Candy Holes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Ironically the thing that sent her over the edge once and for all had nothing to do with Torrie and everything to do with something that the blonde had said, that she was so much better than Lita. After seeing that wannabe in action Candice didn't doubt it, the brunette licking her lips as she remembered that perfect ass thrusting back and forth as Lita rammed Christy's rectum, the former member of Team Extreme practically begging to be butt fucked. And it was that thought, of Lita's butt begging to be fucked, which sent Candice over the edge of an amazing orgasm, the ones that followed it a result of Candice imagining stuffing that beautiful butt with strap-on dick and turning the mighty Lita into her bitch.

Candice smiled dreamily into Torrie's neck as she came down from her high, images of a butt stuffed Lita squealing in pleasure slowly being replaced by Torrie whimpering from the after-shocks of her orgasms. Then, once she was fully conscious, Candice began kissing that soft neck, biting into the skin to mark her territory before delivering one final thrust to fully embed her dildo deep into Torrie's bowels.

This made sure Candice had Torrie's full attention when she growled in her ear, "Who's my bitch?"

"Me. I'm your bitch. I am Candice Michelle's bitch." Torrie whimpered weakly.

"Damn right you are." Candice beamed happily, "Mmmmm, and where's my dick?"

"Torrie thought about it for a second, and then replied, "It's in my candy hole. Oh Mistress Candy, mmmmmm, your dick is in my candy hole, which you just fucked sooooooo good."

"Yeah I did, now show me that sweet hole!" Candice ordered as she lifted herself up and began pulling her cock slowly out of Torrie's butt, her eyes locked to where inch after inch of dildo was exiting her new bitch's butt hole as she added, "Mmmmmmm, spread your cheeks and show me what I've done to your tightest hole."

Quickly obeying Torrie reached behind her and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart, Candice slowing down so that when she removed the last inch from the other girl's back door Torrie would be spreading her cheeks. It worked like a charm, but even if it hadn't from the looks of the massive crater in between Torrie's cheeks Candice would still have been able to see deep into her bitch's bowels regardless whether the blonde had pulled her cheeks apart or not. Still, there was just something special about having a woman present Candice with her ass hole after she was done with it.

Honestly it was a near-perfect display of submission to her, Candice making it perfect by asking, "If your butt hole is now your candy hole, who do you think owns it?"

Smiling at those wicked words Torrie replied, "You do, Mistress Candy. Mmmmm, my butt hole is named after you because you own it, oh God, and you can now fuck it whenever you want. No matter what I'm doing, no matter where I am, my ass hole is yours to use and abuse. Always."

"Good answer." Candice beamed, spending another long second staring at Torrie's gaping ass hole before ordering, "Now you may prove your devotion to your new owner by sucking your yummy candy cream off my candy cane."

Again Torrie was quick to obey, Candice beaming happily as the other diva turned around in the small confined space and knelt in front of her. She then took the time to smile up at Candice before wrapping her lips around the head of the shaft and moaning with obvious enjoyment. It made Candice so jealous. She felt it was important that for a first time her latest slut taste her own ass on her cock as the first time was about setting the tone for this new Sub/Dom relationship and be the one experience her latest conquest would remember above all others. For that she wanted to be completely dominant, and unfortunately most women she'd met saw sucking an ass flavoured strap-on as submissive.

Candice could see why but she loved the taste of butt, and a strap-on was able to reach so deep into another woman's bowels that it was extra yummy and perverted, Candice promising herself before the night was done she would be enjoying the same treat Torrie was now greedily sucking off her strap-on. Because make no mistake, Candice Michelle was going to spend the rest of the night pounding Torrie Wilson's cute little butt hole, make sure there was no doubt in the blonde anal slut's mind that she was 100% hers.

Sometimes her conquests could forget that, but given the way Torrie was looking up at her with that fake cock still in her mouth Candice was fairly confident that wasn't going to be an issue. Oh, and she was very confident she was going to enjoy the rest of her night given that after really savouring the deepest part of her rectum on that dildo Torrie slowly lowered her head to take inch after inch into her mouth and down her throat, not pausing until her lips were wrapped around the base and even then she greedily sucked the dick without a hint of gagging or choking. She then began bobbing her head up and down, slowly increasing the pace until she was violently fucking her own throat.

"Oh, I do like you." Candice grinned happily as she tangled her fingers in Torrie's hair so she could 'help' with the face fucking, "I think we're going to be spending a lot of time together."

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12