Candy Cane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy rocked her hips in rhythm with them. It was as if they were all fucking her. She could feel their pleasure, as they stroked themselves. Her clit tingled and twitched as each man approached orgasm. When they started shooting off their loads, onto her back and ass, she erupted in an orgasm. Her cunt gushed out hot liquid on her thighs. All the men groaned, simultaneously. When the last man had shook the cum from the tip of his cock, the guard led them out of the room. Then the warden walked to the head of the bed and lifted her head up. His hard cock pressed against her lips.

She eagerly opened her mouth, sucking him in to the hilt. Watching those men, had made her crave the taste of man meat. She rocked against him, taking him in and out very fast. She mouth fucked him with the urgency of a locomotive. Her lips glided along the length of his shaft, so fast that her face became a blur to him. He thrust against her, going into her throat each time she sucked him in. That intensified his pleasure. When he started to cum, he rammed himself forward, and forced her face into his crotch. He grunted very loud as his cum sprayed her tonsils. Candy greedily swallowed every drop. Then she licked him clean, after he released his grip on her.

He stepped back from her and said, "Very good, sex slave. I will reward you by letting you sleep without being handcuffed. Get your rest. Your going to need your strength for tomorrow." He left the room, then the guard came in jingling a set of keys. He smiled at her, as he looked her over. He squeezed her ass and said, "Whoever gets a piece of this will be the envy of all the other prisoners." He flicked his finger against her puckered ass hole and said, "Don't sleep to soundly. I might be tempted to sneak in here and take a piece of this." Then he uncuffed her and left the room, locking the door behind him. She let out a sigh of relief and rolled over. She moved the pillows out of the middle of the bed and laid her head on them.

She closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep. Her clit throbbed unmercifully against her nether lips. She tossed and turned, trying to get comfortable. The welts on her ass, prevented that. She finally settled into a restless sleep, dreaming about being in a room with a hundred men using her one after the other. She woke up with the feeling that she wasn't alone, a few hours later. She sat up and listened. She didn't see anyone. She laid back down and closed her eyes, again. She wondered if the warden was serious about letting a prisoner fuck her ass if he did the most work. The thought terrified her and turned her on so much that she had to calm herself by playing with her clit. When she was done, she drifted off into a dream filled sleep. The last thought that went through her mind that night was, "It's such a turn on to be a dirty whore."

12