Can He Take It? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Lexi started to twist out the butt plug from my ass, as she was getting the wide part out some piss was leaking out of me, not too much, it just came out as the butt plug came out. I was really worried I would get in trouble, even though I don't think I could have prevented it.

As soon as Lexi slid the fattest part out I clenched down on the plug basically forcing the rest out, it hurt a bit, but I barely felt it due to my duty. I felt the piss stop pretty much right when the plug came out.

However, the girls were right, my asshole didn't want to close naturally from all the stretching it had received, I had to hold it closed and the liquid was at the entrance, eager to get out.

As the 4 girls, Amber, Lexi and the two assistants worked on getting the heavy machine through the water seal, I suddenly cried "I'm sorry, so sorry." for what I was about to do.

And then I felt a rush of piss flow from my ass, violently, making a loud noise as it slammed into the pool wall in front of my ass.

It was one long, powerful burst, but I managed to stop after that was done, closing up again, as I felt the warm piss now filling the bottom of the pool, leaking under my back and running along my body. A good amount came out, but not nearly what had went in.

Amber and Lexi were both standing over the pool almost instantly, looking pissed.

Amber immediately bent over and slapped my balls firmly, the hardest they'd been hit today, making me cry out and my arms got there to block it just a little too late.

"You better keep the rest in." Amber warned as I held my sore junk looking up at her.

They then went back to the machine, the assistants left and it seemed like they were ready. Amber got on the controls and I felt the head of the huge dildo move forward until it was pressed against my ass. It was slightly off target as it hit one of my cheeks.

"Position yourself so the dildo will go in," Amber instructed.

I then lifted my hips a little, trying to figure where the dildo should be exactly.

Amber then got down on her knees with the control, looking into the plastic hole, trying to see what she could as she started the dildo forward again, very slowly.

It had lube on it, but not a ton, just barely coated.

As it made its way into my ass cheeks I lifted my hips a bit more so it would hit my asshole squarely.

Amber still slowly moved the manual control forward, inching the dildo until it was pressed tight against my asshole.

I then spread my knees far, with my hips pushed up even higher off the ground, arching my back, trying to make this dildo go in easy. I could feel the piss flowing underneath me as my back left the pool and traveling downhill on my back down to my neck.

"Look at you, covered in piss and begging for cock. You want this three headed monster inside you don't you? You want this big hard cock to abuse your loose, slutty ass don't you?"

Even though I knew I had to say yes, I was worried that it was actually the truth.

After I did, as if reading my mind Lexi continued in a taunting voice "You know your asshole is raw and this is gonna hurt, I mean, we've all seen it, its bright red and it even bled! But you can't help it can you? You want your asshole filled and stretched, you want us to be able to tug your big ass wide open for the camera, for everyone to see. Do you want that?"

"Oh God yes Mistress."

"You're covered in our piss that came out of your ass, and you don't even care, you probably like our piss, you like whatever we will do to you don't you?"

"I love it Mistress." I said, equally ashamed and horny by this statement.

"Show it, tell us, tell the camera how much you love being a little slut just for a taste of pussy. Tell us about how bad you want it in your ass, tell us about your sore little ass, and how the piss makes you feel. We all know your desperate, drop the act and tell us!"

"Mmm," I moaned, as her words, her degrading words got me turned on, and my overworked dick started to fill with blood. "Just you talking to me that way gets me turned on. I want that big, huge dildo shoved deep inside me, fucking my raw ass until I cry out and can't take it anymore. I want it to spread me wide open, to fuck me forever, until I'm so open you can fuck me with whatever you please, hold me open and spit in my loose asshole. I would do anything to have you two beautiful girls treat me like this all the time." I said, or more accurately cried out.

Amber then started to push the dildo against my asshole and I immediately spread my knees and lifted my hips again to position it against my asshole.

"Describe this for us bitch, tell us what's happening and how you feel about it." Lexi ordered.

"Ok, I'm holding my ass up in the air so Amber can stick that big dildo up my ass. I'm scared at how big and fast it will be able to go into my sore ass, but I'm also excited to try it, my cock is hard just thinking about it."

