Candy Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candy," Miranda gasped, her voice almost hoarse. "You're incredible," Miranda croaked, clearing her throat slightly before continuing. "I can't take this anymore." The stripper stood straight slowly, slapping her ass playfully before turning around. The blonde's eyes were dilated, the blue pupils shrunk to a tiny band around. Nostrils flaring, Candy could almost taste their arousal in the air. Looking down, her breath caught as she stared at Miranda's chest. The marks of her fingers were visible, Miranda unable to resist squeezing her nipples almost too hard, desperate to distract herself from the aching, fiery desire down below.

"I'm horny," Candy said huskily, her face flushed a bit. "And this is the most fun I've ever had with a client," Candy moaned suggestively, her nipples perking up, her hands gripping her tits provocatively once more. "How about you lay down on the carpet?"

"What are you going to do?" Miranda asked, excited and scared.

"Give you an even better lap dance," Candy replied, licking her lips. "Unless you want the show to stop?"

Shaking her head, "No," Miranda got up and lay down, staring at Candy's chest the whole time. The blonde stripper was playing with her nipples, her thumbs and forefingers on each hand plucking and strumming the pink tips. Face flushed, Miranda squeezed her thighs together for a moment, her skin hot, the pressure only increasing her screaming desire for sexual relief. The carpet tickled her back slightly, with only her black satin panties on, she stared up at Candy. Miranda was torn between plunging her fingers into her pussy finger herself with abandon and the burning desire to allow Candy to continue driving her wild.

Candy stopped playing with her nipples, the pink nubs staying fully erect, when Miranda squeezed her thighs together. "Am I torturing you?" She asked, grinning slightly. Miranda simply nodded, rubbing her thighs together a little, the scissoring motion stimulating her closer to the climax she craved. "Let's see how you like this," the blonde muttered, kneeling down next to Miranda. At first, Miranda thought Candy would simply straddle her hips, however, Candy instead laid down opposite her instead. "Spread your legs."

Shocked, Miranda spread her thighs wide, feeling her juices dripping down her thighs, the satin panties already as wet as they could be. The blonde then spread her thighs wide, moving in a mirror image of Miranda. Scooting closer, Candy then twisted her right leg, placing it over Miranda's thigh. "Lift up your leg," Candy whispered, grabbing Miranda's left leg and helping to adjust her position. Still stunned, Miranda did as the blonde asked, her flesh hot where Candy's thighs entwined with her own. Thus intertwined, Candy scooted closer to her still, pressing her heated center against Miranda's own.

Pushing herself up onto her elbows, Candy grabbed hold of Miranda's leg, bringing her knee to her chest. In her head, Candy told herself it was just a continuation of the lap dance, despite how incredible it felt. Her pussy was aching with need, the contact with Miranda's own dripping, satin covered mound was satisfying, at least for the moment. Bucking her hips, the blonde started to move her buttocks around in a circular motion, grinding her g-string clad center into Miranda's satin covered cunt.

In a daze, Miranda arched her back, moaning. "Oh, yes!" Feeling the strippers pussy grinding against her was like nothing she had ever experienced before. Arching her back, Miranda started to move her hips up and down, grinding her dripping pussy into Candy in response to the strippers sensuous movement. Despite the satin cloth still covering her dripping core, she felt like she could cum in minutes. Her eyes rolled back in her head, lost in ecstasy, and she grabbed her nipples, squeezing them in time with Candy's lustful motion. "Oh, Candy, yes, YES!" Miranda screamed, cumming finally. Never before had she experienced such a fast orgasm, with so little clitoral stimulation. She kept moving, wanting the pleasure rolling through her body to keep going, squeezing her brown nipples rhythmically.

"Wow," Candy breathed, still driving her pussy into Miranda's own. She saw the satisfied look on the dark haired woman's face and felt the sudden burst of wetness flow through the black panties. She started to move faster, harder, loving the wet sensation of their cunt rubbing against each other. However, her g-string started to bother her and after enjoying the movement, Candy finally stopped grinding and backed away.

"What are you doing? Don't stop," Miranda begged, "I want to keep going."

