Camping with My Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe what I heard, I was stunned; my 28-year-old wife actually wanted to get knocked up by this punk kid.

"Oh, God, Alec!" I heard her groan, "You're so... So... Big! Ugh! Ugh!" She grunted as he banged that large cock inside my wife.

"Ugh, oh... Oh! Aaahhh! Ugh!" Sue continued as he increased the speed of his fucking. Her face was now contorted with pain as his cock knocked the wind out of her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Faster, Alec! Faster!" Sue groaned as Alec began licking her ear and whispering something to her.

"I can't, ugh, ugh," she panted, "No, no... Yes, Yes... It is, it is... Your cock is bigger! Much, much bigger! Oh, ugh, fuck me! Fuck me, Alec!" My wife screamed as he hammered his huge cock inside her sopping cunt.

"That's it! Fuck me! Fill me full of your fucking hot cum! Impregnate me!" Sue screamed at the top of her voice.

Alec responded by pumping as hard as he could and thrusting into her with every bit of his strength until finally he said "Oh, baby... Here it comes... I'm going to knock you up, Sue!"

"Oh God... Ohmygod... Ohmygod!" Sue whimpered, her arms rose as she held her hair high. She knew what was coming and tried to relax her body for the onslaught.

"Ahhhh! Fuck, I'm cumming!" He groaned. Suddenly, Alec grasped Sue's hair within his hand and gazed up at her while grinding his cock into her stuffed pussy. His balls swelled against her ass and the veins that protruded from his shaft bulged outward as semen crashed upward seeking release. Sue's eyes widened as she returned his gaze, her belly looked even more stuffed.

Widespread legs around his lap and she shivered as the cock bulged inside her. Waiting for the first blast to explode inside her tight belly, Sue suddenly jerked and gawked at Alec, who had a stupid grin on his face. She held him tight, using him as an anchor to absorb what seemed like a gallon of cum gushing into her, his body jerked and convulsed under hers.

Thick cum congealed inside Sue's vibrating body. Alec's sperm seemed to activate multiple orgasms that ripped through her body. Her heart pounded against her chest like a jackhammer and she looked like she was going to die. Every muscle in her body grew tight as the throbbing balls vibrated against her upturned buttocks. Sue licked the salty tasting sweat from her lips as his face cuddled near hers in breathless exhaustion.

He squirted his cum into her married pussy. He continued to pump up into her until he could milk his cock no longer. He held her tight around him as squirt after squirt of his seed was planted in her fertile valley. Sue relaxed on his cock and lay back on his chest. He squeezed her big tits a couple times before motioning her off of his soft prick.

She got up and immediately bent over to pick up her clothes. He had a big grin on his face as he picked up the remote again and zoomed the camera even further at her ass that was thrust in his face while she grabbed her panties and skirt.

I could clearly see copious amounts of sticky white liquid dripping off her inner thighs. His thick cum was oozing from her swollen cunt large globs at a time, running down her legs as she tried, in vain, to clean it.

Sue picked some tissues out of a box on the table nearby and began wiping his cum. I lost count of the number of tissues she used to mop up the flood of sticky cum from her glowing pussy; they were soaked with his thick, lumpy spunk.

I trembled in the darkness as they grinned and chatted while Sue hurriedly put her clothes back on. Alec couldn't resist the urge for one last feel of her naked tits one last time.

"This is so crazy. This was so stupid," she said as she slid her laced panties up her legs. "My husband is just upstairs; he could have woken up."

"Relax, everything is fine," Alec said continuing to film her remotely. She was now facing him and her big tits were swinging in his face as she pulled her skirt up. Sue isn't very technologically sound, so she didn't realize he was filming this. Besides, she was preoccupied with her own thoughts.

"This is not fine! I can't believe I let you fucking cum inside me." She said as she now reached for her bra that was sprawled out on the floor next to her shirt.

"You need to leave now! I just... I don't know what got into me, but we have to keep this between us."

"I wouldn't tell a soul; trust me," he said, laughing, as he looked straight to the camera. He pushed his now flaccid cock into his shorts.

Sue was now completely dressed and she sat down next to him on the couch.

"You understand that this could ruin both of our lives if anybody found out," She said looking him straight in the eyes.

