to find out about me and Josh!"

"Oh shit, I hadn't thought of that. My dad would kill me if he thought I was gay!"

I laughed. "Boys, boys, I'm convinced. As long as you realize how.... serious our situation is. So you promise this all stays between us?"

Both agreed.

"Alright. So then let me ask you... what else have you ever done with girls? Ever?"

Both blushed, but Josh's cheeks burned the brightest. "Nothing, at all. Ever."

"So that was the first time you had even kissed a girl?"

Both nodded.

It was empowering, knowing I was their first opposite-sex kisses. I was determined to be their first everything else, too. "How about you boys join me in the shower. I think we all need to get cleaned up.

With the camp empty, we didn't bother taking turns... we all piled into community shower room together. I let the boys soap me up, and they paid extra attention to my breasts and my pussy. And then I did the both of them, taking extra care to make sure their virgin pricks were nice and clean. They were so hard when I was done that they bobbed up and down with the boys' rapid heartbeats.

Josh, as I remembered, was a bright red when fully aroused. Bobby, however, had a deep purple tool, and it reminded me of an eggplant. When we were all rinsed off I started kissing Bobby. Josh was behind me, and wrapped his arms around me to neck some more. His organ came to rest in the crease of my behind while the Bobby's stiff head rubbed back and forth between my moistening vaginal lips.

"How would you boys like to be men before we leave this shower?" I cooed.

They didn't know what to say, but both seemed eager. I felt Bobby's head start pushing it's way up into my petals, but I got on my toes and pushed him away. "Not yet... first I've got to teach you how to get a woman ready."

He looked me in eyes and awaited with anticipation for his lesson.

"Get on your knees Bobby."

Bobby did as he was told and I propped a leg up on a corner of one of the stall walls for balance. I turned to Josh, who was still hungrily suckling my neck and rubbing his cock between my cheeks. We started kissing, as I felt Bobby's breath on my clit. Like tasting a new exotic food, his tongue darted quickly and experimentally inside of me. Satisfied with the taste however, he began lapping at my juices, opening me up with wide ice-cream cone style licks. I broke my kiss with Josh. "That feels so good Bobby," I told him. "Now lick me where you were touching me last night."

His tongue found it's way to the crease between my labia and my clitoral hood, and he was making tight circular motions with his mouth. "Oh, don't stop Bobby." I craned my lips over to Josh's ear. "Now while he's eating me. I want you to take me Josh," I whispered.

I felt him make a few, clumsy pokes at my rosebud and my perineum. I reached behind myself and guided him to my fully awakened opening. I hadn't been fucked in so long, but now the head of the biggest cock I had ever seen was firmly planted between my lips. He bucked his hips upward again, and another inch slid into me. And then another. And then another.

And then the remaining length of his shaft glided effortlessly inside me. He was so big I couldn't breathe, and I could feel the head of his shaft lodged just beneath my belly. Then he pulled back and slid in again, and again, and again but faster.

Bobby still hadn't stopped his generous stimulation of my clit, and I ruffled his hair to and whispered "Don't stop. Either of you."

I knew Josh wasn't going to last long, so I wasn't surprised when he wrapped his arms around me and started digging his nails into my ribs. "Mrs. Lawrence, you're going to make me come!" he said, pounding away from behind me.

My tongue darted into his mouth. I broke the kiss to whisper "Come inside of me Josh. Come inside me!" I felt the flood of hot virgin sperm bathe my insides, three, four, then five spurts before Josh bent his knees to withdraw his now limp member from my body. "Congratulations stud," I smiled. "You're a man now."

Bobby had stopped licking my clit and was now standing up to take his turn from in front of me. I put the leg against the wall down, and had Josh hold my other leg up as I felt Bobby's cock plow into me. He didn't need to start slow, as my arousal mixed with Josh's enormous load had left me open and generously lubricated. Bobby too wasn't destined to last long, but he didn't need to. I ground my swollen clit into his pelvic bone and felt the familiar surge of orgasmic delight shoot through me. "Come with me, Bobby!" I urged him, and with a grunt a second blast of seed filled me. Bobby howled until he was fully drained. The three of us shared a few more kisses, then finished rinsing off.

...

The rest of the day was innocent enough. We had ice cream and I shared my whole sexual past with them, including a couple of benders I'd gone on after my ex-husband had left me. These were things I felt like I'd never be able to tell anyone, much less a couple of my horse-hung students. We played Scrabble and Yahtzee, and walked in the woods. Bobby talked about his dad leaving, and Josh told me how he liked boys more than girls.

"Maybe you're gay," I told him. "Or maybe you're bi. Or maybe you're just a horny young man trying to find himself. Don't be too quick to define who you are."

The rest of the day went as such, and when the other kids got back we all had dinner in the mess hall together. Finally, after Light Out, we went back to our cabin.

"Guys," I told them (because I didn't feel right calling them 'boys' anymore). "This afternoon was great. But you understand that tonight will probably be our last night together, right? We can't keep doing this when we get home. It's too dangerous."

Both of them nodded solemnly. I wanted tonight to be mind blowing... I wanted to make sure they'd never forget me, and that it would be a long time before they met a better fuck than me, no matter how young she was.