Candlelight at Midnight

Story Info
You know the time has come.
1.9k words
4.55
13.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into your eyes, I know that the time has come. I have waited for this moment for so long that I cannot control myself any longer. Taking your chin gently in my fingertips, I watch as your eyes close in surrender. Surrender to me. Surrender to complete bliss. Surrender to these feelings which have been bottled up inside of us for far too long. Everyday of seeing each other in lives where we felt so utterly unloved and alone, and yet not being able to help one another escape from these existences... until tonight. After all this time of secretly longing, keeping our desire hidden from the rest of the world, tonight our waiting ends.

I lean forward and light my lips upon yours, kissing you gently at first as I try to behave as I have always been taught a gentleman should. But as though they had minds of their own, my hands snake up along your back. Feeling the bare skin there, I'm not sure if it is your heartbeat I feel, or if it's my own pulse racing into my fingertips as it is everywhere else in my body.

I'm not sure which one of us it was that began giving in first, or if it was both of us. All this time had brought our blood to a boil; bubbling over with desire, wanting, lust, but most of all... need. The need that every couple has felt since man and woman first discovered each other, and that every one thinks they must have felt stronger than any other could even imagine.

Our bodies pressing together. Closer and closer; our souls trying to occupy the same space and become one. Tongues entwining, swirling round and round each other until I could take it no longer. I lift you up into My arms and not breaking this kiss that borders upon the mystical I carry you up the stairs.

I sit you down on the counter of the bathroom to let you see just what I had prepared for you. The room surrounded in lit candles; champagne chilling in the corner, and a nice hot bath run in the jacuzzi.

"Would you care for some champagne, my dear?" I ask as I reach down and pick up the flutes and bottle.

I watch with a small smile at the corner of my lips as you look down to the floor and begin blushing brightly. "Yes I think I would like that."

Handing you your glass, I gave into the temptation once more. My eyes seeing your skin glowing in the flickering candle light and my mouth just have to taste it. I hold your arm out in front of you and slowly begin to kiss my way along your sweet, soft skin.

I hear a small gasp escape your lips as my kissing has distracted you to the point where you had spilled a bit of the cool liquid onto yourself. I lean in close to your ear and whisper, "Allow me my dear." before leaning forward and dragging my tongue along the thin, tight fabric, wetting the skin of your thigh below it.

Your breath catches in your head and your eyes close to heavy-lidded slits. "I believe there's some on my blouse," you say breathlessly. A smile crosses my face as I begin slowly unbuttoning Your shirt and unclasping Your bra, as if opening a present that was more than I could have ever dared to hope for. I watch as the candles and pale moonlight give your beautiful breasts an almost ethereal glow.

Now it's my turn for my breath to catch in my throat. Waves of lust and longing wash over me, washing away the last vestiges of protocol and decorum. I can think only of tasting your skin; devouring every last inch of it; knowing that we've gone beyond the point of no return now. Leaning forward, I gently kiss your lips, but I can feel the wanting within us growing and spurring me on. Swirling my tongue around yours, sucking it gently, taking just the tip of it and flicking it along the roof of your mouth sending shivers up and down your spine.

My mouth moves down lower, along your neck, feeling your breath quicken. Down, along your shoulder, feeling the subtle curves of your muscles as they tighten in anticipation. Down further still, kissing your chest, until I can feel your heart thudding within. I smile to myself, glad that at least I'm not the only one. I look up to take in the entire beautiful picture before me. Your head thrown back, eyes closed to slits, mouth open, shallow rapid breaths, hands gripping the sides of the counter bracing yourself. The smile of relief turns into one of devilish delight, as I lose the last threads of conscious thought and vow to myself to do everything within my power to make this a night you will never forget.

The bared teeth of my smile become fangs of the beast of lust that lives within me now. Seeking to devour your flesh, and make us both as one. My mouth attacks your breast, beginning to suckle it gently, toying with it as a wild animal does with it's prey, before taking more and more of it into my mouth until I can hold no more, sucking harder, feeling your hands running through my long black hair. I release most of it, but keep your erect nipple as a captive of my mouth. Circling my tongue around it, savoring the taste of your body, the thin humid sheen that covers your body from the moisture of the hot water in the tub behind me. I begin to let it slip in and out of your mouth, stroking it before my teeth start to nibble it tenderly; holding it between them and flicking it with just the tip of my tongue.