"I know it could, but that was the best experience of my life, right mommy?" He said as he playfully rubbed her belly and reached up to kiss her. She was powerless as they started to smack lips. She tried to talk to him in-between kisses.

"Alec... you know... we can't... I'm... married." Sue said but was too focused making out with the punk kid. They remained embraced on the couch as they moaned into each other's mouth. I still couldn't believe what was happening.

Finally, my wife put on the breaks when Alec slid his hand back down her skirt.

"You have to leave now!" Sue said getting up. "Maybe we should talk about this some other time because I'm not thinking clearly right now. All I know is that this needs to stay between us." She stood up and took a couple of steps to the front door.

"You're walking funny." He said, grabbing his stuff.

"I'm walking funny because I'm sore, you bastard. You fucked me raw, and pumped me full of your cum just when I am most fertile! It was so much that it soaked my panties and it's running down my legs! Now leave!" She told him.

Alec eventually did leave, but not before they embraced in another passionate kiss when she walked him out. She stayed downstairs to clean for a while before going up to our room to take a shower.

As Sue tried to slide up the stairs to our bedroom, as silently as possible, something odd happened. The camera followed her as if there was someone else there filming. It was simply impossible as she would have obviously noticed.

She quietly entered the room and heard me stir. The camera behind her focused on the baby juice running down the inside of her warm thighs, from her sopping cum filled pussy. Sue headed straight to the bathroom; her nostrils inhaled the dusky smell of sex. The brutal fucking by the kid had filled her womb with the sticky substance, which continued to leak out of her swollen and reddened pussy lips.

She started taking a shower and softly stroked the tender blood engorged labia. She let her mind slip back the moments before, as her nipples hardened at the scene imprinted deeply in her mind. The continuous long hard cock imbedded deep in her being. Sue spread the lips as she straddled the bathtub and let the cream drip to the floor below. When she was finally convinced that the bulk of the cream had been removed, she rubbed the sensitive lips for a while and resumed taking her bath.

The "floating" camera kept recording my wife as she emerged from the shower. Droplets of water glistened on her soft 36c breasts and fell from her long blonde hair. As she raised her arms to towel off her hair, I got a full view of her nakedness. Like a sculpture, she had strong calves, full thighs and a flat belly above the neatly trimmed pubic hair that points to her pussy.

She slowly approached the bed and got under the covers by my side, as if nothing happened. The video stopped playing soon after.

I could not believe my eyes or my ears at this point. The woman who implored this kid to fuck her pregnant is not the same woman I knew. It was someone else. I turned around and got on my feet to face the creepy figure that was the pivot of all this madness.

"This isn't real! It couldn't have happened!" I shouted.

"Can you really tell what is real from what is not at the moment?" He asked me, rhetorically.

"Enough with this bullshit! What is the meaning of this?" I yelled, losing my temper.

"I tried to give you a chance, make you do the right thing. It was all up to you and you failed." He told me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Don't you think it was too convenient Alec and his friends knew your every step? How did he find you? How did he get back on the ship you tossed him from? How did he always get away? How did he knock you unconscious over and over? How did he manage to fuck your wife so many times without her knowing?" He kept on asking. "I tried to warn you, but you didn't listen. You were taken over by your own fear and paranoia!"

"The messages, you sent them! Who the fuck are you?" I finally asked.

"Don't you recognize me?" He asked me back, in a mocking tone.

"No. Have we met before?" I continued.

"Indeed we have. Who I think I am is a delusion, the person that everyone sees falling down, breathing down, into sick desperation." He answered me.

"I've had it with your riddles, for all I know you are one of those punks who did that to my wife!" I yelled, my eyes filled with rage.

"You simply don't get it, do you?" He laughed. "When are you gonna take blame for your own actions? I know how you'll end up, my friend, as a sad story written in a torn journal. When are you finally gonna realize it?"

There was no room for words or reasoning anymore. It was clear that this guy would not lead me to Sue. Actually, he would lead me nowhere. This was the end of line and I was going down. Not without a fight, though.

I jumped at him, fists cocked. Managed to land a couple of hard punches right to his bandaged face, probably the hardest I ever punched anyone. He simply didn't move, as if the blows only tickled him. He easily avoided the next few hits, and started getting back at me. He hit me hard on the face and ribs; I could taste my own blood and it filled my eyes. He started choking me; it was very difficult to keep on breathing.

