Candy Has a Party

Story Info
A variety of sexual couplings.
1.7k words
3.68
35.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no simple way to say this; Candy is a sexual freak. Outside of pain, scat and general meanness Candy is sexually up for anything. I am one of her regular boy toys and know a bit about her.

I don't think anyone knows a lot about Candy. When she was younger, Candy was married for a short time. She tried to be "little miss homemaker" but it just did not work out. Once she told me, her ex's idea of sex was "Rub, rub, squirt, squirt." When he started knocking her around that ended the marriage and began her life of sexual exploration.

As I said, I was one of her regulars. She had a little network of men, couples, and women with whom she met. There was also many one nighters and brief hook-ups. Damn, Candy is such a freak. She lived to experience all the pleasures of the flesh.

I did not possess Candy and no one did. She did what she wanted, when she wanted and with whom she wanted. If you were cool with that and willing to be sexually open, you might make Candy's list of regulars.

One Friday I received a text from Candy. "Want to fuck?"

That was typical Candy; direct, clear and brazen.

"When and where?" I replied.

"Having friends over for a little party. Tomorrow 7 o'clock. Cum as you are," Candy invited.

I knew Candy did the group scene but this was a first for me with her. No problem I told myself.

Saturday evening could not get there soon enough. At 7 o'clock, I arrived with a bottle of wine, a stupid grin and growing boner. Candy greeted me at the door and after a quick greeting, she asked me to open the wine.

"You are going to need it?" she said with a little menace and a smile.

I pour a glass of wine for both of us and asked, "When will party start?"

No sooner had I said the words then the doorbell rang. Candy grabbed to door and ushered in the first couple. Bobby and Shelly were the first couple followed quickly by Howie and his live-in Betty. I was busy playing host passing out wine and beers.

Maybe now is a good time to describe everyone. Candy was something else. She had short spikey blonde hair. She stood only 5 foot 6 but she acted ten foot tall. Her eyes were dark green. Of course, she was tanned all over. Candy had a little pool in the backyard where she frequently nude sun bathed. She had several tattoos. A deep red rose vine circled her left ankle and a few Chinese symbols on her inside wrist. Candy had a beautiful butterfly on her belly right above her vagina, which she always kept shaved. A full rounded ass made the whole picture.

One word described Shelly, perky. No more than 5 foot 2. She had round full breast (with the help of tactful surgery). Shelly could deep throat like no one else. She took pride in being able to swallow the longest dick.

Betty was a fucking machine. She lived to have a dick deep in her pussy. I can say from personal experience that she had developed strong cunt muscles. She loved to squeeze and squeeze a man. She was generally very quiet until she fucking. Then she scream the most vulgar you could imagine. There was something for everyone. Beside looks, each offered a little something different sexually.

Candy announced that it was time for the girls to "get ready."

Betty and Shelly quickly rose and left the room with Candy to the back of the house. We guys made small talk and excitedly waited for the girls to return.

Quickly, they came back in the room. Each had on a different outfit. Candy wore a red leather bustier and matching string bikini. As I looked her over, I suddenly notice a giant dildo extending from her hips. It was also red and at least nine inches long. I could only imagine what she had in mind.

Shelly was in a French maid costume that looked like it was painted on her. Betty wore crotchless undies and a dark green chemise.

Candy looked at the men and announced, "No touching men, just enjoy the show."

With that, Shelly got on her knees and began to suck the large dildo. Candy gently pulled the back of her head urging Shelly to deep throat is all. Betty got behind Shelly. She ran her hands over Shelly's ample breasts, and then moved to her stomach. Finally was rubbing her pussy through the panties.

The look on Candy's face made me think the dildo was a real dick, she was moaning and grinding as if she felt every lick, lap, and suck. Shelly worked that dildo like at any minutes a load of cum was going to spray her throat. Betty really had Shelly going and was now working two fingers into her wet pussy.

The scene was way too hot for the men to stay dressed and soon we were all naked on the couch lazily stroking our rock hard cocks.

Betty announced "I need a fuck."