Grinning, Candy folded her legs back and disengaged herself, then quickly slipped her pink g-string off and tossed it onto the chair where Miranda had sat for the lap dance. "Who said I was stopping?" Miranda finally looked up, her cheeks flushed, and saw Candy's dripping pussy, her inner thighs smeared with their fluids. The sight turned her on and she felt her pussy contract, the after glow of her orgasm still rolling through her. Squeezing her nipples, she watched as Candy reached up her thighs, grabbing her panties. Lifting her hips off the floor, Miranda enjoyed the lust-filled blue eyed gaze of the stripper as she freed her, finally, of her last stitch of clothes. Candy watched as Miranda's dilated, dark pupils stared at her a moment before going south, to her now bare pink nether lips.

The air felt hot against her pussy. The slick, warm fluids of Miranda's orgasm still dripped slowly down her thighs, between her buttocks and created a tiny wet spot on the carpet. Breathing heavily, Miranda knew that her dreams of experimenting with a woman were finally coming true, and watching as Candy laid back down and folded her legs around her thighs, Miranda realized she would do anything with Candy. Heart pounding, as Candy started to grind her pussy into hers once again, she mirrored the other woman's movement, pushing herself up off the floor onto her elbows. Her dark eyes connected with the stripper's heavy lidded, blue eyed stare and Miranda felt the other woman grow wetter as they humped, pussy on pussy. Desperate to make the other woman cum, Miranda grabbed Candy's thigh, sliding her cunt more deliberately against Candy's wet clit.

Breathing hard from the constant exertion, the blonde was growing tired, despite the incredible sensation of Miranda's wet pussy grinding into her aching cunt. Never before had Candy broken her own rules about going further with a client, but that afternoon, the stripper wanted to see how far the ravishing Miranda would go. Despite the heady sensation of Miranda's core grinding into her, Candy knew she wouldn't be able to cum without going at least one step further. Candy shifted her hips, balancing on her right hand for support as she lifted her right hand off the floor. Moving her hips slower against Miranda's pulsating thighs, Candy slid her fingers in between their gyrating mounds.

"Oh, yes," Candy whispered, her fingertips reaching her clit, "Yes, yes," she continued, her middle finger and index finger splayed on either side of her clit. She bucked her hips, fingertips sliding up and down her labia, also rubbing against Miranda's clit as the raven haired woman continued her movements. Candy was feeling out of control, bucking her hips faster and stroking her clit with abandon.

Miranda, feeling the blonde's fingertips brushing into her own clit, felt as if she would have a second orgasm from their dry humping alone. After her initial orgasm, she could tell that Candy was craving her own release. Encouraged by the deepening flush in the other woman's cheeks, Miranda started grinding harder into Candy's fingers and soaking pussy lips. Candy's face grew more heated as Miranda felt her pussy leaking more juices, coating Candy's fingers and soaking the back of her hand completely with the multiple passes of her hips. Never before had she felt so satisfied yet craving more, she mounted Candy's fingers and dripping pussy as fast as she could. Imitating the movements the seductive blonde had used earlier, Miranda felt her pussy starting to leak more and more as Candy started to pant louder against her wet clit.

Eyes wide, Candy lifted her hips off the ground, pushing harder with her left hand as she leaned forward. "Yes!" Candy screamed, moving her right hand to grip around Miranda's fast twirling ass cheek. Candy had a screaming orgasm, loving the feeling of Miranda's smooth, tight buttock in her hand, her clit rubbing wetly against her own. Never before had she felt so good only rubbing against somebody, man or woman. Shuddering, Candy whimpered for a few moments, her body convulsing as she held Miranda's ass rapt, tightly pressed into her center.

The orgasm ripping through her, Candy lost track of time for a moment, simply grinding her way through the waves that passed through her mind, drowning her vision. Her eyes came into focus, her body spasmed once more when she finally remember where she was, what she was doing. The dark haired, mysterious beauty that hired her stared into her eyes, dark pupils dilated in mind blowing desire. Wanting to feel more passion with the raven haired woman, Candy leaned into her as her orgasm finished and tilted her head to the side, mouth open.

Eagerly, Miranda opened her mouth and started to rub her lips and tongue in response to the blonde's probing lips and mouth, lost in the moment as she kissed another woman for the fist time. She noticed how soft, how feminine Candy's mouth felt, the taste her her tongue slightly minty. In heaven, she bucked her hips a final time against the blonde, loving how wet she felt, after the blonde's torrid orgasm and twitching pussy soaked her inner thighs. She thrust her breasts forward in response, loving the feeling of Candy's tight, pink nipples against her smaller breasts. Gasping in ecstasy, Miranda felt as if the kiss, their chests meeting together, she might cum at any moment. Smelling their combined sexes in the air, Miranda's nostrils flared as she slid her tongue deeper into the blondes voracious mouth, her pink lips gliding against hers in a succulent rhythm. She could hardly wait to do more with the athletic, big breasted blonde.