I ease your body back to lie upon the counter, lifting your hips up gently and sliding your skirt down to fall to a heap on the floor to join your blouse, bra, and high heels. I take a moment to examine my handiwork... your legs slightly parted, still clad in thigh high stockings, garters, and panties, your chest rising and falling in short rasping breaths ...a veritable work of art, one that could never have been created by only two mortal parents. Surely this vision before me could only have been crafted exclusively from the hand of God Himself. A living breathing personification of beauty in it's purest form. You were the very creature that He had in mind when it was decided that sex should feel so pleasurable.

Slipping my arms beneath you I scoop your body up once more and carry you over to the towel I placed on the edge of the jacuzzi. Your hands slide from around my neck to grip the front of my shirt, and pulling tightly the buttons pop off, exposing my chest as bare as your own. I see the same __expression that must be upon my face mirrored in your own. Lust, desire, need, and carnal passion so thick in the air we could reach out and touch it, if it weren't for the fact that we're more concerned with touching each other. I finish stripping down before you; my slacks and red silk boxers in a heap at my feet. Pressing my body up against you, feeling the wetness creeping through your panties; my cock pressed between our bodies, coming up past your stomach, feeling so warm against you.

I step into the water and turn your legs to face me. Taking an ice cube from the champagne chiller and slowly circling it around your nipple, watching as it hardens even more than before, seeing the steam that rises from it as the cold meets your warm flesh,.blowing cool air over it and watching as it hardens even further in the flickering candlelight and as the pale moonglow seems to make your skin give off an almost ethereal glow. An angel from above to be the living embodiment of my deepest desires.

Slowly I drag my tongue down your body, leaving a long wet patch until I come to the hem of your panties. I can see the patch of wetness before me; smell your sweet aroma calling to me as I lower my head to it. Leaning forward I can see just the slightest hint of your clit through the sheer material, straining against it. I look up into your eyes with a wicked grin on my face and kiss it through the fabric. Bearing my teeth, I take the material in my mouth and slowly slide them down your legs, tasting the juices from them and savoring them as I would a fine wine. I lift your legs out of the water and slide your panties completely off and toss them to the side before reaching over and picking up my champagne flute.

I lift your leg out of the water and bring your foot to my mouth. I watch as the champagne rolls down your leg, across your foot, over each of your toes and into my mouth. Taking each of your toes into my mouth one by one and making certain that I get every last drop from them. Easing my tongue along the arch of your foot, moving up the back of your calf, dragging it up higher and higher. Peppering the insides of your thighs with hot, wet kisses. Moving closer and closer. So close now that I can smell the musky scent of your sex rising, the heady aroma making my mouth water... and your back arch in anticipation.

Touching just the tip of my tongue to the edge of your lips, I circle around them, excruciatingly slow. Occasionally flicking it against your throbbing little clit as I come past it. Feeling your hips thrust upwards, silently begging my tongue, my fingers, my cock, anything to fill your ravenous, wanton sex.

Your fingers which began by stroking my long hair gently earlier, are now gripping it tightly, pulling my face into you. Your legs as lovely as they are, have surprising strength as they wrap around my head, holding me here until I have pleased you... as if there were anywhere else in the world I would rather be. Even through the unconscious grip of your thighs upon my ears, I can still hear your cries of begging, pleading, pure unadulterated lust in the rising of this primal mating cry. Louder and louder as my tongue begins to plunge deep inside of you.

Sliding my hands beneath that beautiful arse of yours to lift it up off of the edge, as you begin to fall off your own edge and into orgasm. Swirling my tongue deep inside of you, I can feel your muscles contracting and squeezing around it. I hook it up and start to massage that spot just beyond your pubic bone, which causes your body to stiffen and what was before only moans of simple pleasure, instantly become screams of sheer ecstacy.

Personally I think that this story should have went on a bit longer, but I've shown it to a few people who really liked it as is, so I decided to post it even though I'm not completely happy with it. However, if you'd care to come up with a bit more of an ending than what I already have here I'd LOVE to hear it. Just e-mail your ending to Me and I'll read it and respond ASAP.

*

Any female who would be interested in playing the female role in this story when I convert it to an audio story is more than welcome to let Me know. Also all votes and feedback are greatly appreciated. Thank you.