"Oh, Amber is starting to push it into my ass, I can feel it trying to get in, the big greasy opening is tight against my ass, I'm pushing back as best as I can, it's about to....unggghhh."

Breathlessly I stated the obvious, both from my reaction and a cameraman had a shot of it from above and the side. "The first section is in, it feels really good so far. The second section is coming in slowly now, it's not really hurting me, I guess since I can already take this size, but the device is pointing down a bit and my ass is down too so it's a hard angle, inside me I feel full, like when my legs were together, like the dildo has to really push hard to go in. It feels like my insides are totally full, that feels great, and I'm not even sitting down flat, so that will be even more later." I said, realizing that I was barely making sense at the end.

"Hmm, here comes the second one." I stop to moan as it works its way in. "Mmm, it's in. My ass is now clenched on the skinnier part in between."

Now the last four inches or so was one big, thick part.

As I described the last part being buried in my ass Amber finally announced. "It's in all the way. 10 inches, lower your hips back to the floor, it'll close your asshole more but at least you can rest. The dildo can flex some so it will work."

"Yes Mistress, thank you." I lowered them and felt the dildo curve inside me a bit, but also press uncomfortably full against my insides.

The girls then walked away for a bit as a cameraman got some close ups of my situation: The machine off with the dildo fully inserted.

Lexi had a large bucket that she was carrying to me. The effort on her face and naked, dirt covered body flexing as she walked towards me looked so hot.

"Here's what you are to do in order to be let go: We will first get the machine going to full blast, let that run for a bit. You will then have to make yourself cum twice, the machine will stay on of course. Meanwhile you'll be on the receiving end of golden showers from all of us girls, you will keep your mouth open and try to catch as much of it as you can from us and swallow. Ready?" Amber said then looked at me blankly.

"Yes Mistress."

Amber reached down beside me, naked, dirty and sweating, she picked up the remote and I felt the dildo slowly slide out of my ass, piss came out with it, flowing out the sides when the skinny part came through.

The party girls all started to come closer to watch, with drinks in hand, almost hovering over the pool, but leaving my whole right side for cameramen.

The dildo started to move progressively faster as I had to relax as best as I could as the sections were passing in and out of me regularly, it definitely hurt more and more as the speed got going faster and faster.

Amber keep increasing the speed, very slowly, but constantly, now my asshole was constantly moving, opening and closing. Every single time a section went in or out, my body objected in pain. I was terrified about what would happen if I tried to clench my asshole, or even not have it totally relaxed by mental focus. Although it was going pretty fast, it was like still similar to a regular human fucking as fast as they could at this point, which I'm sure is not nearly its top speed. I could distinguish each individual section of the dildo going in and out specifically, even though each was in me so briefly.

"OK, I'm at 5 now." Piss was sloshing out of me with every thrust and I felt relief as my rectum was finally being drained.

"Ready to wash out that tit-dirt taste with piss bitch? If you're not say so, if you are convince us." Lexi said.

"I would Mistress, my mouth is very dry. I need to taste some of these girl's piss. Please let me." I begged.

The girl I'd eaten out, leaned over me and said "Sorry, we've been drinking all day, so our piss will taste and smell really strong. You'd still better enjoy it. Cheers." Even though she said sorry, she was certainly not and definitely only saying that to mock me.

She then handed me a glass full of dark yellow piss. "It's my own personal piss, as a thank you for doing such a good job on my cunt. Start with this." I thanked her as she handed it to me.

"Smell it; breath that shit in before you start drinking." Amber ordered.

I brought it up to my face and held the glass under my nose, and breathed it in. It was strong smelling, like a men's restroom at a dirty bar. It was very warm, which just felt weird to hold.

"Alright, I want you to chug it all." Amber said.

As the girls in their fancy dresses looked over me along with cameramen at two different positions I leaned up a bit more and tried to keep myself as still as I could, which was hard as the machine was ramming into my ass. It became quiet so that only the drone of the machine's motor could be heard as I brought the bottle to my lips.

I decided to start strong and hopefully just get it all down, so I tipped the glass sharply and let the warm piss rush into my mouth. Its taste was as strong and offensive as its smell, however I still swallowed constantly, trying to get it all in before I started to gag and cough. My adam's apple moving quickly up and down my neck.

