Cancer Cure

Story Info
Two dozen naked Asian women help steal cure for cancer.
2.9k words
57.3k
12
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preston Rogers an ordinary white boy from Cornfield, Kansas was a nerdy, hayseed kind of a kid. It started the year that his parents bought him a microscope for Christmas. He did not want toys like the other kids; he wanted books on chemistry for the things he needed to learn, beakers for the experiments he needed to do, and slides for the samples he wanted to analyze. At seven-years-old, he was already as scientist.

He did not have any friends growing up, he only had his work. He was only 13-years-old when he graduated high school and awarded a full scholarship to MIT, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He wasn't the youngest freshman in the history of the school; they already had graduated a 12-year-old majoring in mathematics.

Appropriately, the movie "The Graduate" with Dustin Hoffman, Anne Bancroft, and Katharine Ross played in theatres when he graduated Suma cum Laude from MIT the summer of '67 with a perfect 4.0 grade point average. Only, as in the movie when a friend of the family told Benjamin Braddock, Dustin Hoffman, to think about plastics, Preston Rogers took his advice and accepted a research job that defined the role of plastics in modern day medical uses.

Preston worked at the Cambridge Advanced Laboratories in Cambridge, Massachusetts for ten years when, quite by accident, which is usually the case, he stumbled upon something interesting, something intriguing, and something that he did not have an explanation. Preston Rogers did not know it but he just stumbled upon a scientific breakthrough that could change the world.

When he mixed several secret chemicals, instead of getting the reaction he thought he would get, he created something very unique. He created a plastic, rubbery spongy substance, a little like mashed cotton candy. That in itself was no big deal but when he exposed this created substance to cancerous cells, his creation changed the molecular structure of the cancer cells and ate them. Moreover, it left no trace of the chemical and/or the cancer cells. In effect and in the real world, the body, if all things were constant, would harmlessly dissolve both the spongy substance and the cancerous cells within a 24 hour period.

The experiment and the conclusion, although serendipitous, were amazing. At first, he thought that he was tired and did not see what he saw, so he reread his notes and recreated his experiment. There, again, when he took a microscopic particle of his newly designed plastic and applied it to a microscopic cancer cell, it did it again. It destroyed the cancer cell within a few seconds and, then, his created mixture and the cancer cell disappeared before his eyes.

Of course, in the human body the transformation would take much longer because larger concentrations of his plastic creation were needed to fight millions of cancer cells but, under the microscope, the miniscule microscopic substance proved his findings, conclusively. He replicated the experiment again and again. He was able to successfully destroy the cancer cell through chemical science every time and with no apparent harm to the body, as this wonder substance only attacked cancerous cells and not healthy cells. Although, he did not know, yet, why this product only attacked cancerous cells and not healthy ones, he decided to call his new substance, The Preston. Meanwhile, he needed to do more research.

Nonetheless, never again would cancer patients need Chemotherapy or medicines that did not work. He would literally put drug companies out of business with his findings. And if this was the case, he wondered what other diseased cells his substance cured, as well. He imagined altering and customizing his new creation to cure every disease known to mankind. Only, he did not have an endless supply of diseased sample cells. That he would have to get from pathology, later. For now, he had discovered the cure for cancer.

Although, he was excited about testing his creation more in-depth and on other diseases, he needed to focus on his present finding. If he tried to move too fast too soon, he would error in his science and his findings would not hold up to the scrutiny of the rest of the scientific community. He needed to do more experiments and he now needed to refocus his work to cancer instead of plastics. Yet, that was still later. First, he needed to deliver his findings to Mr. Matsorsuki, the President of the company, so that Mr. Matsorsuki could set him up with his own laboratory, assistants, and a budget. Newspaper headlines flashed through his mind, PRESTON ROGERS FINDS CURE FOR CANCER.

Tears ran from his eyes as he slid from a standing position against the wall to a sitting position on the floor. He was in shock. Finding a cure for cancer was not what he was hired to do. Finding a pliable plastic that was able to change its shape without losing its strength was his mission. He only thought to experiment with the cancer specimen because that was how he worked. He tried different things with other known variables with the hopes of something new and to experiment and to see what would happen. That is what he found so exciting about chemicals and chemistry, especially when he started playing around with the molecular structure of known elements to realize the unknown and he did this by introducing foreign or mutated elements to bastardize the mix, which is why it is of paramount importance to keep and maintain accurate notes, so that the experiments can be replicate for the satisfaction of the rest of the scientific community and to publish in a paper.

He sat there staring off in space rehashing the experiment in his mind and contemplating the ramifications. Preston accidentally had found the cure for cancer. His newly designed plastic gel literally ate cancer cells and disappeared without a trace. It was perfect.

He was rich. More importantly, he would save the lives of millions of people and improve the lives of millions more. He imagined himself accepting the Nobel Prize in not only chemistry but also in medicine. He imagined himself establishing the Preston Rogers Research Foundation.

