Can I Speak With You A Moment?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori could not stop herself. Her hips rose up just like he described. Her skirt falling over her spine as her rounded globes were now fully bared. Her clit becoming so distended as she bared her lustfully swollen folds to the unseen video camera behind her.

"I can see your fingers itching to slide over your wet cunt, pet. Although we both know, if you drug your tongue along my shoes, making them shine perfectly, you will not even have to touch your naughty clit to scream out in orgasm. Isn't that right, slut?" He had purposely walked over the wet lawn, not caring much where, or on what, he had stepped knowing what he would make Lori do. "But, I am kind, I will let you slick up your fingers, alternating between three fingers fucking your slutty cunt and those same three fingers pinching and tugging on your clit. But... you will not cum, whore, until my shoes look brand new!!"

Lukas could hear the squelching sound of her fingers forcing their way into her tight channel. His shaft hardening almost painfully as he forced yet another stuck up bitch into debasing themselves. Finally he could not resist, undoing the single button and zipper, freeing his cock. He began stroking his broad, eight-inch shaft, as he enjoyed the sound of her slurping tongue and dripping pussy.

He could hear her moans becoming louder, a keening tone within her quickened breaths. He watched as her hips seemed to rise up even further, a plaintive erotic wail coming stifled against his shoes as she rode her fingers finally into orgasm.

He was too close himself with bothering even to look at the shape of his shoe polishing. Instead, his growly voice demanded, "Sit up, whore, and watch... give me a target for the mess you made." As Lukas watched her rise up, he only had to stroke a few more times, before the first of many large spurts of thick cum sprayed over the nearly naked cheerleader.

Taking a moment to recover, he then reached for the camera on his desk, to capture forever the vision of his cum painting the slut's face, chest, and skimpy bright red skirt.

Lukas was entirely satisfied, the little cheerleader slut in all her glory, on her knees with cum all over her face. It was a picture perfect image in his mind, she looked ever the girl that had shunned him, years ago in high school. Sending Miss Hare back to the nurse, he cleaned up the floor and got ready for his next appointment. He had a special idea for today, and one that he enjoyed, thoroughly.

Chapter 5 - The Beauty and the Beast

Lukas was enjoying his little game of playing puppeteer with the students who came to him. He had seen two of the hottest girls on his list thoroughly debased, but now it was time to get things serious. He had shuffled through his papers, spotting all the YPM's on the latest series of tests. And he decided today would be the day his big plan went into action.

He called her in, Elizabeth Reinhart. She was a taller brunette, large shapely breasts, long legs, curvy hips, and an ass that could not be beat. They said she was untouchable, being the principal's daughter and all. She stepped into his office with long strides of her legs, sitting down upon the chair. Her face was naturally cold, a scowl over her lips that seemed to mirror the previous two girls... girls with grudges, girls with superiority complexes.

"I hope you know you're wasting my time. If daddy didn't say I had to go, I'd never be here. So let's make this quick, alright, quack?" She folded her legs, and her arms, looking away, in disgust at the man. Lukas hid his own contempt and disgust behind the professional's face he wore. She'd get her comeuppance soon enough, he thought.

The girl grabbed a bottle of water, and rather thirstily, filled her stomach with the tainted fluid. Lukas, as if on instinct, handed her another bottle, which she drank down hungrily. Her face immediately became flush, as she sat back down. "I feel like your irritability comes from the fact that you don't allow yourself to be more open with your choices, who you choose to be friends with. I have brought you a friend." He buzzed the intercom, "Send Richard Halzieg in."

Elizabeth immediately recognized Richard. She had rejected him but a week earlier, for the school dance. And it was no wonder why... he was a taller man, overweight, red headed with tons of freckles. He had yellowed teeth and he always stared at her breasts. She wondered why Richard was coming into her session, but her mouth could not find the words to ask the question, or any words, at that.

