Canoe Trip Ch. 07

Story Info
Ultimate intimacy.
3k words
4.21
23.9k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean up time," said Tiffany when Bill had disappeared down the lake to his camp.

"I got the tent," said Susan. "You deal with the stuff out here.

The women turned to and in short order the bedding was hanging on a line in the morning sun and the tent floor was swept. Tiffany cleaned up around the fire pit and checked their food cache, then hoisted part of it into a nearby tree.

"You want to go exploring today?" asked Tiffany. "According to the map there's a whole other arm or bay off to the south there."

They packed a lunch, their camera and a fishing pole and set off in their canoe for a day of exploration. Two hours later, gliding down the eastern shore of the bay, they encountered a high stone cliff that had what looked like ancient paintings. Paddling closer, Tiffany maneuvered the canoe so Susan could get some closeup pictures. Then they drifted on.

Rounding the far edge of the cliff they found a continuation of the thick pine forest filling a gentle hill that sloped away toward the East. As they were moving past an area that had obviously burned a few years earlier, Susan hissed at Tiffany who was looking out at the lake.

"Sssst! Tif! Look at the deer!" A doe and two small fawns grazing in the sweet young grass of the burn swath looked up and froze at the sight of the canoe. Then, perhaps sensing the women were no threat, returned to their meal.

"I heard something," said Tiffany. She pointed ahead toward a point that entered the lake from the eastern shore. "Sounded like people." Sure enough, when they rounded the point, cautiously staying close to the shore, they saw a little way ahead two tents pitched side by side back from one of the rare sandy beaches. They looked like larger versions of the tent Tiffany and Susan were using. Resting quietly in their canoe, the women watched for a few minutes, unobserved by the folks at the camp site.

"I count two young men, a teen-aged boy, or maybe a woman, and two older men," said Tiffany finally. They have two canoes. She'd be using her binoculars to study the other party.

"If that's a woman, maybe it's a family of four and a friend," said Susan quietly. Emotionally she was still coming down from the previous night's lusty encounters with Bill and was looking forward to a quiet two more days with Tiffany before they had to head back to civilization.

Then the fish struck.

Susan had a shiny spinner attached to the line on her fishing pole and she'd been trailing a few yards of line in the water as they paddled along. The fish that attacked the spinner, charged immediately and fiercely for deeper water. The reel sang and the rod twanged. Susan nearly lost the whole rig overboard but just managed to grab the pole in time. She yanked the tip up and set a little drag. "Go after him, Tif," she whooped.

Tiffany dug in and sent their canoe out into the lake while Susan frantically reeled in line. After two more rushes and a couple of pauses, the canoe was just a few yards off the stranger's camp site. The adults stood at the edge of the water, calling out and encouraging the women in their struggle.

There came a great boiling of water and a huge dark shape rose from the depths of the lake and paused for a moment, then lunged down again. The reel screamed and Susan held on for dear life. "Did you see that thing?" Tiffany sounded totally in awe. "It's huge. Four feet long at least!"

Susan didn't reply, she had all she could do to keep from losing the big fish. For several moments the line from her rod ran almost straight down into the water. Then while she tried to slowly lift the beast to the surface by cranking in line, the fish seemed to rise through the water right at her feet. Suddenly she was staring at an open mouth full of sharp teeth a mere two feet away. And over the greenish-yellow speckled snout, two staring eyes seemed to skewer her. The monster gave a shake of its head and thrashed its tail and with a mighty heave, snapped the fishing line and disappeared.

Susan sank back in her seat, sweat pouring off her body. "Wow, some fish. We don't have a net so there was no way we were gonna land that baby."

The three adults on the shore clapped and one of the men said, "Great fight. I think that calls for a shot of brandy, if you'd like to come ashore."

Tiffany decided by sending the canoe racing to the edge of the lake where one man, who introduced himself as Tim, gave Susan a hand out of the canoe. On shaky legs she scrambled onto the rocks and sank down. Tiffany came ashore and introduced herself. "And my intrepid fisherwoman here, is Susan. We're camped on an island around the point in the main part of the lake."

Tim and Greg introduced Katherine and the two teen-aged boys. "Pat and Mike are on their last summer outing before heading off back to college. We are on kind of a nostalgic trip. Kat—Katherine lost her husband a couple of years ago in the Middle East. We were all pretty close buddies for years. So Greg and I organized this trip. Kat's husband was kind of the leader of these expeditions we went on, over the years since college. The boys are nephews of mine."

The two nineteen-year-old boys were soon headed into the bush after locating a trail they'd seen on the map. With cell phones, they were able to keep in touch, so there were no worries if they decided to camp out overnight along the trail.