I somehow managed to tip the glass all the way up and then swallow. I chugged that thing like it was my first beer after a long day.

As I was doing this I noticed the cameras zooming in on various parts of my body as the girls insulted and taunted me, the whole group of them ganging up on me, I was out of breath and gagging violently, AND a huge dildo was being plunged in and out of my ass by a machine. I had a lot to deal with.

All this caused my dick to be rock hard, which was even more amazing considering that'd I'd lost count of how many times I came, especially considering that my previous record over 12 hours was 3 and I past that and in less time.

But the mix of everything, being tied up, degraded, used, fucked, stretched and forced to do gross things really did turn me on. I don't understand why, but it does.

Amber was over me turning up the speed dial on her machine. "6" she stated as the machine picked up the pace, but not too much, I could still handle it. I also think I was pretty much empty of Amber/Lexi's piss. The large amount of piss that had leaked out my ass now swayed around me as I settled in, warmly splashing against my sides.

Already disgusted with this piss and I'd only drank one glass full, I'm sure much more was coming. But for now I was basically just laying down, doing the best I could to allow that dildo to pass in and out of me as smooth as it could.

I then saw Lexi stand over me. She was carrying that bucket. "This is yours, you want it back?"

"Yes please Mistress." Knowing she meant my piss.

"I love your manners, OK, here we go. You should probably close your eyes."

As I lay back in my shallow pool of piss I felt a warm stream smack against my forehead as my own piss was running all over my face and through my hair. Lexi made sure my hair was totally soaked and face covered before she moved down my body, letting the piss splash on my chest and run all over my body, she then focused on my hard dick and balls, and then my thighs, my whole body, except for my lower legs which sat outside of the pool, were not covered in piss.

She then told me to open my mouth wide, the dildo was fucking me faster now, so when I opened it a moan escaped as the dildo picked up its pace inside of me.

Lexi then poured the piss into my open mouth, letting it fill up, meanwhile my eyes had widened and my voice was totally muffled as the machine kept picking up pace. I wanted to cry out as it blazed in and out of me but couldn't.

"Swallow all that!" Lexi ordered.

As I started Lexi was filling it up immediately. The porn stars started a chant: "Chug bitch, chug!"

This piss actually went down much easier as it was my own, and it was largely water, in small doses it actually didn't taste unpleasant at all, but forced down your throat is a different story. I still preferred this to the blonde girl's beer piss.

Eventually I couldn't breath, so I coughed and the piss came flying out, Lexi then dumped the rest of my head and left. As I gasped for breathe, the girls mocked me, Amber said "We are going to really get this going fast now, be ready."

I nodded. "Yes Mistress, thank you."

Meanwhile the back of my freehand was gripping the back of my thigh as the machine was now roaring inside of me, my asshole having intense demands on it.

Immediately I started to cry out loudly as the dildo sent incredible strong sensations through my body. I know I wasn't supposed to, but it was impossible at this point.

"Ok, I'm at 8 now, we're going to 10."

"Oh god," I cried out in fear, but right after I felt the dildo come faster, the machine roaring as its gears revolved at a crazy pace. "Fuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk!!" I howled, as the dildo was a blur plunging in and out of me.

This made the girls laugh and cheer.

"That's 6 thrusts per second." Amber said, with pride, "with a 10 inch long, 3.5 inch wide dildo. He's taken it like a champ, you'd never know it's his first time."

Later on, after the shoot, I would realized that I cut myself digging my nails into my thighs, I also did some math because I am a huge nerd and I realized that 6 times a second times 2 for in and out, so 12. then my asshole was going from wide part to skinny part to wide part to skinny to wide. So 4 transitions per thrust. Thats 12 x 4, so 48 times per second my ass was opening or closing. If it wasn't happening to me, I would have never believed it physically possible.

It felt like a hot poker was plunging into me, yet my cock was rock hard and my screams and moans weren't purely of pain.

The next portion of my time was pure hell. I couldn't concentrate on anything. Lexi gave the porn stars a flog and they took turns whipping my chest and stomach with it. They also learned that if they whipped one or both of my clamps nipples I'd scream, so they aimed for them often.