"Sup, doc? Ya called?" Richard came into the room. Lukas waved a pencil at him, "Lock the door. Come have a seat." Richard did just that, sitting down beside Elizabeth. His eyes were firmly on her breasts. Elizabeth should have been disgusted, and she was, but her body reacted just the opposite, her face reddening, the nipples poking through her shirt as if they were covered in ice. She was flustered, her pussy leaking all over her blue thong.

Lukas could see the flustered reaction on her face. It was his plan all along. In fact, Richard was one of the four boys that had answered YPM. It was probably due to his insecurity, that he needed to be taken care of. But Lukas would use him to further his own sick needs. Richard had two, then three bottles of the water. Lukas figured it was due to his large size. Immediately, the two sat down, and stared at him lustily, waiting for instruction. He pulled the video camera from his desk, and placed it on the table.

"Elizabeth, from what I was told, you shunned Richard here at the dance, did you not? Richard was terribly torn about that. He told me as such in our previous session. But I know for a fact, just looking at him fills you with an insatiable need to be fucked, like the whore girl you are." Lukas smiled at Elizabeth, as her hand slid between her legs, toying with her wet little slit. She threw her head back and moaned.

"Yes, Mr. Hollinger, my pussy is aching, it's aching so bad..." She was truly heated, overwhelmed by the sensation. Lukas nodded to her, "Then..." He said, lifting the camera. Rising up beside the both of them, he placed a hand on her shoulder, "Remove your panties, slut, and bend over my desk."

She hated herself for the wetness pooling between her legs. But she had to comply, moving her chair to the side, she reached up her skirt and slid her soaked panties to the floor. Wiggling her ass lewdly, she reached back to spread her pussy lips, to show them to Richard. Lukas set up the camera on a nearby table, and stood beside it, "Richard, now is your chance.. this bitch is in heat, and you are the dominant beast in heat... take her, fill her pussy, impregnate that whore."

Richard rose to his feet and dropped his pants. His large belly hung out from under his shirt, as his rather stubby prick was throbbing. His sack was heavy, filled with his thick cum.. he let out a grunt and pushed his cock against her hole. She squirmed and moaned, as his small prick slid inside of her. She immediately covered it with her cream, moaning and convulsing, as Richard began his rampage, his cock forcing into her tight tunnel, sliding in and out, Lukas getting it all on tape.

Richard was ravenous in his need, fucking her furiously, his hand slamming down upon her ass, cracking his hand against it, before he groaned and filled her pussy with his thick, thick seed. He pulled his cock out, wiped his brow and stepped back, trying to catch his breath. Lukas furrowed his brows, "That's it? Let me show you how it's done."

The good counselor undid his pants, and moved behind the girl, sliding his pants to his ankles. He placed his fingers in his mouth and suckled on them, getting them wet, "Now be a good little whore, and enjoy this 'quack' sliding into your ass.." He forced two fingers into her asshole, her moans loud and almost pained. Richard had now fallen asleep, already having exerted himself, so Lukas had full reign. He gripped his long, solid, vein studded shaft, and slid it up inside the girl's tight rosebud, stretching it painfully. The girl cried out, in pain, in pleasure, tears falling from her eyes as she sobbed.

Lukas had claimed his first real victim, his adult shaft plundering her teenage hole, he began working his hips, slamming into her with full force. Her knees quivered as her pussy oozed out Richard's cum, Lukas's sack slapping against the free hole. He threw his head back, burying his rod deep, taking her hair in his hand to yank on it. Elizabeth let out a loud moan, her pussy erupted down her legs, and then, she grew motionless, entirely passed out from both brutal fuckings, but Lukas did not stop. Her body slumped, so he pulled it back, forcing her to arch, as he drew her shirt up, exposing her breasts. As if her breasts were handles, he gripped them, moaning in her ear, before his sack emptied into her tight cavern. He drew his cock free, did back up his pants, and had a quick sip of water from the water cooler. He called in the nurse, gave her a quick smile, and sat back down to work, the lifeless girl still upon his desk. All in a day's work.

