Candles, Cake, & Pussy

Story Info
Mother & son give each other an incestuous birthday gift.
3k words
4.31
300.5k
98
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers

Laying in bed in Laughlin, Nevada at 2:00am, massaging mom's big titties, and reflecting on what we had done earlier was almost too much to fathom.

Mom had been just a kid, turning 16 the very day she delivered me. We always celebrated our birthdays together and it was one of the things that really pissed off my selfish, son-of-a-bitch, tight-assed father. He hated me the day I was born and said, "Well, I see you brought that thing home from the hospital." That was his attitude when my grandparents brought us home and it was his stinking attitude ever since. Well, mom and I had just gotten back at the old asshole...and in spades!

She and I celebrated my 18th and her 34th birthday last night. And, it was to become a night, which resulted in our mutually fucking each other's brains out! I think if my lousy cheating dad was still living at home I would have called him up and told him what I had just down to his wife and my mother earlier (and was planning to keep doing it again and again). But the asshole left her 6 months ago after running around with his new19-year old, fuck-wit secretary. A sexy young twist who knew that she could get ahead faster in life by giving the old man lots of head (if you know what I mean).

Gently rolling mom over on her back and sliding my hand down her stomach and between her legs, I felt her soft furry beaver. I slowly inserted my middle finger through her sensuous tight crevice and up, up, up, into her hot wet snatch. She moaned, flexed her wet pussy, squeezing my finger and said, "Oh baby, and just what are you thinking?" I began reflecting on our last night's wonderful fuck session. A boy, his sexy mom, the stars, and the gift of her pussy for the first time! My mind replayed the scene.

Not only was mom just 34-years old...she was a sexy, knockout, good looking' woman! 5'-7" tall, shoulder length brunette hair, 34-dd tits, 24 inch waist, 34" ass and the best part of all...great looking, long sexy legs that went all the way up to her twat. Man, I got to see it all just a few hours ago while fucking her with my hard dick last night under.

We had both had our cake and way too much champagne before leaving to go to Laughlin for the weekend...mom's present to me for turning 18. We had decided that since we were both lonely and without dates, we would pretend that she was my date and I would be her guy for the weekend. And I didn't suspect she even thought of this as anything other than an innocent bunch of fun. Wow, did I find out she had long been having a mother son fantasy of her own these past years.

We (up to now at least) we were always like best friends so this was supposed to all be in good, clean fun. The trip and the champagne changed all that into a fantastic, nasty, wild, fuck session on a lonely desert road under a million stars. My dick started getting erect as I continued remember last night and our first time together as lovers.

I was driving ok, but could still feel the lingering effects of the wine. Mom had drank a lot more than I. I thought it was probably due to her impending divorce (because of dad's little 19 year old slut of a secretary taking his dick-tation). Man, it really hit her hard that he was getting it on with the conniving little bitch and turning his back on mom. So I figured...she drank a little too much and had gotten a little too loose, lovey, and touchy with her date/son. As for me...I was loving' every damn minute of her snuggling and cuddling up to me on the long drive to Laughlin.

She had dressed up in her absolute sexiest outfit for our evening's activities. She wore the tightest, low-scooped dress (one that perfectly framed her luscious 34-dd tits). She put on sexy black nylons and a black garterbelt,. She added pink tap-panties (and that continually peeked out from under her short dress). Man, she was a doll and her perfume...oh my god! It all added up to one sexy damn package. All my fantasies about fucking my mother were giving me a constant hard-on. I was getting a bad case of the blue balls. I couldn't wait to get to our room and jerk off in a hot shower with all the memories of this sexy woman I had craved since puberty and the discovery of how great jacking off was.

My CD player was playing her favorite Alturas music and she was obviously getting turned on with their hot guitars, the night, and the liquor. As we hit a dip in the road her hand accidentally (I think) dropped onto my lap and she got a quick feel of my 8" boner.

"Oh honey, what's that? It feels like somebody stuffed a diamond hard dick into your pants."

She gave me a lewd smile and slowly put her hand back onto my lap. take her hand off. Hell, I had no objection as she started slowly feeling my hard bone with her fingers . "Jesus, honey, I haven't seen your dick since you were about nine years old and it sure didn't look then like it feels now. Just how big is it baby?" I didn't answer because I didn't want to break the mood of her fondling my cock.

She continued to stroke my cock through my trousers and I soon felt the pressure of semen surging in my balls. I was about to shoot let a massive load of cum in my pants.

I pulled the car off onto the shoulder of the lonely road leading to Laughlin. Turning off the lights, I said, "Mom, if you don't stop rubbing my cock, I'm going to shoot a messy wad in my pants...is that what you want? A big messy semen stain on my new pants."

