Can He Take It? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, we got it setup so I was very pleased with the result and eager to begin the next day. Two things were worth mentioning though, the hair cutting was cut because it was weird to do with the mask and one of Amber's favorite things was to pull a guy's hair while she fucks him, so we decided to scrap that, it would take too much time.

The second thing was Nicole had plans for an "insane" final, fifth, or bonus scene. She didn't tell me what it was, except for some unhelpful broad hints. She did say that she would be working on it for hours after I'm gone, making calls and getting/setting up props. She said since it was the fifth if I didn't like it no big deal we had a full shoot anyways, but I'd better attempt it because of how hard she was going to work at it just for me.

Of course I agreed to this proposal, nervous I wouldn't be able to make it through and letting down Nicole. They also left many details vague so I'd be surprised, like in a scene I knew I'd be tied up and "servicing" the girls, but tied up how? Servicing how? They said a surprise works better so I don't really know what's coming. And since my limits were almost non existent, the promise of them staying within them wasn't overly comforting, but I was still very excited and nervous about the shoot.

At the end they both expressed doubts that I could do this, they had second thoughts and wanted to tone it down, I had to convince them I'd handle it and show that the amateur shoots would start off with a bang.

I slept better than I thought I was going to considering the circumstances. I hadn't jerked off for a week now, it was the longest I'd gone in a long time. I wanted to be full of cum for when I blew from these beautiful girls.

The next day I arrived wearing a t shirt and jeans and was led past the office area of the day before, downstairs to a concrete basement. The halls were well lit, but I was ushered into a dingy, dirty looking concrete room. It had cameras and mics and lights everywhere, it was rather overwhelming.

Then I saw to my left that Amber and Lexi were both looking at me, dressed in jean shorts and t shirts and holding coffees. I was star struck, I'd seen these girls naked and in all sorts of poses on TV, I'd jerked off to them dozens of times and now they were right in front of me, apparently eager to meet me.

They were both shorter than I imagined, Lexi was maybe 5'2'' and so petite, Amber was maybe 5'4. I smiled and said, trying not to act as overwhelmed as I felt "Hey, great to meet you guys."

"You too, we hear you're like a totally newbie not only to submissive stuff but to porn?"

"Yeah, I am, I've basically done almost nothing before for what we have planned today. I'm really excited."

"Us too," Lexi squealed, (she was so sexy, and so cute!) "We're going to pop your cherry the hard way. Do you want us to go easy on you?" she asked in fake concern.

I laughed nervously, "No way, that's not why I'm here."

"Good," she purred "I don't want to do that either, we are going to pound that asshole of yours."

Amber laughed along with her at that. "Don't worry baby, we're going to blow your mind...your body is going to be crying out for us to stop at the end but your mind will be begging for more."

Lexi then said "I'd done a lot of sub stuff and doing your side of this shoot, for me, would make me nervous and scared about how sore and basically beat up I'd be at the end, and I'm an experienced pro at it. You sure you're not in over your head here?"

"I know I'm over my head, but I'll stay afloat somehow."

The girls were impressed with my determination and composure and we spent a little time talking, mostly about my history as a sub. I was so nervous though, between about to be filmed naked in a porn, not just any porn, one where I'd be pushed far past anything I'd ever experienced, and talking to two famous, beautiful porn stars, I'm not sure if anything coherent came out of my mouth. I was beyond self conscious trying to talk normally with them.

It seemed like everything was ready in not too long and then I and my two lovely co stars were all handed robes. I was wondering wear to change when the girls were quickly stripping naked right there and slipping the robe over their naked bodies. They turned away from me, so I didn't see much, but still I got caught up watching these girls do that but as they finished I snapped back to, realizing that nudity wasn't exactly frowned upon here, I did the same a few feet beside them, but had the additional mask to put on.

After we were all in comfortable robes(the room was quite cool, like a movie theater, but probably even colder and it wasn't circulating air, just the feel of a dank celler or something)...we headed into a corner of the room and I sat on a bench and Lexi sat on my lap, draping her arms around me, this caused a goofy smile to spread over my face. These girls flustered me in real life more then I ever imagined. I'd always pictured myself acting so laid back and cool. Amber manned a portable video camera. This was the pre-interview stage of the shoot, where they got on tape that I was a willing participant and to talk about the shoot.

