Candy and Kate's Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is there a ping pong paddle in there?" asked Candy and it was Kate's turn to blush.

Candy picked out a blue one about eight inches long that started small and grew to a diameter of about an inch and a quarter. She slapped it in her hand and put the tip in her mouth just to be funny. "I think I'll save it for later."

"There's not too many places to put it yet anyway," said Kate.

Then she rolled. "Throw one piece of clothing in the pot," said her card.

"Oh no. I wasn't thinking about this when I got dressed and all I have is my sundress and my panties!"

As it turned out, the panties were thongs and covered very little. Suddenly, Kate was showing a lot of skin.

On his next turn, Bruce lost his pants. His boner stood out in sharp relief against his jockeys.

Candy had to surrender her tube top. Then Kate had to turn and spread. Her thong did very little to hide anything. Bruce and Candy could both see the ridges of her asshole on either side of the skimpy piece of string hiding it.

Then Bruce had to show his ass and Candy had to let Bruce kiss her's (though she kept her cheeks squeezed together when he did it.).

Poor Kate lost her last piece of clothes and then Candy brought out the dildo card. Kate lay on her back with her legs spread and her knees in the air. She really was a good sport. Candy lubed up the dildo and as Bruce watched, slipped into Kate's waiting pussy. Things were getting serious now. As Candy worked the plug inside Kate, she casually reached over and slipped her hand down into Bruce's jockeys and encircled his penis. Then she brought the top half of it out into the open and began to stroke it.

I guess they could have jumped off right here, but Kate wanted to play the game and she made everyone stop after a minute. She made Bruce put his cock away and Candy surrender the dildo and the dildo card. "We're going to play by the rules she said. Bruce, your turn."

Bruce's card said, "everyone gets a good suck on your parts."

Bruce moved over and stood in front of Candy. His underwear-encased penis was about three inches from her nose. Candy reached up with the fingers of both hands, hooked them over the waistband of his underwear and released his penis. It pointed straight at the ceiling. Down the middle of the bottom ran a ridge encasing the urethra. Bruce's unit was so solid it looked like it was covered in muscles and tendons. She pulled Bruce's underwear a little harder and exposed his balls, which hung loosely and far too relaxed. Candy cupped Bruce's scrotum with her left hand and his shaft with her right then brought her lips to the tip of his penis. She kissed it lovingly then slid it into her mouth. She tasted the salt of his fluid and felt the head probing back into her mouth towards her throat. She opened up and took it all into her body. Bruce began moving his hips. Bucking her face. Kate looked up and saw the dreamy far away look creep over his face. She knew that he was working up to an orgasm. She didn't want him to cum yet so she intervened and claimed it was her turn.

Kate took only the tip into her mouth, but she made up for it by the artistry of her shaft stroking. Candy couldn't help but reach up and cup the balls again while she observed Kate's technique.

The game continued. Shots were taken. Bottoms were spanked and inspected. Everybody was naked. Bruce sucked pussies and got his ass fingered. Kate got Bruce's cock in her pussy. The dildo made another appearance.

Finally the moment came. Candy was on her hands and knees. Her pussy was engorged and red from the dildo fucking it had received. Her ass was high in the air. Bruce was behind her, his cock was close to exploding and was pointed directly at Candy's softened and prepared anus. With cock in hand, he was ready to slam it into the final frontier when Kate stuck her hand in the way, right over Candy's pulsating muscle ring and said, "if I let you fuck Candy's asshole, you have to let me have two cocks at once. Okay?"

"What?" said Bruce. "What are you talking about?"

"You have to let me have two cocks at once. That's the deal. Agreed?"

"But I might get jealous," said the confused and throbbing Bruce.

"Two cocks or no ass."

"Okay. Okay. Just let me do it now."

Kate moved her hand and Bruce put the tip into position. Bruce moved forward and Candy moved backwards and it was in. Kate moved under Candy so that her pussy was in Candy's face and her tongue was either in Candy's pussy, on Bruce's balls, or on Bruce's shaft right where it was sliding in and out of the ass. His cock in a new asshole was incredibly erotic. The sensations were overpowering. For a few minutes it was worth it to Bruce. He didn't know that when Kate had said she wanted two cocks at once, that neither one of them was to be his.

12