Can I Get A Ride? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of her, got his boxers and jeans back on. They got back in the front seat, got good and stoned again, puffing on the battie. The windows were all fogged up, so they rolled down the front ones.

"What are you gonna do about your boyfriend over there?" he asked her.

"Are you kidding? I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees me get out of this car. I know he got so horny seeing this car bouncing and the windows fogging up. This is what he gets for getting drunk with his buddies and forgetting me. Tommy, thank you so much for everything. For driving, and all the weed, and for having a huge dick to fuck me with. Here," she said. "I want to give you this." She hiked up her skirt again, reached up it, and slid her pink thong underwear—the ones with the stars—down her smooth sexy legs, over her feet. She tossed the thong into Tommy's lap, and opened the door.

"Hey... do you want to kick it tomorrow?" he asked her.

"Sure," she said. "Give me a call."

Lauren's boyfriend's jaw dropped as he watched her get out of the car that had been bouncing and fogged up. He knew she had been part of that bouncing and fogging. He couldn't believe it! She was walking towards him. She didn't seem surprised to see him at all. She must have seen him when they pulled up! The bitch had some gall! They big silver Mercury she had gotten out of had backed out of its spot, was shining its headlights across the lot, idling. She got closer to him, he could see she was having a bit of trouble walking. She was also practically glowing, full of life in a way he had never seen her before. He was holding a bottle of Jack inside a brown paper bag, took a long drink as she came within a few feet of him. "You smell like weed," he sneered. "Did that motherfucker drug you?"

"I drugged myself," she said, "and I liked it a lot better than that booze you always pressure me to drink." He noticed that the car was moving forward, but slowly.

"Lauren, listen, I'm sorry," he said. "Let's go upstairs and talk about this."

Lauren didn't waver. She was strong. "I'm going upstairs to masturbate and think of the wonderful man I was just with. Why don't you go get drunk with your stupid friends? I won't be your piece of ass anymore."

"Lauren—"

"Go to hell!" she yelled at him, and slapped him across the face. She used her Mizzou ID to get into the building, closed the door quickly before her boyfriend could follow. They looked at each other through the glass door, and then she gave him the finger and walked off. Behind him, the silver Mercury Grand Marquis was leaving the parking lot. He collapsed on the sidewalk, sat back against the wall, continued drinking his Jack. A few minutes later, Campus Police rolled up on him, and he was busted for having alcohol on campus, fined, and written up.

12