Amber starts to roll and me and Lexi both smiled for the camera. If I wasn't so nervous I'd have a huge erection through this robe just from this beautiful girl on my lap.

"Ok, hey everyone, I'm here with the lovely Lexi and Mr John Reardon for a special treat. John is doing his first ever porn shoot, and is basically brand new to submissive behavior outside of a small window of time recently where's he's done some basic experimenting on his own. How do you feel?"

"I'm honestly really scared." I said as Lexi hugged me tightly, as if to console me.

"So, what have you done on your own?"

"Well, I've mostly used toys on my ass, I've got some nipple clamps too."

"And you liked both of those?"

"I love them, sometimes I wait 'till a girl I'm seeing has left and then I take those out, it's just more exciting to me."

"Wow, so what about bondage, whipping, any kind of punishment?"

"No, very little bondage, like my hands are tied and I could have slipped my wrists through anytime I wanted to, that's it. Never a feeling of loss of control or helplessness."

"So, the big news: you've never had a fist in your ass and you want us to try it today, for the first time ever."

"Yeah, I think I can."

"What if it doesn't go easy?"

"Then do it hard...because it won't, so you'll have to stretch me."

"Ohhh," cooed Lexi, impressed by my attitude, "We will do it hard,..very hard. She whispered the final two words.

"And you're wearing that mask to hide your identity. Tell us the story behind that."

"Well, I just want to do this one time, like a dream come true for me to be here really, and I don't want anyone to know who I really am."

"For sure, you'll be kicking off the amateur submissives, I'm sure a lot of people think what we do is easy. You may prove or disprove that today, you're the poster boy. Can you handle it?"

"I want to so badly, and I think I will."

"How did you find out you liked this submissive stuff?"

"Well I found your site one day, started at the female submissive stuff, and I love that too, its awesome, but male submissive really hit me harder personally then male dominate. So I started watching movies on your site frequently and at that point a girl fingered my ass and I liked it and since then I've tried some basic things on my own."

"So I'm sure thousands of guys watch these movies and picture themselves as the guy in the scene. Did you? How does it feel now that it isn't in your imagination?"

"Yeah, I was all about pretending the guys in the movies were myself. I imagine that fantasy is common among your members, I think it's awesome that I am living the dream. It's the wildest and scariest thing I've ever done and I'm really excited about it. Like 100x more intense feelings then the emotions I get on the top hill of biggest roller coaster I've ever been on."

"Are you sure you can take this? You already told us not to take it easy on you at all. In fact this is one of the most extreme shoots in some ways that we've ever done. I'll ask one more time: Should we go easy on you? Remember this isn't your fantasy, you aren't in control. The whips itoday will hit you for real, it will hurt, a lot, you will cry out in pain. Can you handle this?"

"Bring it, see if you can break me." I said it with an air of confidence that I don't know where I got from.

"Alright, so you understand what we will be doing to you, and you're ok with it, anal sex, bondage, hitting, all that?"

"Yup, you're hitting me with everything you got."

Amber and Lexi laughed. "Truer words have never been spoken. And you know you have a safe word -- cake, that you can say at any time to stop the shoot?"

"Yes."

"And one more thing, tell us about your weakness."

We'd went over this before so I knew what they were talking about. "Well after I come, I shut down. Anything kinky/sexy, etc that turned me on a minute ago grosses me out basically. Like once I cum watching one of your movies I find the movie to be crazy and I get like disgusted with myself for liking it before and I think I never will watch it again. My dick becomes sensitive, painful basically to the touch for a while. Basically after I orgasm I want nothing to do with sexual contact of any kind. For a specific example, when watching sub porn I find it hot when the guy has to eat his own cum, but I've never done it because after I cum I find it gross and I shower."

"So if you were to eat ass while fucking someone that'd be hot, but after you came..we'll it'd just be you with a tongue in someone's shit hole?"

"That's exactly how it would be. My ass is tense after I cum too, so it would hurt in there as well."

"Ok, well get ready." Lexi laughed and clenched my shoulder playfully as she said it.

"One more question......Any last words?" Amber said with an evil grin.

"Let's go."