Candy took her red cock out of Shelly's wet lips and told Betty to lay back. Betty lay back and pulled her knees to her chest fully exposing her slick cunt. The glisten showed us that Betty was more than wet and ready to fuck. In one giant plunge, Candy sunk all 9 inches into Betty's wet slit.

Betty let out a hiss and moaning "Fuck me" as Candy pulled out for another plunge.

Candy knew how to fuck and used that dick as if it was hers. I had lost track of Shelly for a minute and suddenly notice her very gently lower her cunt onto Betty's mouth.

In the sweetest voice possible Shelly said, "Lick me bitch. I'm going to cum on your face."

From the look on her face and her eyes rolling back into her head, Betty was licking her good.

Damn it was hot and my dick was straining to get into action. I was lightly stroking my cock as I watch the three women go at it. Suddenly, I felt another hand on my thigh that quickly moved to my dick. I looked over to see Howie give me a wink as he began to stroke my cock. I saw he was also stroking Bobby's cock.

We had just entered kinky land.

As I tried to get my head around this, I heard Betty scream out from under Shelly's little maid dress, "I'm going to cum!"

Candy slammed the red cock into Betty one more time as waves of cum swept over Betty's body. Shelly was also close because even as Betty screamed and squirmed as the orgasm gripped her Shelly screamed, "Lick me bitch!"

She forcefully ground her pussy onto Betty's lips. It only took a second and Shelly let out that high-pitched scream that meant she was coming. I thought after the show we would get into some serious fucking but after a slight rest, Candy had other ideas.

Candy looked over at Howie and asked, "Which one first?"

Howie looked at me as he slid to his knees in front of my hardened manhood. After one or two long licks, Howie swallowed my dick into his throat. Not the first or last time I had a man go down on me; I just lay back to enjoy the ride. Howie slowly throat fucked me.

I heard a grunt and opened my eyes. Candy was now behind Howie with her red dick packed into Howie's ass. She was slowly and deeply fucking him. Underneath Howie was Shelly and she was sucking his dick as Candy fucked his ass.

A simple rhythm was forming: Candy slammed his ass, which made Howie thrust his hips forward that in turn shoved his dick deep into Shelly's mouth as my dick pumped in and out of his mouth. I looked off to one side and I was Bobby was fucking Betty. As I said, that girl loved to fuck.

Now I could get down to some serious throat fucking. I shifted my hips a bit and urged Howie to suck me hard. A sense of urgency came over us all. Candy was fucking his ass as if he was some cheap slut. Howie needed to cum and Shelly's mouth was going to make that happen soon.

I felt my own cum start from deep in my guts and rush through my hips, into my waiting dick. "Eat my cum" I screamed as I grabbed Howie's head and pulled him all the way down.

Howie swallowed each blast as I drenched his throat with my steaming cum. Not a drop escaped from his lips, Howie ate my cum like it was his last meal.

As he swallowed my last little shot, I heard him grunt and I saw him sink his hips forward as Shelly pumped his cock. Unlike Howie, Shelly aimed his dick at her tongue, lips and face. Using his sensitive dickhead she rubbed the cum all over her face and lips. All this happened while Candy buried nine inches of red dick deep into Howie's ass.

The rest of the evening went by too quickly. Candy took off the red dick and loudly announced it was her turn. Each woman began to lick her hardened nipples as I licked he luxuriously wet cunt and Bobby fucked her mouth. She came quickly and then quickly came again. Sometime later Bobby fucked Howie's ass and sucked the cum out of Betty's pussy. I enjoyed a solid tit fuck with Shelly.

There was almost nothing we didn't try over the course of that evening. Candy was everywhere. She spoke dirty things into Bobby's ears as he fucked Howie. She sat on Bobby cock as she ate Shelly's cunt. Always the ringmaster the evening ended with a daisy chain where everyone was in a lazy circle, fucking, licking one person while being fucked or licked by someone else. All this could be a little too much, too strange or too unreal; but not for Candy. Like I said, she is a sexual freak and I can't wait for the next time.