Chapter 6 – History Repeats

With every successful session that he completed, Lukas was becoming more and more obsessed with memories from his own tormented years in high school. Those rare times he actually had the nerve to ask someone out on a date. Usually he was met with a no to that question; if he was lucky, there was the random yes. For the most part, his weekends were far from notable.

There was the one time, however, he thought he actually had a chance for a bit more happiness. The passed notes. The hints and innuendoes. It was a couple week's worth of building interest and need, of hopes rising. He had shown up to the restaurant, a huge chunk of his savings in hand, what he had not spent on a new outfit anyhow. Only to face humiliation when he realized there never was a date. The big poster on the wall, proclaiming what a loser he was, with the blown up picture of him from that night, over his locker on Monday; well, it was just icing on the cake.

After months of looking and studying; he finally determined the ringleader of that fiasco. Perhaps subconsciously, that was what drove him all these years. One way or another, he knew he would get his revenge. Today, today was going to be the day.

Lukas blocked off the entire day; for his appointment with Naomi Reese. It was slotted as career training, an internship of sorts. He tried very hard not to be smirking as he watched her walk in for her appointment. As usual, he handed her one of the doctored bottles of water, this one having the heaviest of doses. He watched her sitting disrespectfully slouched in her chair, finishing off some text message, as she began drinking the water. When looking at her, however, all he saw was her mother. With the exception of the outfit, she was nearly an exact duplicate of her mother. And, today was going to finally be the day, after decades of waiting, for a new twist on history.

Naomi rolled her eyes as she sent off the last text message to her boyfriend. She had of course accepted his offer to take her to prom. But, as usual, she had to make sure he did not forget any of the details to ensure she was Prom Queen. She had worked far too hard to have some stupid detail, like a small limo, ruin her dreams.

She drank down the last of the water, shaking the empty bottle toward her school counselor. She was obviously becoming affected by it, but, Lukas knew before she arrived she might be a difficult subject. Her YPM was favorable, but not perfect. So, of course, he handed her a second of the super dosed bottles.

When she had gotten half way through the bottle, he knew she was finally ready for him to begin speaking. "Such interesting articles they have online these days, Naomi" Lukas said almost absently. "Personality indicators, that can best determine job potential, career choices, etc. For example, looking at a few of the answers for you; it shows here that you would be a perfect porn star. That you would love to spend your days fucking and sucking any cock or hole or toy put in front of you."

Naomi at first was rightfully outraged that this nerd of a man was speaking to her so; but, even as she was thinking those inflamed words, she found herself nodding. She felt herself becoming highly aroused at the thoughts of all those strange cocks. She could feel her juices pooling between her thighs as she parted them.

"In fact, Naomi, I am sure right now that you are nearly going through withdrawals, aren't you?" He stared at her with a piercing gaze. "The urge to fill your slutty cunt with anything is making you insane. You can't stop yourself from taking off all your clothes. From rubbing up against any hard surface, just trying to get off. Your orgasm just out of reach always. No matter how many times you are fucked, how many times you play with yourself, you've never actually feel your own orgasm pleasure. Although, of course, your partners always have made you cum."

Lukas started the camera, as Naomi began undressing. Once the camera was running, he reached into the desk and began pulling out various toys – from dildos and vibrators, to anal wands and beads. He tried not to laugh as he watched her rubbing her dripping snatch upon the wooden chair arms; at her groan of frustration.

"Here, try these, Naomi" He gestured to the toys. He picked up the still camera, snapping her wanton poses for... posterity. "You know the key to it all, of course, Naomi. Your slut of a mother told you all about the family curse long ago. She told you to stay a virgin. She told you the minute you started fucking, you would have to admit it. You would have to beg to cum, would have to admit to your partners what a slut you are. What a pompous fake you are to everyone around you. Admitting that even though you pretend to be perfect, you are really nothing more than the slut daughter of a common street whore. That you don't even know who your dad is, because there were too many men to count."

He could feel himself hardening to painful proportions, one hand stroking himself through his khaki's. Letting herself drive herself insane. She shook her head against the ideas. She was still technically a virgin; nothing but her own fingers having ever touched her pussy. But, the scream as she shoved the thickest of the dildos into her slit, proclaimed that thin barrier no more.