"Well, Preston, you did it and I am so very proud of you," said Mr. Matorsuki shaking Preston's hand. "You did not tell anyone that you found the cure for cancer, did you?"

"No, sir, I came straight to you, as the President of the company, I knew you would know how best to introduce this to the public." He looked at Mr. Matorsuki and unable to control his excitement, he hugged him. "I'm going to need my own lab and assistants and a budget." He was practically jumping out of his skin. "Over the next several years, I want to test this mixture, as well as others, against all known diseased cells. From this moment on, this new creation and chemical cure is my life's work."

"Yes, of course, Preston, first things first, tomorrow morning we will hold a press conference and you can tell the world of your findings. Yet, you must measure what you say. You do not want to give those who are dying false hope, that is, until you have published your research paper for the other scientists to scrutinize. We must redo the science and show it first to the scientific community before allowing our excitement to run away with us."

"Yes, of course, I understand."

"But today, my genius, we are going to celebrate. First, before we begin our celebration, I want you to return to your lab and bring me all of your notes, so that I can lock them away in the vault for safety precautions." Mr. Matorsuki bowed to Preston. "You did it, Preston, you did it. I am so very proud of you."

Preston ran to his lab and collected everything. Nothing was left but a few empty beakers, empty glass vials, and a few glass slides. He delivered his notebook and work papers, an entire file box, to Mr. Matorsuki for safe keeping in the vault.

With Rod Stewart's song, "Tonight's The Night" playing in the background, Preston was in for the time of his life.

"Shirley, have the driver bring my limo to the front of the building," said Matorsuki. "I'm going to show you how we celebrate in Japan, my young friend," Matorsuki said to Preston taking him by the arm and escorting him down in the elevator and out the front door.

Mr. Matorsuki accompanied Preston in the limo delivering him to the airport. Once there, he was escorted to his private jet where the pilot and plane were ready to fly Preston to Japan, non-stop.

"Aren't you coming with me to celebrate?"

"No, my young protégé; tonight is your night to celebrate. I have called ahead and have made all the arrangements. I'll see you back here tomorrow."

Everything was first class from hereon in for Preston. Another limo met Preston's plane and whisked him off to a high-rise glass building where he was ushered to the penthouse suite.

Preston, a 27-year-old virgin, could not believe his eyes. West meets East, he was the star white man in an all Asian review. He was surrounded by twelve beautiful and very friendly Japanese women. One exotic woman was more beautiful than the next. He had always been of the belief that Japanese women were short but not these ladies. They were all 5'7" to 5'10" and with heels taller.

A banquet feast was already prepared waiting for him to partake in sushi, fruits, vegetables, and alcohol. He had all that he needed to eat and drink while the women fawned over him, catered to his every whim, and satisfied his every sexual desire.

Suddenly, except for the imported champagne, he did not have an appetite. He was too busy ogling the women. They touched him everywhere. Back home, with his thinning hair, skinny body, and thick glasses, he could never get a white woman or any woman interested in him and now, he is surrounded by a dozen yellow women who wanted him, really wanted him. Beauty and the geek, beauties meet the geek and geek meets the beauties, he was beside himself with lustful desire.

Andy Gibb of the Bee Gees sang his "I Just Want To Be Your Everything" as the women stripped Preston naked and took turns giving him a full body massage with most of the massage time spent on his erect cock. There were hands everywhere touching him everywhere. All the women quickly stripped and were now naked.

They rubbed him down with oils and rubbed one another's bodies down with oil as they worked his shoulders, back, gluts, and legs. Then, they rolled him over and while one hot Japanese woman, named Iku gave his cock a mouth massage, the others allowed him to give their tits and pussies hand massages while another woman made out with him like he was a teenager at a drive-in movie. Preston was out of his mind wild with passionate delight. Never had he seen a woman naked before and now he had twelve hot and horny Asian naked women willing to do anything to give him pleasure.

They took turns sucking his cock. He only made it to the fifth woman when he released a load of warm spunk in her mouth. She took it all never removing his cock from her mouth. She swallowed all of his cum. Preston was still hard. More women took turns sucking his cock.

"No, no, I want to get laid," he said motioning them to lay on the padded floor that was littered with pillows.

"We all speak English, Preston," said Kei, a 5'8" beauty with perfect B cup tits and a shaved pussy.

"You want Kei to fuck you?" She walked to him and pressed her pussy against his cock and reached down taking his prick in his hand.

"Oh, God, yes." He surveyed the room. I want everyone to fuck me. He held his hard cock straight out with his hand. I want to dip this cock in everyone's pussy. The women giggled with delight. In the meantime, while I am making my rounds probing my prick in your pussies, I want those women who are not having direct contact with me to entertain me by going down on one another. I want to watch you suck one another's pussies while I take turns fucking you all.

The women did as he wanted. They started kissing one another and touching one another everywhere. Preston felt like a Sultan with his harem. He commanded and they obeyed.