There was lots of cameras and crew members around. Like 10 guys and girls of various ages, mostly guys that were all working equipment or ordering others how to work equipment. I even saw Nicole in here, talking to someone else. She looked very sexy in a rather tight blue dress and heels, it showed her ample cleavage, and nicely toned legs. I wonder if her tits were fake? They seemed a bit disproportionate to her body, but not overly so. And she was involved in porn.

She saw me looking at her and waved me over happily. "I really want to see this. I'm going to be listed in the credits and everything, I'm excited and I hope it comes out as well as we planned. I hope you don't mind me watching."

"Sure, fine by me. I hope you are impressed."

"I know you'll do great, I will be if you can make it through...hey, that's Ken, he's the director, it's time. Go see him. Don't let me down sweetie!" She called as I left.

I was on my way over when I was stopped by two girls, both about my age, early twenties and pretty cute, but rather plain looking compared to the porn stars I'd just been talking to. It's weird, I noticed those porn stars had a presence to them, I'm sure without knowing them I would have sensed they were different from a regular hot girl, like when you're at a club and there's a girl you can't help but keep looking at, these pron stars had that naturally.

Sadly, these two girls, while cute, did not. One of the girls said: "Hey John, I'm Candice and this is Heather. We're working on the set, we're in charge of setting everything up. So..." she took my robe off me as I allowed her since she was so authoritative and matter of fact about it. "There we go, now if you'll come over here and we'll get you ready to go, and don't worry, we're pros, we'll make sure you're safe and as comfortable as can be expected. You won't get hurt, and if something feels out of place, remember just say 'cake.'"

"Great, thanks."

They led me out of this room and into the room next door, which was basically a bathroom, not bothering to close the door. They gave me a very large bottle of water and told me to drink, as they worked. They had me get into the shower and lathered me up sections at a time and quickly and expertly shaved basically all the hair off my body, explaining body hair doesn't work on camera. They then had me shower and rinse off the soap and then watched me as they told me to wash myself once, making sure to get my asshole and genital area really well.

After that they actually dried me and then put a tiny bit of makeup on my face. "Wow you're really pale. That really works in these types of scenes."

"Thanks, I guess." It was one of the few things either said to me the whole time. They then handed me the rest of the water I had put down in to shower and told me to finish it.

They led me over to the padded floor area in the original, cold room and took out a section of rough rope. One was tying it around my wrists and the other my ankles. It was tight, but not too tight. As they tied me they explained it was cold for a number of reasons, to make it uncomfortable for the sub, to encourage movement, make nipples erect and keep sweating to a minimum, important for the girls. They also had hot rooms when they wanted messy, sweaty scenes.

I then got on my knees and they tied my ankles together first and then pulled my wrists back so I had to arch backwards with my shoulders and back because I wasn't allowed to sit down over my ankles, by Heather's orders.I had to keep my thighs up and downs. It was uncomfortable like this as they tied my wrists to my ankles. They were all locked into place. They then looped a piece of rope under my arms so it went under both arms and pulled against my upper biceps and went along my back just under my arm pits. They tied this loop to a hook hanging from the roof and tightened it so it held my torso upright but still pinned my arms way behind me. Now Heather's orders or not, I couldn't rest my ass on my ankles. I was now unable to move my body out of this upright position.

Left alone, I looked around and noticed the bright lights on me, adding some heat to the cold room, but not much. Multiple cameras and now over a dozen people all in the room. The director then asked if the girls were out of makeup and wardrobe and found out they were ready. He asked if I was ready, which I said I was, reluctantly.

The girls then put a full face mask over what I had now, so I couldn't see anything, and I waited for about a minute. It was sheer terror. The suspense was killing me. I also just now realized this second mask had a hole for my mouth and lips to fit through.

Until I finally heard. "Okay, ready girls. Action!"

I waited a few seconds until I heard Amber's voice. "Here he is, another nice, eager bitch for me to train." Her words sounded like she was spewing pure disdain.

I then heard the sounds of two pairs of heels echoing off the bare cement floor as they approached me.

"What do you think Lexi?" Amber asked, "Interested in learning how to train a man to be your sex slave?"

"Hmm, yeah he'll do just fine."