Lost in the sensation of Miranda's delicious mouth, still tasting of wine, Candy ground her hips further into Miranda in a circular motion, feeling like she could cum again in a few short minutes. The after-glow and small ripples of ecstasy rolled through her as her tongue slid all over Miranda's mouth. Her right hand gripped the dark haired woman and she squeezed harder, her nails digging lightly into the other woman's flesh.

"Ah!" Gasped Miranda, arching her back in surprise and a hint of pain, her pussy nearly on fire as the sensation of Candy's nails digging just a bit too much into her skin made her arch her back. Candy took advantage of the moment and leaned forward, sucking a delicious, dark nub into her mouth. Nipple on fire, Miranda yelled, "oh, yes, yes," as Candy sucked on her erect dark colored nipple. Candy's hand seemed to have buried an imprint into her butt cheek and Miranda lost herself in the moment, hoping that Candy would simply start to kiss her where it hurt. Or throbbed, in this case.

Sucking feverishly, Candy felt Miranda go crazy, reaching up with her free hand and stroking her hair one moment, then gripping her head the next. With her hair firmly entwined in Miranda's fingers, Candy reached her hand around and slid it between Miranda's humping mound and her dripping clit. Biting softly, she touched Miranda's slick nether lips for the first time. Sucking as she did, Candy slid a finger between Miranda's thighs, soaking her digit on the outer rim of Miranda's labia all the way down to her base.

Breathing heavily, Miranda pulled the blonde on top of her, arching her back so far she set her head down. Her hips stopped writhing and she grabbed the stripper's head still. Pulling Candy's hair, the blonde locks wrapped tight around her fingers, Miranda attempted to guide the stripper where she desperately needed her attention. Nipples on fire, she felt the other woman slide her index finger on the other side of her lips, still not slipping the digit in between her folds.

"Fuck me," Miranda begged, arching her back. Candy slid her tongue down the other woman's pubic mound, inhaling deeply as she did. Index finger moving slowly across Miranda's outer lips, Candy could tell exactly how frustrated the other woman was getting. Finally, she repositioned her face near Miranda's dark skinned pussy, her lips swollen with desire. Tongue extended, Candy wasted no time in tasting other woman's folds. "Oh," Miranda gasped, pulling Candy's face in closer, "yes."

Closer still, Candy closed her mouth around Miranda's swollen clit for a moment, before taking the erect nub into her mouth. She sucked on it briefly, hearing Miranda's excited groan in return, before releasing her sensitive flesh. Sighing softly, Candy extended her long, pink tongue and slid it down the length of Miranda's cunt, loving the taste as the other woman gasped, her fingers slack in her hair. "Slid it in all the way," Miranda begged, "I want you to stick your tongue all the way inside." Encouraged, the blonde stripped slid her tongue all the way into the base of Miranda's now steadily oozing pussy. Her thick fluids dripped down her chin as her upper lip met with the middle of the dark lipped woman. Sliding her tongue all the way in, Candy reached down to Miranda's ass and gently lifted helped the other woman point her hips skyward.

Thus repositioned, Candy lifted herself up so she could more easily bob her head up and down, tongue fucking the other woman. Panting non stop, Miranda released Candy's hair after a brief tug and used her hands to grab her thighs. Lifting her hips with her thighs, Miranda curled up slightly into a half ball. Candy then slid her tongue all the way up to Miranda's swollen, slick clit, and started to run her tongue all around. With her right hand, she swiftly jammed two fingers into the dark lipped woman's slick love tunnel.

"Yes!" Miranda screamed, feeling her pussy contract in a massive orgasm as Candy started to pound her pussy with two fingers. She could feel her insides contracting more than she could ever remember, and screamed incoherently as Candy kept fucking her furiously with her fingers. Just as the blonde stripped started to suck her clit into her mouth, Miranda felt her pussy squirt for the first time. The fluid sprayed down the blonde's chin and chest, soaking her and the floor both. Sucking harder still, Candy took the other woman's clit and upper labia deeper into her mouth, continuing to finger fuck the other woman like a jackhammer. Her fingers pumped in and out of Miranda's wet, tight pussy while her chin got sprayed while the mind blowing orgasm wracked the other woman.