And yet, the more he spoke, the more she believed it. The more she could picture all the strangers she had already fucked. The countless men, one after the other, that she had let use her however they wanted, just trying to achieve that pleasure. She had even experimented with a few women! All for nothing, it did not matter. And, if she didn't have an orgasm soon, she knew she would go mad.

"Ok... yes... anything. Please, help me... just please, I... need... to... cum, Mr. Hollinger." She panted and pleaded between breaths. She didn't care that she was spread out naked on his desk. She didn't notice the spotlights on her bouncing breasts, or lustfully swollen pussy folds. She did not care that there were two cameras capturing forever her lurid poses and pleas.

Opening the adjoining door, he motioned for Nurse Francis to join them. She had been unspared by the taunting cruelty of Naomi's mother as well. They both watched a moment longer as the girl writhed in obvious agony.

"Why don't you tell Nurse Francis what the problem is, Naomi?" Lukas offered. Naomi once again began telling of her pain, of her unquenched needs; only to be stopped abruptly by Lukas. "Oh, no this won't work at all. You are mumbling so much, there is no way she can hear you. Get closer, you'll need to be so much closer, slut"

With a nod from Lukas, the usually proper nurse stepped to the one end of his desk. Pulling Naomi a bit closer, she proceeded to lift her starched white skirt, her fully bushed pussy bared for the girl.. With a small shuffle of her feet, she nearly smothered the girl in her rarely seen folds.

"That's it, Naomi. Show Nurse Francis exactly what you do not get... show her all the pleasure you've never felt." Lukas didn't waste long on filming her degrading herself by devouring the older woman's pussy. He was too ready to cum himself.

Pushing her sweat-slicked thighs apart, he lifted them, so that the nurse could hold her open, Lukas palmed his cock. Stroking the length a few times, using only the pre-come welled at the tip and the juices the little slut leaked for lubrication; he brutally forced his cock into her virgin ass. Shockingly, he heard her pained scream even over the moans of his cohort. Obviously the pain had inspired his current project into better cunnilingus.

As he finally buried his length into her tight hole, he could feel the ripples of pleasure beginning. He knew she wasn't going to cum yet, well, at least not feel it. But, that didn't stop him from circling her clit with his thumb. The orgasmic convulsions of her pussy, certainly betrayed the fact that her body could orgasm. But, the slamming of her palms on the desktop, betrayed her frustration at not feeling that much needed pleasure.

After countless orgasms, Rosella finally backed off. Slouching into Lukas's chair, she fanned herself; trying to capture her racing breath. This allowed Lukas to be far more forceful as he fucked her. Not a single thought of the pleasure that she wasn't getting; this was all about humiliation after all.

"I am going to fill your slutty teenage ass with my cum, Naomi. And then... when I am finally done fucking your gaping hole; you are going to clean off all this messy slime." Nodding with that evil gleam in his eyes, as she tried in vain to deny him. Trying in vain to scream for help as she felt his hands painfully grip her slim hips; as she felt him slam once more into her.

She did not think it could become any more humiliating; between her denied orgasms that had plagued her for years, to the raping of her ass. Even as his cock swelled further, and the first jets of cum began searing their way through her bowels. As he noisily pulled free though, it was most demeaning as she slid bonelessly to the floor, her mouth eagerly fastening onto his softening cock.

He let her mentally grimace at the musty taste of her ravaged ass and his cum, before speaking. "Of course, slut, because you so loudly proclaimed your needs, your whore-like tendencies, you know you will finally get to cum." Giving a nonchalant shrug as she looked up wide-eyed to him. "But, then, you know the only reason you ever truly feeling your orgasm, is devouring the taste of your ass and cum, after you have admitted the truth."

By the Lukas was finally able to pull his cock free from her feasting, cumming once more down her throat first, of course, she had become nearly catatonic from the overwhelming orgasm that wracked her entire body.

12