"Will he? Sorry he doesn't have a bigger cock, but he'll be great for your first slave. He's a pussy, he'll be easily broken. I picked him because we can have him begging us to fuck his ass in no time, he'll be begging to worship us. It's pathetic. I know the type when I see them now, skinny little bitch. We could have him house trained for you to take home tonight if you want, we could have him ready to send home with you tonight, begging to do whatever you want to him, but you'll get bored of him quickly, but he'll be useful as a first timer test for you."

"I think he'll do just fine. Can I touch him?"

"Of course."

Lexi took one more step and then ran her hand down my chest and over my cock and balls. "This dick will work. I love a well endowed man pleasuring me, but you'll be alright for now, you better know how to work that thing. Are you eager to please us?"

I shook my head no.

I then felt a whip hit my chest from the other side, stinging my cold, sensitive skin. "What about now?"

I said "Yes."

"See that? One hit and he gives in. You disgust me." She then whipped me again, hard. It was some kind of leather whip.

"Lesson 1, you always address us as Mistress. Understand?" Amber said then added "And it's 'yes please'"

"Yes Mistress. I am eager to please you both..please."

"Of course you are, why else would you let me tie you up like that? Now whether you play nice or not bitch, it's your choice, but the better you obey us the easier this will be on you. We will have our way with you, whether you want to do it or not, you will end up doing it, so just do it right away. Buuuuut, if you want to play tough, it's fine, it'll be twice as hard on you." she said this last sentence like a dare, like she'd enjoy the challenge of putting me in my place. "I'd prefer if you did actually, if you get out of line early, we can make sure you won't for long. And besides struggle all you want, you aren't going anywhere."

Then in a different tone she addressed Lexi. "I picked him up at a bar, he was so shy, nervous but excited when I invited him to go back to my place. Then he basically trusted me to kneel down and let me blidn fold him because it 'turned me on' I told him. Can you believe he let me tie him up like this? Your skinny ass traded away your freedom because a girl talked to you in a sweet voice?"

"Geez, you deserve what you get." Lexi taunted.

"He was pathetic at the bar, so fucking passive, and afraid just to talk to me. Then when I figured him out and told him he'd make a perfect slave I told him I'd give him a handjob and it was like it was fucking Christmas. He would have agreed to anything to get it. I bet I could have explained that I was going to take him to a warehouse, tie him up and fuck his ass hard and he would have done it anyways, but this way is more fun."

"You sure know how to spot 'em. Is that true little guy? If you could see me right now, you'd probably do anything to fuck me, you'd get down on your hands and knees and beg for hours wouldn't you?" Lexi pushed her cotton covered breasts against my arm. The heat off her chest transferred to my arm. "You would do it wouldn't you?" she breathed, in a high pitched, naughty voice.

I said "Yes Mistress."

"And fucking you in the ass, you'd let us do that anyways wouldn't you?"

"No Mistress."

"Hmm, we'll see, I'll bet you'll beg for it soon enough. I'll tell you what, we won't until you say we can, and then only once. ....Well if you want to see my bare breasts start proving it by kissing my feet."

I then felt a toe hit just above my lip and I opened my mouth to try to kiss on top of it, I leaned over until I could kiss along the top of her foot, which was in an open, heeled shoe of some kind.

"Lick it, suck my toes, show me how much this means to you." Lexi ordered as she tried to shove her foot into my mouth.

"Oh my god, he's really trying hard, you really want see this tits." Lexi exclaimed.

Meanwhile Amber had moved behind me and had started whipping my back and ass hard and often.

"Come on bitch, suck on those toes, every one of them. If you don't want to suck on my beautiful feet while you are being whipped let us know, yell it out at any time if you'd really prefer to just get up and leave. We can untie you and dump your ass out front just like you are. Do you want that?"

"No Mistress." I mumbled, Lexi's foot in my mouth too far to talk normally.

"Of course you don't your little dick is getting hard." Lexi made me change feet, she made me lick the top of her foot, suck her toes and the heel of her shoe and even lick the dirty sole as Amber continued to whip me relentlessly. I knew it was bad when I was already considering calling the safe word, I felt like if they kept this up longer I'd be in tears. As close as I was to calling the safe word for pain, I never once wanted them to stop this, I was enjoying the massive amount of abuse and humiliation I had taken so far.