The five remaining people in the camp sat around the site on stools and logs companionably sharing trekking stories and drinking the brandy Tim supplied. "Just because we're out in the boonies doesn't mean we have to give up all the pleasure of the senses," he smiled, leaning over to replenish Tiffany's cup.

Tiffany had been paying close attention to everything in camp and the way Kat, Tim and Greg related to each other. Now she looked down at the dust by her feet to see a familiar footprint where Tim had been standing. "I guess the boys are in one tent and you three share the bigger one."

Kat turned her head and looked at Tiffany. Susan, who was forming an interest in Greg, now that she knew he was unattached, glanced up to see him watching her. "I noticed your boots when I came ashore," Tiffany said. "That distinct boot print. You should be more careful about your tracks when you make clandestine visits to stranger's camp sites."

Tim had the grace to blush and look down. "You're right. I apologize. I knew I was probably leaving tracks."

"So that's where you went the other night when we--," Katherine stopped with one hand to her mouth.

"Tim nodded. I could read the signs. I could see you and Greg were attracted to each other. I sat outside for a while, but even sitting by the fire became a problem." He stopped talking and glanced at Susan and Tiffany. "When you and Greg really got into it I had to leave. So I took the canoe out and ended up on the island. I don't really know why I went up to your tent. I hope you can forgive me."

Katherine shook her head. "I don't know how we got so personal so fast, but I guess I should apologize too. I've always been a talker during sex and when I come, I usually come loud." She smiled. "I had a thing with each of these guys before Dan, my husband, and I hooked up. We've all been close buddies almost forever. I'm not a total slut. I gave up these guys after I got married."

"This trip isn't exactly working out how we planned," said Greg. "It was just gonna be the three of us on a nostalgic camping trip during the day and maybe some sex in the tent at night. Sort of a goodbye to our total horndog buddy." He grinned and drained the last of his brandy. When he picked up the bottle and looked around, four more cups were instantly extended for refilling.

"The only problem with this stuff is you can't smell the forest any more. That's one of my lasting memories," murmured Kat. "But then, it also means I can't smell myself." She giggled.

"You can always take a bath," Susan pointed out. "And now would be a good time, before the sun goes down all the way and the air cools off. "In fact, after my tussle with the fish, that sounds like a good idea."

Tiffany snorted and said, "Oh, here we go again. You just find any old excuse to strip, don't you."

Susan just grinned and grabbed Katherine's hand. She pulled her new friend to her feet and drew her to the water's edge. Together, backs turned to the trio beside the tents, Katherine and Susan stripped. Making no pretense of her interest, Susan watched as the other woman revealed her slim taut body. Her breasts were small and right then hard-tipped with rosy nipples. Her hips were narrow, boyish. Her mons was small and unshaven, but her pubic hair was light and had been trimmed.

Susan felt a tingling in her pussy. She started into the cool lake and then said to Katherine, "Have you ever been with a woman?'

Kat smiled and her stare seemed to devour Susan's fuller, rounder body. "A long time ago. Ancient history, but very fondly remembered."

From the campfire, Tiffany watched the two naked women and she smiled as Katherine stepped closer to Susan and ran her palm lightly over Susan's shoulder and breast. The two waded deeper into the lake and Tiffany compared the two bare fannies. She decided they were quite different but equally pleasing to her eye. She was aware that Tim had slid closer to her while Greg moodily took the brandy bottle and filled his cup yet again, staring at the two naked women gradually disappearing into the water. The brandy was getting to her and she was pretty sure her two male companions were feeling the effects as well.

"Ever had a threesome?" asked Tim in a low voice.

"What if I haven't? Are you making an offer for you and your friend?"

"Well, maybe. Although if Greg keeps pouring the brandy down two things will happen. He'll get drunk and pass out and we'll be out of brandy."

Tiffany smiled and felt Tim's hand come to rest high on her bare thigh, just below the hem of her shorts.

"Soap! Hey you guys, I forgot to bring the soap." Katherine's voice interrupted Tiffany's move toward Tim. She saw a bar of soap on a wood chip nearby and got up to get it. When she looked at the two bathers, they were neck deep in the lake, heads together and kissing. She walked to the edge and lobbed the soap cake toward them.

Tiffany turned back to the campsite and saw Greg now prone, sprawled on his back on a blanket, snoring. Tim smiled at her. Tiffany crossed her arms and took hold of the hem of her shirt, raising it over her head to bare her chest. Tim's smile grew wider. He sat up and unbuttoned his shirt. Tiffany straddled his outstretched legs and sank smiling to his lap.

From the lake, Susan and Katherine, came partway out of the lake until two pairs of breasts seemed to float at the surface of the water. They watched as Tiffany made it onto Tim's lap and squirmed about until she seemed satisfied and comfortable. "I'm glad your friend chose Tim. I think he's been feeling a little left out."

