Candlelight Romance

Story Info
You surrender yourself to the warmth of love and passion.
1.6k words
3.88
13.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Petstorm
Petstorm
12 Followers

A cool mist floats across the pavement as you make your way to the front door. It's been a long exhausting day. Thoughts of a home cooked meal, a hot shower and some relaxing fill your mind. She'll be waiting for you, with a welcoming smile and a soft kiss. A simple thing, but you've come to expect the warmth of routine.

You open the door and are greeted by a quiet melody drifting from a candle lit room. The scent of jasmine flows through the air as your eyes scan the surroundings. On the floor is a blanket, spread beneath a single closed basket. A warm glow emanates from the fireplace, and candles dripping freshly lit wax adorn every table and shelf. Through the dancing shadows, movement draws your eyes to the opposite side of the room.

Your eyes follow curve upon curve of soft flesh. She's standing there, leaning seductively against the hallway entrance. She smiles and nods to the forgotten door. You quickly fumble to get it closed, without taking your eyes away. Suddenly, you no longer feel tired. Your body awakens to the same hungry fire you see in her deep eyes.

She saunters over to you, wrapping her arms around your neck. The soft silk that barely covers her body rustles softly as she pushes herself fully against you. Her lips brush ever so slightly against your own. She pulls away and takes your hand. Letting her guide you across the floor, you begin frantically pulling at the buttons on your shirt. She softly chuckles and pushes your hands away. It's obvious she's the one who's going to be in charge.

Your breath is a tangle of confusion and excitement. Your heart vibrates in your throat. Every movement she makes is filled with purpose. Words have no place here. Time has no meaning. Only you and she exist in the exotic world she created.

Sitting you down on the blanket, she curls herself beside you. Slowly, she reaches under the blanket and retrieves a hidden blind fold. A smile spreads across her lips as she reaches up and ties the clothe around your eyes. Her hands glide across your chest and down your arms. She leans forward and softly kisses your jaw line, then down your neck. As her soft kisses caress your skin, she slowly unbuttons your shirt. Pushing it off your arms, you feel her move against you; pressing her breasts against your face.

All you can do is drink in the feel of her, the scent of her being. You feel her own heart pulsing against you. Her breath is steady, if a bit shaky. Pulling back, she drags her hand down your stomach, tracing a line down to your waist band. With the same slow care, she unbuckles your pants and pulls them open. She guides you to lay down. Removing your shoes and socks, one at a time, she moves her hands up and down your legs. She draws lazy circles on the inside of your thighs before she begins to tug away your pants.

You wiggle and help her remove the intrusive garment, and try to do the same with your underwear. She grabs your hands and pushes them down beside your body. Leaning close to your ear, she whispers, "Uh-uh. You're mine." Her tongue softly traces your earlobe before she gently nibbles. You can hear her silent chuckle as her teeth send shivers across your body.

She moves away and you can hear some rustling around. She's pulling something out of the basket you saw earlier. You shiver with anticipation. You hear a hiss as a match is struck and a candle is lit. She straddles your hips, placing one hand on your lower abdomen. She places her knees on the outside of your body, pinning your arms to your sides.

You gasp as something wet and cold glides across your chest. Your senses whirl with confusion. Putting the ice aside, she bends forward and licks the wet lines, leaving trails of warm breath behind. Her hands move up and down your arms, chest and across your shoulders. She slips her fingers under your waste band and traces from side to side. Each stroke moves lower and lower. She gently pushes her hips into yours, grinding her pelvis into you. She quietly moans, taking pleasure from your growing hardness.

She reaches for the basket and pulls something else from it's hidden depths. You breath quickens. Your ears strain for any sound that might hint what she'll do next. A strange sound precedes a warm wetness slowly spreading across your chest. As she rubs it into your skin it grows warmer. She moves around for a moment, and then leans forward. Her naked breasts slide against your skin, massaging the oil. You feel her hardened nipples as she moves, her hands gripping your shoulders for support. She shifts her legs and lays flat against you. Her own desire meshes with yours.