Feeling as if her orgasm was continuing on forever, and feeling an afterglow like never before, her squirting orgasm set her mind on fire. She reached down again to steady Candy's head into her pussy as the woman kept sucking and licking her clit, rubbing it around on the inside of her mouth. Pussy pulsating, Miranda felt her orgasm seem to begin all over again as she twirled Candy's hair around her fingers. Several minutes later, clenched in the same position, Miranda's orgasmic fury finally started to wind down, and she set her legs down. Resting each on the sides of Candy's head, she groaned, feeling drained, and satisfied like never before.

Sucking softly, Candy felt her head ache with the force of Miranda's near death grip through her massive series of back to back orgasms. The blonde stripper had never before experienced such an intense burst from any woman, and she felt as if her own pussy had squirted right along with the dark haired woman. Still, after only one orgasm, that from her own fingers, Candy was not about to stop there. Withdrawing her fingers, Candy slid her tongue down the length of Miranda's pussy, slurping slightly while moving her head. She licked up what she could, smearing her saliva with the aftermath of the raven haired woman's explosion. Biting softly, she felt Miranda stiffen up briefly, then relax, laying her thighs draped over her shoulders.

Convinced the other woman was finished, the blonde stripper gave one final suck at Miranda's clit, causing her to gasp, her stomach muscles clenching prettily. The stripper gently removed MIranda's thighs, looking down at the black haired woman, her tanned cheeks glowing with a pretty rose highlight. Flushed herself, Candy knew her face must be almost glowing with the other woman's fluids.

"You're incredible," Miranda whispered, her voice thick, sleepy. "You have an amazing tongue."

"Thanks," Candy replied, her voice thick with her own lust. "Next, you should taste candy." The blonde gave a knowing, hinting smile as she shared the cliche.

Sitting up slowly, Miranda took a deep breath, staring at the stripper's body with mounting lust. Despite her satisfying series of orgasms, she still felt an overwhelming urge to touch the woman all over. However, she also had no idea what she should do first, so she simply stared at Candy for a moment, licking her hips while she thought.

"Tell me," Miranda finally said, "what to do."

Leaning forward, Candy pressed her chest into Miranda's, loving the sensation of the tight nipples pressing into her soft mounds. "Whatever you want," Candy whispered, biting her earlobe softly. She licked Miranda's ear again, causing the dark haired woman to shiver, before giggling. Candy arched her back, moving slowly to the ground, finally resting on the floor, her blonde locks framing her face.

Licking her lips, Miranda looked down to Candy's toned, creamy thighs, paler than her own. Candy playfully spread them apart, bending her legs at the knees for a moment before bringing them back together. Smiling, she pulled her knees to her chest, showing off her wet slit and darker rear entrance to Miranda's gaze, then set her feet back down to the floor. She slid her feet down, extending her legs, and then spread them wide like she was making a snow angel.

"This was your idea, Miranda," Candy said huskily, sliding her hands to her chest, cupping her gravity defying breasts. She squeezed the pink nipples, licking her lips as she did. "How do you want me?"

Unable to come up with anything clever, Miranda could no longer resist the temptation to dive straight between Candy's spread legs. She knelt between them, grabbing Candy's thighs, lifting her legs to bend her muscular legs. Smiling, Miranda stroked her thighs for a moment longer, luxuriating in the soft, firm feel of her skin. Caressing her inner thigh, Miranda could feel the sticky aftermath of their lovemaking earlier, the fluids from her massive orgasm and Candy's following explosion sticky to the touch. Kneeling down, Miranda inhaled deeply, loving the thick, musky scent of the blonde's sex in the air. Finally, Miranda steadied herself as she lay her head down, positioning her mouth over the smooth, waxed mound of Candy's pubis. Pursing her lips, she kissed the other woman's skin, marveling at the smooth, silky feeling against her lips. Sweat mixed with their orgasmic fluids to give the blonde's flesh a slightly sweet and musky taste, a tad salty.

Not sure what to expect, Miranda traced her tongue down the inside of Candy's thigh, while the other woman moaned softly. At the juncture of her groin, the dark haired woman could taste the stripper's juices, stronger, thicker. She licked and sucked at her thigh for a moment, enjoying the slow, teasing progression of sensations she knew Candy was feeling. She bit softly, planting her teeth on Candy's thigh, pressing her left cheek into the stripper's wet pussy. Groaning, the stripper reached down and grabbed her hair, running her hands down to the tops of her shoulders.