Can't Get Enough Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in heaven. And he was so close to coming. The feel of her luscious ass against his cock was nearly too much for him and he picked up speed, rubbing harder and faster against her. Her moans were driving him insane. He never thought he'd ever hear such a sexy sound coming out of her mouth. "Oh...yes..." Steven ground out, feeling his orgasm building.

Then suddenly she was gone. Gasping for air, Steven turned to find her now in front of the sink, her back to him again. "Steven...honey...that was wr...wrong. We...we shouldn't do that sort...of thing."

"I beg to differ. My cock begs to differ. Fuck...YOU beg to differ. I can smell your arousal. You wanted that." She opened her mouth to deny it but couldn't. Instead she shook her head in a token attempt to dissuade him of what he knew was the truth. "No," he started, "Do not tell me that you didn't want that...and more."

Steven stepped up behind her once again and she didn't pull away. Instead she sighed and lowered her head, as if in shame. Pressed up against her back, Steven leaned down, licked her earlobe before whispering, "You're as hot for me as I am for you. Don't deny it. I can smell your sex." He moved his hands around to the front of her and down over her abdomen. "I am even willing to bet that you're so fucking wet right now that I'd just slide right into that hotness, no matter how big I am right now or how tight that hot little pussy is."

Dani gasped. She'd never heard Steven talk like this. But then, when would she have? He was so grown up now. So goddamn sexy and enticing. She knew it was so very wrong to want a go with her best friend's son but she couldn't help it. It'd been much too long since she'd gotten a good fucking and here was a young, virile and sexy guy who wanted to give her just that.

Her mind screamed about morality but when Steven dipped his right hand into her shorts and panties, slipping his fingers into her damp folds, Dani lost all moral thought and began to shift her hips, riding his fingers.

Steven groaned in her ear. "Jesus, yes, baby...ride my fingers. Come for me."

Dani let go of any anxiety she had over how immoral her actions were and with a guttural cry, came on Steven's fingers, her pussy squeezing him tightly.

"Fuck that is so hot," he grounded out, still rubbing his cock against her ass. "I'm so close." Dani begin to grind her ass back into Steven, silently encouraging him to come. "Oh fuck!" he yelled hoarsely as he shot his load into his shorts as he continued to thrust against her until he was completely spent.

Forehead resting on her shoulder, Steven sucked in oxygen having never felt anything so intense in his life. Imaging how intense it would be to actually be inside her was mind-boggling to him. Even more so was that she had given in and allowed that intimate event to pass between them.

Steven pulled away from her, a bit fearful of how she would be around him now. Dani cleared he throat and turned to face him, her face a bright blush. "Steven...honey..." she started.

Steven put his hand up. "Stop. Don't you dare say that was a mistake. Don't you dare!" His angry tone shocked her; the blaze in his eyes even more so. "You can't tell me that what just happened between us was a mistake. Nothing that feels that fucking good can be a mistake!"

"Honey..."

"I heard you, you know..."

"What?"

"I heard you in the shower this morning. You were getting off and you were thinking about me. Don't deny it, Dani...I know I'm the only one you ever call 'honey'."

Embarrassed, Dani put her head down and looked at her feet. "Yes, I did that. But doing something in the privacy of my own mind and only to myself is a lot different than doing what we did. Christ, I'm old enough to be your mother. Oh God, your mother...she will kill me if she ever found out. And I'd lose my best friend."

Steven stepped towards her. "I don't care about the age thing. I'm not a child. As far as my mother goes, there is no reason to tell her about anything that happens between us -- minutes ago or in the future."

"No Steven, it's not right. No matter how much..."

"How much you want me? Is that what you were going to say? Can you hear yourself? Dani, don't give up on something that will give you great pleasure out of some strange guilty conscious that shouldn't come between two consenting adults."

His arguments were somewhat valid, she knew, but she couldn't shake the feeling of this being immoral.

"I'm sorry Steven, but no, this cannot go any further."

Without saying a word, Steven turned to go to the bathroom to clean up. As he stripped out of his shorts to wash the come off them, he vowed then and there that this wasn't over. He knew she wanted him just as much as he wanted her and he wasn't going to give up. He couldn't.

After returning from the bathroom, Steven found Dani washing their dishes, the sandwiches she'd made wrapped in tinfoil.

"I've wrapped the sandwiches for you to take with you."

"That's it? You're dismissing me? You got your rocks off so, see ya later, Steven?"

Dani gasped, feeling the need to slap him but she didn't. Steven pulled her into his arms and whispered "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I'm just so fucking frustrated, baby. I just want you so much. I have for the last five years."

His confession startled her but Dani realized that there'd been signs in the past of his attraction to her; she'd just chalked it up to teenage hormones. But he wasn't a teenager, he was a man...and he was doing things to her that she never imagined. Starting with calling her "baby". That send a small shiver through her at the intimate endearment.

"Really? Five years?"

"Yes...for so long. You're all I've wanted for so long."

Dani was stunned but when he released her, she silently vowed to get him to accept that they could never repeat their actions, or worse, expound on them. No matter how much she wanted him.

They drove to his house in silence and with his mother on the porch waiting to talk with her friend; Steven found he wasn't able to really give her a good-bye like he had hoped. Mumbling a weak, "good bye" Steven entered the house and made his way to his room. Pausing at the top of the stairs, he turned to hear his mother and Dani.

"What's he so glum about?" his mother asked.

"Oh I think I worked him too hard," Dani offered as an explanation. "He's just tuckered out."

"Well, I hope he was helpful to you."

"Definitely. I'd like to have him come over and help me some more. He'd hinted at doing some painting and I'd been putting it off but if he's willing to help...and I'd pay him, of course."

"I'm sure he'd enjoy helping you, Dani. He's always had a soft spot for you."

Soft spot. Huh. Steven thought with some bitterness. If she only knew just how soft he wasn't for her best friend.

"Well I need to head back home. I...ah...have a date!"

"That's great, Dani. You'll have to fill me in on all the juicy details tomorrow! Get out there and get some!"

"Becca!"

Meanwhile on the top of the steps Steven nearly screamed. She had a date!? She didn't mention a date to him. Considering everything they'd done today, how could she have no mentioned having a date!? Steven fumed as he made his way to the bedroom and slammed his door shut.

We'll see about putting that shit to an end.

12