Canadian Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biteme45
biteme45
10 Followers

Without warning she reached and grabbed my ass with both hands, threw her legs around me and pulled me in as far as I could go. Our pelvic bones ground against each other and our pubic hair became entangled. She pulled my face down and kissed me with more passion than I thought possible.

"I'm Cumming", she cried "I want you to cum inside me, hurry."

I didn't need to be told twice. I had been right on the edge and it took only a few more strokes until I felt the pressure build to the point of eruption. My cock began to pulsate and I shot load after load into her. All the years of fantasizing about this moment, the uncountable times I had jacked off thinking about how it would feel left me unprepared how it would be in reality. I thought my head was going to explode in ecstasy.

"Oh God" she shrieked, "I can feel your cock spasm as it shoots into me."

Her legs felt like a vise around my waist. Her pussy was contracting around my cock and milking me of all my sperm. Her mouth sucked in my lips and bit aggressively to the point of drawing blood. She tossed her head back and forth so violently that I started to get scared. She gave me one more powerful squeeze, held it for half a minute, and then collapsed back on the pillow.

She was done. She was spent. I was spent. I could no longer support myself, but I did not want to collapse on her, so I rolled over taking her with me.

Lisa lay on top of me with a big smile on her face; my gradually shrinking cock was still buried within her silken tunnel. She covered my face with kisses and then laid her head on my shoulder.

"Please tell me this won't be the last time we share this intimacy." She implored.

"It definitely will not be the last time." I assured her, "That just wouldn't be right."

Thus began our Canadian Adventure.

biteme45
biteme45
10 Followers
12