"Are you gonna give up, like you gave up on your wife?" He mocked me.

"Never!" I answered with the last air in my lungs.

Not exactly sure how, but I managed to break free from his grip. The moment I took to inhale again was more than enough to resume fighting him. I kept on punching and kicking him, this time it seemed to be more effective. I could not think or feel anything; it wouldn't end until one of us was down.

The smoke covering the room shuddered suddenly, ripples going through it. The ripples in the smoke became waves, and it appeared as though the smoke was being pushed up against the walls. The air was also warming up. The windows made a slight cracking sound.

The loud noise from the heavy machinery filled the place and the room around us started collapsing, as if the nightmare that was powering this place somehow crumbled. The twisted rusted metal turned into what appeared to be bloody masses and the windows shot upwards and shattered. A blast of icy cold air rushed in, pushing the smoke back. I yelped in pain.

As the walls came down and as I remembered the look in her eyes, my fear began to fade. I recalled all of the times I have died and will die for her. It was all right. I didn't mind. I was too connected to slip away, to fade away. Days away, I would still feel her touching me, changing me. Most of all, considerately killing me.

Just before it all went black into oblivion, I managed to tear his bandages and get a look at his face. All this time, I couldn't fathom what was happening or what I supposed to do. I should have known, stayed strong. I recognized who it was even through the deep scars: it was me.

***

"Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?"

Edgar Allan Poe

***

I could feel someone beside me, I could hear soft breathing. I opened my eyes and the light hurt them. It took several moments for the blurred forms to become something that made any sense. The dirt in my fingers, the earth beneath me, all tangible.

"Thank God you are awake! I was so worried!" The voice of my wife was all the comfort I needed. She rushed and hugged me, I looked at her, her big blue eyes were red, she had been crying.

"What happened, Sue?" I asked her; relieved she was here with me.

"We were preparing for our trip. I tried to grab some stuff from the upper shelves here on the garage and it ended up hitting you on the head. I am terribly sorry, honey." She apologized.

"So we did not have our trip yet?" I asked, incredulous.

"No, silly. You must have hit your head pretty hard." She smiled, looking less nervous now.

"How long was I out, dear?" I asked her.

"A couple of minutes, maybe less. Why?" She answered.

"Felt like a whole lot more, that's all." I finally said.

"Let's get you cleaned up and then I will make you something to eat." My wife said as she helped me get on my feet.

***

I sat at the kitchen table eating what Sue prepared for me.

"Soup? I am not eating soup, dear. Not unless you spoon feed me." I winked at her.

This left my tight bodied wife one recourse. Sue turned around, smiling, and walked with the poise of confidence and that of a warrior. Her legs were long; the two inch high-heeled sandals accented the curves of her legs and hips. Her sundress flayed outward from her swaying hips and hugged her slim waist tightly, low-cut from behind, showing off the small of her back and her soft tanned skin.

She pushed my chair away from the table and sat on my lap, her tight fitting knee-high skirt was bunched up around her waist revealing long curvaceous legs covered by white stockings that covered nearly three-fourths of her long legs, and small lace pink panties finished the ensemble of her under garments.

My hand was softly resting on the softness of Sue's leg. The thin material of her dress felt soft to touch. My fingers closed upon themselves bunching her dress up in their grasp.

Sue barely felt the hem of her dress sliding up her legs. My breath was hot, and seemed to flow over her neck. She turned towards me, her pert nose brushed against mine. Our faces were so close I could have licked her lips.

Sue had a hard time concentrating on feeding me with the bulge in my lap pressing the thin material against her clit.

"I can see you are enjoying your meal." Sue said, teasingly.

My hand now rested on the small of her back. The low cut dress allowing my hand to caress her soft skin, several of my fingers actually found their way inside the hem of the back of her dress. Sue did not back away, the touch of my hand actually kept her somewhat grounded.

Goose bumps began forming over Sue's body. The low cut hem of her dress came down to the small of her back. My fingers had invaded the hem of the V-cut. I softly massaged the small of her back and slowly moved my hand downwards, and now toiled with the elastic string of my wife's tight fitting panties. Sue arched her back slightly, squeezing my hand on her lap as the hem of her dress moved upward revealing her long tanned curvaceous legs.

