Can't Buy Me Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Jack. I'll go," I told him. "I can always use any trick to help close a deal."

"Great!" Jack said with more than a little relief. "I'll set everything up. All you have to do is show up at the airport. I'll get someone to drive you, if you like!"

I knew the prick was up to something! He was way to accommodating and helpful. I knew he was spending all this money and time just to get into my wife's pants. I also knew one of us would be dead before that happened!

It was Christmas week, which was always slow for our line of work. I pretty much let everyone in the office know I was going to be out of the office, looking for leads and preparing for the holiday. I first took the time to firm up my final closing with Carter RE. It was scheduled for Tuesday, the day before Jack was flying me out of town. The timing couldn't have been better. Pigs would fly before I would. I had no intention of leaving, or of allowing that miserable fuck time to pursue my wife.

I made sure I kept track of Janice. It wasn't that I didn't trust her, but there was no sense being stupid. She was the hunter's quarry and I was determined she not get snagged, or shagged! Janice was a high school teacher and would start her break on Thursday. I felt she was safe while she was at work.

I actually took time to get her more gifts, and better ones, than I ever had before. It irked me that I felt like I was competing with Jack for her affection. It was like dating again. It also made me more considerate of Janice. I tried very hard to get her a few things she would like. Maybe it was good to know a guy wanted to get in your wife's pants. It made me much more sensitive to her needs and desires. It also made me realize I would do some crazy shit if it ever happened!

We had a wonderful Christmas. The kids were happy with their gifts. When Janice opened the little box with the pearl necklace I bought for her, I thought she would cry! She rushed into my arms and hugged and kissed me for the rest of the morning. I felt great and decided I would always be sure to get her something special.

We visited Janice's parents the next day and went with them to a local theater presentation. The following day we visited my parents and watched a couple movies and had a few drinks with my siblings and their families.

Every night the sex was great. I had an actual hunger for my wife I had not experienced since we had first been married. Janice commented a few times about my increased libido, but offered no complaints.

On Monday I told her Jack was sending Ray Jensen and me to Dallas for some seminar. I noticed she did not appear very surprised. That started my head spinning. Had I missed something? We had been together the entire holiday. Then it occurred to me that I take a 40 minute walk every night to keep my weight down. Sales is not an easy field in which to stay slim. She could have talked to Jack then.

"You waited long enough to tell me, didn't you?" Janice bitched. "I have the week off and I thought we could do a few things together."

"I want that, too. It is just that Jack was willing to spend the bucks to send me. I would take you but there was only one room available and Ray Jensen will be sharing it with me," I reasoned. "We will have separate beds, though."

"Wow! What a relief that is. I was afraid you would come back a switch-hitter or a shit-packer!" Janice growled. I could see she was not pleased.

That night I went out for my walk, but circled back around to the back door and let myself in quietly. Janice was making dinner and the kids were watching TV. I sneaked up the stairs and sat down on my bed. Then I waited with the phone in my hand and my finger on the button. That way it would ring, but I could listen in without making any noise, I hoped.

It took about ten minutes, but the phone rang. It was that cock sucking Jack!

"So Janice, are you all set for Wednesday night?" he asked. Did you get rid of the kids?"

I was ready to turn into the Incredible Hulk! My blood vessels were bulging and my heart was racing.

"My mother will take them for the night," Janice replied. "Jack, are you sure about this? Harry has been your top producer for years. Laura is a lovely woman, and she is your wife. You could hurt them both."

"After feeling those tits of yours, I am certain! Harry will never find out if you play your cards right. Laura won't either. Don't get second thoughts or Harry will be out on his ass and your life style will take a real nosedive. Just think of it as the act of a devoted wife, trying to further her husband's career," he laughed.

I wondered if the throbbing in my temples could be heard on the phone? I wanted to kill that miserable shit! Janice didn't make me too happy, either.

"The door will be unlocked and the upstairs will be dark," Janice answered with instructions for the bastard. " Climb the stairs and the bedroom is at the top. I will be waiting for you at eight. Don't be early, or late."

"You little slut!" laughed Jack. "I can't wait to tag Harry's piece of ass. If I like it, I'll send him on trips more often."

"You expect to do this more than once?" gasped Janice. "I thought one time would be enough."

"You'll want more of my cock than you can get in one night, you little wife slut. I'll be fucking you for years. You will be addicted to my cock, bitch!" the gloating prick chuckled. "I'll be there at eight."