"Am I turning my baby on that much (she purred)?" Was she really drunk or just horny?

"Yeah mom, your perfume and your beautiful big tits bouncing all around in that sexy dress of yours has been driving me crazy the whole god damn evening. Either take you hand off my cock or pull your dress down and let me suck on your boobs."

Well that did it. She put her lips on mine, slipped the narrow tip of her tongue into my mouth and squeezed my throbbing cock like it was a snake she needed to choke the life out of. Bang, I shot off a load so huge and so hard you could hear the gush of jizz like a river. In a heartbeat, my frothy cum leaked its way through the fabric of my pants and onto the palm of her beautiful hand. Mom put her hand to her nose, smelled my cum and smiled.

"God honey, that's the sexiest thing a man ever did when I kissed him."

With that said, she unzipped my pants, deftly slipped my cock out of my shorts and sucked it straight into her mouth getting a taste of my fresh frothy sperm. Man, her warm mouth and swirling tongue, immediately started bringing on another raging hard-on.

I unzipped the back of her dress, unsnapped her bra and grabbed a handful of the tits that had been driving me crazy all night. Fuck, I didn't care if she was my mother. In fact, the very thought of my mom giving my cock her hot mouth was too fucking much. This whole scene had now turned us into a horny guy and sexy hot gal who were ready to fuck no matter what the situation. Incest? I know I didn't care. If my mom wanted to suck me off...then that was just fine with me! Hot, fucking, crazed...well, that's what we both were at this very moment. It was swirling around my mind as her tongue was swirling and sucking around the shaft of my cock.

Birthday candles, cake, champagne, and maybe even some of mommy's pussy for an added present. I just had to have her! If she backed off now, after putting her mouth on my slimy cock, I would surely rip off her dress and fuck the little mommy slut she had become tonight. Man, this was getting hotter and hotter by the minute. The nubs of her nipples were scraping the palms of my hands sending erotic signals up the nerves to my brain. I was totally out of control now. I was getting ready to fuck my mother. Shit!

Without any more words between us...I lifted her head off my lap and dropped my pants. She slid her dress up to her waist, took off her panties and made her furry little beaver available to me. I slid across the seat, swung her knees on ether side of my naked loins, and looked hungrily into her amazing eye. Yes, she knew what I knew. I was about to fuck my mother like a common whore in heat. We both knew...I needed mommy's pussy and she was hungry for her son's cock...that's all that mattered to us at the moment.

She had a crazed, wanton look on her face. This wasn't my mom, this was a slutty, hot woman in need of a good fucking and I was just the guy to give it to her.

She slowly put her mouth on mine and started sucking my tongue into her hot mouth. I lowered her on to my cum slickened prick and felt her tight pussy give way to my ragging boner now invading the tight crevice of her thighs. I felt the small entryway of a woman's cunt which had obviously been neglected for many months and had once again returned to a virgin like opening.

God, she was so tight and my cock so swollen. Her pussy felt like an undersized glove trying to be put over a fat hand. My swollen cock head slowly started squeezing its way into and through her tight cunny lips. She moaned and opened her knees further apart, inviting her son's cock into her lonely, needy, fuck tunnel. As the head of my dick and the first few inches of my cock pressured its was into her cunt, she leaned back and said, "Jeez baby, don't go any deeper until I get used to your wonderful big fat cock.

Wow, hearing my mother say such a thing at the same time I was penetrating her was ever so fucking hot.

"My pussy hasn't felt anything so wonderful since your dad took my cherry. Your dad never filled my pussy like this...and he's the only guy I've ever fucked. So just give me a few seconds to adjust to your hardness."

I certainly planned to keep her pussy in the family fucking business!

Soon, she moaned and her pussy lips slowly parted allowing all of my cock to begin slithering its way up her cunt. I was now balls deep into mom and the feeling was delicious. With her thighs now wide apart and straining to accommodate her son's fucking...she placed her lips on my neck and began slowly kissing and licking all around.

She was so in heat! She was sooo hot and sooo intense. Her tongue licked up my neck and into my ear. Fuck...how could dad have let some little pussy tramp take the place of mother. She was hot, sexy, insatiable, and now becoming my woman, my bitch. Fuck you dad, I'm fucking mom!

I slid both hands around her waist and down into the crevice of her firm ass. It was amazing to feel the cheeks of her firm ass and to finally touch the little tight rosebud anus I had so often fantasized over. My fingers grazed the rim of her butt hole and she shuddered into my ear, "Go ahead sonny, put a big finger up my ass."