"Tiffany's sensitive to those vibes. It's good she's attracted to both those guys. I hope you don't mind too much. Keeping two of them happy must be a little tricky at times." Susan felt Katherine's fingers slide across her naked hip and come to rest curling down over the lips of her pussy. She bent her head and tongued Kat's nearest nipple, then gently nipped and sucked it to full awareness. "I really want to fuck you, you know," she said.

"I know, me too," responded Kat. "It's just a little strange, out here and with these guys right here. I guess we could go in the tent."

Susan smiled and pulled Kat even closer. "You know, guys really get off watching women. Isn't there a little bit of you that wants that? I know I wouldn't mind."

"Something of an exhibitionist aren't you."

Susan laughed and they waded closer to the shore. "Sure. It makes me hot to know some guys are watching me and maybe jacking off. Tiffany thinks I'm kind of shy or conservative but she doesn't know everything. C'mon, hon." She urged her companion up onto the rocks and they grabbed their towels, strolling closer to the tents.

Meanwhile, Tiffany had been industriously necking with Tim, kissing him more and more passionately, wiping his face with her tongue and keeping his hands busy on her naked tits. As Katherine and Susan reached them, she'd just managed to slide back far enough on Tim's legs to allow her to reach and unzip his jeans. Her fingers released his half-hard cock into the evening air.

"Oh, nice one," said Susan, leaning over Tiffany's shoulder. "Can I have a lick?"

"You go lick Katherine," retorted Tiffany. "This lollypop is all mine for now." She curled her body forward in a tight ball until her questing lips touched the tip of his cock. "Umm, tasty."

Tim merely moaned and Susan figured his whole attention was concentrated on the sensations in his cock now being enhanced by the talented Tiffany. Tiffany and Tim, she thought. Cute.

A soft snore was heard from Greg.

"Well, don't let us distract you," said Katherine. She slipped down to recline on a pad just a few feet away and reached for Susan, plucking away the bath towel. When Susan joined her, she rolled slightly to her back and bent her knees. Susan hummed aloud and dropped her head to Katherine's belly. She kissed the offered belly button and then tongued her way down over a soft mound of fine pubic hair until she encountered tender flesh that protected a quivering clit. She tongued and blew and then gently sucked. Kats fingers entwined in Susan's hair told her she was welcome.

Across the way Tim's buttocks flexed and his hips shimmied up so his rampant cock was driven farther into Tiffany's welcoming mouth. She'd determined that she was going to have a long and lovely fuck with one or both of these guys, but first, a good suck was on her menu. It didn't take long. Under Tiffany's expert ministrations, Tim's orgasm rose quickly and he exploded in her mouth. She giggled nosily around his prick while white cream oozed out.

"Man," he gasped, "that was awesome. You really know how to suck cock. I've never come that fast."

"Why, thank you sir. "Now let's be quiet and observe the action. Maybe you can learn a thing or two about eating pussy." Tiffany curled her fingers around Tim's cock and balls and turned her head so she could watch Susan busily exploring Katherine's cunt with her tongue and fingers.

Tim glanced over to see that Greg had awakened from his nap. He had a fine view of the proceedings over Susan's naked ass and right up to Katherine's crotch. Greg winked at Tim. He'd opened the fly of his jeans and was enjoying the view and the sensation of his gradually rising cock. He reached his hand to his nine-incher and slid his fingers over the crown, then began to slowly jack off. It was obvious he was in no hurry and would make his erection last as long as possible.

Tiffany smiled and thought about asking Greg to slid closer so she could help with his masturbation, but then went back to watching Susan and Katherine and playing with Tim's now flaccid penis.

Twilight slid into darkness and miraculously the temperature stayed up and mosquitoes remained among the missing. Over the next hour anyone observing the campsite would have seen Katherine finally explode with massive orgasm that kept her body vibrating for several seconds. Greg having shaken off the effects of the brandy had stripped and lain down behind Susan.

When she felt his hands on her, Susan, now lying on her side, raised her top leg and opened her crotch so Greg could easily slide his well-massaged cock directly into her dripping vagina. They began an immediate rocking motion that caused Greg's cock to slide in and out of Susan, but only an inch or so, sending delicious sensations through both of them and they were soon gasping in rhythm as the sensations built.

Katherine had built a small fire and was now, still naked, sitting beside Tiffany and Tim. Her fingers were calmly exploring both bodies and poking into moist intimate places. Her mouth found Tim's in a long peaceful kiss while Tiffany fastened her lips to Kat's small perfect breast.

From the lake came a sudden burst of sound as a male loon called and called again, the sound reverberating from surrounding forest. A female responded from nearby rushes. The stars hung low over the tangle of passionate lustful bodies of the five humans and then a great ball of white flame rose out of the lake. The full moon offered a benediction and small critters watched silently from the surrounding brush.