Candace

Story Info
...a fine little shorty from around the way.
1.3k words
4
10k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the curve of her ass that caught my attention. It was apple-round, the kind of ass that looked like it was holding her shorts up. She was dressed in clothes that looked like they should have been her baby sister's, pink shorts that suctioned into the tops of her thighs and a t-shirt that hugged her slight, chocolate frame in ways that made me jealous of the cotton as she walked past.

I growled a little 'wassup' at her and watched her smile spread faster than she thought it would. She whispered 'hey' and went into the store, giving me a generous view of that ass, hands on her waist tugging the t-shirt up so I could take it all in.

She'd been in there for a good while before I noticed her coming out. Little mama had come pretty close to getting forgotten after my customers started showing up and I'd exchanged a couple of the bags in my pockets for some of the dollars in their wallets. There's just something about ready money that a fat ass can't compete with, especially after it's been in a corner store for twenty minutes. What the hell is in a corner store that it takes twenty minutes to find one of?

My hands had been in my pockets long enough to itch for a Newport when she came back outside, walking my way and looking right at me with a crooked smile.

"What are you still doin' out here? Waiting for me?"

I laugh and tell her that yeah, it's something like that and she tells me her name is Candace. We go back and forth like that for awhile before our conversation starts to draw attention. I'm not a real big fan of attention, especially when I'm standing on a busy corner with a quarter-pound of product in my pockets so I ask if she wouldn't mind following me to my car. She looks me up and down again, this time checking to see if she should consider me dangerous, before finally giving me another of her smiles and falling into step alongside me.

Once we're in my car, I relax my guard and our conversation takes off. I find out she's a smoker and I roll a whole gram into a cigarillo wrapper while she watches waiting for the paper to rip, or some weed to fall out. I tell her that I've been doing this for awhile and that's not going to happen but she watches with her mouth half-open, expecting it anyway.

I take the blunt from her at the point in her coughing fit where she gives it up without argument and she leans against me while catching her breath. When she finally has her breathing under control, she turns and looks up at me. As soon as I see her upturned face and soft, moist lips I wrap an arm around her and pull her into a long, slow kiss. When we finally pull away, we both take deep breaths of the bitter, blue smoke that has, by this point, filled the car.

"This shit got me goin'," she says.

I simply smile and kiss her again, pulling her closer until she starts to gently paw at me. I let my hands go where she leads me and soon I can feel the damp heat of her pussy against my fingertips. I curl my fingers until they come back wet and she's grabbing me by the wrist, not letting me pull away.

"K...keep goin'"

I start sawing my fingers in and out of the hot, damp valley between her thighs. When I slowly poke two into her tight hole, she grunts like she's taken a punch and pushes herself down on my hand until my finger pinch together inside her. I start curling my fingertips inside her, tickling the soft bump in the cradle of her pelvis and she stops moving completely, not making a sound until a thick honey-like juice starts pouring out of her, then she exhales loudly, squeezing my fingers painfully with her pussy. After she comes, my fingers slip out coated with her juices and she's so warm that I'm looking at my fingers before I realize they're no longer inside her.

"Damn girl, you're soaked."

She smiles and giggles "I know" as she lowers her head towards my lap and works my cock out of my jeans. It takes her awhile to get past the belt and I'm a little nervous when it comes to my zipper, but before I have time to do something stupid like complain, I can feel the soft skin of her hands wrapped around my hardening shaft. My last thought for the afternoon, right before Candace presses her lips against the tip of my dick and makes a smacking sound that I feel down to the backs of my knees, is that she has the prettiest hands I've ever seen. The tips of each nail end in bubblegum pink half-moons that look like little smiles against the copper-brown of my skin.

I watch my cock go from its usual color to a shimmering chocolate as she works her lips against it. Soft smacking and slurping sounds accompany the sensation of her hot, little throat gagging on the deep end of my dick. I let her keep going until she starts to get carried away and her head is bobbing up and down on my cock like a fishing lure on a windy day.

"You gon' have to slow down ma...damn."

"Mmmmm," she murmurs, giving the head of my dick a nice, long pull before looking up at me with that wicked smile again.

"Uh-huh. You think you're cute don't you."

"I know I'm cute," she says, rocking back in her seat and pulling her knees to her chest, pink shorts and yellow panties snarled around her knees.

I take her by the hips and swing her towards me. Her eyes widen when I press the head of my cock against her dripping opening and her mouth opens in a silent scream as I slide into her, a scream that she releases in a slow hiss as I pull back and slide into her again. She bites her lip till her composure breaks and then I start to pound her.

She grunts when I hit the bottom, a low growl that she does as she twists her hips against me, her eyes locked with mine daring me to take back even an inch of everything I'm giving her. Candy-painted nails hook my back as her breath hitches and I can feel an unstoppable flood rising inside her, pushing against the weight of my cock. Her lips purse into an "o" and her eyelids flutter as every part of her body below the navel turns to steel.

"Uhngh....Faaaa!"

Her big, brown eyes go wide with shock as something passes through her and her back arches, lifting the both of us off the bed. The unmistakable sound of squirting accompanies a warm rush of fluid as her pussy turns to oil. Between futile attempts to regain her composure by holding her breath, I can hear the wet sounds of her pussy being churned and it's then that I realize I couldn't slow down even if I tried. With a final heave, I empty myself all over the front of her t-shirt, darkening it and making it cling to her skin even tighter.

"Goddamn," she says, laughing and trying to turn her face away from my cock.

I roll another cigarillo while she puts on one of the white t-shirts I keep in my backseat. She throws her cum-stained t-shirt out the window and into the alley where I'm parked and waits for me to finish putting the taper on the end of the roll so we can smoke it. I give it to her and she admires it for a few moments before finally putting one end between her teeth and lighting the other.

"Damn that's tight,"

Watching her carefully puff at the end of the cigar to avoid another coughing fit, I think the very same thing to myself.