I pulled some of her juices from the pussy lips sqeezing my cock and applied it to her little brownie. Slowly I inserted my fat middle finger up her butt. I swear her little hole opened in the wink of an eye her butt sucked my finger inside as if it were an old friend. No doubt about it. Momma was anally retentive. Did I say mother was perfect in every way? Oh, yeah...we were going to get some serious ass from her ass, later. I remembered thinking that her ass would be easier to fuck tomorrow than her pussy was tonight!

Well at least dad had done some things right.

Her lips moved to my mouth and began probing my tongue with hers. Soon our tongues were soon swirling around each other's. Her warm sultry breath was invading my body. I swallowed her breath as if it were mine...we were becoming one with each other and in every way. My mother, her son, was as if we were now...one person.

We both started a gentle fucking of one another. My fat cock along with the tight warm squeezing of her hungry pussy...I swear my cock had swollen up even fatter than before. The total woman in mother had taken us both over and she began a sensual lifting of her hips to milking my prick and take all the hardness I had for her. All to soon I felt another huge load begin surging through my balls and knew it wouldn't be long before I was ready to cum...only this time it wouldn't be wasted in my pants...I'd put it up her wonderful tight fucking pussy.

"Mom, I'm going to cum in a minute. Don't move, while I try to let this feeling pass, ok?"

Shit, I started thinking of the worst stuff to take my mind of mom's pussy planted so tightly as to form a sealed ring of her sex milking all around and up and down my raging penis. And, it almost worked, that is, until I felt her pussy begin a series of little frantic squeezes on my cock. Quivering with the thros of an on cumming orgasim, she began a series of moans. Pussy squeesing and moaning she said something like, "Unnna, uh-uh-uh, oh, oh, baby, I can't help it. Baby, baby, mommy's fucking cumming. Give momma all of your hard dick. Cum in momma's nasty little pussy."

Wow, with those words, I started slamming into her fuck hole and harder and she began grunting like the wanton bitch she had become. I put a 2nd finger up her ass and started ass fucking her butt hole. She loved it!

"Yes baby, fuck my ass and fuck my pussy...mmm-mmm-mmmm, shit, oooooh my fucking lord, fuck me baby, fuck your slutty mother."

Then she really said it, " fuck me hard you handsome mother fucker." These sexy and nasty words coming out of my mother's mouth were such a turn on. Imagine my mom calling me a motherfucker. Boy, was I ever? Fucking my mother was the culmination of many nights jacking with her in mind before going to sleep. I never had a fantasy as good as the reality of actually fucking her in my car under a million stars.

She started bucking her hips and slamming down on my lap with her tight, hot pussy and I totally lost it big time. Soon I heard the sound of her pussy starting to squish her cummy pussy cream and felt her warm cunt juices running down my balls and onto the car seat. I had no choice...I had no control. Arching my back and lifting her higher, I planted my cock as deep up her pussy as possible and said, "Take it all mommy...take your son's hot liquid up into where I came from.

Her eyes closed, her head fell back like a woman possessed and she screamed in extasy. I shot my boiling sperm as far up her womb as I possibly could.

In a few seconds we smelled the fresh tangy odor of her slurping pussy nectar mixed with an overload of my spent sperm. Our combined mother, son incestuous smell was all around and about the car. Evil, wonderful, taboo, and sooo fucking hot! We were having each other as only a mother and son could. Nothing could be so nasty, wrong, and prime-evil fucking and dirty as what we had just done. It was fantastic. We kissed, hugged tightly and continued to lovingly stroke each other's body for the longest time while we came down from such a high.

The feel of her ample breasts, firm nipples...the crevice of her ass and feeling the wetness of her pussy after cumming. I just had to. I reached under and scooped a bit of our combined juices onto my fingers and fed her mouth with a taste our flavors. She kissed me sharing the tangy taste of our love making.

My dick was still deep inside her pussy and staying as firm as ever. I couldn't even begin to think of leaving her wet, sloppy fuck tunnel...now much loosened by my constant cock slamming. She indeed was a hot, bitching, babe that had just fucked her teenage son in the best way possible. I (like the spoiled son I had become) wanted more. I wanted more of this delicious wonderful woman. I had known her all my life as mother. Now I knew her as a woman. A woman who had just given me the best pussy I ever had!

She tried to lift up but I needed more of her. More than her son, I had now become her lover. I took each of her firm melons in my hand and pulled her firmly down on my lap. "Mom, that was the best I ever had. I just need to fuck you one more time before we get back on the road."

She looked down at me, let out a low and dirty laugh, and said, "I'm all yours baby cum to momma. Let's see if we can give each other another fucking birthday present."

What a birthday, what a trip, what a mommy tramp, and what a fantastic lover she was!

Frenchman
Frenchman
254 Followers