Can You Handle Me?

Story Info
Nature Boy finds out if he can handle Chanel.
1.5k words
3.21
23k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather was great, sunny, and hot. It was early, and I decided to go to the newly designed pool-area on the roof of my luxury building to enjoy the great view of the Manhattan skyline while I chill in the pool. To my surprise, my friend Chanel was already there. She was a hottie that lived two floors below me. We always speak every time we see each other. She was one of the friendliest tenants in the building.

Chanel is Slovak, Cherokee, and Italian. She stood about 5'8 and had a body that most women run to the surgeon for, with plenty of curves in just the right places. Chanel looked like a popular video vixen. Her red bikini barely covered her tits, and her fat ass exposed for my viewing pleasure. I knew she was married, but damn...

As I stood there, Chanel began to sunbathe in the nude. After covering her body with oil, she lay upon her blue blanket, and started massaging her arms and the rest of her body. Aroused, I wanted to suck on her nipples, which looked quite taut. Chanel glanced at my direction briefly and looked away. I don't know if she noticed me, but she began rubbing her pussy. My dick was so hard that I felt like I was going to "blast off" in my shorts. Chanel's moaning echoed, and it sounded so sexy. I thought I was listening to Donna Summers' "Love to Love You".

When she dove into the pool, I finally walked inside the pool area. The soft breeze felt great on the roof.

"Come on in, Nature Boy. Do you need a formal invitation?" Chanel hollered. "The water feels great."

"I'm coming in, baby girl." I replied. "I love sharing the pool with a gorgeous woman."

I dived in the pool as if I was Spider-Man. The cool water felt as good as I swam to Chanel's direction. I got a nice view of her shaved pussy. As I raised my head to get some air, I felt refresh. The pool water cleansed me of my body oil and sweat, but it did not cut my horniness. I already had explicit images of Chanel and me fucking wildly by the pool.

"Did you like the view down there?" Chanel asked, as she embraced me.

"It was nice." I admitted.

"I know you enjoyed watching me played with my pussy."

"Oh, so you did saw me standing over there." I smiled.

"Of course I did, handsome." Chanel continued. "To know that you were over there watching me was pretty exciting!"

"Well, the thought of me and you fucking had me excited." I said.

Chanel laughed and said, "What? You really are a bad boy. You know my husband is a Marine."

"Well, if you cater to me I'll be your soldier." I replied.

Chanel chuckled. "You're lucky I'm intrigued by you."

"I'm addictive, baby." I told her. "Women love me!"

"Do you think you can handle me?" Chanel asked seductively.

"I know I can handle you, Goddess." I answered. "Oh, really," Chanel smiled.

I stared at Chanel's tits, and she squeezed my dick and cupped my balls. Her facial expression was priceless. I thought her jaw was going to fall in the pool. I had Chanel in awed at its size as most women were. I gave her a smirk, and did not act surprised.

"Is it big enough?"

"Yeah, it would do." Chanel replied. "Let's go, big boy."

Chanel took my hand and I helped her out of the pool. Her long reddish-brown hair clanged to her back as it dripped water down the crack of her ass. It was a sexy sight, and I enjoyed watching her bent and picked up her bikini and towel. I thought to myself, I am going to fuck the shit out of you!

We went to my penthouse, and straight to the bathroom. After taking a quick shower, we walked into the master bedroom. Chanel took hold of my dick and led the way. She looked back at me with a sultry smile on her face. As she sat on the edge of the bed, she was ready to do fellatio on me.

"Come over here and give me that cock." Chanel expressed. "You said you can handle me."

I walked over to her, and she devoured my dick with her warm mouth. I do not know how she got my dick all the way down her throat without gagging, but she did. Chanel's oral technique was crazy, because I felt like I was going to cum early. She was in frenzy, attacking my dick as if she lost all control of herself. Sensing I was about to cum, Chanel pulled my dick out of her mouth and giggled.

"Damn, girl." I said.

"No, I don't want you to cum yet. I want that cock inside of me."

I positioned myself on top of Chanel and drilled my dick in her pussy. She let out a gasp as she took every inch of my dick inside her. We fucked very slowly for several minutes before I started to quicken the pace. I had Chanel moving up and down on my dick. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head from the pleasure. My dick seemed to tickle all the way to her stomach.

"Oh, Nature Boy, just like that, fuck it! That feels so good!" Chanel whispered through her clenched teeth.

One of Chanel's hands dropped from her erect nipple and moved between us, and I felt the back of her soft hand on my toned stomach and realized that she was playing with her clit. Chanel became hornier, and I started to drive into her pussy faster and harder. The rhythm we developed had the bed rocking like a popular nightclub.

"Yes, this pussy is so fucking good! Is this pussy mine?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, this pussy is yours!" She yelled.

As I went deeper, I felt Chanel's body tense again, as I knew she was about to cum any minute. She grabbed my hips, and pulled me tightly into her. She held me very firmly so I couldn't plunged into her, so instead I began to grind my hips into Chanel in the same side to side motion that she enjoyed so much. The effect was nearly immediate as she screamed, "Yes, Daddy!" She pulled me even tighter and scraped her nails across my lower back.

"Uh-huh!" I responded. "I got this motherfucker!"

"Get it, get it, get it," Chanel sighed, as her orgasm barely passed. "Fuck me."

She released me and I drove into her pussy even harder and faster than before. Watching Chanel cum on my dick had brought me to the edge, which I was nearing an orgasm. As I pounded away, Chanel continued with her dirty talk, "That's it, Nature Boy. Fuck me hard! Yes, handle it." I pumped her so hard that I was grunting with each thrust.

Knowing that I was about to cum, Chanel said, "Fill me with your cum, Nature Boy. Give it to me."

"I'm cumming, baby girl." I announced.

I shot a thick load of golden cum on her tits. I continued fucking Chanel until I was completely spent. I pulled my dick out of Chanel's wet pussy and collapsed on the bed next to her. Both of us needed a few moments to catch our breaths, and Chanel turned to face me, kissing me softly and deeply, letting our hands caressed each other. Chanel climbed on top of me and rode me like an untamed freak, swinging her head from side to side, and screaming her excitement. Never in Chanel's life had she ever dreamed that dick would be so great like this. With hardly any effort, I had Chanel in the doggie-style position. As I pounded away, it did not take long for another orgasm to blow her mind.

I mounted Chanel missionary position, and we fucked passionately. I kissed her and fondled her tits as I pumped faster. Chanel soon passed out from her intense orgasm. I ejaculated on her belly. Chanel was still stationary, as I sat there marveling her sweaty sexy body. She looked so sexy! When she finally came back to reality, I kissed her on the lips.

"I told you, you can't handle me. I fucked you to sleep, baby girl." I laughed.

Chanel chuckled. "Whatever, you can't handle me."

"I was tearing that pussy up." I said. "I'm the best at what I do. Ha-Ha!"

After Chanel and I cleaned up in the shower, she found her bikini and slipped them on. I walked her to the door with my arm around her tiny waist. Chanel French-kissed me, and told me, "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Yes, it was great." I acknowledged.

Chanel smiled, and left. I hope it's not the last time I enjoyed Chanel's sexy body. It was fun handling her. Ha-Ha!