Can A Dream Become Reality?

Story Info
He spends time looking at images of his perfect woman.
1k words
3.5
9.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and looked longingly at you, wishing that you knew I even existed. Everything about you was perfect, from your long golden hair, perfectly formed breasts, gorgeous figure, and right down to your long, slender legs. I wondered what sort of things you liked to do at night, at the weekend, when you weren't at work. I wondered what you actually did for work, where you got your money from to look as good as you did, it obviously wasn't cheap.

As I stared I felt the first stirrings of an erection in my trousers, pushing against the material, desperate to be free. Reaching between my legs I made myself as comfortable as I could, my eyes never leaving you. I so wanted to get to know you, maybe even be with you, but I didn't even know your real name, or what your face looked like, all I knew was the name you went by on the internet site I was staring at you from.

Clicking on the button at the bottom of the screen the image in front of me changed. No longer could I see your whole body. Now I was confronted with your gorgeous pert tits, covered by a thin red lace bra. I could see your dark areole, and erect nipples, clearly pushing against the flimsy material and wished I could wrap my lips around them, letting my tongue flick over them, exciting you.

My cock pushed harder against my trousers, the zipper barely able to hold it back, and I clicked the button once again. Your bra covered breasts and nipples were replaced by the top half of your gorgeous legs, your oh so special place, the place I had dreamt about so many times, covered by panties that matched the material of your bra.

My cock was straining so hard by now that I lowered the zipper, hoping to gain a little relief, as I stared at the perfect V of your crotch, your neatly shaved pussy clearly visible through the material and I found myself wondering how good you would taste, and smell. Without even realizing I licked my, dry, lips, the image of you lowering your gorgeous pussy onto my face filling my mind, and couldn't cope any longer.

Slowly I pushed my hand inside my trousers and eased them down, my cock springing out into the open, a small drop of pre-cum glistening on the end. I wrapped my hand around my thick shaft as I clicked the button again. No longer was your body hidden behind the underwear, this time you were naked from the waist up, your firm breasts, dark areole and erect nipples clearly visible. Your long perfectly manicured fingers cupped your tits, holding them directly into the camera, oh how I wished they were my hands holding you.

I began to stroke my hard cock slowly, keeping my eyes firmly on your image, as I clicked the button once again. My hand moved up and down the full length of my shaft slowly as I stared at the new image on the screen in front of me, the image of your uncovered pussy, glistening with moisture, and I guessed that taking these pictures had excited you as much as they were me.

One of your hands was between your legs, your fingers spreading your lips, and my hand started to move faster along my hard cock, my need to cum getting more and more urgent. Quickly I pressed the button again, desperate to see every picture before I came, and was confronted by one I hadn't seen before.

You were lying on your back, on a bed, on white sheets and you were fully naked. Your legs were parted slightly, just enough to see your opening glistening, your hands partially covering your breasts, your nipples visible through your fingers. My wanking became even more frenetic at this new picture and I soon felt the first tightening in my balls, the first sign that I wasn't going to last much longer, and hurriedly pressed the button again, hoping to see yet another new picture, and I wasn't to be disappointed.

This picture was the hottest one you had ever posted, and just made me want you even more. You were still on the same bed, but now you were on your knees, your perfect ass raised up as if ready to be penetrated. Your fingers were between your legs holding your pussy apart wider than you ever had before, and your tight ass hole looked back at me from the screen and I wished even more than ever that I was there, naked and behind you, holding your cheeks open as my hard cock probed against you, trying to enter you.

I couldn't hold back any longer, the last picture completely pushing me over the edge, and my cock twitched violently in my hand. I closed my eyes as the first jet of cum erupted from the end of my cock, more forcefully than ever before, and continued to do so until I as completely drained.

My breaths were coming fast and I opened my eyes, to take one last look at the image before me, before getting up to clean the mess I had made. I shut down the image and went to the homepage of the site before going to get some kitchen towel and when I returned there was a small flashing envelope in the corner of the screen, someone had sent me a message.

After cleaning up quickly, and making sure I hadn't missed any, I opened the message.

Hi there,

I hope you had a good time looking through my pictures and hope that you enjoyed them, Especially the new ones I had taken just for you.

I don't know why you haven't tried to get in touch but I really wish you would because, after seeing your profile picture, I would definitely like to see a hell of a lot more of you as well.

Don't be a stranger come and say hi, I won't bite, unless you want me to ;)