Jack hung up the phone and then I heard Janice put hers down. I slammed the receiver I had in my hand. I came close to going downstairs and shoving Janice around. I had never hurt her in my life and I knew I couldn't start now. It was just a rage I felt. I did hurry down the stairs and slip out the door. I never felt more like walking alone in the dark night.

Janice should know my position at Carter RE was not worth her selling herself. Was it something she wanted? Did she like the son-of-a-bitch? Was I not satisfying her in bed, and in life? I decided that even if I had not been the perfect husband, I did not deserve this. She should come to me if there was a problem. She surely should have told me about what Jack was trying to do.

I decided that desperate times required desperate measures. I made my plans and wondered if I would be a free man by Thursday morning. Of one thing I was certain; that prick was not going to have my wife!

Janice was subdued that night and we spoke little. That suited my mood very well. The next day I went to my last closing for Carter RE and picked up my check afterwards. Eight thousand bucks was a decent severance, I decided. I was home early and Janice was much warmer to me. She seemed happy as she hummed and sang while she prepared the family dinner. I didn't like her upbeat mood.

That night in bed I tried to be cool and reserved. My cock had its own agenda, however. Soon Janice was riding me like a cowgirl. She came a couple times before I exploded into her. I hated myself for my weakness. I held her close with her hair under my nose and fell asleep.

The next morning, Janice helped me pack an overnight bag for my trip. I had trouble speaking to her as I prepared to leave. I gave her a kiss and she told me she loved me as the car pulled up to take me to the airport. I realized I loved her so much it hurt.

I gave her another kiss and whispered to her, "Pussy needs to be patient and I will be back taking care of her in no time. She is mine and I love her, and I love you!"

I rode to the airport with Ray. He was excited about the trip and I made an effort to not let him know anything was amiss. When we got out of the car and went to security, I stopped him.

"Ray, have a great time. I can't go. I can't explain now, but please don't tell anyone I am not on the plane. Especially don't tell Jack! He would fire me on the spot," I reasoned. "Just keep it quiet till you get back, okay?"

Ray was a good guy, if somewhat confused. He nodded, we shook hands, and I went out and hailed a taxi. I called Maureen from my cell and asked her if Jack was in, She told me he was. I had her print a note and slide it under Jack's door when he was out of the room. I told her I would explain everything the next day. Maureen knew something was up and promised to follow my instructions precisely.

"I want you to write this," I dictated. "Please come exactly at eight-thirty. Family will be here until then."

She repeated it and I hung up the phone. It was just noon so I had the taxi drop me off at a small restaurant. I had lunch and walked around a nearby mall for a few hours. It seemed like the longest day of my life. Finally at seven, I got another taxi to drop me off a few blocks from home. From across the street and down the road, I saw Janice's parents load my kids up and whisk them off to their place. The street was quiet and around 7:45 my house went dark.

I walked up my own steps as nervous as I had ever been. At exactly eight, I opened the door and made my way to the stairs. A single nightlight showed the way. At the top of the stairs I took a deep breath and stepped in. I could hear her breathing on the bed.

I was as angry as I had ever been and more aroused than I thought I could ever be. I quickly removed my clothes and approached the bed. I heard Janice's breathing stop for a second. Then she began taking short, rapid breaths.

I had decided I was going to show her who owned her pussy, once and for all. I found her feet and slid my face along her legs. When I came to her pussy, I started devouring it. I mean I ate it like I never ate pussy before. I sucked her clit and pushed my tongue deep inside her. I reamed her ass and fingered her at the same time. She was groaning and bucking more than I ever remembered. I thought to myself how she believed it was Jack giving her the lip service and that was why she was so incredibly hot. I don't know how long I fed on her but she was trembling and trying to push my face away before I finally stopped. Then I moved up and rubbed my raging hard on against her pussy. It was dripping wet and I could feel the heat leaking from it!

I drove my cock in and marveled at the tightness. She bucked and moaned some more as I fucked her like a man should fuck a woman to demonstrate to her that she belongs to him. I refused to cum. I just pistoned in and out of her as hard as I could. Then I rolled her over and took her from behind. I lifted her ass up and drove my cock back into her pussy. I held her hips and plunged harder than I ever had. She was making strange noises as I slammed into her. My anger was real and this was as rough as I ever had been, or ever would be to my loving wife.