He watched Maiko and Nara French kiss one another while exploring each other's tits with their hands and mouth. Reiko was between Hisa's legs sucking her pussy while Rini was tossing Reiko's salad.

Sachi sat on Yumiko's face and Yumiko sucked and licked Sachi's pussy while reaching up to finger her nipples and play with her tits.

There were so many naked Japanese women everywhere. Preston did not know who to stick his cock in first. He grabbed Taka from behind, bent her over the table, and took a tit and each hand, as she reached between her legs to direct his cock in his pussy. This is first time having sex, he was insatiable.

More women entered the room. There had to be two dozen women now, and, as soon as they entered the private party, they all removed their dresses and underwear and stripped naked.

All of them paid close attention to Preston. He could not pull his cock out of someone's pussy before someone else had his cock in her hand or in her mouth. There were hands touching him everywhere. He had a constant barrage of tits in his hand and nipples in his mouth.

Women felt his ass, rubbed their bodies against him, fingered his ass hole, licked his ass crack, and sucked his balls while he was fucking someone or getting blown by someone. They did anything and everything to give him pleasure and to make him cum. Their sole purpose was to make him happy.

Mr. Matorsuki is right, he thought to himself. If this is how they celebrate in Japan, then I want to stay here. Be careful what you wish for, Preston, because you may get your wish.

He tried holding back. He tried thinking about baseball. He tried not to cum but he was fucking Usagi and she was definitely the most beautiful and had the best body. Even though she only had an A cup breast, they were perfect and she was one of the few with a shaved pussy. Most had big black bushes. She excited him so much by moving her hips and humping him that he shot a load in Usagi's pussy. After a while, he could not remember their names. With all of them having the same color hair, similar bodies and all of them so strikingly and similarly beautiful, it was hard to tell one from the other. He could not move without having a tit in his mouth or a pussy on his fingers.

Even when he was alone in his apartment jerking off to a porn movie, never has he seen a porn movie with so many beautiful naked women. They all wanted to suck his cock. They were all on their knees begging him to fuck them and to give them their turn to suck his prick.

"Give me a minute, ladies, I've already cum twice. I don't know if I can cum, again."

Ruri crawled over to him with a mirror full of cocaine lines. She handed him a rolled one hundred dollar bill. Here, this will make you focus.

Aiko and Cho handed him sushi coated with wasabi and sprinkled with a secret black aphrodisiac.

"Eat this," said Aiko whispering in his ear. "This will make your cock hard, again." She said giggling and reaching down to stroke him but Cho already had him hard in her mouth.

He did not remember how many women he fucked that day, the happiest and the last day of his life. They found his naked and bloated body in the ocean somewhere off the coast of Japan. His hands and head had been chopped off. He was just another John Doe, albeit a headless one, at the morgue.

Mr. Matorsuki called a meeting of every pharmaceutical company in the world and presented them with Preston's findings, only now, instead of being called The Preston, it was called The Matorsuki. He did not have to ask them to pay him an exorbitant amount of money every year not to release his cancer findings, they insisted. Thirty years later, even after the death of Mr. Matorsuki, the Matorsuki family still receives an annual check for one hundred million dollars.

Everyone in the Matorsuki household is happy. Life there is good. Only, there is a new employee in the household, a 30-year-old chauffer named Preston Usagi. Preston Usagi a student of the ancient Samurai warrior ninja ways and a 7th degree black belt in Okinowan Karate, is a lethal fighting machine with sword, knife, and/or hand. Unbeknownst to the Matorsuki family, Preston Usagi is there on a mission. He is there to avenge his father and claim the cancer cure from the Matorsuki safe and to deliver it to the world.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years ago
Good premise, poorly executed

Quite aside from the punctuation and grammatical mistakes, you rushed the story and did not develop any of your characters. Very disappointing. There are plot holes you could drive a truck through. Even the stroke -sex is colorless.

You have a basic idea here that you could turn into something tight, taut, and entertaining. Take this down, treat is as a plot outline, and go back to the keyboard and turn it into the story it deserves to become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad, not bad at all

One small point: Andy Gibb was never in the BeeGees. His older brothers (Barry, Maurice and Robin) were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER!!!!

You are just an amazing writer. I really enjoy reading your stories, wish you would submit 5 a day!!! Or even MORE!!!

BenLongBenLongabout 17 years ago
A man, a plot, a story: FictionWriter

Ok Freddie - it's a start, let's see where it goes. This could be good, but the beginning had a bit of an old hat feel to it. I await the next chapter, oh yee master of the pen......

BenLongBenLongabout 17 years ago
A man, a plot, a story: FictionWriter

Ok Freddie - it's a start, let's see where it goes.

This could be good, but the beginning had a bit of an old hat feel to it. I await the next chapter, oh yee master of the pen......

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding the Help Ch. 01 How I impregnated my family's young Filipino maid.in Interracial Love
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
High School Harem Ch. 01 Horny teens explore their sexuality and each other.in Group Sex
More Stories