Can We Enjoy It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

That did it, I knew there was no holding back as I groaned, "I'm Cuming" and started to shoot my sperm into her.

She responded, "Me too" and slammed her pelvis into me as hard as she could.

We both groaned and pumped furiously until we were spent. I collapsed on her and she pulled my head around to begin a long, hot, passionate kiss.

After laying there in a tight embrace with hot kisses for several moments, she pushed me and told me I was squashing her. I rolled off and on to my back next to her with one arm behind her neck and the hand on her breast. She reached over and gently began to rub my cock without wrapping her fingers around it.

After a pause, while my mind was replaying what had just happened, she turned her head to look at me and said, "El, next to my husband, you have given me one of the best fucks I have ever had. There are not too many men that can coordinate the supreme moment."

I told her that I had almost lost momentum when I wondered if I should have been wearing a condom."

She said, "I'm sorry. I gave Lyn the word, but apparently it never got to you. You know about or rule regarding outside engagements and that rule should protect us all from any disease being brought in. Therefore protection is not necessary for that reason. As far as pregnancy is concerned, that is up to each woman. She can use the pill, she can use the cyclic method, or she can require a condom be used. In the latter case, the woman needs to be sure condoms are available, in other words she needs to bring her own."

I thanked her for the information. Then I started to wonder about Lyn. We're ready to start a family and she has been off the pill for a couple of months now. I want a child of our own, not of one of our neighbors. I fretted about it for a few minutes and then just hoped that Lyn had things in control.

I didn't have long to think before Maxine kissed me and said, "If your up to it, I'd like to saddle you and ride you off into the sunset." She continued, "It will have to be a rather fast ride because we only have a short time until the buzzer goes off."

I started to ask about the buzzer and she shushed me and told me she would tell me after the ride.

I didn't argue and rolled back onto my back. She crawled on top of me, stretched out full length, and then positioned herself to drop a tit in my face. She rose up just enough for me to go back and forth between the beautiful orbs, sucking and licking them. While I was doing this, her hand had found my cock again and she was stroking me.

When she had enough of the foreplay, she slid down my body and fed my shaft into her cunt. She didn't rise up immediately but continued to rub her whole body on mine.

When she raised herself up she gave me one hell of a ride. I could feel the end approaching and about then she looked down and breathlessly asked if I thought we could reach the top of the hill together. She added that she was almost there.

I responded that I was getting there too. About a minute later she struggled to get the words out of her mouth, "I'm Cuming."

I wasn't quite there yet, but when I felt her muscles contract, that set me off and I fired my cum into her.

This time she collapsed on me and whispered, "God, El, you are something else. I'm going to look forward to being with you again."

Getting off the bed and putting on her robe she said, "The buzzer will sound in just a few minutes. When it does, you go to the kitchen where you will meet the other men. You will draw rooms for another partner. If you draw your wife's room you have to exchange it."

She then came to me, pressed herself against me and said in a whisper, "I could make a habit of being with you at these parties."

We were embraced in a kiss as I heard the buzzer sound. In a Western drawl I said, "Until next time podnuh, keep the saddle oiled."

She gave my cock a squeeze and I went to the kitchen. The drawing paired me with Alice again. Van drew Lyn's room.

I purposely went past Alice's room to Lyn's room. I stepped in and asked if she was alright. She told me she was and, with a worried look on her face, she asked about me. I told her that I thought I would be ok now. Then she broke out laughing. I asked what that was about. She said, "Honey, doesn't it seem a little ridiculous for us to be standing in someone else's bedroom, naked, inquiring about the other's sexual welfare?

I caught the irony of it a started laughing too. Just then, Van walked in and asked what kind of good joke he had missed. Lyn just said, "Van we were just being silly, come on in and let's get acquainted. With that she broke into hysterics and I was laughing so hard that tears were forming.

I turned and headed for Alice, still chuckling. She asked what the hilarity was about and I told her it was a private joke between Lyn and me. Then she, standing naked, looked at me and remarked that she was sorry about what happened earlier and wanted to know if I was ok.

I assured her that she had nothing to apologize for, that it was I who needed to apologize for my behavior. I hadn't paid attention before, but as I was looking at her while I spoke, I realized that she was a good looking woman too. Not like Maxine, but very nice non-the-less.

My time with Alice was very pleasant, but not on the same scale as with Maxine. When it was time to go home I was glad. I don't know when I had ever been through such an emotional swing as what I had experienced with this party.

When we were ready to leave, Lyn came into the living room looking just the way she had when we arrived. Walking home she held my hand, but neither of us said anything. I assumed that, as I was, she was reflecting on what we had just done and wondering about some of it and about the future. However, I did ask her about the possibility of her having gotten pregnant tonight.

She giggled and told me she had counted when we accepted the invitation and knew she would be in her safe period. She gave me a little punch and said, "Oh El, I love you so much, but you are such a worrier.

Now I keep hearing of other couples, coming home after a party such as we had just come from and jumping into bed for some of the most wonderful sex they ever had. I guess there is something wrong with us. We were both bone weary tired. We got a shower together, got in bed, held each other and had a tender and loving kiss. In moments, we both were asleep.

(To be continued, I think)

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers
12