Campout Peeping Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjdtx
jjdtx
607 Followers

I then took my left hand and touched that perfect left cheek, pulling it away from the right one, I then began to fill his widening crack with hot cum! The first two wads went directly into the seam, filling it completely. The next wad landed on his right cheek, the fourth I guided to the left one. My fifth wad landed at the base of his ass, squirting onto his balls. My last shot I placed into the crack again, wanting to see it run down the beautiful globes of his ass. My next few droplets landed on various spots of his ass.

"Damn! I didn't think you were ever gonna stop!" He exclaimed.

I let go of his left cheek and watched as it returned to its normal spot, pushing the cum out of his tight crevice. The cum slowly oozed out down the seam, covering his balls and the towel.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Awesome man! I can't wait until you get hard again so I can feel it landing on me again!" He said, reaching back towards his ass and rubbing his hand across the cum soaked lobes. "Wow! It's still hot!"

I then began to rub my own hand across both cheeks, spreading the cum and feeling that wonderful ass. I let my index finger slide slowly into the crack from his ball sack to the base of his spine, causing the river of cum to ooze out and up onto each cheek. The more I rubbed the braver I got, taking both hands and gripping his tight as firmly, squeezing the globes of his butt, working the cum deeper into the skin.

"Damn, man, that feels awesome!" He sighed. "Keeeeep doing that, play with my ass."

"You like that?" I asked to a moaning response.

I then traced my finger back up the crack again, deeper, actually making contact with the tight hole. This caused another deep moan. "Oh, you like that too?"

"Mmmm, hell yes!" he said.

The cum was beginning to dry and every inch of his ass was covered with it.

"Well, how about a snack? I'm starving!" I said, with one last trace of my finger up his crack.

We ate our chips and candy, drank the water then decided that we needed to outfit our cave a little better. We dressed and headed for his house.

jjdtx
jjdtx
607 Followers
12