Can You Escape?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Jim switched it up and pressed his tongue against the hood of her clit. Stacy's hips jerked as he circled her hood with his tongue. Her breathing quickly became short and shallow. He turned his finger and started stroking the top of her inner walls as he slid his finger out of her womb. Stacy could feel the sweat building in her pours.

Picking up the pace, he began alternating between lick and sucking on her clit that peeked out from the folds of her hood. He slid a second finger inside of her and begin fingering her hole with moderate speed. Her hips started bucking as she moved closer to an orgasm. Her body felt alive. All her senses were activated, her nerves firing throughout her body. All the foreplay and playing had made her very horny. She knew she was going to have an intense orgasm.

She felt her body start to shudder as the growing warmth raced toward her groin. Jim sucked her clit into his mouth and swirled his tongue around her erect clit. His fingers were pounding inside her womb. He could feel her walls contracting against his fingers. Her hips were slamming down against his hand and grinding against his face.

Her moans and groans became louder and more frequent as she quickly started to work on her binds. Her fingers fumbled against the knots. She wrapped her legs around his head and bucked her hips against his face as her body locked up. Her cream flowing out of her vagina. She body shuddered violently as the warm flow of joy flushed through her body. She held on to his face with all her might for several seconds as the orgasm rocked her body.

Jim gasped for air as her legs loosened and collapsed to the ground. He watched her chest heaving up and down a few seconds before standing up. He walked into the bathroom and grabbed a wash cloth of her own. He ran warm water over it and brought it to her. He placed it on top her groin then helped free her hands and remove her blindfold.

This had been one of the most fun times he had experienced with her. Stacy regained her strength as Jim cleaned her. Wiping her vagina lips, caused Jim's pants to stir once again. Stacy was still horny and wanting more. She looked at the clock on the stove. It read 10:00. She knew she had time before he had to get ready for work.

Stacy grabbed him by the arm and drug him to the bedroom. She threw him on the bed and jumped on top of him. She spread her legs and guided his growing member inside her. She knew he would last longer after his first orgasm. She began to slam her hips against his dick as she rode his hips. She could feel a second orgasm building. She placed her hands on his chest and rolled her hips against his dick. His dick felt great inside her walls.

Jim held her hips and held on as he thrust his hips. Her vagina walls were burning hot as they milked his dick. She leaned in and kissed him as he pulled her chest to his. Jim rolled over on top of her and began thrusting his dick inside her. Stacy was moaning louder and more freely than he had ever heard her moan before today. Her moans were driving him mad.

Their hips began to dance in unison as they made love. Jim's moans began to mingle with Stacy's moans. Their breathing heavy and sharp. The bedroom filled with the smell of sex, the sound of moans bouncing off the walls. After a few minutes, Jim began ramming his hips against her hips with as much force and as fast as he could muster. His groaned loudly as his hips locked deep inside her.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12