Candy's Secret Affair Ch. 01a

Story Info
The start of Candy's affair, from Van's perspective.
1.1k words
3.88
15.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I went over to Candy's house that day, I must admit that my intentions were less than honorable. It'd been a little over a month since my girlfriend had broken up with me, and a little over 3 since I'd had sex. I had been watching this beautiful creature in class everyday and though she was a professor at the college, I felt myself harden at times just by smelling that sweet perfume of hers.

When I rang the doorbell, I felt my cock begin to stir in my pants already and when she came to the door I almost found myself stuttering. She was still dressed in her clothes from class, but I honestly didn't care. "My God this woman is gorgeous" I thought to myself as I surveyed her 5'5" frame, which had the nicest, most luscious curves, her hips had an amazing flare to them, the kind a guy would want to use to pull her back into them.

As she invited me in, I smiled and graciously accepted, entering, managing to just gently brush past her, my hand caressing her hip for a moment as I passed by. She gestured for me to take a seat and she told me she was going up to slip into something more comfortable. I watched that luscious ass as it wiggled as she walked up the stairs and it couldn't have been more than a moment before I dropped my bag on the chair and slithered up the stairs, keeping my footsteps as light as possible. When I got to her bedroom I found her in just a black thong and black bra.

I placed a hand on her back, just below the bra, her skin feeling a little cool to the touch. She jumped with surprise and asked me what I was doing up there.

"Here, lemme help you with that." I said to her as I unhooked her bra and freed that luscious chest, she was a D cup from what I could tell. "God you're more beautiful than I ever imagined." I said as I saw thost magnificent mounds of flesh freed up. As I brushed my fingers over her nipples, feeling them become firm and prominent under my touch.

"This is wrong, you should be downstairs, I'm you're teacher" I heard her say as I leaned in and began to gently kiss, suck and nibble on the skin of her neck. I heard her sigh a small sigh of delight as I continued kissing in random spots over her gorgeous body, sometimes on her collarbone, then her throat, then kissing and nibbling on her ears. I responded to her protest by simply saying "Shhh" not wanting her to get to loud or protest anymore.

I trailed kisses slowly over her skin, feeling it getting more and more warm under my lips as I began moving her toward the bed. I kissed the tips of each of her fingers, then her palm, then the inside of her elbow, alternating arms as I did each. I kissed over her collarbone, then between her breasts as we got to the bed and I laid her back on the bed gently, my hands sliding down over those luscious breasts, then over that shapely stomach, me following them with my tongue.

My hands took a detour and I slid them into the sides of her panties and I slowly pulled them off of her, tossing them aside. I slid a hand between her legs. I began stroking her pussy gently, working a finger into her hot, fleshy opening for a moment before I began massaging the lips of her pussy with my fingers. My other hand slid up and I ran my fingers through her luscious blonde hair as I moved back up on her for a moment. I then kissed trails all over her body, over the flare of her hips and out to the side, then up over her stomach, around her breasts, then back down slowly in a trail down to her creamy thighs.

Just feeling with my fingers I could feel how wet she already was so when I dove down on her, spreading those moist, swollen petals with my fingers and letting my tongue dive into her, I wasn't surprised by how much of her juices I tasted on my tongue immediately. I heard her moan out the words "Ooh that feels good" as I began working my tongue deeper and deeper into her, wiggling it around as she wiggled her body in tune with it. I felt her hands on the back of my neck almost immediately as she kept her thighs spread as I worked my tongue around in her hot, wet snatch.

After a few moments of probing her pussy with my tongue, I pulled away from her and slowly undid my pants and slid them down along with my boxers. She looked down at my hard length and smiled as I slid back on top of her, between her thighs, and I pressed my hard cock at the entrance to her pussy, sliding my hard, throbbing member inside her, sinking it all the way to the hilt inch by inch.

"Your wish is my command" I said as I began thrusting into her, slowly at first, but picking up the pace quickly as I leaned down and kissed her deeply. Her mouth felt as though it was on fire as our tongues wrestled with each others, our kiss becoming more passionate with each second, then with each of my strokes into her.

She shifted her hips violently and rolled over on top of me, not missing a beat as she began riding me hard and fast. I began smacking that luscious ass as she rode me harder with each second. Each slap elicited a sharp cry of pleasure and pain as she rocked back and forth atop me, working my cock around in her hot snatch until I was ready to cum.

My vision began to blur for a second as she rode me, and I closed my eyes, waiting for my release. It was then that she slid off my cock and took my cock into her mouth, deep throating me almost instantly. She didn't even have to do anything but hum one time and I exploded hard into her mouth. She dealt with my hot load, sucking until she had milked my cock of every last drop. She pulled away from me and moved up for a moment, kissing me gently. I tasted my juices on her lips for a moment before she looked at me, a look of wonderment in her eyes...

"That was wonderful Van, but you'd better go, you were supposed to be here studying and my husband will be home in a couple hours."

Reluctantly I got up and got dressed, remembering as I went down the stairs to grab my books from the chair. I let myself out and walked back to my dorm, a smile on my face as I remembered what had just happened...