Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers

I followed her out of the water, noticing that her bikini bottom now looked like a thong, since it had ridden up on her butt. So for 100 yards I watched her very white tan-challenged butt as we walked. I'm pretty sure she knew, so I just kept looking. We were getting pretty playful and comfortable with each other. I honestly was starting to like her.

We both quickly showered to get the sand, salt and sun tan lotion off ourselves. All freshened up we headed into Cancun looking for a place to eat. We found a pretty respectable place and decided to check it out. We had a nice relaxed meal, as we both were unwinding from all the sun we had today. We chatted about our lives and she asked what I do and where I went to school. I said that I worked for a computer software company, and mostly out of my home.

I went to school at the University of Minnesota and studied computer science. Being that I don't drink, I actually studied at college. I went to some parties, but mostly to see what drunk idiots did while drunk. Watching them is reason enough not to drink. I got fairly decent grades and found a company that was fine with employees working at home and I've been there ever since.

The drinking age in Mexico is 18, so Amy decided that she had to at least drink once while on spring break. She had a couple of Corona's while we talked. I learned she was from western Minnesota, close to where the "Little House on the Prairie" stories originated. So I joked that she was from a town famous for literary and TV fame, and I was from a place that every September celebrates the gunning down of tourists passing through town- Jesse James and friends.

When we left we decided to take a stroll on the beach. It was nice to be at the ocean. A cool breeze was gently blowing in, and we were holding hands and talking. She said to me: "what do you want to do tomorrow?"

"I was planning on going to see Cozumel sometime. Would you want to go with me? It's pretty much an all day trip."

"I'd love to go there with you. I want to see it too."

As we were both pretty tired out by now, we went back to Room 504 and got ready for bed. She was a little tipsy, and actually changed right in front of me. She realized she had done this and blushed and said she was sorry. I told her it was fine with me; I don't mind beautiful women in panties. In fact, I like that quite a bit. Just to even things out I got down to my briefs too, and climbed into bed. When she was in bed, I said "goodnight Amy" and was soon fast asleep.

In the morning we got ready early enough to catch the 8am bus to Playa Del Carmen to catch the boat over. Cozumel is about 7 miles off shore, so with an hour bus ride and over an hour on the boat, we arrived on the island about 10:30. We walked along the first street there, which is all food and shops. I bought a few things for my people back home, and Amy bought some gifts for her parents. Around noon we stopped into Carlos n Charlies, a bar/restaurant on the same street as the shops.

We had a quick lunch and headed over towards the boats to take a snorkeling trip. We swam among the Yellow tailed Snappers and those gorgeous blue fish that look like neon. The coral reef was stunning. All of the different colors and sizes and shapes were simply stunning. We were always within earshot of the boat, and when everyone was taking a breather the "captain" announced that by coincidence, the beach we were off of was a nude beach.

His intent was pretty well known. He wanted to see some boobies. The boat was in calm shallow water, so I went back over to it and grabbed my bag and returned the snorkel gear to the boat. Holding the bag over my head, I walked the short distance to shore. Soon Amy was behind me, going for the beach too. She reminds me that this is a nude beach, to which I smile, and then says "I dare you."

I'm always up for a dare, so I grabbed my shorts and down they went. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes didn't leave my penis. She finally giggled and said "I can't believe you did that! You look pretty good for an old guy too, if I may say so."

I thanked her and sat down on the towel they provide on the boat. I was planning to visit a nude beach while I was here, so it wasn't a surprise to me that I did this. She didn't know this part of my itinerary, but she didn't seem to mind too much. I told her to at least sit down; I was feeling weird sitting and her standing. She sat right next to me and was soon deep in thought.

I learned a long time ago not to disturb a woman in thought. It's like kicking a sleeping rattlesnake. She continued just sitting there thinking for a few minutes, then looked around, reached behind her, and undid her bikini top. She held it in her hands for just a few seconds, then pulled it over her head and off. Her breasts were the nicest ones I've ever seen. They were perfectly round, with dark nipples that really stood out with the white triangles of her pale skin now showing.

I watched about 5 guys stop in their tracks. We all knew we were in the presence of greatness, and thanked God for putting us here on this very beach to see this beautiful woman. She left her bottoms on, which is fine by me. I really enjoy woman when they are just topless. I actually think they look more beautiful this way then they do totally naked.

"So, what do you think, Matt?"

"I'm speechless Amy. You are so beautiful it hurts. Every person on this beach, including the women, is looking at you."