I lost track of time and space. There was nothing but the pussy I had to fuck into submission. I was sweating like a butcher as I pounded her ass. Just as I felt my balls begin boil, the light came on. I never missed a stroke as I turned my head a few degrees to look into Jack Carter's bugging eyes.

I laughed loudly as I started shooting my pent up sperm into Janice's box. I held her as to me as I strained to empty every drop into her, as deeply as my cock would allow.

"Surprised I got here first, you miserable piece of shit! This is one wife you won't be fucking!" I declared. "I don't think she has another fuck in her. Do you Janice?"

I turned back to Janice. Her hair was blonde and her ass was wider than I had ever noticed. Confused, I rolled her over onto her back. It was Laura Carter!

"Actually, your wife does have another fuck in her," I heard from behind Jack. "I would be goddamn surprised if you did, though!"

Janice was standing in the doorway, behind Jack. My head swung from her to Laura and back to her.

"What the fuck?" was all I could muster.

"You fucked my wife, you bastard!" yelled Jack. "I am firing you and I think I'll kick your ass!"

Jack raised his hands into fists and I jumped up to meet him. I had another total shock! My brother Ben, who was a mason and weighed around 240 lbs and was way over six feet stepped into the room. He grabbed jack by the collar and took off with him. I heard Jack thump all the way down.

Then the door opened and Ben yelled, "Don't ever bring your sorry ass around here or I'll kick it across the street!"

I sat down on the bed next to Laura. I actually looked at her for the first time. She was an attractive woman and her tits were superb. She was a little heavy for my tastes, but few men would toss her out of bed.

She seemed to be regaining her composure.

"Sweet Jesus! I have never been fucked like that!" she groaned. "I knew it couldn't be Jack. You were unbelievable!"

"And you won't be fucked like that again!" Janice cut in. "If I had known Harry planned on breaking up the dance, I would have been in that bed and my pussy would be throbbing now!"

"I don't understand what is going on here," I croaked. "I thought it was you waiting for Jack. I would never have been unfaithful to you, Janice."

"You are so lucky I was the idiot that suggested Laura wait in our bed, Lover Boy. You just got a free fuck with no penalty!" Janice grinned. "I knew you were in the coatroom that night, you big dummy! I maneuvered Jack in there so you would know what he was up to. I wanted to see what you would do. That fucking job doesn't mean shit to me. I know you can get a better one anytime. You are the best!"

Janice continued, "When it actually looked like you were going to allow that bastard to come here and fuck me, I told Laura. She knows Jack plays around and we thought this would be a way to catch him in the act. I guess I underestimated you, though! I didn't suspect you were up here banging Laura until I heard Jack come in. By the time he flicked the switch on, I knew you had a plan of your own. I did begin to wonder when Laura moaned nonstop for the entire half hour. I had Ben here in case Jack got out of hand."

"I know you could have handled the guy, Bro, but I figured you had to be exhausted. You fucked this girl like there was no tomorrow. Look at the sweat still dripping from you!" Ben added from the doorway.

Janice helped Laura dress while I grabbed a robe and joined Ben in the kitchen. I never had a better beer or appreciated my little brother any more! He just grinned as he told me how he and Janice were amazed at the sounds coming from the bedroom. Then as they were ready to sneak up the stairs and surprise Jack, they heard the front door open and they hid again.

"Janice was real suspicious by then," Ben laughed. "She ran for the stairs muttering something about how she thought it sounded like it was you fucking up there! We got there as the lights came on. You were like a man possessed. You never even noticed Janice as you told Jack that she was one wife he wouldn't fuck. That was a great touch!"

Ben got me laughing. The way he told the story, it sounded like a Marx Brother's movie. I still worried about how Janice would take the whole thing and what trouble Laura would be in.

Laura and Janice appeared in the doorway.

"I just wanted to tell you not to worry about me," Laura smiled. "Jack can't afford to get too outraged. He still has to explain why he was here. I have a good excuse. Harry, I will never forget you, I promise. Thanks."

She gave me a quick kiss walked to the door with Janice. Ben laughed, wished me luck, and headed home. Janice walked back in and sat on my lap. I took her into my arms and tried to apologize.

"Hush, Husband," she whispered. "You have nothing to apologize for. You were protecting your home and family. I am quite proud of you. I only worry that Laura will tell other women what a fantastic lover you are and I will have to watch you every minute. Did you really think it was me you were fucking? Her tits are a lot bigger. So is her ass, isn't it?

12