Finally Amber announced "Start beating off."

I lay back and automatically grabbed my still hard dick with my right hand . I jerked my cock as hard and fast as I could. Somehow I came in 20 seconds.

Quickly Lexi had an empty cup again and scraped the tiny bit of cum I still had from above my dick into it, getting some drops of piss in it in the process and then scoping some piss right out of the pool.

A girl had moved towards me as soon as Amber said I could start, however she paused when I started to come so quickly. So now that Lexi had backed away, this girl, a short porn star who I'd seen in a bunch of awesome movies, stopped waiting patiently near my feet, and approached me.

She had huge tits in a tight black dress, which I admired as she straddled the pool and hiked up her dress, revealing her bare pussy. With one hand holding up her dress and the other just about her clit, guiding her piss, she took aim for my face and let go a pungent stream of urine at my face.

Then, for the first time in my whole life, after cuming I didn't immediately soften up and become totally turned off. I stayed hard, not rock hard, but pretty hard. I was in a trance of some kind, and I went with it, I just continued to jerk off.

"Try to catch it in your mouth bitch!" Lexi ordered.

I did and swallowed the foul tasting stuff as the porn stars, drunk and obnoxious were chanting frequently, still the same chant, but now at the end of "Chug, bitch, chug" they all spat on me in unison, landing anywhere from my face to my legs to my chest. Meanwhile I was furiously pounding my cock as I swallowed all her piss like I was trapped in a desert and the piss was my first drink.

I would watch the video later and it showed that I was basically yelling and screaming this whole scene. My eyes were rolled back in my head almost, I was acknowledging nothing, you'd think I wasn't paying attention, but I was still obeying orders instantly. I am still amazed at the length and intensity of my yells.

After the black dress girl got off me, pissing mostly in my mouth but still running some all over my face and chest, the girls realized they could dip the flog in piss and it would hurt more when they hit me, so they did that...a lot.

Soon after the first girl had gotten off me another girl eagerly took her place and the whole process repeated itself like this for a while.

As the final porn star, the one who I ate out, was hiking up her dress above me, the sight of her glistening pussy put me over the edge and I came again. I immediately begged or, more accurately, screamed in terror: "Please turn that thing off right now, Please!"

Amber took a few brisk steps to the controls, my dick still manged to twitch in satisfaction as I watched her naked body bend over to pick it up off the ground and then she steadily brought it to a stop, but still fully inside my ass.

"You OK bitch?" Amber asked, genuinely worried, I'd been making a ton of noise.

"I hope so." I said, and exhausted, I slumped all the way down into the pool of piss, and then I felt something hit my face, the girl over me had started to pee...like a guy getting up early for work, I reluctantly opened my mouth and did my job. She didn't pee as much, having already went in a glass. Even still that last swallow had me wanting to throw up.

When she finished her brief stay, Lexi had me sit up and her and Amber both held out a foot to me from in front of me and had me worship the tops of their feet, which was one of the only places on their bodies that were clean. I licked and kissed them for a bit, until Lexi had enough and made me lie on my back.

This was one of those times that if I was horny, I'd find the experience of being humiliated and forced to do disgusting things arousing and on some level enjoy it, but since I'd basically just came, it was just kissing some dirty feet. I found it gross and humiliating, but not in a good way. Plus dirty feet really grossed me out, I think I'd prefer drinking piss, I mean at least you know exactly where it's been.

Lexi then held a foot above my head, the sole was basically black from walking around on the floor all day. Amber followed suit from my other side.

"Stick your tongue out."

I did and the girls ran the soles of their feet all over my face, frequently hitting my tongue.

They the placed their feet side by side again and Lexi ordered me to lick her instep, which I did, feeling a layer of dirt come off her foot and gather on my tongue.

I tried to swallow, but it was too dry and probably more importantly too gross, so I began coughing and gaging. Lexi was displeased and bent over to pull my nipple clamps hard, "Arms at your sides, don't react at all, be quiet." she warned as her right fist clenched around the center of the nipple clamp chord and pulled up, it bite into my now intensely sensitive nipples, the piss rippled around me as every body movement was revealed.