As one of the gawkers was walking by, I said "sir, can you come here please? I need your help." He walked over, not taking his eyes off of Amy, and I asked him if he'd take our picture. He said he'd love to, and Amy got this frightened look on her face. I reassured her that it was a digital camera, and I wouldn't show my friends a picture of you if it had my nude self in it.

"I don't think my friends want to see my wiener, so the picture would be for just us only."

She agreed, and slid over so we were touching side to side, and put her hand on my thigh, about an inch from my crotch. The guy was shaking from being so close to her beauty, so I really hoped the picture turned out. She kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for all the fun she has had, and for being a gentleman and not taking advantage of her. The skipper, sans Gilligan, tooted the horn, our signal to return to the boat, so we all got up to get ready.

I stood first and Amy received a face to penis greeting. She looked very interested in the package, which is a good sign, and watched little Matt disappear into my shorts. She put her top back on to the total disapproval of her audience. I looked around to see some pissed off wives glaring at us because their husbands were staring so hard at Amy. Glare at your husbands, ladies, not her. Put the blame where it belonged.

Our time on Cozumel was up, and we headed for the pier. We sat together on the upper deck, with her leaning her head on my shoulder, and me with my arm around her. The sun was getting low now, and the pinks and reds of the sunset reflecting off of the calm Caribbean Sea was stunning. I took a couple more pictures of this and then relaxed again. Almost a mile out we had some company. I looked to my left and saw two dolphins pacing the boat and jumping out of the water. If you've never seen dolphins from twenty feet away, you are missing out, my friend.

Amy slept on the bus ride back north to Cancun while I thought about my life. Meeting Amy made me decide that it was a good thing that things had finally ended with my girlfriend. We were both miserable, and it was time. Well overdue, actually. Amy and I held hands as we walked the few blocks back to our hotel. It was incredible how fast we had bonded. Back in the room she asked me how I usually slept, since she noticed I was dressing pretty modestly for bed.

"I always sleep in the nude. In fact, whenever I'm alone I'm naked. It just feels better to have him free than to have to wear tight underwear. How do you sleep, normally?"

"Most of the time I just sleep with panties on. I miss it actually. My roommate had been looking at me funny, you know which funny I mean, so I've been wearing a shirt to bed. I want you to sleep nude. I've already seen you, so it's no big deal. It's your room, remember?"

No need to tell me twice. The clothes were gone in a flash, no pun intended, and I was out on the patio enjoying the nice breeze. I felt her arm go around me, and looked over and saw that she, too, was now in all her glory. I put my arm around the small of her back and together we stood, watching the moon's reflection on the water. I could tell she was getting sad, so I asked what was wrong.

"I'm going to miss you. My flight is tomorrow and I assume we won't see each other again."

I turned to look at her and said "what do you mean 'I assume we won't see each other again'? You currently live about 5 blocks from me."

She brightened up and replied "you want to see me again? Honest?"

"Of course I do, Amy. I'd be crushed if I never saw you again. I swear you are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. I wouldn't let you go that easily."

She liked that answer. It wasn't a line either. It was the truth. She asked if she could visit me in town, and I said "anytime you want to, the door is always open for you. The house number should be easy to remember: it's the same number as our hotel room. 504. Please tell me you'll come visit me."

She hugged me hard, forgetting we were both naked, and kissed me on the lips. Amy said she was so happy that we could continue this back home, and was very glad she had such a nice new friend. I told her when I was returning to town, which happened to be two days after she was back. She told me she would stop over right away after her last class, around 4 pm. I promised her a meal at the Tavern to celebrate our return to the land of snow.

We stepped back into the room and under the lights I took in her total beauty. She had a small patch of trimmed pubic hair and her whole body just looked so smooth. We made love for hours that night, with me finding energy and stamina I didn't know existed. She gave me her virginity that night and I gave her my heart and soul.

In the morning we showered together, once again making love, in the shower this time. We dressed, had some breakfast and waited for her friends to show. When they arrived, I kissed her softly and told her I'd see her Tuesday. Her friends gave her this shocked look and she just smiled. I smiled back and said "thanks Amy. For everything. I'll see you Tuesday at 4. Please don't be late, every minute you are late will be heartbreaking."

*

A little footnote to help finish the story. It's now 10 years later and I just found this story of my meeting Amy in Cancun. It's fun to see in writing the events of our week together. Not a day goes by that I don't think about seeing her in that hotel lobby. Where is she now? Well, I knew you'd ask. She's downstairs in the living room. We've been married for 7 years now, and have a wonderful 6 year old daughter named Jenna. We are still very much in love and can't bear to be apart.

mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers
12