I had pressed my hand completely inside Sue silk panties and my fingers searched the crevice of her ass. Sue ground her ass downward against my lap. Her legs tightened, and her grip on my hand intensified. She was barely aware of my groping hand behind her that had managed to slip inside her dress and grope her ass.

Despite Sue's grip on my hand, I continued to bunch her sundress up around her lap. The aqua-blue, teal like dress that seemed to glow was bunched up in my hand nearly revealing the entire length of her long legs. Sue was breathing heavily, her head cocked to the side.

I had removed my hand from Sue's panties and glided it upward across her back and through her long blonde hair. Grasping her skull softly I turned her face toward mine. The hand on her lap had bunched her dress up into her lap. My hand rested between her thighs, she could feel my thumb pressing against her pussy, covered only by the thin silk material of her panties. Susan could not coordinate her movements anymore. Her soft moan was lost and she closed her eyes and squirmed against me when I kissed her.

I slowly moved the palm of my hand over the material of her dress, squeezing her breasts, rotating her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Slowly, my hand came down to the flatness of her belly where it rested. I stared at her belly, my eyes a dancing sneer like I was visualizing my fat cock pumping cum into her.

I moved to a straight sitting position, Sue's legs were laced over mine; she could see the outline of my cock still pressing against her underwear. She could almost feel its searing heat pouring outward and bit her bottom lip in slight embarrassment as I stared at her pink panties.

"Oh, honey," the wetness of her panties betrayed the feelings she felt from the kiss. She felt my fingers hooking on the inside band of her thin panties.

"Oh, God." Sue gasped as the thin panties were gently pushed to the side, allowing me access to her tight wet pussy.

Sue arched her neck upward, twisting her face sideways, her heart was pounding like a runaway train, and she couldn't control herself as I kissed her passionately. The kiss abruptly ended, pulling my mouth away from hers. Saliva from our wet kiss spilled outward and Sue's blue eyes flittered open, wondering why the kiss ended.

I grabbed her hips suddenly and raised them roughly upward, her feet looking for something to clutch. Perspiration flowed from her face, her chest heaved up and down due to heavy breathing. The strapless dress clung to her chest like a second skin. Her nipples begged for release. My eyes gazed down into hers. I watched as the eyes of my wife opened wide when my fat cockhead smeared back the tight lips of her opening.

"Oooohhhh, gawwwwd!" Sue gasped as she felt the first heated pressure against the tight opening of her pussy.

Sue gasped as her cunt was forced open. I remained still as she squirmed on top of me. Suddenly, I lowered her hips; a breathless gasp escaped her beautiful face. Her eyes widened and involuntary moan came from her throat. I could see her legs kicking into the air. Her face flew to the side and she bit the back of her hand, eyes clinched shut, her long blonde hair stuck to the side of her.

I could feel the veins adorning my cock pulsating madly against the walls of her cunt. She whimpered into the back of her hand and suddenly her head flew back violently.

"Be gentle, honey! You are very thick!" Susan said.

Visions screeched through her brain as the thick pre-cum seeped out of the large head of my cock and drenched the lips of her pussy.

"Arrrggghhhh! Fuck!" She cried, squirming her ass as my cock split her pussy and pulsated inside her opening. I stared intently at Sue's groin and plunged the head of my cock inside the tight folds of her pussy.

"UUUnnnnggghhhhh... Fuck! Thick... so fucking thick!" Sue gasped throwing her head from side to side as I penetrated the tight opening then flinched my cock so she could feel the jerking head inside her.

"Oooh... Gawww... Ohhh... Ohhhhhhh! Fuck!" Sue cried running her fingers through my hair. I sucked and attacked Sue's tits like a starving child. My teeth brushed across the sensitive nipples and my mouth managed to engulf her breast while one kneading hand crushed the other with intense fondling. Sue's legs kicked in the air; her ass squirmed into the air to escape my penetrating cock while her back arched upward pushing her firm tits against my groping hand and slobbering mouth.

A low, strangled scream escaped Sue's throat as she screwed herself downward on my relaxed, nonchalant form. I smiled at my grunting blonde wife. Her firm body was impaled on my thick cock; lazily I reached up and flicked her nipples with my middle finger enjoying their hardness. Sue's head was thrown back in consuming passion, as she rode my still form. A special feeling of pride overwhelmed me as I could see the outline of my thick cock buried inside her flat belly.