Candace Sucks Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Her pussy was squirming too, as I licked the first pair of lips again, this time going all the way to her mons and licking her there. From what the cocks were doing for her mouth and what my tongue was doing for her pussy, she was lubricating more. After devouring the juices that had been produced I started licking upward on her other pussy lip. I decided to concentrate on her labia until she had enjoyed both men cumming into her mouth. Until then, I would stay away from her clit or even her clit hood. The more time I spent eating her pussy, the more we would both enjoy it so I took my time.

Candace was taking her time also, moving her face back and forth between the two men, licking their cocks and slowly sucking them off. For a long and mutually pleasurable time, she caressed each cock with her mouth and from my experience a few minutes earlier and from previous visits, I knew her tongue was laving each shaft while it was in her mouth. On one of Frank's turns, the pleasure she was giving him was so intense he was moaning and his whole body writhed as he leaned against the headboard. Then it was Sam's turn again and Candace licked his cock, paying special attention to the head and the ridge and took it deep into her mouth.

None of us was talking but I could hear Candace murmuring happily as she stroked Sam's cock with her lips and I could hear Sam moaning from the pleasure he was getting. Frank was breathing deeply as he waited his next turn with the talented mouth that gives men so much enjoyment. I could hear myself making happy sounds too, softly lapping at the swollen pussy lips before me and the slurping sounds as I sucked in and swallowed the delicious juices that Candace's pussy was producing in abundance.

For a long time her mouth caressed Sam's cock and when she stopped, Candace smiled up at him and licked the underside of his hard shaft. She was really enjoying herself taking turns with the two men, as were they. This time, before taking Frank's cock into her mouth, she licked the head a few strokes. Candace smiled again, up at Frank this time, and opened her mouth wide to engulf everything he had for her. He been almost ready to cum the last time his cock had been in the pleasuring mouth and after a few dozen strokes, he was close again. I could tell that from his body movements and I know Candace could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth.

Sam's next turn lasted a long time, and when it ended, he was in the same state Frank had just been in, almost ready to cum. Candace knew that both men would shoot their semen into her mouth soon, and she knew she would thoroughly enjoy it but she wanted to delay their climaxes for as long as possible. After removing Sam's cock from her mouth she licked it and turned her attention again to Frank. However, after only a few strokes of his shaft between her lips, he was obviously on the verge of cumming.

Bowing to the inevitable and having already received immense pleasure from sucking the two cocks for such a long time, Candace tightened her lips as she had before, and started sucking faster. Almost immediately, he started moaning and sighing, trying to hold back a little longer and failing. Seconds later, he groaned; the muscles in his buttocks clenched and I knew he was cumming where Candace wanted him to, into her mouth.

She continued sucking as long as his semen was spurting, savoring the thick fluid as it landed on her tongue before swallowing it. When she knew he was through cumming, she took his cock out of her mouth and licked the head and under the ridge. After placing a thumb on the underside, she brought it slowly toward the tip, milking him for the rest of his cum, which she licked off as it oozed out. When she had squeezed out all she could get, Candace once again licked off the entire shaft, which was softening by that time.

After that, she turned her full attention to Sam, slowly sucking his cock in and out of her mouth until he was also moaning and trying to hold back to make the pleasure last even longer. Once Candace tightened her lips on his shaft and started sucking faster, he couldn't delay very long. As Frank had a few minutes earlier, Sam groaned and ejaculated into her talented mouth. She treated his cock the same way as she had treated the first man's, until she had devoured all his cum too. Frank's cock was soft by that time but Candace took it into her mouth to lick off every trace of semen, and then she did the same to Sam.

"That was great, you guys," she said, leaning back and smiling at the two men who had just filled her mouth with their semen. "Now, George, I'm ready to give all my attention to you. I want you to make me cum really bigtime."

I had been giving all my attention to her pussy for a long time, but I had limited myself to licking along her two pairs of lips, avoiding the more sensitive spots. With a few strokes of my tongue across the top of her clit hood, her pussy was fucking slowly into my face and producing fresh nectar for me to relish. When I curled my tongue under the hood and delicately fondled her swollen clit, she gasped, and started writhing under my face.

Although both Candace and I wanted her to cum bigtime, I was still in no hurry and I know it is better for both of us if it takes longer. From her clit, I brought my tongue back down and started probing into the lower rim of her love hole. Fresh juices squirted out onto my tongue every time I thrust it against the yielding edge.

"Put your tongue in me," she directed. "Yes! Yes! Like that," as I insinuated my tongue into her wet hole and wiggled it, delighting in the taste and the texture.

From the way Candace's body was moving on the bed and the way her pussy was jerking up and down, I couldn't keep my tongue in her very long. When it slipped out, I started to probe against the sides of her love hole, savoring the delicious juices that flowed with every thrust. I wrapped my arms around her legs a little tighter so I could keep contact, even with her increasingly erratic movements. With my face buried even more tightly in her pussy, my tongue explored under her inner lips, causing her to fuck more strongly against my face.

Candace interrupted her moans of pleasure to urge me to continue. "Oh, God, George, that feels great. Keep doing that"

I did keep doing that, moving my tongue back and forth across her bubbling pink hole to probe under her swollen inner lips. Her juices were so delicious that I dipped the tip of my tongue into them every time I passed over. Candace's whole body was thrashing on the bed as her head pitched from side to side.

"Yes! George! Make me cum. I need to cum."

That was my intention but I wanted to give us both as much pleasure as I could. Slowly, my tongue traveled along the edges of her love hole, probing the sides and caressing her inner lips, until I reached the top. There I once again penetrated her, curling the tip upward and massaging under her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Lick my clit! Suck my clit!" Candace was ready to cum and I was ready to have her cum.

With more force than I had been using, I pressed the tip of my tongue against the small area just under her clit. "Ooooo," she groaned. "I wanna cum! Suck my clit."

Candace's clit was so engorged it had almost crowded its way out of its protective hood. With the fingers of one hand, I peeled the covering off the rest of the way and engulfed her succulent love button in my mouth. My lips formed a seal around the base and I sucked, while my tongue continued caressing the sides and top of her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Like that," Candace cried out joyfully.

Because I knew what would be happening in a few seconds, I held tightly to her legs and kept my face pressed firmly against her pussy. Suddenly, my head was squeezed by a pair of strong thighs and hands were pressing against the back of my head, pushing my face into Candace's pussy. There was no need for her to announce she was cumming because I could tell from the wild movements of her body, especially her hips and legs. For as long as she continued, Candace swung my head from side to side and slammed her pussy up into my face. I hung on, immensely enjoying the wild ride, and kept her clit inside my mouth, sucking and licking for as long as it lasted.

The ride ended when Candace climaxed, her whole body spasming. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, with her arms sprawled out at her sides and her legs draped loosely over my shoulders. There was a great wealth of her fresh juices spattered on her legs, belly and all over her pussy and I feasted.

"That was wonderful, Candace told me, a big smile almost bisecting her face. "You guys were wonderful too," she adoringly told Sam and Frank. "This was some of the best cock my mouth has ever had. Some of the best jazz, too."

"You were great too," Sam responded, and Frank echoed his sentiments.

Candace was a bit tired after her two climaxes and all the cocksucking she had done so all three of us left. I gave the other two men a ride back to where they had left their cars. Before we shook hands goodbye, I was careful to get Sam's home phone number. I will have more sex parties in the very near future and I expected him to be a very welcome addition.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as I had writing it, but whatever you think of it, I appreciate knowing. Please vote and express your opinion by either leaving a public comment or sending me an email. I always answer every PC and email that includes a handle or email address.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12