You slide your hands free and begin rubbing her back. She begins to grind her body into yours. Small gasps escape her lips. You place your hands on her hips and help her move, quickening the pace. You firmly press her hips into yours. She tries to slow her movement, tries to pull away. Your strong grasp tightens, putting her at your mercy now.

With one quick motion, you roll her under your body. She tries to protest, but you smother her words with deep, passionate kisses. Your hands move frantically over her body. Massaging her breasts, you part her thighs with a knee. Your body crushes hers to the floor as she tries to wiggle her way out from under you. She presses her hands against your chest, whispering protests into your mouth. Her body betrays her words as she grinds with your own movements.

Keeping rhythm, you take her hands and pin them above her head. Still blindfolded, you feel your way down her body. You realize she's completed naked as your hand moves down between your bodies. Feeling her wet, silky folds, you press a single finger deep into her body. She gasps and lets out a long moan. Moving in slow circles, you move your finger in and out. She begins to move her body with each stroke. Keeping the pace, you carefully move yourself to where you can pull off your underwear with your other hand.

Fumbling though the awkward task, you finish and spread your body against the length of hers. Her hands now free, she reaches for you, clutching at your skin. Wet heat grasps at your finger. You pull almost out, and thrust back into her with two fingers. Again, she gasps and moans. You smile inwardly, pressing for that one spot you know will put her to the peak of pleasure. Hearing her moans brings the satisfaction you were seeking.

Her back arches towards you and your increase your rhythm. Gasping for breath between moans, she paws her hands against you. She struggles to pull you on top of her. When that fails, she attempts to pull herself on top of you. You lean in close to her ear and whisper the same taunting words she gave you earlier. Then with your next stroke, you press in a third finger. She cries out in pleasure and thrashes her body against yours.

Deeper, longer strokes. An even rhythm. Her body tightens around your fingers. She shudders against you. Her moist flesh pulses into your fingers. She lets out a deep moan. You hear her lips part in a silent scream. Her fingers claw into your skin as she arches her back and releases.

Hard, deep breathing. Her heart pounds against her chest; against your chest. You pull her fully into your arms, rubbing your now wet hand up her belly and to her breasts. She softly trembles in your arms, but you're not finished with her. You quickly remove the blindfold and bend your head down. Taking one of her nipples into your mouth, you twirl your tongue around it. She lets out small, breathless moans. You tease it until it's firm, then gently toy it around in your mouth. She presses a hand to the back of your head, pressing you harder against herself.

Tangling her fingers into your hair, she encourages your mouth. You kiss your way to the other breast. Bringing your hand up, you gently twist and tug at the first nipple. You moan into her skin as you take the second one in your mouth. Giving it the same tantalizing treatment, until she is once against arching into your body.

Your own aching need threatens to swallow you whole as your roll yourself completely on top of her. She parts her legs and presses her hips up to meet yours. She's so wet that you quickly slide deep into her body. She opens her mouth to gasp, and you swallow it with a deep kiss. The tip of your tongue traces the inside of her mouth, caressing her own tongue.

You start moving forward and back, grinding your body into hers. She moves her hips up and down, meeting you movement for movement. The pace quickens. You try to hold back, but a desperate need takes over. Thrusting, penetrating her. Pushing, grinding your body together. Your lips part as you pull back and gasp for breath. Breathing heavily, you lose yourself in the movements, in the pleasure. Pounding against her, into her, you feel her hands clawing at your back.

The pleasure rises, taking you with it. Suddenly, you explode deep inside her. You cry out, shuddering with every pulsing sensation. You thrust hard and deep, releasing your own orgasm.

She grasps you tightly against herself as you collapse onto her. Laying breathless, ecstasy floats you away. Nothing else matters. Nothing else exists. Nothing but the feel and musky scent of your merged bodies. Nothing.

Written: December 28, 2005

Petstorm
Petstorm
12 Followers