Can I Kiss You?

Story Info
My "lively lei" in the hot, wet, Bamboo Forest.
1.1k words
3.88
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a fun, boisterous luau at Germaine's, my friend and I take a quiet walk up to the tropically humid, leaf-carpeted Bamboo Forest. As we stroll along making idle conversation, my mind begins to key in on the sensuality of your voice. My eyes take in your sexy swagger in your walk. My nose inhales the enticing scent of your cologne before I realize that I'm not really listening to the words coming from your sensual lips. I'm watching them move and decide I have to kiss them.

Apprehesively, I ask "can I kiss you" just as I step to you and place my lips softly on yours before stepping away giving you no time to respond since we're just friends and I know this will cross the line. But your lips are softer than I imagined and after the first kiss, I quite simply want more of you. Since you start to smile and don't protest, I place my hands on the back of your neck and pull you into me for another long, languid kiss. When I feel the heat of your hands on my waist, I feel a bit less unsure of the situation and allow my tongue and hands to roam. I lick your top lip and as if by magic, your tongue greets mine in a sexual interlude.

I run my hands over your head, down your neck, to your muscular chest, and stomach. I place my hands under your shirt and begin to rub your chest, enjoying the feel of the soft mat of hair on my fingertips. I slowly lift your shirt off over your head and my lips go to your neck and chest. In the distance, I hear what sounds like leaves being rustled on a strong wind although there is no breeze on the air to cool off this night. I enjoy the sound as I rub your chest and explore it with my tongue. Your hands absently rub my lower back enticing me even more. I slowly undo your pants and slide my hands to your hardness and slowly begin to stroke you. I feel your hands untying the knot holding my dress up just before it falls to the ground to pool at my feet.

A shiver runs through me as I stand there wearing nothing more than a black thong as I continue to enjoy your hardness in my hand. I slide down to my knees tasting you and pushing your clothing off as I go. I feel the heat from your dick before my tongue makes contact. I lick along the bottom length, enjoying it jumping across my face. I reach up and caress your balls as I suck along the underside of the shaft from base to tip. I lick all around it like a corkscrew, stopping at the top to kiss the tip just before I take your hard dick and balls all the way into my mouth in one gulp. I let it play in my throat while my tongue lashes it from left to right, as the tip of it sweeps over your sensitive testicles. I swallow, allowing the muscles of my throat massage your head before I slowly pull back sucking hard on your phallus until it pops from my mouth.

A little more tongue play from me has your breathing uneven. I reach up and pull you down to lie on the soft, green ground. I crawl up your body to kiss your head... your eyebrows... your nose... your chin... your neck. I reach down between my legs and lay your dick along your stomach between us. I lower my wetness onto you, sliding along the side of you stimulating my clit. After a few minutes of assisted masturbation, I lift up on my knees to straddle you. With a mind of its own, your dick stands at attention as if inviting me to ride it. As I slide down your pole, I feel the first drops of warm rain on my naked body. I squeeze my walls together as if my pussy is trying to suck the life force from your dick. I glide all the way down until I feel you hitting my special spot before I slowly gyrate using you to literally and figuratively stir my insides.

I arch my back as I rise which strokes the top of your shaft before I bend backwards to do the same for the underside. I sit on your dick, balls touching my ass, while my pussy throbs. I plant my feet on the ground, grab your hands for leverage, lean forward, and fuck you like the world is ending. I bang you through my own agonizing orgasm. I ride you as if the rain was driving me with its torrential downpour. I fuck you as if we were more than just friends. I take in your shiny, rain-drenched chest as I wind on you then slow down and stop.

Getting back to my knees, I lean down to lick the rain from your nipples and chest as I slowly start to move again. I look into your eyes and whisper "I wanna taste all of you". I ease back and reposition myself between your legs. I stroke you as the rain batters your penis with its huge raindrops. I pull you up on your knees, turn my ass to you. With no words needed, you slam your wet dick into my tight, hot, virgin asshole. I cross my ankles making it tight for you as you pleasure me with your full penetration. The rain makes the sounds of your flesh meeting mine sound like applause.

Harder, deeper, faster, you beat my insides sending my tingles all throughout my body. The slap I receive on my wet ass sends me to the peak and I scream out another orgasm. You continue to pound away, showing no mercy as I am taken over by another one. Just as I get ready to plead for mercy, I feel you tense up as you get ready to erupt. I quickly turn around and take your dick and balls into my mouth again. Your hands grab my head and after two more thrusts deep into the recesses of my mouth, you explode down my throat before falling backward onto the soft, leaf-covered Bamboo Forest floor. I lie down beside you, bodies not touching, as the rain cleanses the sex and sweat from our bodies. We lay there for a while as the rain turns from a downpour, to a drizzle, to a mist. I look over to find you looking at me and I smile. "Can I kiss you again tomorrow?" I ask.